Status
Not open for further replies.
"Assuming the rest of the group feels the same, I suppose I don't mind working along with all of you. Let's head out of this closet and grab Milton," the man told them, turning to head back toward the exit of the room. The others hadn't voiced an idea for a plan, so the man privately mulled over one in his head until they walked out. Before saying anything else, he approached Milton, garnering a look of mild surprise from the scientist.

tumblr_inline_mjh65tU3Cd1qz4rgp.jpg

"You-- What are you doing her--" Milton began to say, only to be cut off when the other man would hit him over the head to knock him out. The scientist toppled onto the floor, only to quickly be picked up by his acquaintance and tossed over his shoulder. He glanced back at the group afterwards, hoping they wouldn't want much of an explanation.

"There's a chance he could've protested. Not something I want to deal with right now," he said with a grunt, adjusting the man carefully on his shoulder. He let out a small chuckle afterwards. "Knowing Milton, he probably likes this place. Still, he ain't doing my world any good studying the virus of some other world. He's needed back home."

After speaking, the man turned to a set of stairs somewhere in the back of the room. He began walking in that direction, expecting the others would follow him. After walking up the small set of stairs, the group would find a door that brought them into another small, plain room. At the end of the room they would see an elevator. He gestured to it before turning back to the others.

tumblr_inline_nc7tp1coUn1sqiwod.jpg

"While poking around the place I found this elevator. I'm thinking it might be our best shot of escaping. Only problem is, we need a card key of some kind to access it. One of you wouldn't happen to have something like that, would you?" he questioned.​

Elevator-Star-600px-reduced.jpg

"No, but we do." Behind them Android 18 and the rest of the Drug Manufacturing group had arrived after some trekking through the facility. "Who's the new guy?" 18 asked while giving the guy with another guy on his shoulder a look over.

"Assuming the rest of the group feels the same, I suppose I don't mind working along with all of you. Let's head out of this closet and grab Milton," the man told them, turning to head back toward the exit of the room. The others hadn't voiced an idea for a plan, so the man privately mulled over one in his head until they walked out. Before saying anything else, he approached Milton, garnering a look of mild surprise from the scientist.

tumblr_inline_mjh65tU3Cd1qz4rgp.jpg

"You-- What are you doing her--" Milton began to say, only to be cut off when the other man would hit him over the head to knock him out. The scientist toppled onto the floor, only to quickly be picked up by his acquaintance and tossed over his shoulder. He glanced back at the group afterwards, hoping they wouldn't want much of an explanation.

"There's a chance he could've protested. Not something I want to deal with right now," he said with a grunt, adjusting the man carefully on his shoulder. He let out a small chuckle afterwards. "Knowing Milton, he probably likes this place. Still, he ain't doing my world any good studying the virus of some other world. He's needed back home."

After speaking, the man turned to a set of stairs somewhere in the back of the room. He began walking in that direction, expecting the others would follow him. After walking up the small set of stairs, the group would find a door that brought them into another small, plain room. At the end of the room they would see an elevator. He gestured to it before turning back to the others.

tumblr_inline_nc7tp1coUn1sqiwod.jpg

"While poking around the place I found this elevator. I'm thinking it might be our best shot of escaping. Only problem is, we need a card key of some kind to access it. One of you wouldn't happen to have something like that, would you?" he questioned.​

Elevator-Star-600px-reduced.jpg

Linda was quiet. " Maybe our other friends found something for an elevator like this," she suggested, knowing that no one in their group had come across such a thing.

@The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

"Alright, first question," Cagliostro asks, "what kinds of employees have access to the specific card keys? During our ventures, we bumped into a few scientists, but they seemed pretty stuck in place doing their job."

Cagliostro then looked at Linda.

"Either way, I'm guessing a good group of you don't want to leave anyone behind, and personally, I believe that someone else over there would have some form of better idea what kind of card key we'll need. They should be coming soon enough."

Cagliostro thinks for a bit.

"Of course!" She exclaims, "my genius should never be doubted! Teehee~ Road, Alucard, Ren, can you help me out~? Please~?"

Cagliostro would then discuss her plans with them if they agreed.

