Status
Not open for further replies.
"Very well. I should be fine to sing now, as I don't feel that tired now." she breathed before beginning to sing. Her pendant began to glow a bit faintly as she did so, as she channeled some form of magic into it.

9a634c23db37359f9efa513f5e4436b9.jpg

once finished, she gave a light sigh, and waited for Ali's response on what he gathered or just waited for silence. She was about ready to move on by this point, feeling as if their group had been there for hours-longer than they should have.

@Verite @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Anybody I missed @Everyone

fierce_heart_really_thinking_by_arch_of_war-dauhm41.png

I closed my eyes which were apparently terrifying and ran through different angles in my head. The glow did give a distinct color and shape and no matter which angle I imagined it from, even if she moved it behind her. it was there and someone would see it. I doubt that the traitors among us would risk something like that.

Could she have hidden it underneath her clothes? It would dampen the light if it was thick enough, but the attire was lacking for whatever reason and it looked thin enough to allow the faint glow to shine through.

The only thing I could think of was if she removed it beforehand, but if that was the source of her powers, getting rid of it would prevent her from using that water bending trick.

"Alright, I'm going to take a wild guess that pendant of yours isn't actually what gives you that ability, but rather enhances it?"

IPiVd87.jpg

Miku giggled, nodding at Senna's optimism. It sparked a sense of being okay within the young android, and that alone she could very much appreciate. "It's been so long since I've done something normal like go shopping with friends..." She mused quietly, moving to stand up as well. "... But with you guys, I wouldn't mind doing it once we get out of here."

She paused for a moment, her expression brightening as she seemed to remember something. "Eh! Speaking of... Blake, Senna, I almost forgot." She spoke, reaching up to undo her pigtails, letting her aquamarine hair drape freely down her back. She held up the two hair pieces, showing them both to her newfound friends.

ateBfNM.png

"I want each of you have to one of these. I think you were looking for something like this when we first woke up here, Senna..." She smiled gently, hoping her gesture would act as some kind of morale booster. "Keep them on your wrist or something. And when we're all finally out of here, you can give them back to me. Crypton would kill me if I came home without them." She cracked a joke on the last part, knowing that very well wasn't going to be the case. When you've lost your multi-million dollar popstar, that was probably going to be one of your least concerns.
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Shopping, huh? That sounds great. I wouldn't mind spending time like that once we're free from this. There are things that I'll like to get for you two... and for my sisters. A way to ease back to something pleasant... something to keep living for."

Blake pondered on that statement, sounding a tad more engaged than how he was rambling on with how he was from time to time. Without much words to share in response to their support, Blake blinked in surprise with what Miku wanted to hand to him and Senna.

tumblr_inline_n3ktdp19Z11sy4uqk.png

"O-Oh... if you're sure on that Miku, then I'll take care of this for you. Until we're free to go wherever after this... I can think of it as a good luck charm that you're handing over to me..."

Knowing that this was something coming from another person, Blake had the thoughts of keeping it safe with him, gently putting it on his wrist like a bracelet. Moments afterwards, he tilted his head to the side while taking another look at Miku, and despite how he felt not too long ago, he finally smiled again.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8qXckv1shpc29.png

"By the way, you look beautiful with your hair down like that."

Blake still had his flirt game at least. That was normal of him.

@Kaide` @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Senna glanced back to Miku, her eyes widening in surprise when she would remove the hair pieces, offering one to both Blake and herself. She stared at the object, both dumbfounded for a brief moment and touched that Miku would intrust something so special to the both of them. "You mean it? You really want us to hang onto this for you?" Senna asked, delicately taking the object into her hands. She examined it for a moment before putting it on her wrist just as Miku had suggested. She then smiled softly, genuinely feeling as if Miku cared for them.

"Oooh, thank you!" she exclaimed after a moment, reaching out to give the popstar a quick hug. "Nobody has ever given me something so nice, even just to hang onto. I promise I'll take good care of it." She paused to giggle, looking down at it on her first. "It's almost like they're friendship bracelets, huh? Maybe we can buy real ones when we go shopping after this is all over."

She then laughed lightly, hearing Blake start to flirt with Miku again afterwards. "Hey, maybe we're finally getting through to him, huh? If he's feeling good enough to at least flirt again then we must've done something right."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaide`

Reactions: Hana
Sitting was probably a good idea, seeing as when she turned forward from shouting at 18, it made her head spin so much she nearly fell over. If not for Hakuei, she actually might have. So when offered the prospective of sitting down, Road took it happily. The girl sat next to Hakuei, so that she was between herself and Hakuei. Road mused internally that she didn't want to be in the middle of them if they had another, 'moment'. A goofy grin took her features.

