Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Keeper of the Reaper"

The Story So Far
In the aftermath of the massacre of a few members of the group at the hands of the horrifying Nemesis monster, another murder had been committed by one of the mysterious Traitors within the group, taking the lives of Inspector Navel and Naomi Kimishima. After a heated debate, the room was settled on Azura of Nohr, who was revealed to indeed be one of the Traitors, acting under the forced influence of another's power, though with the help of Wanda Maximoff, the influence was lifted from her mind, and thus, the group continued forward, and upon reaching the next crossroads, split up into two groups depending on where they had went; the Drug Manufacturing and Virus Studies locations.

Those who had wandered into the Drug Manufacturing area came into contact with another nefarious member of Umbrella known as Morpheus D. Duvall, engaging in battle with and eventually managing to defeat him, while those who had went to the Virus Studies encountered a man known as Milton Mamet, revealed to be working to find a way to cure the T-Virus.

After the areas had been cleared out, leading both parties to the same destination where they reunited, they prepared to use the elevator they had found in order to advance to the next level, but before they could, they were rocked by an explosion, and upon investigating it, finding that three more of their group had been murdered under their noses; Jabber, Doremi, and Ada Wong, leading to yet another heated debate on who the Traitors might be, before the majority eventually settled on Jinx.

tumblr_inline_oi02gd7ihv1uxo55n_540.png

"Looks like a close one, but if more people are for Jinx then..." Wanda commented once it seemed that the tide of the vote wouldn't be changing from there. Activating her power now that it had managed to return to her momentarily, the young woman approached Jinx and waved her arms about, hands glowing with her signature mysterious red energy, as she attempted to peer into Jinx's mind.

Like before, the process took a small while, the suspense causing even the disciplined Riesbyfe to bite her lip uneasily. Eventually though, Wanda would manage to finish, the red energy dissipating as she let out a tired sigh, stepping away from Jinx and looking at the others with a regretful expression.

"I am sorry... But this one is innocent as well."

Ries05.png

"Tch... Then that means... The perpetrator, or perpetrators, managed to get away with it again," Riesbyfe spoke through frustration, regretting that they weren't so lucky like last time to catch another Traitor within their midst.

Shaking her head, she let out a sigh, before proceeding to face everyone. "Well, we've used up Wanda's power for now, so there's nothing to be done about second and third guesses. All we can do now is press on forward, unless we intend for our suspicions and fears to overtake us and tear us apart like Umbrella surely intends," Riesbyfe spoke, hesitantly turning around and walking back towards the elevator that the group had left.

As everyone eventually returned to the elevator, the doors opening up revealing the room to be big enough to hold everyone around, Riesbyfe pressed the top button on the elevator as soon as the rest of the group entered, a conspicuous button that simply said "M." With that, the doors closed and the ride up to wherever their next destination was began.

"God, what a fucking mess," Adam groaned as he leaned against the far wall in the elevator after a brief, uncomfortable silence, crossing his arms, "I just had to end up in the goddamn world where everyone's killing each other with magic and zombies and shit... Why couldn't I end up somewhere like fuckin'... Akibahara? Then at least I'd be able to get a borrower's copy of Super Innocent Lolis 5! And then Cent would stop bothering me about it..."

leon21.png

"..."

Leon shot Adam a judgmental look that was silent, yet spoke volumes, before eventually opening his mouth to speak after an uncomfortable silence.

"I'm gonna ignore most of whatever the hell you just said, though... I don't know much about Japan, but by Akibahara, do you actually mean like, the city Akihabara instead?"

"What? No, it's Akibahara. I think I would know," Adam replied gruffly, gesturing at himself with his thumb, as if to point out his own Japanese appearance.

"Isn't it technically Akibagahara or something like that?" Claire piped up.

"Quiet! Stay focused, everyone!" Riesbyfe exclaimed, attempting to hush up the inane conversation going on behind her.

Eventually, with a DING sound, the elevator doors opened, this time revealing a more unexpected sight before everyone.

Foyer-copy.jpg

Rather than something that looked like a massive laboratory or facility, the place that greeted the group instead was what looked to be an old mansion, dark and decrepit, completely unlike the areas that everyone had been traversing through before.

Looking around, almost incredulous at the abrupt change of scenery, Riesbyfe looked around, as though trying to take it all in. "What...?"

tumblr_inline_oi02klTdZl1uxo55n_540.png

"It looks as though they've... redecorated after taking the base away from S.H.I.E.L.D., but how...?" Wanda commented, also looking surprised as Riesbyfe.