"So, you know how the previous two times, the killers could kill us without us noticing because of darkness, so what if..."
"No, but we do." Behind them Android 18 and the rest of the Drug Manufacturing group had arrived after some trekking through the facility. "Who's the new guy?" 18 asked while giving the guy with another guy on his shoulder a look over.

Before the other group arrives, Cagliostro placed low-flammability flasks of chemicals where the broken lights were, before igniting them with a small fire to produce something like oil lamps. They were well-disguised as fixed, running lights, almost indistinguishable from tungsten lights. To add to this, the tungsten lights that functioned still remained, mixed in with both the improvised oil lamps and some remaining flickering lights.

"Hi hi~" Cagliostro greets. "That's Milton," Cagliostro points to the ground, before pointing to the eyepatched man. "And that's- hmmm he hasn't introduced himself yet. Not very trusting about us~."

"Speaking of trusting," Cagliostro thinks to herself, "the culprit will likely use the lift to his advantage, since he can't use this room now. I'll need to keep a sharp eye out."​

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Hospes @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @Darkseide @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Gands @Jeremi @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

Schala realized after some inspection that the card she was holding allowed them to traverse through any locked door they could find on the floor, and perhaps even beyond. Duvall had after all been a high ranking member of Umbrella and that meant a high clearance.

"Didn't even realize you were gone." 18 snarked.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing
"We could just go find the others." 18 suggested to the group. "Don't think we'll find anything more here. Other than that card." She replied.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Hospes @Gands @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Drug Manufacturing
200_s.gif

Clark stood firm as he watch the girl's body language and her words. At some points, it felt like the girl was speaking another language al together. No of what she said made sense, however, Clark saw the sadness and pain inside. He couldn't but wince.

"That's good. We can stop talking about you, if you that. "

Pausing for a minute, Clark smiles at the girl.

"You have any questions about me?

@Hospes @Kaykay
Well, at least he hadn't mentioned being displeased or upset with her. His statement that they didn't have to talk about her was taken with her typical unreadable demeanor as she gave a nod. "As you wish." Of course, his next question was much more difficult to respond to, slight surprise overtaking her once again before quickly being extinguished.

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i5bqn.jpg

There was silence from the blonde as she regarded Clark's smiling face, unsure what to say to him. Did she have questions for him? The whole niceness of everyone here was one thing, but nobody had asked her such a thing before. Not even Shirou. "I... do not believe so, Clark," she replied, with nearly undetectable uncertainty, having been hidden by her typical monotone. She had no idea if the man wanted her to ask him questions or not, and as such she found it hard to determine whether she had chosen the right answer or not.

@Kaykay @Josh M @Drug Manufacturing​
"Aaah, man, what kinda place did you come from that they didn't have tag?" Shirou scratched his head, not really knowing how else to explain the concept to her. As she apologized for pretty much nothing, though, he decided that it was probably about time to give up on that, merely giving her a shrug in response.

Shirou patted her on the back while she apologized for mixing up Clark's name a bit. "Don't sweat your head too much 'bout it. I'm sure he's fine with it, yeah? He's smiling and all, and it was a pretty interestin' nickname anyway." He didn't know much about her Kyoushirou situation, so for now, he just let the conversation move along.

Her response to having any questions wasn't unexpected. She hadn't really taken any actions of her own accord, aside from jumping to his aid. Inquiries on Clark's nature probably weren't an exception to that general passivity. He wanted to tell her to just ask something, anything, but if he told her to, then surely she'd just ask him out of a feeling of obligation. Therefore...

"You sure about that? Clark here looks like an interestin' guy to ask questions, doesn't he? Nothing to ask at all? If you don't that's fine, but you should sate your curiosity, Setsuna."

Shirou asked her with a natural voice, trying to sound as neutral as he could.

@Hospes @Josh M

Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @Verite @Kaykay
@Drug Manufacturing

After taking a rather long look around the area, as Riesbye was holding the keycard, Schala decided to take Android 18's advice, and move to find the others... Once the rest of the group was ready.

She knew that keycard would most likely be of great use to them... But she figured it would be most effectively used if they were to meet up with the other group that had gone off to the virus studies.