"I won't be drinking other-worldly alcohol... for a very long time." To be honest, Road felt awful. The liquor here was so much more powerful than the wine she was used to, which was mostly grape and water honestly. "I would very much like water or... bread or..." Now that she stopped moving, all it came rushing to her head, and a crackling headache erupted in her and she slowly pressed the back of her head against the wall and pulled her knees up off the ground a little bit.

"..."

Road looked at them through one eye for a moment before speaking.

"Do you guys think of I went into my Dream-" she couldn't remember if she'd showed them her pocket dimension or not, "- they'd have enough reason to suspect me of murder?"

This was a half joke. She was a bit worried now that leaving in the middle of their discussion might have her returning to Lucio busting her lip upon return.

@Sen @Hana #mobilepost​
IhFyv5S.png

"I don't think they should have any reason to suspect you, considering... Others have been leaving the discussion as well." Lucio and Jason had gone to their own corners of woe, though the latter had stumbled over drunk towards Ali and Jabbers by now.

Yes, she was still a little concerned about the state of that one.

"If this is because of your powers, you have already demonstrated earlier that you could have harmed any of us, but you chose not to."

kzgrB3Q.png

"Excuse me for a moment... Alucard? Do you have a flask or water skin that I may borrow?"

She had to go and get that water for Road, after all. The girl didn't look very good at the moment... She did remember the dhampir giving their friend something to drink earlier, but water seemed best for a brain fogged by alcohol.

@Sen @Azuremoon

kzgrB3Q.png

"Excuse me for a moment... Alucard? Do you have a flask or water skin that I may borrow?"

She had to go and get that water for Road, after all. The girl didn't look very good at the moment... She did remember the dhampir giving their friend something to drink earlier, but water seemed best for a brain fogged by alcohol.
LtJGRRL.png

"No, but I do have glass bottles."
He glanced at the Noah girl. If she had relations to Satan, then perhaps it was not safe for her to consume water from an empty bottle that once contained holy water. Rummaging inside his coat, he found a small bottle with a scarlet red liquid, the one he had given to Road earlier to rejuvenate her. "Here."​

LtJGRRL.png

He glanced at the Noah girl. If she had relations to Satan, then perhaps it was not safe for her to consume water from an empty bottle that once contained holy water. Rummaging inside his coat, he found a small bottle with a scarlet red liquid, the one he had given to Road earlier to rejuvenate her. "Here."​
kzgrB3Q.png

"Thank you. Give me a moment."

Standing up from their little seated group, Hakuei went over to where the tap still trickled water. She filled the small bottle with the water, sniffing the liquid and checking to see if it was potable.

"Here, drink this. It should help."

Afterwards, she corked the bottle up and went back to Road and Alucard. Noticing the Noah's slumped over posture, the princess knelt down beside her and handed her the bottle, preparing to help her if she was still a bit too disoriented to drink on her own.

@Azuremoon @Sen

IhFyv5S.png

"I don't think they should have any reason to suspect you, considering... Others have been leaving the discussion as well." Lucio and Jason had gone to their own corners of woe, though the latter had stumbled over drunk towards Ali and Jabbers by now.

Yes, she was still a little concerned about the state of that one.

"If this is because of your powers, you have already demonstrated earlier that you could have harmed any of us, but you chose not to."

kzgrB3Q.png

@Sen @Azuremoon
LtJGRRL.png

The Noah nodded absently - distantly. Then, without another word of warning, she simply vanished. It was as if Road's physical form had just collapsed in on itself. It had been right as Hakuei had been returning with the glass of water. Road had not intended to be rude, and when she returned it was to the same location but with three containers held to her chest. It seemed Umbrella hadn't had access to the Dream, and couldn't strip her of her personal belongings. Shame she hadn't brought a panel for the Ark, or she could've long since left.

SPYgm8P.jpg

When she returned it was to Hakuei preparing to assist her with the water, and in this state of mind... she accepted the help even though it might not have exactly been needed. More or less, she simply hadn't thought about it. Simply upon returning, she saw the bottled being positioned towards her and simply parted her lips to it and drank from it, with the assistance of Hakuei.

The water had felt like it had fallen into a barren waste inside her. It was due to, none of them actually, really eating anything since they got here - which Road planned to rectify. For herself, Alucard and Hakuei. That was noble, yes?

