Status
Not open for further replies.
With the red arrow pushed the fourth screen lit up with the number 65.​
@york @Verite @Puzzle
"50-65-35-65," Cagliostro recites. "Here's what I know - the basis for each of these slots is 50. The red arrow adds 15 to make 65, and the blue reduces by 15 to make 35..."

Cagliostro then realises something.

"What would happen if we were to press a button twice?"

Cagliostro presses the red button next to the first slot.

@york @Verite @Jeremi @Crow @Puzzle​
Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Schala nodded... It seemed that she too had caught onto the pattern after seeing the whole thing play out a little more...

Which meant that they would more than likely come up with an error or something after the final button was pressed.

Running on that theory meant that they would likely have to end up with a final number that was bigger or equal to 115 perhaps? At any rate, she waited to see what would happen, rubbing her chin as she pondered the possibilites.​

"50-65-35-65," Cagliostro recites. "Here's what I know - the basis for each of these slots is 50. The red arrow adds 15 to make 65, and the blue reduces by 15 to make 35..."

Cagliostro then realises something.

"What would happen if we were to press a button twice?"

Cagliostro presses the red button next to the first slot.

@york @Verite @Jeremi @Crow @Puzzle​
Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Schala nodded... It seemed that she too had caught onto the pattern after seeing the whole thing play out a little more...

Which meant that they would more than likely come up with an error or something after the final button was pressed.

Running on that theory meant that they would likely have to end up with a final number that was bigger or equal to 115 perhaps? At any rate, she waited to see what would happen, rubbing her chin as she pondered the possibilites.​

With the red arrowed pressed the final screen lit up with the number 95 before resetting itself back to the original 50.

"Maybe it has to be above a hundred or something?" 18 responded.

@york @Crow @Verite

With the red arrowed pressed the final screen lit up with the number 95 before resetting itself back to the original 50.

"Maybe it has to be above a hundred or something?" 18 responded.

@york @Crow @Verite
Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Schala nodded again... It seemed that red increased the number while blue decreased... And it did indeed seem like 18 was onto something, though she suspected that the ">/115" meant that the number was supposed to be bigger than 115 perhaps..

So, this time trying pressing multiple buttons in succession, she attempted a different strategy.

Taking all the previously identified factors into consideration, she pressed Red, Red, Red, then Blue, in that order, making sure to read each number she got after that initial 50 carefully before moving on.

With any luck, they would at least end up with a number above 100... Or maybe even 115?​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Final Hours"

With positive beeps and a large hissing sound that followed, thanks mostly in part to Schala, the massive door would suddenly, slowly begin to open. However, despite what most would expect, the room that lay beyond seemed to be some sort of large lounge area, complete with some couches, marble desks, chairs, the like. Ideal for a resting period, though tempting as it might be, this was hardly time to sit down and rest, not with the impending objective at hand, as well as the T-Virus infection.

Even so, perhaps a small breather every now never hurt anyone.

"Well, since we've all settled that I am at least getting a part of the cure, if one's even around, why don't we just take it easy?" Adam sighed, running a hand through his jet black hair, "All this running around and shit, you guys are really bad for my personal health. I mean, I left my medication back at the base, and I'm having trouble focusing on--"

leon26.png

"Stop talking, please," Leon said humorlessly.

Adam bit his lip, almost pouting in response, before shrugging. "Whatever. I'll just talk to someone else then," He said, crossing his arms as he glanced at the rest of the group, "I heard about what happened back there, with that Lana lady biting the dust or something. That must suck, but hey, waste not, want not, am I right or what? Did any of you at least... do a lil' somethin' somethin' while you all had your chance? I always wondered what it'd be like when she's limp, know what I'm sayin'?" Adam continued, wagging his eyebrows, as though not taking the gravity of the situation, or what he was saying, seriously.

"I mean, don't look at me like that! What'd you even do with the body? Don't tell me you didn't--"

BLAM!

