Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi Kimishima
@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

Naomi wasn't quite satisfied with closing this case with a vote so quickly, but the firce of mob mentality had taken over. She might only get one last shot at finding the truth, and something still bothered her.

"Mr. Arkham Knight, before I vote, I would like to ask a couple quick questions. Answer honestly, and I could be able to prove your innocence. First, where were you in relation to Alice Twilight when she was shot? And second, what exactly is your suit made out of?"

Jason rose a brow at the man who was suddenly asking him these questions. But, alas, if he wanted to prove himself innocent, he was gonna have to answer honestly.

"Well when we came in here I was holding a flashlight as well as Scott. When the first gunshot went off, I dropped it in all the commotion. I was unable to find it so I grabbed my visor and put it on so I could see... and so I wouldn't have to smell this shithole. By the time I did so Alice's body was discovered by the little twat over there." Jason said before cocking his head over to Cullen. "As for my armor, it's tri-weave titanium coated flexible armor plating."
@Mason Moretti @Atomyk @others

Last edited:
Jason rose a brow at the man who was suddenly asking him these questions. But, alas, if he wanted to prove himself innocent, he was gonna have to answer honestly.

"Well when we came in here I was holding a flashlight as well as Scott. When the first gunshot went off, I dropped it in all the commotion. I was unable to find it so I grabbed my visor and put it on so I could see... and so I wouldn't have to smell this shithole. By the time I did so Alice's body was discovered by the little twat over there." Jason said before cocking his head over to Cullen. "As for my armor, it's tri-weave titanium coated flexible armor plating." Yes, Jason had the same armor as Tony did. How else would he have known the weak points of his suit?
@Mason Moretti @Atomyk @others

Naomi Kimishima
@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk #Actually finding evidence

"Then if your story is true, you shouldn't have been hit by any blood spatter when Alice was shot. Which means that the only place there should be a reaction if we tested with luminol is your hands, as you had touched the body to inspect it. Therefore, I'm sure you won't mind," Naomi said, spraying her can of luminol across the Arkham Knight's armor, "if we prove your alibi beyond a shadow of a doubt."

Naomi Kimishima
@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk #Actually finding evidence

"Then if your story is true, you shouldn't have been hit by any blood spatter when Alice was shot. Which means that the only place there should be a reaction if we tested with luminol is your hands, as you had touched the body to inspect it. Therefore, I'm sure you won't mind," Naomi said, spraying her can of luminol across the Arkham Knight's armor, "if we prove your alibi beyond a shadow of a doubt."
Jason shrugged as she did it nonchalantly.

"Nah go right ahead." After a few seconds of the spraying, Jason began to look worried though. "This won't be permanent, right?" Jason asked in a hushed tone.

He worked hard on this suit :(

@Mason Moretti @beingproveninnocentboi

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and Archwar
Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far
Following the Survivors' defeat at the hands of the four Avengers, they had all awakened to find themselves taken in by the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization. As explained by the leader, Nick Fury, the devices implanted within them by Umbrella had been disabled, and if they all intended to return to their home world, they would all have to do one thing; infiltrate the Umbrella facility and locate whatever technology was used to transport everyone into this world in the first place, and reverse-engineer it to send them all back.

After a brief moment's rest, the group was well on their way back to the Umbrella facility, guided by Scott Lang and Wanda Maximoff. However, the infiltration process quickly went sour, as murder was afoot. Both Scott and Alice Twilight were murdered, and the culprit, or culprits, could only have been from within the group. Upon a brief investigation, temporarily stopping in their tracks, the group settled on Warpath.

Meanwhile, Alice herself mysteriously found herself waking up in an unfamiliar area, coming into contact with an enigmatic woman known as Lalonde...

It seemed that Jason did not have blood on his suit, but neither did anyone if Naomi were to check.

Regardless, it was clear to Wanda where the suspicion lie.

s4SViJL.png

"You've all made your decision? Very well. I'll take a look into his mind to confirm. You won't feel a thing," Wanda said to the group, referring to Warpath with her last remark. Her hands glowed with a red aura, before they were raised and moved about, the aura enveloping Warpath's head for a brief moment.