"...Here."

She'd meant to say, 'thank you', as well, but the words were lost.

She said, after having been assisted with the drink like a child and not really sure how to respond to it. She presented two of the three packages she'd returned with to the other two individual. The contents were chocolate. Bars of it.

"They...-" it hadn't occurred to Road that 'candy' or 'chocolate' might be foreign to them, "-... are like Alley's drinks... medicinal. And... sweet."

and with that, she began tearing at the aluminum foil wrapper that kept her from the piss poor excuse of a meal. Road seemed very far away mentally. As if they were talking to someone unconscious.

@Sen @Hana

The Noah nodded absently - distantly. Then, without another word of warning, she simply vanished. It was as if Road's physical form had just collapsed in on itself. It had been right as Hakuei had been returning with the glass of water. Road had not intended to be rude, and when she returned it was to the same location but with three containers held to her chest. It seemed Umbrella hadn't had access to the Dream, and couldn't strip her of her personal belongings. Shame she hadn't brought a panel for the Ark, or she could've long since left.

SPYgm8P.jpg

When she returned it was to Hakuei preparing to assist her with the water, and in this state of mind... she accepted the help even though it might not have exactly been needed. More or less, she simply hadn't thought about it. Simply upon returning, she saw the bottled being positioned towards her and simply parted her lips to it and drank from it, with the assistance of Hakuei.

The water had felt like it had fallen into a barren waste inside her. It was due to, none of them actually, really eating anything since they got here - which Road planned to rectify. For herself, Alucard and Hakuei. That was noble, yes?

"...Here."

She said, after having been assisted with the drink like a child and not really sure how to respond to it. She presented two of the three packages she'd returned with to the other two individual. The contents were chocolate. Bars of it.

"They...-" it hadn't occurred to Road that 'candy' or 'chocolate' might be foreign to them, "-... are like Alley's drinks... medicinal. And... sweet."

and with that, she began tearing at the aluminum foil wrapper that kept her from the piss poor excuse of a meal. Road seemed very far away mentally. As if they were talking to someone unconscious.

@Sen @Hana
gKk0r0v.png

"... My thanks," he took the package that had been given to him very gingerly, unsure of how to handle it. He wasn't sure what was inside, and what she had told him was very vague. Sweet and medicinal wasn't something he had heard of before, not when he was used to the bitter stuff.

Instead he watched her open hers and begin to tear into whatever was inside. They appeared to be thin brown bars, and the aroma of something that was definitely sugar-packed hit his nose. Alucard recognized it, to his surprise.

"Is this... chocolate?" he quizzed, looking down at the containers. The dhampir made a sound akin to a small laugh. "The English were drinking this, last I heard. Is it possible to eat it whole in your world?"

SPYgm8P.jpg

"...Here."

@Sen @Hana
gKk0r0v.png

"... My thanks," he took the package that had been given to him very gingerly, unsure of how to handle it. He wasn't sure what was inside, and what she had told him was very vague. Sweet and medicinal wasn't something he had heard of before, not when he was used to the bitter stuff.

Instead he watched her open hers and begin to tear into whatever was inside. They appeared to be thin brown bars, and the aroma of something that was definitely sugar-packed hit his nose. Alucard recognized it, to his surprise.

"Is this... chocolate?" he quizzed, looking down at the containers. The dhampir made a sound akin to a small laugh. "The English were drinking this, last I heard. Is it possible to eat it whole in your world?"
NwK3ipn.png

"... Ah, thank you."

The princess accepted the package after Alucard as well, glancing down at it curiously. After checking on Road and seeing how she had downed the water, she watched the Noah tear the odd silver wrapping on the package. The package looked like thin silver, but it was of a different metal.

"Sweet and medicinal," she repeated with a hint of surprise. That kind of thing was rare, though the elixirs and herbal concoctions the royal physicians created for the royal family to drink did try to be 'sweet'.

nzsSWBy.png

"Chocolate? I haven't heard of this from my world."

Hearing the name of the sweet-smelling thing from Alucard, Hakuei cocked her head at the two inquiringly. It looked like even the dhampir knew of it, though he wasn't very familiar with it... It certainly did smell sweet and edible.

Almost like the sweet desserts that she knew she saw Hakuryuu and Kougyoku sneaked under the table for themselves during royal banquets when they were younger.

Still, no time like the present to try new things.