With that in mind, she noticed the conversation going on between Clark, Setsuna, and Shirou...

Though she wasn't the best at just entering conversations, she decided to try her hand at it anyways, hoping to get to know her teammates just a little better... But as she prepared to open her mouth to speak, she stopped for a moment, wondering where she could even start...

Clark had some strange powers, unlike anything she had ever seen before... But honestly, the same could be said about just about anyone in the room...

... But since he was the one who had apprehended Shirou, as rash as that decision was, she figured she'd ask him first, and thus, she lightly cleared her throat, before she finally spoke up.

"Forgive me for... Intruding... But..." She paused.

How was she going to word this? In a way that didn't come off as too confusing, or prying... Or something... After a while, she just settled for a more direct approach.

"How do your... Powers work?" She asked.

A genuine expression of curiousity was present on Schala's face, as she could honestly say that it was nothing like the sort of powers she had witnessed. Likely because most, of not all of them, were bolstered by magic.​

Reactions: Josh M
Behind them Android 18 and the rest of the Drug Manufacturing group had arrived after some trekking through the facility.​
Flashback Quote:
Before Jason and the others could reach the top of the scaffolding he could see a missile heading towards the group at large. An explosion rocked the area and as the dust settled the group found the bodies of Rock and Revvy, or what was left of them at least.
----

As the two groups merged, Twisted Fate suddenly remembered the fates of Rock and Revvy. He decided to inform the other group about this. He crossed his arms and looked down at the floor.

"Two more of us have dropped dead... I sure hope things went better for y'all."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Hospes @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @Darkseide @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Gands @Jeremi @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

Last edited:
Flashback Quote:

----

As the two groups merged, Twisted Fate suddenly remembered the fates of Rock and Revvy. He decided to inform the other group about this. He crossed his arms and looked down at the floor.

"Two more of us have dropped dead... I sure hope things went better for y'all."

He remembered the fight with Duvall and began talking to the man with an eye-patch.

"Do you know anythin' about this Duvall guy? He transformed into this abhorrent creature after we killed 'em. We killed 'em again, but we're not sure if he'll come back from the dead a second time. We'd best be cautious."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Hospes @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @Darkseide @Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Gands @Jeremi @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

Bju3mr7.png

"Ah~! Twisted Fate! Everyone's A-OK on this side and in one piece~!" Cagliostro says. "Well, there were these scary zombies but we dealt with them pretty quickly. Speaking of zombies..."

Cagliostro turns to the eyepatch man, then points to a rock pillar that she used to seal a Biter inside.

"So, will Milk over here still need that Biter over there~?"​

@Otto @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @VirusStudies

Jason had remained quiet since the attack from that weird guy earlier. Not because of any reason in particular, there just wasn't really much to say. As the two groups finally merged, Jason looked over the new guy and looked to the other group.

"So... did you guys find anything?" Todd asked, arms crossed. He hoped that they had better luck than his group did, but for whatever reason Jason doubted that.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Hospes @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Mami Tomoe@Darkseide@Kaide` @MetalNova @Bomb @Gands @Jeremi @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Sen @Archwar @VirusStudies

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

"Well, it seems that we're all gathered back. Shall we get a move on?"

With the group all gathered together, Riesbyfe, taking the initiative, stepped forward and began to stretch out her arm to press the button on the side in order to activate the elevator. However, before she did, the Holy Knight turned around and examined the group behind her, as if to perform a sort of headcount and make sure everyone was around.

It was then that her eyes slowly widened in mild alarm.

Ries06.png

"Wait... I... I think we're missing a few--"

BOOM!

Before she could even finish her sentence, the entire area rocked with enough intensity to send most of the people around stumbling off their feet, as what appeared to be the force of an explosion rang out throughout the general area.

leon18.png

"Ah, hell..." Leon grunted, gritting his teeth as he stumbled back to his feet and attempted to recover his balance, "It sounded like it came from over there!" He said, pointing in a direction that led away from the elevator.