The loud sound of Riesbyfe's metal gauntlet slamming into Adam's jaw silenced the man, rendering him unconscious almost instantly as his body fell to the ground.

Ries03.png

"..."

"What? My hand moved on its own."

And she didn't feel the need to pray for forgiveness either.

CRASH! BANG BANG!

Suddenly, with that, more loud sounds assaulted the group in the distance, including a number of crashes and gunshots, alerting everyone nearby! Eyes widening in alarm, Riesbyfe, with most of the group in tow, made no pause in dashing to the source of the sound, making her way round the corners of the large lounge area until they would all stumble upon a rather grim sight.

"Oh... Oh, no..."

The dead bodies of Cullen and Azura lay on the floor, the former almost drowning in a small pool of blood and a knife nearby, while the latter's body looked almost mutilated and mangled, a few pieces of what looked like a marble table scattered around the floor and a large dent in the wall behind her, the young woman's body crushed against it by the intact remainder of the table and its sharp edges. Along with all that, another man lay on the floor, drenched in water, though this man wasn't dead, rather unconscious. Most of those who would examine the man would identify him as Lex Luthor, gun in hand.

Given the state of the room, as well as the sounds heard from the distance, it was evident that there was some semblance of battle that had happened within the room. But the key to deciphering what the so-called battle about lay within investigation.

It was time again.

Continued here.

@Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Last edited:
Penny would sigh, and shake his head.

"As much as I'd like to point and go 'He did it'. It's plausible that somebody else actually did it and just decided to implicate him."
He'd lean against the wall, pull out one of his many flasks, and drink from it.
"Your move"​

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Countdown to Point Zero"

With positive beeps and a large hissing sound that followed, thanks mostly in part to Schala, the massive door would suddenly, slowly begin to open. However, despite what most would expect, the room that lay beyond seemed to be some sort of large lounge area, complete with some couches, marble desks, chairs, the like. Ideal for a resting period, though tempting as it might be, this was hardly time to sit down and rest, not with the impending objective at hand, as well as the T-Virus infection.

"Well, since we've all settled that I am at least getting a part of the cure, if one's even around, why don't we just take it easy?" Adam sighed, running a hand through his jet black hair, "All this running around and shit, you guys are really bad for my personal health. I mean, I left my medication back at the base, and I'm having trouble focusing on--"

leon26.png

Adam bit his lip, almost pouting in response, before shrugging. "Whatever. I'll just talk to someone else then," He said, crossing his arms as he glanced at the rest of the group, "I heard about what happened back there, with that Lana lady biting the dust or something. That must suck, but hey, waste not, want not, am I right or what? Did any of you at least... do a lil' somethin' somethin' while you all had your chance? I always wondered what it'd be like when she's limp, know what I'm sayin'?" Adam continued, wagging his eyebrows, as though not taking the gravity of the situation, or what he was saying, seriously.

"I mean, don't look at me like that! What'd you even do with the body? Don't tell me you didn't--"

BLAM!

The loud sound of Riesbyfe's metal gauntlet slamming into Adam's jaw silenced the man, rendering him unconscious almost instantly as his body fell into the ground.

Ries03.png

"..."

And she didn't feel the need to pray forgiveness either.

CRASH! BANG BANG!

Suddenly, with that, more loud sounds assaulted the group in the distance, including a number of crashes and gunshots, alerting everyone nearby! Eyes widening in alarm, Riesbyfe, with most of the group in tow, made no pause in dashing to the source of the sound, making her way round the corners of the large lounge area until they would all stumble upon a rather grim sight.

"Oh... Oh, no..."

The dead bodies of Cullen and Azura lay on the floor, the former almost drowning in a small pool of blood and a knife nearby, while the latter's body looked almost mutilated and mangled, pieces of what looked like a marble table scattered around the floor and a large dent in the wall behind her. Along with all that, another man lay on the floor, drenched in water, though this man wasn't dead, rather unconscious. Most of those who would examine the man would identify him as Lex Luthor, gun in hand.