She unwrapped the package Road gave her and broke off a piece of the bar, following her example, and bit into it.

bot3hFq.jpg

Well, that was surprisingly pleasant. She nibbled a bit more on the corner of the piece she broke off, letting the sweet melt on her tongue, and broke into a smile.

"... It's very sweet. I think my brother and stepsister would enjoy it a lot."

Hakuei grinned slightly as she said this, before she arched a brow at Alucard.

"Come to think of it, that was the first time we heard you laugh." A hint of teasing entered her jovial tone as she grinned wider. "You should do it more, you have a nice voice. And you should try this chocolate."

@Sen @Azuremoon

• Love
Reactions: Azuremoon
NwK3ipn.png

"... Ah, thank you."

The princess accepted the package after Alucard as well, glancing down at it curiously. After checking on Road and seeing how she had downed the water, she watched the Noah tear the odd silver wrapping on the package. The package looked like thin silver, but it was of a different metal.

"Sweet and medicinal," she repeated with a hint of surprise. That kind of thing was rare, though the elixirs and herbal concoctions the royal physicians created for the royal family to drink did try to be 'sweet'.

nzsSWBy.png

"Chocolate? I haven't heard of this from my world."

Hearing the name of the sweet-smelling thing from Alucard, Hakuei cocked her head at the two inquiringly. It looked like even the dhampir knew of it, though he wasn't very familiar with it... It certainly did smell sweet and edible.

Almost like the sweet desserts that she knew she saw Hakuryuu and Kougyoku sneaked under the table for themselves during royal banquets when they were younger.

Still, no time like the present to try new things.

She unwrapped the package Road gave her and broke off a piece of the bar, following her example, and bit into it.

bot3hFq.jpg

Well, that was surprisingly pleasant. She nibbled a bit more on the corner of the piece she broke off, letting the sweet melt on her tongue, and broke into a smile.

"... It's very sweet. I think my brother and stepsister would enjoy it a lot."

Hakuei grinned slightly as she said this, before she arched a brow at Alucard.

"Come to think of it, that was the first time we heard you laugh." A hint of teasing entered her jovial tone as she grinned wider. "You should do it more, you have a nice voice. And you should try this chocolate."

@Sen @Azuremoon
KSWo0DR.png

"... Really?" he coughed in surprise. "Well.. hm, I see."

"I am glad you like it...?"

He wasn't sure what else to say at that compliment.

eebSKif.png

He sighed, unwrapping a bar to break off one piece of the bar. He popped it entirely into his mouth, tasting the sweetness on his tongue. Different from the one sip he had tried a long, long time ago. It was much sweeter, way too sweet for his taste, sweeter than anything Alucard had tasted in his life. That was to say it wasn't unpleasant, but it was too overwhelming for the dhampir... that would do for now. Somewhat, he was feeling more energized just from that one chunk of the chocolate. It was then he realized he had not eaten anything since he had entered Castlevania - where there were pork roasts and soups he had filled his belly on.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Azuremoon
Bju3mr7.jpg

"Well, you three seem closer than before," Cagliostro speaks in her more bubbly tone to the three, "what happened while I was looking at glass-encased cities~?"

@Sen @Hana @Azuremoon

"Shopping, huh? That sounds great. I wouldn't mind spending time like that once we're free from this. There are things that I'll like to get for you two... and for my sisters. A way to ease back to something pleasant... something to keep living for."

Blake pondered on that statement, sounding a tad more engaged than how he was rambling on with how he was from time to time. Without much words to share in response to their support, Blake blinked in surprise with what Miku wanted to hand to him and Senna.

tumblr_inline_n3ktdp19Z11sy4uqk.png

"O-Oh... if you're sure on that Miku, then I'll take care of this for you. Until we're free to go wherever after this... I can think of it as a good luck charm that you're handing over to me..."

Knowing that this was something coming from another person, Blake had the thoughts of keeping it safe with him, gently putting it on his wrist like a bracelet. Moments afterwards, he tilted his head to the side while taking another look at Miku, and despite how he felt not too long ago, he finally smiled again.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8qXckv1shpc29.png

"By the way, you look beautiful with your hair down like that."

Blake still had his flirt game at least. That was normal of him.
Senna glanced back to Miku, her eyes widening in surprise when she would remove the hair pieces, offering one to both Blake and herself. She stared at the object, both dumbfounded for a brief moment and touched that Miku would intrust something so special to the both of them. "You mean it? You really want us to hang onto this for you?" Senna asked, delicately taking the object into her hands. She examined it for a moment before putting it on her wrist just as Miku had suggested. She then smiled softly, genuinely feeling as if Miku cared for them.