"Well... Perhaps it matters little. Different locales simply indicates we aren't going in circles, and in turn, that we are getting closer to the device that can get us back home," Riesbyfe said, calming herself and adjusting her metal gauntlets, stepping forward out of the elevator and into the mansion-looking area, "It appears as though we'll have to split up once again if we intend to cover more ground and find where to go next. I will pray for the safety of everyone, but do be careful."

With that, it seemed that there were two notable places to go like before; the West Hall or the East Hall.

OOC Note: Tag @Jeremi for the West Hall, and for the East Hall, tag myself and @Josh M.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem) - TRAITOR!
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU) - INNOCENT!
@The Myrmidon as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Yang Lee as Kazuo Tengan (Danganronpa)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@Azuremoon as Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Hospes as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics) - INNOCENT!
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)

The Deceased
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT!
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS!
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl - DIED! INNOCENT! HEAD CRUSHED!
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine - DIED! INNOCENT! STABBED!
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND BURNT TO A CRISP!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh - DIED! INNOCENT! WHO KNOWS?!
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock - DIED! INNOCENT! ROCKETED TO HELL!
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ALSO BLOWN UP!
@Minerva as Ada Wong - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ALSO BLOWN UP!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk and C.T.
Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Keeper of the Reaper"

The Story So Far
In the aftermath of the massacre of a few members of the group at the hands of the horrifying Nemesis monster, another murder had been committed by one of the mysterious Traitors within the group, taking the lives of Inspector Navel and Naomi Kimishima. After a heated debate, the room was settled on Azura of Nohr, who was revealed to indeed be one of the Traitors, acting under the forced influence of another's power, though with the help of Wanda Maximoff, the influence was lifted from her mind, and thus, the group continued forward, and upon reaching the next crossroads, split up into two groups depending on where they had went; the Drug Manufacturing and Virus Studies locations.

Those who had wandered into the Drug Manufacturing area came into contact with another nefarious member of Umbrella known as Morpheus D. Duvall, engaging in battle with and eventually managing to defeat him, while those who had went to the Virus Studies encountered a man known as Milton Mamet, revealed to be working to find a way to cure the T-Virus.

After the areas had been cleared out, leading both parties to the same destination where they reunited, they prepared to use the elevator they had found in order to advance to the next level, but before they could, they were rocked by an explosion, and upon investigating it, finding that three more of their group had been murdered under their noses; Jabber, Doremi, and Ada Wong, leading to yet another heated debate on who the Traitors might be, before the majority eventually settled on Jinx.

"Looks like a close one, but if more people are for Jinx then..." Wanda commented once it seemed that the tide of the vote wouldn't be changing from there. Activating her power now that it had managed to return to her momentarily, the young woman approached Jinx and waved her arms about, hands glowing with her signature mysterious red energy, as she attempted to peer into Jinx's mind.

Like before, the process took a small while, the suspense causing even the disciplined Riesbyfe to bite her lip uneasily. Eventually though, Wanda would manage to finish, the red energy dissipating as she let out a tired sigh, stepping away from Jinx and looking at the others with a regretful expression.

Ries05.png

"Tch... Then that means... The perpetrator, or perpetrators, managed to get away with it again," Riesbyfe spoke through frustration, regretting that they weren't so lucky like last time to catch another Traitor within their midst.

Shaking her head, she let out a sigh, before proceeding to face everyone. "Well, we've used up Wanda's power for now, so there's nothing to be done about second and third guesses. All we can do now is press on forward, unless we intend for our suspicions and fears to overtake us and tear us apart like Umbrella surely intends," Riesbyfe spoke, hesitantly turning around and walking back towards the elevator that the group had left.

As everyone eventually returned to the elevator, the doors opening up revealing the room to be big enough to hold everyone around, Riesbyfe pressed the top button on the elevator as soon as the rest of the group entered, a conspicuous button that simply said "M." With that, the doors closed and the ride up to wherever their next destination was began.

"God, what a fucking mess," Adam groaned as he leaned against the far wall in the elevator after a brief, uncomfortable silence, crossing his arms, "I just had to end up in the goddamn world where everyone's killing each other with magic and zombies and shit... Why couldn't I end up somewhere like fuckin'... Akibahara? Then at least I'd be able to get a borrower's copy of Super Innocent Lolis 5! And then Cent would stop bothering me about it..."

leon21.png

"..."

Leon shot Adam a judgmental look that was silent, yet spoke volumes, before eventually opening his mouth to speak after an uncomfortable silence.

"I'm gonna ignore most of whatever the hell you just said, though... I don't know much about Japan, but by Akibahara, do you actually mean like, the city Akihabara instead?"