Given the state of the room, as well as the sounds heard from the distance, it was evident that there was some semblance of battle that had happened within the room. But the key to deciphering what the so-called battle was about lied within investigation.

It was time again.

@Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk
Great.

Just fucking great.

They'd gone through a murder, Jason ran into Lex and tried to help out, only to get the shit beat out of him and knocked unconscious for the whole keypad thing and catch up to the group just as this went down. Well, Jason went over to the bodies and examined them as per usual.

Those who had been selectively revived by Umbrella in new cloned bodies had found themselves performing a few small tasks around the facility within the last few hours. They were not permitted into the lower levels where their former comrades were still running amok but had been running around for every Umbrella employee to use for their whims. Tensions had been rising as SHIELD's forces continued to inch closer and closer to infiltrating the heart of Umbrella.

Lalonde had been there to speak with each new revival, informing them of their basic situation and what they were being forced into. The chips were reactivated for them, and soon their skills would be put to use for tasks.

"Can't say I wouldn't be happier dead," Cullen said, letting out a heavy sigh. He'd woken up alongside Azura with a sullen expression, but Lalonde's calm words forced him to look a bit softer. "There would be bugger-all I'd have to do, for one. I don't know how much they think they can use us, considering we're the lot who died and all."

Lalonde didn't respond to that, instead, choosing to silently look around the room. She met the gaze of all those who had been replicated so far, the look on her face conveying both regret and fear. When she finally spoke again, it was almost too quiet to hear. "While we have a moment, dears, there is something I think you need to see..." She stood up briskly and made her way toward the exit of the medical room. "But we'll have to be quick. I don't know what they will do if they catch us."

A3dbldu.png

"Hold up." Cullen hadn't moved beyond standing and he stared at Lalonde with suspicion. "Is this something that's going to help us get out of here? Because otherwise, I'm not sticking my neck out. I just woke up, so I can't say I trust you."

Lalonde paused and looked back at him. "... You may stay if you would like, but yes, I do believe this could help you."

Cullen still wasn't convinced. He held back in hesitation, waiting to see what the others would do.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Minerva @Takumi

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update

leon26.png

BLAM!

The loud sound of Riesbyfe's metal gauntlet slamming into Adam's jaw silenced the man, rendering him unconscious almost instantly as his body fell into the ground.

Ries03.png

"..."

CRASH! BANG BANG!

"Oh... Oh, no..."

The dead bodies of Cullen and Azura lay on the floor, the former almost drowning in a small pool of blood and a knife nearby, while the latter's body looked almost mutilated and mangled, pieces of what looked like a marble table scattered around the floor and a large dent in the wall behind her. Along with all that, another man lay on the floor, drenched in water, though this man wasn't dead, rather unconscious. Most of those who would examine the man would identify him as Lex Luthor, gun in hand.

Given the state of the room, as well as the sounds heard from the distance, it was evident that there was some semblance of battle that had happened within the room. But the key to deciphering what the so-called battle was about lied within investigation.

It was time again.

"As much as I'd like to point and go 'He did it'. It's plausible that somebody else actually did it and just decided to implicate him."
"Your move"​

Great.

Just fucking great.

They'd gone through a murder, Jason ran into Lex and tried to help out, only to get the shit beat out of him and knocked unconscious for the whole keypad thing and catch up to the group just as this went down. Well, Jason went over to the bodies and examined them as per usual.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9bvxH11shpc29.png

Blake didn't have much to say when it came to light that another set of murders were discovered. He didn't know how to act, how to react... he had already snapped once, and he had lost the energy to show much reaction in the first place. He silently only stepped over to investigate the bodies of Cullen and Azura in close detail.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Those who had been selectively revived by Umbrella in new cloned bodies had found themselves performing a few small tasks around the facility within the last few hours. They were not permitted into the lower levels where their former comrades were still running amok but had been running around for every Umbrella employee to use for their whims. Tensions had been rising as SHIELD's forces continued to inch closer and closer to infiltrating the heart of Umbrella.