"Oooh, thank you!" she exclaimed after a moment, reaching out to give the popstar a quick hug. "Nobody has ever given me something so nice, even just to hang onto. I promise I'll take good care of it." She paused to giggle, looking down at it on her first. "It's almost like they're friendship bracelets, huh? Maybe we can buy real ones when we go shopping after this is all over."

She then laughed lightly, hearing Blake start to flirt with Miku again afterwards. "Hey, maybe we're finally getting through to him, huh? If he's feeling good enough to at least flirt again then we must've done something right."
Miku's face showed visible surprise when Senna moved to hug her, though she quickly relaxed into it and returned the hug. Her smile remained, the young android feeling a genuine sense of happiness from these two. It was kind of refreshing to say the least.
BcVoUe1.png

"Friendship bracelets..." She mused, eyeing the one Blake had on his wrist. "Yeah, I guess that's what they are huh?" She nodded, the optimism apparent in her voice. "Then it's settled. We all know what we're doing after this is over. Oh, I think you guys should meet some of my friends back home, too. I'm sure they'd love you guys."
AHjVzNo.jpg

When Blake started flirting with her once more, Miku let out a sheepish giggle, brushing some strands of hair behind her ears. "Senna has a point... Thanks, Blake. I'm glad you think so."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

18 had been surprisingly quiet as new accusations were flying about. Though to be honest she hadn't had much to add to it. "I'll be switching my vote to Road." If Krillin was here he would've probably said some very terrible pun right now.

@Atomyk @Verite

fierce_heart_really_thinking_by_arch_of_war-dauhm41.png

I closed my eyes which were apparently terrifying and ran through different angles in my head. The glow did give a distinct color and shape and no matter which angle I imagined it from, even if she moved it behind her. it was there and someone would see it. I doubt that the traitors among us would risk something like that.

Could she have hidden it underneath her clothes? It would dampen the light if it was thick enough, but the attire was lacking for whatever reason and it looked thin enough to allow the faint glow to shine through.

The only thing I could think of was if she removed it beforehand, but if that was the source of her powers, getting rid of it would prevent her from using that water bending trick.

"Alright, I'm going to take a wild guess that pendant of yours isn't actually what gives you that ability, but rather enhances it?"

"I've always had the pendant on when I used my abilities, so I am unsure if singing without it would do anything...." she responded, leaning against her Naginata slightly as her eyes grew lided and heavy. Exhaustion was starting to kick in a bit but she would push through it for the sake of not appearing to be weak.

She hoped the Ali wouldn't make her sing without it. She wasn't in the mood.

@Verite @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Anybody I missed @Everyone

"I've always had the pendant on when I used my abilities, so I am unsure if singing without it would do anything...." she responded, leaning against her Naginata slightly as her eyes grew lided and heavy. Exhaustion was starting to kick in a bit but she would push through it for the sake of not appearing to be weak.

She hoped the Ali wouldn't make her sing without it. She wasn't in the mood.

"I thank you for your cooperation. I'm not going to have you sing without the pendant in case it's actually inhibits your ability and it floods the compound. Our plans wouldn't go so swimmingly after that. I'm retracting my vote and abstaining. While there's still a chance that you did it, I want to wait and see if anymore proof pops up though I don't think there's anything left. I also wish you luck on resolving your... issues with your father, assuming we all survive this, and by the way, nice singing. Perhaps you, Miku, and that plant-person(?) can form a band with DJ boy over there after this is all done."

I then turned back to Jason and nudged him with my foot.

"You're knocked out aren't you?"

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hachiro Terra @Otto @MetalNova @thatguyinthestore @Whoever else

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"I thank you for your cooperation. I'm not going to have you sing without the pendant in case it's actually inhibits your ability and it floods the compound. Our plans wouldn't go so swimmingly after that. I'm retracting my vote and abstaining. While there's still a chance that you did it, I want to wait and see if anymore proof pops up though I don't think there's anything left. I also wish you luck on resolving your... issues with your father, assuming we all survive this, and by the way, nice singing. Perhaps you, Miku, and that plant-person(?) can form a band with DJ boy over there after this is all done."

I then turned back to Jason and nudged him with my foot.

"You're knocked out aren't you?"

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hachiro Terra @Otto @MetalNova @thatguyinthestore @Whoever else

Azura chuckled at Ali's words, nodding in understanding.