"What? No, it's Akibahara. I think I would know," Adam replied gruffly, gesturing at himself with his thumb, as if to point out his own Japanese appearance.

"Quiet! Stay focused, everyone!" Riesbyfe exclaimed, attempting to hush up the inane conversation going on behind her.

Eventually, with a DING sound, the elevator doors opened, this time revealing a more unexpected sight before everyone.

Foyer-copy.jpg

Rather than something that looked like a massive laboratory or facility, the place that greeted the group instead was what looked to be an old mansion, dark and decrepit, completely unlike the areas that everyone had been traversing through before.

Looking around, almost incredulous at the abrupt change of scenery, Riesbyfe looked around, as though trying to take it all in. "What...?"

"It looks as though they've... redecorated after taking the base away from S.H.I.E.L.D., but how...?" Wanda commented, also looking surprised as Riesbyfe.

"Well... Perhaps it matters little. Different locales simply indicates we aren't going in circles, and in turn, that we are getting closer to the device that can get us back home," Riesbyfe said, calming herself and adjusting her metal gauntlets, stepping forward out of the elevator and into the mansion-looking area, "It appears as though we'll have to split up once again if we intend to cover more ground and find where to go next. I will pray for the safety of everyone, but do be careful."

With that, it seemed that there were two notable places to go like before; the West Hall or the East Hall.

OOC Note: Tag @Jeremi for the West Hall, and for the East Hall, tag myself and @Josh M.

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)

The Deceased
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS!
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND BURNT TO A CRISP!
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ALSO BLOWN UP!
tumblr_inline_n3ksvd28611sy4uqk.png

"Wrong again..."

Blake couldn't say anything more than that. It was just... infuriating to know that it was as easy as that for the killers to do whatever. If only it were easier to pinpoint the people responsible, but he knew that he had to keep himself in control for the sake of the others present. Especially for Senna and Miku, Blake had to keep himself from letting his "killer" instincts get the best of him when it came to another scenario of someone dying.

tumblr_inline_ng0i907pUZ1shpc29.png

"Senna, Miku, stay close to me. The more I see this occur, the more I feel like not trusting certain others... I suggest we scope out what the East Hall has to offer."

He knew that he was bordering the line between humility and possessiveness, but he couldn't stand the idea of someone he had sworn to protect being harmed in any way possible. He wasn't going to allow that. Not here. Not now. Not ever.

@Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @East Hall​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Just be careful when you're in there, digging around in my head. Don't want you to ruin anything good for me." It was hard to tell if Jinx was serious or not, but she did not resist the efforts. If it got everyone off her back, that suited her just fine. When Wanda finished and apologized, stating her innocence, Jinx simply grinned wide.

RB4lMDV.jpg

"Hate to say it, but...ah, who am I kidding? I love to say it. Told ya all. Would have admitted it outright if it was my kill. Pride in slaughtering the bad stuff, you know. But it wasn't me, so good news! We're stuck with each other now. Y'all must feel like fools for wasting your votes but hey, I don't hold a grudge for it. You can trust me."

When they arrived, even she had to raise an eyebrow at the scenery change. A dark and old mansion, vintage stuff for horror crud. The kind of things it was her job to kill. If there were any. Without a second thought, she went down the East Hall.

@Verite @Josh M

Reactions: Azuremoon
Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Keeper of the Reaper"

The Story So Far

Ries05.png

leon21.png

"..."

Foyer-copy.jpg

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

gKk0r0v.png

"My deepest apologies, Lady Maximoff, for putting you through this. It must be tiring."​

He peered at the remaining members of the group, a slight grim expression painted on his face. "How unfortunate..."​

cq2271V.png

This new location was resonating within Alucard, and he was beginning to draw parallels between this place and Castlevania. That same eerie feeling and the dark halls, all silent and quiet, it would have been very frightening to the inexperienced. Thoughts about his father and his rise appeared in his head again, and the dhampir was admittedly worried that if he could pass through worlds, into this one - what was stopping his father from doing the same? What if others from worlds beyond pulled into Dracula? Or a mage or a follower of his father? It was worrisome. But for now...

He turned to Road and Hakuei, a little disturbed. "Where shall we go?"​

@Azuremoon @Hana

Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Keeper of the Reaper"

The Story So Far

Ries05.png

leon21.png

"..."

Foyer-copy.jpg

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased
tumblr_inline_n3ksvd28611sy4uqk.png

"Wrong again..."