"Well, we don't have any fuckin' time to waste! Let's get a move on then!" Adam exclaimed, running towards the source of the explosion in order to investigate, and with him, followed Leon, Claire, Wanda, Riesbyfe, and the others in tow.

With little time to spare, the group reached their destination; a ruined laboratory.

9rwx1Ti.png

Though a good half of the room was intact, as seen with all the chemicals that sat on the tables, the same could not be said for the other half. A smoke-screen littered the other half of the room, significantly limiting everyone's line of sight. Walking forward, Riesbyfe covered her nose with her free hand, whilst also waving her other arm, holding her shield Gamaliel, around in order to clear up the smoke.

And once the smoke cleared up, Riesbyfe let out a gasp as she looked down, stepping back. Once the sight was visible to everyone else, it was clear. The dead bodies of Ada Wong, Doremi, and Jabber lay upon the floor. What had happened, to put it broadly, was obvious. The traitors within the group's midst had acted again, having taken three individuals this time around.

There was only one thing to do from here now. Investigate away, whether it be the scene of the crime, or the bodies that lay before you all.

Continued here.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Nater Taters @Verite @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

With the group all gathered together, Riesbyfe, taking the initiative, stepped forward and began to stretch out her arm to press the button on the side in order to activate the elevator. However, before she did, the Holy Knight turned around and examined the group behind her, as if to perform a sort of headcount and make sure everyone was around.

Ries06.png

BOOM!

Before she could even finish her sentence, the entire area rocked with enough intensity to send most of the people around stumbling off their feet, as what appeared to be the force of an explosion rang out throughout the general area.

leon18.png

"Ah, hell..." Leon grunted, gritting his teeth as he stumbled back to his feet and attempted to recover his balance, "It sounded like it came from over there!" He said, pointing in a direction that led away from the elevator.

"Well, we don't have any fuckin' time to waste! Let's get a move on then!" Adam exclaimed, running towards the source of the explosion in order to investigate, and with him, followed Leon, Claire, Wanda, Riesbyfe, and the others in tow.

With little time to spare, the group reached their destination; a ruined laboratory.

9rwx1Ti.png

Though a good half of the room was intact, as seen with all the chemicals that sat on the tables, the same could not be said for the other half. A smoke-screen littered the other half of the room, significantly limiting everyone's line of sight. Walking forward, Riesbyfe covered her nose with her free hand, whilst also waving her other arm, holding her shield Gamaliel, around in order to clear up the smoke.

And once the smoke cleared up, Riesbyfe let out a gasp as she looked down, stepping back. Once the sight was visible to everyone else, it was clear. The dead bodies of Ada Wong, Doremi, and Meoletta lay upon the floor. What had happened, to put it broadly, was obvious. The traitors within the group's midst had acted again, having taken three individuals this time around.

There was only one thing to do from here now. Investigate away, whether it be the scene of the crime, or the bodies that lay before you all.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Nater Taters @Verite @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon

RjVR5mt.webp

"Sharp bastards know their stuff, they're adapting, getting smarter, well, I'll show them..." Cagliostro grins as she investigates the body of Jabbers the Riolu.

"Ouroboros, you can go ahead and eat the next culprit. Anyways, this creature has enough stamina to run day and night, based on what I could sense from its muscle density. Based on what just happened, I'm going to assume that all three victims were prevented from escaping before whatever bomb went out."

By analyzing things from a molecular scale, Cagliostro checked if the walls and now-broken door were soundproof. She also checked if the ruined door was originally locked before the explosion.

"If these are soundproof materials, it would suggest that Doremi here might've been trying to call for help, but failed. Doremi does possess a powerful sound-based attack that should plausibly be heard if released."​

@Verite @Atomyk @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Investigation

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

And once the smoke cleared up, Riesbyfe let out a gasp as she looked down, stepping back. Once the sight was visible to everyone else, it was clear. The dead bodies of Ada Wong, Doremi, and Jabber lay upon the floor. What had happened, to put it broadly, was obvious. The traitors within the group's midst had acted again, having taken three individuals this time around.

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

RjVR5mt.webp

"Sharp bastards know their stuff, they're adapting, getting smarter, well, I'll show them..." Cagliostro grins as she investigates the body of Jabbers the Riolu.