Lalonde had been there to speak with each new revival, informing them of their basic situation and what they were being forced into. The chips were reactivated for them, and soon their skills would be put to use for tasks.

"Can't say I wouldn't be happier dead," Cullen said, letting out a heavy sigh. He'd woken up alongside Azura with a sullen expression, but Lalonde's calm words forced him to look a bit softer. "There would be bugger-all I'd have to do, for one. I don't know how much they think they can use us, considering we're the lot who died and all."

Lalonde didn't respond to that, instead, choosing to silently look around the room. She met the gaze of all those who had been replicated so far, the look on her face conveying both regret and fear. When she finally spoke again, it was almost too quiet to hear. "While we have a moment, dears, there is something I think you need to see..." She stood up briskly and made her way toward the exit of the medical room. "But we'll have to be quick. I don't know what they will do if they catch us."

A3dbldu.png

"Hold up." Cullen hadn't moved beyond standing and he stared at Lalonde with suspicion. "Is this something that's going to help us get out of here? Because otherwise, I'm not sticking my neck out. I just woke up, so I can't say I trust you."

Lalonde paused and looked back at him. "... You may stay if you would like, but yes, I do believe this could help you."

Cullen still wasn't convinced. He held back in hesitation, waiting to see what the others would do.

"You would be wise to listen to Lalonde, boy," Alice told Cullen, still not a fan of him thanks to their first interaction in the holding cell. "She is in the same predicament we are, at the mercy of Umbrella for 'saving' us." The assassin gave a rare smile to Lalonde, following her to the exit. "I'll go with you."

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Bomb @Takumi

• Love

A3dbldu.png

Little Guy had fallen into a slump of sorts over being forced to do menial tasks for the past few hours. Although his job back home wasn't much different, running back and forth to run forensic tests for Dr. Kimishima, at least the monotony had her to break up the rat race.

He was glad to have any sort of news or new event. With an exhausted and heavy sigh, he said, "We certainly don't have much to lose. I'll come along with you."

Naomi, who had spent plenty of time talking with Alice, had gained some amount of Alice's rebellious spirit to add to her own determined soul. "I'm coming too. Though, Lalonde, make absolute sure you're careful. I'd rather not get caught, so it might be best to take carefulness over haste." said Naomi, stepping next to Lalonde. Her eyes scanned around the room, beckoning the other restored members to join the exploration.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Minerva @Takumi @Atomyk @Afterlife​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lucifer sighed. It seemed that the traitors were at it again. Not only had they not found the cure for whatever had infected them- they had also found more two dead. It seemed that nothing was getting bored. " Well, I guess it is that time," he said, going to examine the unconscious man.

Linda looked around the room and frowned, they hadn't found anything except more trouble. The poor woman was starting to lose faith. She decided to investigate Cullen's corpse.

@Verite @others

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update

leon26.png

BLAM!

Ries03.png

"..."

CRASH! BANG BANG!

"Oh... Oh, no..."

It was time again.

"Your move"​

Great.

Just fucking great.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9bvxH11shpc29.png

Blake didn't have much to say when it came to light that another set of murders were discovered. He didn't know how to act, how to react... he had already snapped once, and he had lost the energy to show much reaction in the first place. He silently only stepped over to investigate the bodies of Cullen and Azura in close detail.

Lucifer sighed. It seemed that the traitors were at it again. Not only had they not found the cure for whatever had infected them- they had also found more two dead. It seemed that nothing was getting bored. " Well, I guess it is that time," he said, going to examine the unconscious man.

Linda looked around the room and frowned, they hadn't found anything except more trouble. The poor woman was starting to lose faith. She decided to investigate Cullen's corpse.

@Verite @others

9sPoTz7.png

"Oh the irony," Cagliostro mocks Lex Luthor. "We can so very easily mutiliate Lex Luthor, have my friend Ouroboros consume him whole, maybe infect him with his own little T-virus is his unconscious state. I honestly prefer to play fair, but Lex Luthor and fair aren't exactly one and the same."