Blake couldn't say anything more than that. It was just... infuriating to know that it was as easy as that for the killers to do whatever. If only it were easier to pinpoint the people responsible, but he knew that he had to keep himself in control for the sake of the others present. Especially for Senna and Miku, Blake had to keep himself from letting his "killer" instincts get the best of him when it came to another scenario of someone dying.

tumblr_inline_ng0i907pUZ1shpc29.png

"Senna, Miku, stay close to me. The more I see this occur, the more I feel like not trusting certain others... I suggest we scope out what the East Hall has to offer."

He knew that he was bordering the line between humility and possessiveness, but he couldn't stand the idea of someone he had sworn to protect being harmed in any way possible. He wasn't going to allow that. Not here. Not now. Not ever.

@Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @East Hall​
"Just be careful when you're in there, digging around in my head. Don't want you to ruin anything good for me." It was hard to tell if Jinx was serious or not, but she did not resist the efforts. If it got everyone off her back, that suited her just fine. When Wanda finished and apologized, stating her innocence, Jinx simply grinned wide.

RB4lMDV.jpg

"Hate to say it, but...ah, who am I kidding? I love to say it. Told ya all. Would have admitted it outright if it was my kill. Pride in slaughtering the bad stuff, you know. But it wasn't me, so good news! We're stuck with each other now. Y'all must feel like fools for wasting your votes but hey, I don't hold a grudge for it. You can trust me."

When they arrived, even she had to raise an eyebrow at the scenery change. A dark and old mansion, vintage stuff for horror crud. The kind of things it was her job to kill. If there were any. Without a second thought, she went down the East Hall.

@Verite @Josh M
jlaZOGP.png

"Gee, I'm sorry about voting for you, Jinx," Senna muttered sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head.

They messed up. Senna felt especially bad about too. After all, she had been part of the group who had voted for Jinx. She didn't really know much about Jinx personally, but hoped she held no hard feelings for them. The girl honestly didn't seem upset with them though. She actually seemed happy that she had proved everyone wrong.

But who should they have voted for, Senna wondered. Alucard? She honestly hadn't been too sure about him either. Sighing, she would turn to her friends.

TV45eKe.png

"We didn't catch the killer, but maybe next time, yeah?" she said, shrugging her shoulders. "No, I'm sure we'll get them next time. We just have to... try harder! We can do it!" she exclaimed, giving them a smile. She had to continue staying positive. Blake and a lot of the others seemed frustrated by this point, and she honestly couldn't blame them. That's why, she had to be the one to keep smiling. If their group lost all positivity, they would lose all hope and Senna couldn't bear to see them lose heart.

"Anyhow, I'm fine going to the East Hall. It really makes no difference to me as long as we're together. I'm glad I have you guys."

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Josh M @Verite

Ddk08m4.jpg

"Road."

The princess barely spared a look at Clark as he swooped in between Azura and Road, though she did allow her eyes to linger on the Nohr princess, a quiet look of apology in her gaze. She understood that the Noah liked to stir things up only to hide her own feelings, or was it a way of an outlet? It wasn't helping the situation much.

She was also quite certain that Road didn't see Clark as a 'friend'. The man using such a flimsy excuse to her ally would only amuse or agitate Road further.

She snatched her ally's hand up in hers, holding on to her firmly.

EbFLtgT.jpg

"It's alright."

Despite the distrust heaped upon him now, she believed in his innocence. And if he was truly innocent, it was all on these people standing here to have lost another chance to find out one of the actual killers.

Tugging on Road's arm, she veered them both away from Clark and Azura, not a word escaping until she reached Alucard.

She looked up into his eyes once, before turning away.

WAiJARy.jpg

"I vote for Alucard..."

And Hakuei smiled faintly at Road and the dhampir before continuing, her gaze like two twin chips of ice as she looked at the others in the group.

mmpb2MP.jpg

"Because I believe he is innocent and if you need actual solid proof of it at the expense of wasting your chance to find the actual killer... Then so be it."

@Azuremoon @Jeremi @Crow @Sen @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Verite @Atomyk
gKk0r0v.png

Though he understood his ally was doing it to prove a point, he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.
"I hate to see the culprit escape unscathed, but if that is what those who have accused me - with the exception of Lady Hakuei - wish, then so be it indeed."
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Keeper of the Reaper"

The Story So Far

Ries05.png

leon21.png

"..."

Foyer-copy.jpg

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased
This whole thing was beyond Clark's original thought how this would all go down. Walking towards Road, Clark's eyes looked with Alucard and Hakuie. Hakuie was someone who was tough and stonger than she seemed, it reminded him of Lois Lane, expect Hakuie didn't same nearly as Rude. Maybe Stubborn, but that'd be judging. Clark made his way to the pair, he knew he was most likely the last person they trio would want to see.