"Ouroboros, you can go ahead and eat the next culprit. Anyways, this creature has enough stamina to run day and night, based on what I could sense from its muscle density. Based on what just happened, I'm going to assume that all three victims were prevented from escaping before whatever bomb went out."

By analyzing things from a molecular scale, Cagliostro checked if the walls and now-broken door were soundproof. She also checked if the ruined door was originally locked before the explosion.

"If these are soundproof materials, it would suggest that Doremi here might've been trying to call for help, but failed. Doremi does possess a powerful sound-based attack that should plausibly be heard if released."​

@Verite @Atomyk @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Investigation
tumblr_inline_n3ksxvCQPt1sy4uqk.png

"... not again."

That was all Blake had to say before investigating the bodies of the victims. He made a quick glance over at Senna and Miku... He had to protect both of them, realizing that their own little de facto group was falling apart...

@Verite @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaide` @Investigation​

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

And once the smoke cleared up, Riesbyfe let out a gasp as she looked down, stepping back. Once the sight was visible to everyone else, it was clear. The dead bodies of Ada Wong, Doremi, and Meoletta lay upon the floor. What had happened, to put it broadly, was obvious. The traitors within the group's midst had acted again, having taken three individuals this time around.

Domon found himself back with the group after being asleep for quite some time. Not long after the group identified Azura as a traitor, the fatigue from all the recent events hit him and he thought it best to take a nap for a while. Thankfully, that nap did its job, and the young man was feeling more energetic than ever. Looking around at the group and noticing that it was a bit smaller than he had remembered, Domon realized that he must have missed quite a lot while he was out.

Suddenly, Domon was nearly knocked to the ground as an explosion shook the room. After regaining his balance, he quickly followed the sound of the explosion with the others and entered the laboratory, letting out a few coughs as the smoke cleared. He looked at the bodies of the girl and the two strange creatures, and it didn't take long for him to realize what had happened. "I thought we had taken care of this 'traitor' business," he said, in a somewhat stern manner. He turned to look at Azura for a moment, but then averted his gaze as he decided that there's no way she could have had any part in this. "I guess we know now that there wasn't just one traitor. And there's three victims this time. However, it seems as if they were all killed in the explosion, which could have easily been caused by just one person. We may just be dealing with one murderer now. They must have either set some kind of bomb or made one out of the chemicals lying around here." Domon walked over to one of the tables and crouched down to look at the chemicals on it. "And in order to do that, the murderer must be some sort of scientist..." He paused in the middle of his sentence as he stood back up and looked at Cagliostro, his brows furrowed with suspicion. "...or alchemist."

@Verite @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

"... not again."

That was all Blake had to say before investigating the bodies of the victims. He made a quick glance over at Senna and Miku... He had to protect both of them, realizing that their own little de facto group was falling apart...
BOOM!

The explosion was sudden, nearly sending the young android falling backwards onto the floor. Outstretching her arms slightly to maintain a semblance of balance, Miku watched with widened eyes as everyone began hurrying in the direction of the explosion, she herself not too far in tow.

"Oh... no," Miku murmured as they came across the bodies of three familiar people. She returned Blake's worried glance before also attempting to help investigate. She didn't want to dare and get too close to the remains of her friends, but...​

@Verite @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Investigation #LazyPost

"... not again."

@Verite @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaide` @Investigation​
BOOM!

The explosion was sudden, nearly sending the young android falling backwards onto the floor. Outstretching her arms slightly to maintain a semblance of balance, Miku watched with widened eyes as everyone began hurrying in the direction of the explosion, she herself not too far in tow.

"Oh... no," Miku murmured as they came across the bodies of three familiar people. She returned Blake's worried glance before also attempting to help investigate. She didn't want to dare and get too close to the remains of her friends, but...​

@Verite @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Investigation #LazyPost
98XOHpE.jpg

Although she had been preparing herself to come up with a tease after seeing the embarrassed blush on Blake's face, every word escaped her mind upon hearing the explosion. She followed the group towards the area, shooting glances to both Blake and Miku anxiously. "You you guys okay?" The girl then glanced down at her wrist, gently fingering the gift Miku had given her.