"A band, hm? That sounds like fun." she mused thoughtfully. She didn't feel like they would be able to do it, what with different worlds and all, but maybe they could.

"Thank you, I'll make sure that things with my father are fixed as well if we do make it out." she gave the other a tired smile before sitting where she had been before. Now all she had to do was wait on what would happen next.

KSWo0DR.png

"... Really?" he coughed in surprise. "Well.. hm, I see."

"I am glad you like it...?"

He wasn't sure what else to say at that compliment.

eebSKif.png

He sighed, unwrapping a bar to break off one piece of the bar. He popped it entirely into his mouth, tasting the sweetness on his tongue. Different from the one sip he had tried a long, long time ago. It was much sweeter, way too sweet for his taste, sweeter than anything Alucard had tasted in his life. That was to say it wasn't unpleasant, but it was too overwhelming for the dhampir... that would do for now. Somewhat, he was feeling more energized just from that one chunk of the chocolate. It was then he realized he had not eaten anything since he had entered Castlevania - where there were pork roasts and soups he had filled his belly on.
Bju3mr7.jpg

"Well, you three seem closer than before," Cagliostro speaks in her more bubbly tone to the three, "what happened while I was looking at glass-encased cities~?"

@Sen @Hana @Azuremoon
Dd2v8Ia.jpg

"How was it? It can be too sweet for some, but it's nice, isn't it?"

The dhampir was one of those people that others thought to be hard to get a read on, but Hakuei was quite certain of what his impressions were.

She bit into her own piece of chocolate, eyeing him thoughtfully from the corner of her eye with a small smile. This food seemed to be packed full of sugar, which likely was how it boosted energy or helped perk up people. Now the princess had seen her own brother and a step sibling go on a rush from sugar before, and suddenly she was wondering...

What was Alucard like on a sugar rush?

She giggled to herself at the absurdity of the mental image that summoned up.

xbZVKl7.jpg

"Ah, Cagliostro." Hakuei noticed the alchemist speaking to them, and smiled at her in amusement. "I suppose it's because we know we can trust each other, and we chose to."

"Alucard saved me earlier, and I couldn't be more grateful to him. Road as well."

@Crow @Sen @Azuremoon

Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Viral Uprising"

The Story So Far
Warpath was revealed to be innocent, and the group was forced to proceed with the knowledge that at least one among them was a killer. There was no choice, for Wanda's power needed time to regenerate.

On the next floor, the group split into three. Some went to an area called Experimental Applications, while others went to an area called Live Storage, and the rest stayed behind to protect Wanda from harm. In Experimental Applications, the group found a strange area where Umbrella scientists were testing the ability of creatures versus live targets. The group ended up meeting with Claire Redfield, saving her from a room filled with traps. In Live Storage, the group ended up rescuing Leon Scott Kennedy, but also managed to have an unfortunate run-in with monsters known as Lickers.

The group who stayed behind ended up attacked by a mysterious and powerful creature. It easily killed a number of the group, forcing the rest to escape while Clark and Cullen distracted it.

Everyone ended up meeting in front of the lounge, where Claire and Leon said the entrance to the next floor could be found. Unfortunately for the group, more murder occurred there. Naomi and Little Guy were killed, and with Wanda's powers about to regenerate, the group stopped to investigate and vote on who she should check next. After lots of arguing and vote switching, the group eventually settled on Azura.

Meanwhile, Alice was given a task by Albert Wesker to investigate his office for mysterious reasons. When she got back, she found Naomi and Little Guy returned to life...

Cullen, having fallen into silence as he leaned up against the pool table watching everyone yell back and forth, sighed deeply. Standing up straight, he cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention. "Okay, now that we've had our arguments, our pity parties, and our dramatic vote swings, I'd say it's long past due to call it." He pointed a finger Wanda's way. "Just get this over with before that creature finds us."

Though Wanda had been unsure with all the vote switching who to check, she figured Cullen was right. All she could do was examine who had the most votes at this current time, and that happened to be Azura.

"Let's hope we're right this time," Wanda said to the group. "My powers are only just now coming back to me." As she stepped up next to Azura, her hands glowed with a red aura liked before. The woman's head was bathed in red for just a moment, long enough for Wanda's eyes to widen.

y30XwW3.png

"This one, Azura... she is guilty. She has betrayed us."

As Wanda announced the truth about Azura, Clark flinched. Turning his head down, Clark spoke to Azura.

"Why? You don't seem like someone who just kills people."