92e789b89d6de757c88e525a0aa8188a.jpg

"I think the four of us need to clear some things up. Alucard, I'm sorry that I'm accusing you. I don't take any pleasure into playing into this game these traitors are playing, but do we have any other choice? The way you and Hakuie insinuating my vote as someone trying to help the traitor or someone who doesn't care. That's...."

Clark frown, he seemed not mad, but hurt as he looked for the right words.

"I care. I care a lot. Maybe too much if you ask some of the people here. You may not agree with me, but I'm trying. I'm going to the East wing, if you three care to join me."

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Josh M @Verite @Azuremoon @Hana @Sen

Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Keeper of the Reaper"

The Story So Far

Ries05.png

leon21.png

"..."

Foyer-copy.jpg

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased
"Tch." Domon clenched his fist and gritted his teeth when Jinx's innocence was revealed. "Guess we struck out again. We'll catch them next time for sure." Although he was trying to keep the group's hopes up, deep down, he didn't really have much himself. "We've got to."

Once the elevator doors opened, Domon was among the first to step out into the strange foyer. "So it's time to split up again, then? You know, I wonder why the traitors don't strike when we're separated rather than when we're all together..." He paused for a moment, mulling over this question in his mind. "Whatever. I suppose it doesn't make a difference either way. I'm gonna go to the West Hall, if any of you want to come with." With that, the young man stepped away from the group and turned his steps westward.

@Jeremi @West Hall

Welp. With her typical blank expression, Setsuna calmly spoke up.

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

"...Where would you like to go, Shirou?"

@Kaykay

Thankfully, Lucifer was still strong enough to carry someone as Linda was still unconscious from the shock of Ada's death. He took a deep breath and sighed. This was normally where the two of them would split up, but he knew that right now that seemed to be the worst idea. " If anyone cares to know, I'm going to the west hall," he said, looking over at the others. He draped Linda over his shoulder and seemed to be wearing an indifferent look as he walked off muttering something.

610c5eac7a711db1937bd83583241a5e.gif

@Jeremi @West Hall

James Proudstar Warpath

James was disheartened by the results but not terribly surprised. His own opinions on these things were starting to venture towards guessing the opposite of logic. The murders were always cleverly done and in such a way as to prevent the act being seen by any survivors. He simply thought to himself, which of our heroes would be least likely to develop the fewest negative emotions from those around him or her. There were three or four of the girls that fit that. At least to himself, like three more of the men that best fit that as well.

" Lucifer, if you don't mind. I will head west as well !. "

With that, Warpath walked west behind the well dressed Lucifer.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @West hall

Welp. With her typical blank expression, Setsuna calmly spoke up.

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

"...Where would you like to go, Shirou?"

@Kaykay
"Hm, let's see about that," Shirou replied, scratching his head. Misvoted, huh? Well, that just meant one less suspect. They'd get them sooner or later. He didn't plan to worry too much about it, not that he was really the type to in the first place.

"May as well head East, huh? I'm left-handed and just made a small mistake, so let's stray from my dominant side, yeah?" Saying such flimsy logic with a carefree tone, he pointed East and began to walk towards East Hall.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Josh M

" There is nothing to mind in this situation in the slightest. We happened to be heading in the same direction. Actually, I wouldn't mind some assistance in carrying Linda. I imagine that it is going to be a while before she wakes up. I imagine the shock from seeing her only friend die is a lot to take in and I don't want to push the healing process along. Most things wind up better if you wait the time it takes for them to happen. Now hopefully, we don't find another great villain in this hallway. Now, that may prove to be a problem. I can't exactly one hand sword fight or even wield either pistol," he said. He could use his telekinesis to carry Linda, but that would also come problems if he ever lost it for any time.

Linda had adjusted herself to being in a snuggling esque position on Lucifer.

@Jeremi @Gands @penguin055 @the West Hall

James Proudstar Warpath

James listened to Lucifer as they headed west.

" Alright Lucifer, I can carry her easily enough. Wont be easy to fight while I'm doing that, but if anything happens, I wont set her down. I have extra pistols, my intention was to have them available for others. I have a couple of heavier automatics each with a box of ammo if you would like. Been my experience in this place that most of these monsters in here, at least any larger than the dog things, take a lot of effort to pull down. "

"So let me know what your preference is. "

The apache walked easily but Lucifer could tell he was walking on the balls of his feet, ready for action, and almost always had one of his big knives in his hands.

@Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @penguin055 @the west hall

"Tch." Domon clenched his fist and gritted his teeth when Jinx's innocence was revealed. "Guess we struck out again. We'll catch them next time for sure." Although he was trying to keep the group's hopes up, deep down, he didn't really have much himself. "We've got to."

Once the elevator doors opened, Domon was among the first to step out into the strange foyer. "So it's time to split up again, then? You know, I wonder why the traitors don't strike when we're separated rather than when we're all together..." He paused for a moment, mulling over this question in his mind. "Whatever. I suppose it doesn't make a difference either way. I'm gonna go to the West Hall, if any of you want to come with." With that, the young man stepped away from the group and turned his steps westward.

@Jeremi @West Hall
Thankfully, Lucifer was still strong enough to carry someone as Linda was still unconscious from the shock of Ada's death. He took a deep breath and sighed. This was normally where the two of them would split up, but he knew that right now that seemed to be the worst idea. " If anyone cares to know, I'm going to the west hall," he said, looking over at the others. He draped Linda over his shoulder and seemed to be wearing an indifferent look as he walked off muttering something.

610c5eac7a711db1937bd83583241a5e.gif

@Jeremi @West Hall
James Proudstar Warpath

James was disheartened by the results but not terribly surprised. His own opinions on these things were starting to venture towards guessing the opposite of logic. The murders were always cleverly done and in such a way as to prevent the act being seen by any survivors. He simply thought to himself, which of our heroes would be least likely to develop the fewest negative emotions from those around him or her. There were three or four of the girls that fit that. At least to himself, like three more of the men that best fit that as well.

" Lucifer, if you don't mind. I will head west as well !. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @West hall

"Yeah, sure, whatever." 18 responded as she took the lead. "If anyone of you get killed that's on you."

Pushing open the double doors the group found themselves in a dimly lit dining hall. "Cozy..." 18 deadpanned stepping further in for a look.​

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @penguin055 @Westhall

A piano played as the group broke apart, moving and looking around in what seem to be a fruitless search. The first person who found the room, The holy knight, found where the noise leaked from. The room was lightly listen, however lived in. A bar on the right side, a couch on the left. A man behind a piano. The decorations were fancy, and showed influence. A sword here, and mace there. Art that was pristine and of taste. A crucifix laid on the mantel, as green jewels meshed with the gold cross. It was lovely. As the man behind piano stopped, he called to her.

"How was my technique, Miss Riesbyfe? I know the choice of song was... cliché, to say the least. However, as a woman of the arts you should know you can't beat the classics," the man lightly chuckled as he tickled the ivories slightly.

Ries05.png

"I'm personally more privy to Debussy than Beethoven," Riesbyfe said testily, narrowing her eyes deeply at the man, cautiously circling him with her shield equipped as always, "If you know my name... I'll assume the same for the rest of everyone here... and that you too must be working for Umbrella, mister...?"

Frankly, she had no idea who this strange man was, but he took the window of opportunity to introduce himself nonetheless, not just for her sake, but for everyone else who had went to the East Hall as well.

latest

"Lex Luthor. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

The man's hand went to a nearby control pad readily in his grasp. With a press of a button, one of many, the shield maiden fell on the floor in pain, letting out a gasp and a pained groan as she clutched her chest.

"G-Gaahhghh!"

"Debussy? You sound like a woman after my father's heart."

Standing up before the others now, the mysterious man went to the nearby counter, and took the green jeweled rosary. Putting it on the shield maiden's neck, he smiled, before turning to the group as they had stumbled in and greeting them.

"Welcome to my office, everyone! My name is L-"

"Lex! What are you doing here?" A shout was heard in the room as Clark Kent stormed towards him.

However, when Clark made to where the shield maiden laid, a surprising event happen. Clark stopped moving, dropping to the floor in front of Ries and the group. He seemed to be in extreme pain, every inch of being seemed to be inflamed in pain for whatever reason. Blood suddenly dripped from his lip; it seemed as though he bit his lip when he fell.

"I always knew you had a habit of falling for women you admire, Clark. This? This is a little much."

"You... bast...!" Riesbyfe grunted, unable to even finish her sentence as whatever mysterious force activated by Lex's control panel dealt a great deal of pain to her.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @EastHall

Last edited:

RB4lMDV.jpg

@Verite @Josh M
jlaZOGP.png

"Gee, I'm sorry about voting for you, Jinx," Senna muttered sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head.