Cagliostro looks at his sleeping face, looks a little closer towards Luthor.

"I hope you know what happens to those who cross the path of the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro."

Cagliostro looks at Lex Luthor's gun in his hands and picks it up. "I see. Defenseless without this little baby. Alright, check for bullet wounds on those two, everyone. Whatever kind of gun this is, seems like one of those new toys."

Cagliostro checks Lex Luthor's other pockets for things, then looks at Warpath with Luthor's gun.

"Can you identify these firearms?"​

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

James Proudstar Warpath

James followed the others into the new room. Again following the others with the sound, his heart dropped at the sight of the new fallen. He waited a moment, stopping to say a prayer silently. He moved again around the bodies checking the scents with his enhanced sense of smell.

After making that attempt, he looks up to see the Alchemist talk to him.

" Sure, let me take a look at it Cagliostro. Arkham, you should check it out too!"

With that, he thoroughly looks the gun and any other weapons over..Where is Azura's long weapon ?

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update

leon26.png

BLAM!

Ries03.png

"..."

CRASH! BANG BANG!

"Oh... Oh, no..."

It was time again.

And at that very moment, something within the myrmidon snapped.

All sound seemed to stop as the ache for those Joshua loved suddenly returned to his heart, now worse than it had ever been when he thought of his mother. The young man had gone as white as the sands of Jehanna's dunes, his eyes widened in horror at the sight before them. A myriad of questions buzzed in his mind as he took in the scene. What had happened here? Why did the traitors have to take Azura from him? What had she done to them to deserve this treatment? Her lips had been sealed, what purpose was there to silencing her...?

How did I lose her so fast?

With several uneasy steps, he almost seemed to stumble over to the bodies, Cullen's ignored for the moment as he approached the noblewoman who had just passed. It took all his strength to not buckle under the weight he felt. For the first time, the others could see an honest emotion in Joshua's response to a death rather than simply holding the normally calm expression he had in these situations, shaking for a few moments as the shock registered in his mind.

"Why...?"

The question was soft and low, unhearable except for those who were closest to the bodies. After a moment, the myrmidon finally calmed himself though with some effort put into the affair, joining the others in examining the bodies. However, all the usual mirth and cheer the man had was gone, instead replaced with a bitter expression as he idly spoke.

"Whoever did this... they're mine."

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Penny sighed.

"If you're going to strip to investigate so you don't soil the rest of your clothes, you should at least tell all of us before you do so"

A3dbldu.png

AovQpch.png

"YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, TRYING TO USE ME?!?! YOU HUMANS ARE EVIL SAVAGES AND" blah blah blah, Jabbers rambled on, actively displaying his distrust with humans.

As for Doremi, she didn't say a word. She was very distraught with the situation, and didn't know what to do there.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Takumi @atpmyk​

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update

leon26.png

BLAM!

Ries03.png

"..."

CRASH! BANG BANG!

"Oh... Oh, no..."

It was time again.

Schala Zeal
@Verite @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9
@Investigation

Fortunately, whether through a lucky guess, or perhaps the process of elimination, Schala had managed to unlock the door, with a little input from those around her. At the very least though, the place that they lead to, was an area of tranquility, one that tempted her to rest here, even for a little while... But yet, she couldn't give into such a temptation, not with Umbrella still in possession of the Tesseract, and the T-Virus slowly but surely making its way through their bodies.

However, this wasn't the worst of it, not by the long shot; she'd wager to say Adam's "commentary" might have been the final straw that broke the camel's back. As he continued to go on, the topic quickly becoming rather twisted, intentionally or not, Schala had to fight with every fiber in her body not to take... Drastic actions in response.

Luckily though, this was quickly resolved with an abrupt punch from Riesbyfe, which seemed to have silenced Adam for the moment, as he had been knocked unconscious. With a quiet sigh of relief, Schala prepared to move on... But that was when all hell broke loose, as the sounds of a distant battle rang through the room.