Ries05.png

"I suppose one truly cannot judge a book by its cover," Riesbyfe simply said, narrowing her eyes at the revealed Traitor. She took a step forward toward Azura, but stopped herself, deciding to see what else Wanda had to say.

Wanda in question shook her head. She held up a hand to silence any reaction to the revelation. "She is not herself. She is being controlled... and I have just enough power to sever that connection."

Wanda's hands glowed red once again, but this time so did her eyes. She took Azura's head in her hands forcefully, and both women cried out. A bright red flash enveloped them, but it was gone in only a few seconds. Wanda stepped away from Azura, breathing heavily. "It's done. She's free."

"Hey, uh..." Leon really wasn't sure what just happened, so he held up a hand. "Nice trick, there."

Claire was still looking pale, and she sounded quiet as she spoke up to ask, "Do you know who was controlling her? Was it Umbrella?"

Wanda shook her head. "Perhaps... I don't really know. The chips were deactivated, and yet... It did not feel like technology, but I can't say for sure. Who else but Umbrella, after all?"

"Whatever the case," Cullen said impatiently, "we have to go."

Claire nodded, gesturing to the exit of the lounge. Both she and Leon led the group ahead, eventually coming across a flight of stairs that led to the floor above. Here, a sign indicated they were on the Research Floor, and that the floor was comprised of two sections: Virus Studies and Drug Manufacturing.

Claire and Leon looked momentarily lost at the entrance to the floor, and when asked where they were supposed to go from here, Leon just shrugged. "I guess we both figured it would be obvious from here," Claire said slowly. "One of these Umbrella workers really should have a map..."

"I for one am not going back down to that other floor," Adam said, almost a bit too loudly. He honestly seemed pretty freaked out. "With that crazy ass monster down there, we're all better off staying up on this floor. I also suggest we don't sit here like fucking chumps like last time."

"Right..." Wanda looked up at the sign. "Then half of us should go to one of these areas, while the other half checks out the other..."

OOC Note: Tag @Klutzy Ninja Kitty for Virus Studies and @Jeremi for Drug Manufacturing. Oh, yeah. Switching it up for a bit.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem) - TRAITOR!
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Myrmidon as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Yang Lee as Kazuo Tengan (Danganronpa)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@Azuremoon as Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Hospes as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics) - INNOCENT!
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)

The Deceased

@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT!
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS!
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl - DIED! INNOCENT! HEAD CRUSHED!
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine - DIED! INNOCENT! STABBED!
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND BURNT TO A CRISP!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh - DIED! INNOCENT! WHO KNOWS?!

Last edited:
Lucifer had only been half-listening when they revealed that Azura was guilty. They had found at least one of the traitors, so that was a good thing. He wondered how Umbrella could have controlled her- or whoever that was. He looked over at Linda. " Where exactly do you want to go?" He asked.

Linda looked over at him. " I am going to go and see the Virus Studios. I rather not know how drugs were made," she said to him.

He nodded and headed for the Drug Manfacturing plant.

@Jeremi @ Drug Manfacturing (For Lucifer)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty ]@VirusStudies ( For Linda)

Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Viral Uprising"

The Story So Far
Warpath was revealed to be innocent, and the group was forced to proceed with the knowledge that at least one among them was a killer. There was no choice, for Wanda's power needed time to regenerate.

On the next floor, the group split into three. Some went to an area called Experimental Applications, while others went to an area called Live Storage, and the rest stayed behind to protect Wanda from harm. In Experimental Applications, the group found a strange area where Umbrella scientists were testing the ability of creatures versus live targets. The group ended up meeting with Claire Redfield, saving her from a room filled with traps. In Live Storage, the group ended up rescuing Leon Scott Kennedy, but also managed to have an unfortunate run-in with monsters known as Lickers.

The group who stayed behind ended up attacked by a mysterious and powerful creature. It easily killed a number of the group, forcing the rest to escape while Clark and Cullen distracted it.

Everyone ended up meeting in front of the lounge, where Claire and Leon said the entrance to the next floor could be found. Unfortunately for the group, more murder occurred there. Naomi and Little Guy were killed, and with Wanda's powers about to regenerate, the group stopped to investigate and vote on who she should check next. After lots of arguing and vote switching, the group eventually settled on Azura.

Meanwhile, Alice was given a task by Albert Wesker to investigate his office for mysterious reasons. When she got back, she found Naomi and Little Guy returned to life...