More and more people keep dying. Somehow, Blake and Miku are still here. What if one of them dies next? They've been so good to me, so kind. Other than Ichigo, I feel like they're the only friends I've really ever made. I don't know what I'll do if I lose them... I have to keep them safe!

Senna scratched at the makeshift bandages around her head, focused on a dull ache that made it difficult for her to think about what they should do next. They needed to investigate, she knew that for certain, but when bad things continued to happen around them even the positivity and resilience she had was starting to weaken.

I don't really feel so good. I wish I could just lie down and rest on a nice big, soft bed. I-I can't slow down yet though. My friends need me. I won't give up!

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Verite @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Investigation

Linda was surprised that no one was de- she paused when she heard a loud kaboom and heard it. She turned and followed the group and looked over at the mess of the lab. Someone had exploded half of the room and there were three corpses there, but only one that mattered to her. It was the corpse of Ada. It was the closet she had had to a friend this game and now she was dead. She was not doing well and she started to cry. Lucifer immediately noticed that and went over to her. " Lucifer, why do people do horrible things?" She asked- knowing that he didn't have the answer.

" I don't know, Linda. I don't know. It is something that I never figured out myself and I will tell you as soon as I find out myself," he replied to his therapist. He looked over at the bodies. " We don't need to examine-," before he could get a word in edge wise, Linda had already walked off to examine Ada's body. She needed to find the answers.

Lucifer took that as his cue to investigate the area around the bodies.

@Verite @Rest of people investigating

Domon found himself back with the group after being asleep for quite some time. Not long after the group identified Azura as a traitor, the fatigue from all the recent events hit him and he thought it best to take a nap for a while. Thankfully, that nap did its job, and the young man was feeling more energetic than ever. Looking around at the group and noticing that it was a bit smaller than he had remembered, Domon realized that he must have missed quite a lot while he was out.

Suddenly, Domon was nearly knocked to the ground as an explosion shook the room. After regaining his balance, he quickly followed the sound of the explosion with the others and entered the laboratory, letting out a few coughs as the smoke cleared. He looked at the bodies of the girl and the two strange creatures, and it didn't take long for him to realize what had happened. "I thought we had taken care of this 'traitor' business," he said, in a somewhat stern manner. He turned to look at Azura for a moment, but then averted his gaze as he decided that there's no way she could have had any part in this. "I guess we know now that there wasn't just one traitor. And there's three victims this time. However, it seems as if they were all killed in the explosion, which could have easily been caused by just one person. We may just be dealing with one murderer now. They must have either set some kind of bomb or made one out of the chemicals lying around here." Domon walked over to one of the tables and crouched down to look at the chemicals on it. "And in order to do that, the murderer must be some sort of scientist..." He paused in the middle of his sentence as he stood back up and looked at Cagliostro, his brows furrowed with suspicion. "...or alchemist."

@Verite @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

RjVR5mt.webp

"Your suspicions are logical," Cagliostro grins at Domon, "although, if I were to partake in a murder where absolutely no one must discover me, I would logically get my partner Ouroboros to gobble them whole. If you ask me, all three of them look pretty whole to me, leaving evidence all over their bodies, evidence for us to look into. Given the timeframe, and how it was only after the explosion that everyone was alerted, I could logically do that over what you suspected me to do."

Cagliostro ponders.

"The world's cutest, most beautiful alchemist on the list of suspects it seems, and now I shall add to said list. Personally, I believe that the likely suspects include but are not limited to Jinx, and very possibly any prior mentioned suspects."

Cagliostro looks around.

"It appears that I am in quite the pinch. Let us await more evidence. But I would like to add this - if it was a chemical explosion, the initiator would logically be in the room. So if anything, a timed bomb would be a logical suspect."​

@Verite @penguin055 @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

jTnmIeV.png

"... It pains me to see what more have perished. We must catch these culprits at once."
They had only managed to catch one, and erased such murderous thoughts from her mind, but there were more among them, and that made the dhampir a little uncomfortable but also determined to help his allies discover the truth. "We must prevent any more losses, it is unnecessary."
"It appears that I am in quite the pinch. Let us await more evidence. But I would like to add this - if it was a chemical explosion, the initiator would logically be in the room. So if anything, a timed bomb would be a logical suspect."