Unable to shake that sinking feeling in her gut as she realized what this might mean, she rushed to the scene along with the others, quickly confirming her suspicions; the traitors had acted again. This time, they had claimed two lives... And... Nearly a third, but somehow, Lex appeared to have survived, gun in hand, which was likely where the banging noises came from.

The crashing? Well, seeing the shattered marble table, the dent in the wall, and the brutal scene of both Azura and Cullen's bodies laying on the floor... The former laying in an alarmingly large pool of blood, with a knife nearby, and Azura looking quite mutilated and mangled, seeming to be in a closer proximity to the scattered marble pieces, and the dent in the wall.

Hmm....

The most interesting part was that Lex was drenched in water, a signature ability of Azura's... Which meant that either Lex had been involved in the scuffle in some way, or someone had been trying to throw them off.

However, it didn't seem likely that Lex himself had killed either Cullen, or Azura... As the way they had been executed was alot more brutal than a gunshot wound, and she wasn't so sure that Lex could move at such speeds, and with that much strength... ... Perhaps though, whoever killed them, might have also been involved with the deaths of Scott and Alice... Or at least, whoever killed Azura, perhaps...

With that in mind, she decided to try and assess the extent of the injuries dealt to both Cullen and Azura's body. More specifically, she was looking for any specific points where either body might have been the most severely impacted (mostly in Azura's case), or had any distinctive injuries, such as deep cuts, particularly across any arteries, or veins (in Cullen's case).​

A3dbldu.png

"You would be wise to listen to Lalonde, boy," Alice told Cullen, still not a fan of him thanks to their first interaction in the holding cell. "She is in the same predicament we are, at the mercy of Umbrella for 'saving' us." The assassin gave a rare smile to Lalonde, following her to the exit. "I'll go with you."

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Bomb @Takumi

Little Guy had fallen into a slump of sorts over being forced to do menial tasks for the past few hours. Although his job back home wasn't much different, running back and forth to run forensic tests for Dr. Kimishima, at least the monotony had her to break up the rat race.

He was glad to have any sort of news or new event. With an exhausted and heavy sigh, he said, "We certainly don't have much to lose. I'll come along with you."

Naomi, who had spent plenty of time talking with Alice, had gained some amount of Alice's rebellious spirit to add to her own determined soul. "I'm coming too. Though, Lalonde, make absolute sure you're careful. I'd rather not get caught, so it might be best to take carefulness over haste." said Naomi, stepping next to Lalonde. Her eyes scanned around the room, beckoning the other restored members to join the exploration.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Minerva @Takumi @Atomyk @Afterlife​

AovQpch.png

"YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, TRYING TO USE ME?!?! YOU HUMANS ARE EVIL SAVAGES AND" blah blah blah, Jabbers rambled on, actively displaying his distrust with humans.

As for Doremi, she didn't say a word. She was very distraught with the situation, and didn't know what to do there.

Azura had been quiet for the most part, anger and sadness over being seperated from Joshua slightly bubbling in the pit of her stomach like a pot about to boil over until Jabbers made her hit her breaking point.

tumblr_o6cweeNLLV1u0s5byo1_1461867783_cover.jpg

"Quiet. The ones who are using you is Umbrella and there is no joke here. If you wish to stay then so be it, but if you decide to come along then keep in mind that not all humans are savages as you put it, so watch your tongue." Azura spoke, snapping a bit as she hissed out to Jabbers like a mother being tired of their child misbehaving, before relaxing after a moment.

"I didn't mean to be so harsh, but it's best not to be so narrow minded in such a situation." she muttered, before glancing towards Doremi.

fire_emblem_fates__aqua_azura_by_chuuuki-d9ni6n3.jpg

"Doremi was it?...Please try to not fall into despair...try and hold on to some semblance of hope or at least try to think of something or someone to keep you going." Azura replied, trying to soothe the Pokemon in some way, even if she wasn't feeling all that well herself.