They messed up. Senna felt especially bad about too. After all, she had been part of the group who had voted for Jinx. She didn't really know much about Jinx personally, but hoped she held no hard feelings for them. The girl honestly didn't seem upset with them though. She actually seemed happy that she had proved everyone wrong.

But who should they have voted for, Senna wondered. Alucard? She honestly hadn't been too sure about him either. Sighing, she would turn to her friends.

TV45eKe.png

"We didn't catch the killer, but maybe next time, yeah?" she said, shrugging her shoulders. "No, I'm sure we'll get them next time. We just have to... try harder! We can do it!" she exclaimed, giving them a smile. She had to continue staying positive. Blake and a lot of the others seemed frustrated by this point, and she honestly couldn't blame them. That's why, she had to be the one to keep smiling. If their group lost all positivity, they would lose all hope and Senna couldn't bear to see them lose heart.

"Anyhow, I'm fine going to the East Hall. It really makes no difference to me as long as we're together. I'm glad I have you guys."

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Josh M @Verite
This whole thing was beyond Clark's original thought how this would all go down. Walking towards Road, Clark's eyes looked with Alucard and Hakuie. Hakuie was someone who was tough and stonger than she seemed, it reminded him of Lois Lane, expect Hakuie didn't same nearly as Rude. Maybe Stubborn, but that'd be judging. Clark made his way to the pair, he knew he was most likely the last person they trio would want to see.

92e789b89d6de757c88e525a0aa8188a.jpg

"I think the four of us need to clear some things up. Alucard, I'm sorry that I'm accusing you. I don't take any pleasure into playing into this game these traitors are playing, but do we have any other choice? The way you and Hakuie insinuating my vote as someone trying to help the traitor or someone who doesn't care. That's...."

Clark frown, he seemed not mad, but hurt as he looked for the right words.

"I care. I care a lot. Maybe too much if you ask some of the people here. You may not agree with me, but I'm trying. I'm going to the East wing, if you three care to join me."

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Josh M @Verite @Azuremoon @Hana @Sen
"Hm, let's see about that," Shirou replied, scratching his head. Misvoted, huh? Well, that just meant one less suspect. They'd get them sooner or later. He didn't plan to worry too much about it, not that he was really the type to in the first place.

"May as well head East, huh? I'm left-handed and just made a small mistake, so let's stray from my dominant side, yeah?" Saying such flimsy logic with a carefree tone, he pointed East and began to walk towards East Hall.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Josh M

A piano played as the group broke apart, moving and looking around in what seem to be a fruitless search. The first person who found the room, The holy knight, found where the noise leaked from. The room was lightly listen, however lived in. A bar on the right side, a couch on the left. A man behind a piano. The decorations were fancy, and showed influence. A sword here, and mace there. Art that was pristine and of taste. A crucifix laid on the mantel, as green jewels meshed with the gold cross. It was lovely. As the man behind piano stopped, he called to her.

"How was my technique, Miss Riesbyfe? I know the choice of song was... cliché, to say the least. However, as a woman of the arts you should know you can't beat the classics," the man lightly chuckled as he tickled the ivories slightly.

Ries05.png

"I'm personally more privy to Debussy than Beethoven," Riesbyfe said testily, narrowing her eyes deeply at the man, cautiously circling him with her shield equipped as always, "If you know my name... I'll assume the same for the rest of everyone here... and that you too must be working for Umbrella, mister...?"

Frankly, she had no idea who this strange man was, but he took the window of opportunity to introduce himself nonetheless, not just for her sake, but for everyone else who had went to the East Hall as well.

latest

"Lex Luthor. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

The man's hand went to a nearby control pad readily in his grasp. With a press of a button, one of many, the shield maiden fell on the floor in pain, letting out a gasp and a pained groan as she clutched her chest.

"G-Gaahhghh!"

"Debussy? You sound like a woman after my father's heart."

Standing up before the others now, the mysterious man went to the nearby counter, and took the green jeweled rosary. Putting it on the shield maiden's neck, he smiled, before turning to the group as they had stumbled in and greeting them.

"Welcome to my office, everyone! My name is L-"

"Lex! What are you doing here?" A shout was heard in the room as Clark Kent stormed towards him.

However, when Clark made to where the shield maiden laid, a surprising event happen. Clark stopped moving, dropping to the floor in front of Ries and the group. He seemed to be in extreme pain, every inch of being seemed to be inflamed in pain for whatever reason. Blood suddenly dripped from his lip; it seemed as though he bit his lip when he fell.

"I always knew you had a habit of falling for women you admire, Clark. This? This is a little much."