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

RjVR5mt.webp

"Your suspicions are logical," Cagliostro grins at Domon, "although, if I were to partake in a murder where absolutely no one must discover me, I would logically get my partner Ouroboros to gobble them whole. If you ask me, all three of them look pretty whole to me, leaving evidence all over their bodies, evidence for us to look into. Given the timeframe, and how it was only after the explosion that everyone was alerted, I could logically do that over what you suspected me to do."

Cagliostro ponders.

"The world's cutest, most beautiful alchemist on the list of suspects it seems, and now I shall add to said list. Personally, I believe that the likely suspects include but are not limited to Jinx, and very possibly any prior mentioned suspects."

Cagliostro looks around.

"It appears that I am in quite the pinch. Let us await more evidence. But I would like to add this - if it was a chemical explosion, the initiator would logically be in the room. So if anything, a timed bomb would be a logical suspect."​

That's six dead now. Jason was going to find the animal who did this. Jason lowered his visor and examined the area around the bodies for evidence.

"The explosion could've been a ploy. A clumsy one, at that." Jason said without even looking up from his examination. He could have been wrong, though. When the people investigating the bodies determined a cause of death he'd be more certain on his theory.

James Proudstar Warpath

The big apache surveyed the scene, his heart heavy. Another of these Ad Hoc trials, more traitors. Damn. He moved slowly around the outskirts of the scene, trying to discern any scents besides the deceased and the smell of the bomb. He did his best to stay out of the way as he did so, trying to concentrate. He had previously gotten the scents of all the others and was hoping the culprit had forgotten.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb@Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT@MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Nater Taters @Verite @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Kaykay@Yang Lee @Otto @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Resident Evil"

Ries03.png

Ries06.png

BOOM!

leon18.png

9rwx1Ti.png

5PTtT3d.jpg

Upon reaching the area where the three newly deceased lay, Hakuei took one look at the bodies and had to close her eyes. "More lives. May they find their peace." The room looked ransacked and ruined, or half of it was. She carefully picked her way through the wreckage, departing from Alucard and Road to examine the bodies more closely to determine what was their cause of death.

She listened intently to what Cagliostro had to say, but the princess had to admit she was rather out of her depth to follow what the alchemist was discussing. Alchemy and its ilk were brushed over in the palace lessons for the royal children, but they never had much use for it in application.

hVAY0fq.png

"I wish I could be of more usefulness to everyone in regards to practical knowledge for these weapons, but they are not my area. I would withhold any judgement until further discussion has shed more light on the matter."

... And timed bombs were rather advanced a creation for her to really understand.

"So it looks like we are dealing with a someone who has knowledge of how to fashion bombs out of these substances, but I would hold back on jumping to conclusions about Cagliostro," she ventured after Domon, casting a look at the youthful-looking girl alchemist. "She is not the only one who knows how to fashion or make use of bombs and she already has a rather... Effective way of getting rid of any opponents." She shot an unsure look at Ourobouros. "So let's consider the others..."

@Sen @Crow @Verite @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Archwar @Gands @penguin055 @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Azuremoon @Crimson Spartan @Otto @Kaide` @Darkseide @Kaykay @Hospes @Hachiro Terra @CCC Kouhai @C.T. @york @people...

"Really? You're gonna blame me for this?" She gave a very flat look over at her accuser. "Alright, I coooooould do it. Yeah, sure, explosions. Fits in the rebellious student slash cosmic defender. Yeah, when First Star lets me, I put the laughter in slaughter. It is part of my job and fun to boot, what's not to love? Thing is though...I'm honest. Graffiti artist, vandalizer, killer of the bad things that swim out of dark space...but not a liar. Dagger in the back ain't my style. If I wanted someone dead, I'd tell 'em face to face. Hell, I'd tell the whole world even. I'd want people to know it was me."

She grinned. "But this one's not on me."

Status
Not open for further replies.