Turning she joined the group going with Lalonde.

"I'll join you, no use sitting around when..."

'I might be able to see Joshua again and maybe go home...' she thought, heart aching a bit.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Minerva @Atomyk @Afterlife

• Love
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update

leon26.png

BLAM!

Ries03.png

"..."

CRASH! BANG BANG!

"Oh... Oh, no..."

It was time again.

Clark stared over the wreckage from the battle that accured. Lex was knocked out, Cullen was dead, as the former traitor Azura . In all honesty, Clark didn't feel he could be helpful in his current state, however he pushed forward.

And at that very moment, something within the myrmidon snapped.

All sound seemed to stop as the ache for those Joshua loved suddenly returned to his heart, now worse than it had ever been when he thought of his mother. The young man had gone as white as the sands of Jehanna's dunes, his eyes widened in horror at the sight before them. A myriad of questions buzzed in his mind as he took in the scene. What had happened here? Why did the traitors have to take Azura from him? What had she done to them to deserve this treatment? Her lips had been sealed, what purpose was there to silencing her...?

How did I lose her so fast?

With several uneasy steps, he almost seemed to stumble over to the bodies, Cullen's ignored for the moment as he approached the noblewoman who had just passed. It took all his strength to not buckle under the weight he felt. For the first time, the others could see an honest emotion in Joshua's response to a death rather than simply holding the normally calm expression he had in these situations, shaking for a few moments as the shock registered in his mind.

"Why...?"

The question was soft and low, unhearable except for those who were closest to the bodies. After a moment, the myrmidon finally calmed himself though with some effort put into the affair, joining the others in examining the bodies. However, all the usual mirth and cheer the man had was gone, instead replaced with a bitter expression as he idly spoke.

"Whoever did this... they're mine."

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk
If any person right now could understand Joshua's pain, it was Clark. Granted, comparing the two relationships, the comparison was totally different. However, Clark was a man of compassion. Putting his hand Joshua's shoulder, Clark would look at him. He didn't say a word. The look said everything. In time, it was going to be okay.

However, Clark noticed something Lex was wet. Walking to his former friend, Clark turned to group.

"Did Azura attack Lex? Maybe she got the drop on him, and they fought? That doesn't explain what happen to her or Cullen."

Clark would then use his X-ray vision to look for bullet holes and anything useful.

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @The Myrmidon @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

A3dbldu.png

AovQpch.png

Azura had been quiet for the most part, anger and sadness over being seperated from Joshua slightly bubbling in the pit of her stomach like a pot about to boil over until Jabbers made her hit her breaking point.

tumblr_o6cweeNLLV1u0s5byo1_1461867783_cover.jpg

"Quiet. The ones who are using you is Umbrella and there is no joke here. If you wish to stay then so be it, but if you decide to come along then keep in mind that not all humans are savages as you put it, so watch your tongue." Azura spoke, snapping a bit as she hissed out to Jabbers like a mother being tired of their child misbehaving, before relaxing after a moment.

"I didn't mean to be so harsh, but it's best not to be so narrow minded in such a situation." she muttered, before glancing towards Doremi.

fire_emblem_fates__aqua_azura_by_chuuuki-d9ni6n3.jpg

"Doremi was it?...Please try to not fall into despair...try and hold on to some semblance of hope or at least try to think of something or someone to keep you going." Azura replied, trying to soothe the Pokemon in some way, even if she wasn't feeling all that well herself.

Turning she joined the group going with Lalonde.

"I'll join you, no use sitting around when..."

'I might be able to see Joshua again and maybe go home...' she thought, heart aching a bit.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Minerva @Atomyk @Afterlife

One of the first things Ada had done after waking up was change into something a bit more professional than her cheongsam. Ada changed into something a bit more fitting to her current situation:

latest

She stepped forward. "Well, let's get going, then." Ada said. "Being trapped has never really been my style."

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti
@Atomyk @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.