"You... bast...!" Riesbyfe grunted, unable to even finish her sentence as whatever mysterious force activated by Lex's control panel dealt a great deal of pain to her.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @EastHall
Once the silence went away upon arriving at the East Hall, Blake saw that they weren't alone here upon seeing Lex. He could watch to see what was to happen to Riesbyfe and Clark the moment they approached Lex... Resisting the urge to outright activate his PWM and get himself into the same situation, Blake sent an intense glare over at the man's general direction.

tumblr_inline_ng0i7r1ZqJ1shpc29.png

"Alright... you're giving me every reason right now to cut you down... so do you mind explaining yourself before I do that?"

As he said this, Blake rested his hand near the PWM cube latched onto his belt.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @EastHall​

latest

"A reason? If I die, you all die. Is that a good reason?'

Lex didn't seem bothered by the young man's threat. Nonchalantly walking to the bar, and pouring himself a brandy. After he finished, Luthor reached into pocket, pulling out a small control panel.

"As you all see here by the way miss Riesbyfe was left, this small control panel is connected to almost all of you. If you provoke and attack, I will use it. If you're wondering if you try and take control of it from me, you can try. However it's has fails safed to work only for me. Also if I am heavy injured or die, it will kill all of you. If you destroy it, it will kill you. As you can see, all paths lead to pains, all can and should be avoid."

Look at Clark, Lex smirked slightly. By the way the Lex looked at Clark, everyone could see the men knew each other, if it already wasn't clear. Turning to Blake, Lex pointed to Clark

"I would move Clark away from Riesbyfe, if I were you. Clark is dying in front of your eyes. The long his near her,
Clark is powerless and in pain. Samson's power was lost when Delilah cut his hair. Achilles, son of the nymph and Goddess Thetis, his power that even Zeus feared ceased if his Heel was damage. The green jewels laced on the rosary I gave holy knight, It's called kryptonite. That's Clark Kent's Achilles heel. Every hero has one.

Lex's lips donned a sinister smirk as he watch his old friend riving in pain.

I'll tell you why I am here. As someone who rise was quick in the rank's of Umbrella, I've decided it's time do give you all a break. I am not here to fight you. I'm here to give you all a fighting chance against the traitors. I have a social experiment I'd like to test."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Verite @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

Lucifer was about to reply how pointless it was to carry to Linda. " Actually, never mind. I will take you up on those weapons, but I have a way to wake her up. Linda, wake up," he said, the last part being different from the rest. Lucifer's eyes seemed to glow red, but perhaps that was just the lighting.

Linda stirred awake in Lucifer's arms at the words. " Well, ummm... Lucifer, could you put me down," she said, as he placed her down.

" It certainly is a nice dinning hall," he commented.

@Gands @Jeremi @penguin055 @ West Hall stories

I'll tell you why I am here. As someone who rise was quick in the rank's of Umbrella, I've decided it's time do give you all a break. I am not here to fight you. I'm here to give you all a fighting chance against the traitors. I have a social experiment I'd like to test."
"...Greeeat. Another smart guy type, thinking he could treat us like his experiments. I'm not just someone to test whatever you want. I will never be that, if I have anything to say about it. What if, baldy, I say that you're bluffing? If your little control panel could kill us all, what would you need the stupid green rocks for? Wasted overkill if ya ask me. Maybe I'm wrong and that thing really does what you say it will. Who knows? Might be honest, but maybe I'm just crazy enough to find out for certain."

Her finger twitched over one of her guns.

"............................................But I'm not nuts enough to try it without hearing you go on. Fighting chance against the traitors, huh?"

@Josh M @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @EastHall​

gKk0r0v.png

"My deepest apologies, Lady Maximoff, for putting you through this. It must be tiring."​

He peered at the remaining members of the group, a slight grim expression painted on his face. "How unfortunate..."​

cq2271V.png

This new location was resonating within Alucard, and he was beginning to draw parallels between this place and Castlevania. That same eerie feeling and the dark halls, all silent and quiet, it would have been very frightening to the inexperienced. Thoughts about his father and his rise appeared in his head again, and the dhampir was admittedly worried that if he could pass through worlds, into this one - what was stopping his father from doing the same? What if others from worlds beyond pulled into Dracula? Or a mage or a follower of his father? It was worrisome. But for now...

He turned to Road and Hakuei, a little disturbed. "Where shall we go?"​

@Azuremoon @Hana

Bju3mr7.jpg

"I think the West Hall is a good idea! What do you say, Road, Hakuei~?" Cagliostro glees and provides her few cents on the matter.

@Azuremoon @Sen @Hana @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.