Genetic Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sorry you guys when i started this Rp i was On VACA now that i am back from vaca my school was giving me MONKEYS about stuff... also my french teacher is leaving and everything so we have subs till Monday so my subs been giving us shit about homework and everything now i hope to be allowed to calm down and everything)

Hack was watching in silents. she was scared at what she was watching. she didn't understand what was going on and the rebel. why was he trying to stop them. she didn't understand the rebels and everything. "why... what.... I don't understand what we are doing wrong." she said out loud not meaning to. and she didn't want to watch the death of someone. she really hated people dying and everything she mostly feared death herself. she turn off the screen but she could hear everything she was just not watching.

Project Omega slowly stood, appearing very disoriented. She shook her head and saw the men from before..except they were facing each other. Were they fighting over her?
She was so scared and confused...she did the first thing that came into her head. Run..find the nearest and safest spot. She jumped into the descending helicopter and crawled within the safety mesh there. She just wanted this chaos to end.
She heard Vulture crawl in quickly after her and felt the helicopter take off. Part of her hoped that other man was safe. She didn't feel like he was a bad guy.

She looked at Vulture. "Where are we going?" He remained silent, but still on full alert. His brush with that man must have his senses on high right now. She clung to the mesh as they proceeded to their location.

Status
Not open for further replies.