Cullen, having fallen into silence as he leaned up against the pool table watching everyone yell back and forth, sighed deeply. Standing up straight, he cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention. "Okay, now that we've had our arguments, our pity parties, and our dramatic vote swings, I'd say it's long past due to call it." He pointed a finger Wanda's way. "Just get this over with before that creature finds us."

Though Wanda had been unsure with all the vote switching who to check, she figured Cullen was right. All she could do was examine who had the most votes at this current time, and that happened to be Azura.

"Let's hope we're right this time," Wanda said to the group. "My powers are only just now coming back to me." As she stepped up next to Azura, her hands glowed with a red aura liked before. The woman's head was bathed in red for just a moment, long enough for Wanda's eyes to widen.

y30XwW3.png

As Wanda announced the truth about Azura, Clark flinched. Turning his head down, Clark spoke to Azura.

Ries05.png

"I suppose one truly cannot judge a book by its cover," Riesbyfe simply said, narrowing her eyes at the revealed Traitor. She took a step forward toward Azura, but stopped herself, deciding to see what else Wanda had to say.

Wanda in question shook her head. She held up a hand to silence any reaction to the revelation. "She is not herself. She is being controlled... and I have just enough power to sever that connection."

Wanda's hands glowed red once again, but this time so did her eyes. She took Azura's head in her hands forcefully, and both women cried out. A bright red flash enveloped them, but it was gone in only a few seconds. Wanda stepped away from Azura, breathing heavily. "It's done. She's free."

"Hey, uh..." Leon really wasn't sure what just happened, so he held up a hand. "Nice trick, there."

Claire was still looking pale, and she sounded quiet as she spoke up to ask, "Do you know who was controlling her? Was it Umbrella?"

Wanda shook her head. "Perhaps... I don't really know. The chips were deactivated, and yet... It did not feel like technology, but I can't say for sure. Who else but Umbrella, after all?"

Claire nodded, gesturing to the exit of the lounge. Both she and Leon led the group ahead, eventually coming across a flight of stairs that led to the floor above. Here, a sign indicated they were on the Research Floor, and that the floor was comprised of two sections: Virus Studies and Drug Manufacturing.

Claire and Leon looked momentarily lost at the entrance to the floor, and when asked where they were supposed to go from here, Leon just shrugged. "I guess we both figured it would be obvious from here," Claire said slowly. "One of these Umbrella workers really should have a map..."

"I for one am not going back down to that other floor," Adam said, almost a bit too loudly. He honestly seemed pretty freaked out. "With that crazy ass monster down there, we're all better off staying up on this floor. I also suggest we don't sit here like fucking chumps like last time."

"Right..." Wanda looked up at the sign. "Then half of us should go to one of these areas, while the other half checks out the other..."

OOC Note: Tag @Klutzy Ninja Kitty for Virus Studies and @Jeremi for Drug Manufacturing. Oh, yeah. Switching it up for a bit.

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS!
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND BURNT TO A CRISP!
"So... you were being controlled?"

Joshua sighed and kept his eyes closed for a few seconds, his expression neutral as he accepted the results of the vote. Then, a small smile appeared on his lips and he opened his eyes with a nod, "Then I won't hold it against you, especially not since I've killed men in the past. I'm just glad you're on our side once again, Lady Azura. Now then, shall we move on?"

And with that, he offered a hand to the young princess and, if she took it, would walk with her towards Virus Studies.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @Takumi

Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Viral Uprising"

The Story So Far

y30XwW3.png

Ries05.png

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Lucifer had only been half-listening when they revealed that Azura was guilty. They had found at least one of the traitors, so that was a good thing. He wondered how Umbrella could have controlled her- or whoever that was. He looked over at Linda. " Where exactly do you want to go?" He asked.

Linda looked over at him. " I am going to go and see the Virus Studios. I rather not know how drugs were made," she said to him.

He nodded and headed for the Drug Manfacturing plant.

@Jeremi @ Drug Manfacturing (For Lucifer)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty ]@VirusStudies ( For Linda)

"So... you all caught a traitor, but... where were you that whole time?" Agent Rorke asked, a bit of confusion in his voice.

Ada just smiled and placed a flash drive on his desk. He cupped his hand over it and dragged it over. "You were getting information? From where?" He asked, only to get no reply except another small smile from the Chinese woman. "I think I understand. Anyway, please, continue."

Ada had been god-knows-where that round. When she finally returned, she found Linda. Ada drew her pistol again. "Hey, try using this again." She said, handing it to Linda. She followed her to Virus Studies just to see what she could find.

@The Myrmidon @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.