After a few seconds, the aura disappeared, and Wanda dropped her hands, before turning to the rest of the group with a disappointed look.

tumblr_inline_oi02hcZTNX1uxo55n_540.png

"... I'm sorry, but you all guessed wrong. This man is innocent of any wrongdoing," Wanda said definitively, shaking her head.

dtMEwnz.png

"Tch... Damn. Then this means whoever did this... managed to get away with it for now. Let us hope that we'll be able to catch them, before another fatal strike occurs," Riesbyfe grunted, clenching her fist in frustration.

"I won't be able to check again for some time, so we should get moving."

As it turned out, Scott had dropped the map in the darkness, or perhaps it had been taken from him. Whatever the case, it meant that the group had no sure direction, and Wanda confessed to not knowing the way like he had. "Although... I believe I can lead us for the moment. At least until the next floor."

The group proceeded to navigate the darkness, wary of another attack by their betrayers. Perhaps due to that wariness that no other kill occurred, not even as the group found the staircase that led them up to a small storage room. From here, they had to take a manual freight elevator, where after moving up ten at a time, they eventually all were gathered in a second storage room. This one seemed properly maintained, sporting the dull, clean walls they would remember from their time spent in another part of the Umbrella facility.

Stepping out from the storage room and into the hall, unintelligible talking could be heard echoing from the distance. A sign on the wall indicated that two major areas of the floor could be explored: Live Storage and Experimental Applications. There was no indication where one could get to the floor above from here.

"Perhaps splitting up would be best," Wanda offered.

"Hell no!" Adam said quickly. "You can all run off, but someone has to stay and protect our psychic chick~"

Cullen rolled his eyes. "Wanda is very important. I'll stay with her too."

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

With that in mind, there were three options present to everyone. They could investigate the two areas of interest, or stay behind to protect Wanda.

Continued here.

OOC: Tag @Verite for the Live Storage and @Atomyk for the Experimental Applications.

"You don't have to be the motherly type to be a mother," Lalonde said, smiling warmly like she had when Alice first awoke. She looked as if she had found a kindred spirit, in a way.

"Your story is one of hardship, and I'm sorry that it has to have taken a turn such as this. I sincerely hope you come through this unscathed, dear, and that we both find what we're looking for."

She paused, seemingly on the verge of saying more, but that's when the radio Lalonde had given Alice burst to life. "We have a task for you," said a man over the radio. "Lalonde will tell you where to go."

Lalonde let out a great sigh and got to her feet. "I suppose that is all for now. Just leave this room and go left down the hall... you'll leave the medical wing and come to a number of offices. He'll be waiting at the first office you come to."

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Myrmidon as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Yang Lee as Kazuo Tengan (Danganronpa)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@Azuremoon as Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Hospes as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)

The Deceased

@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT!

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far
Following the Survivors' defeat at the hands of the four Avengers, they had all awakened to find themselves taken in by the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization. As explained by the leader, Nick Fury, the devices implanted within them by Umbrella had been disabled, and if they all intended to return to their home world, they would all have to do one thing; infiltrate the Umbrella facility and locate whatever technology was used to transport everyone into this world in the first place, and reverse-engineer it to send them all back.

After a brief moment's rest, the group was well on their way back to the Umbrella facility, guided by Scott Lang and Wanda Maximoff. However, the infiltration process quickly went sour, as murder was afoot. Both Scott and Alice Twilight were murdered, and the culprit, or culprits, could only have been from within the group. Upon a brief investigation, temporarily stopping in their tracks, the group settled on Warpath.

Meanwhile, Alice herself mysteriously found herself waking up in an unfamiliar area, coming into contact with an enigmatic woman known as Lalonde...

It seemed that Jason did not have blood on his suit, but neither did anyone if Naomi were to check.

s4SViJL.png

"You've all made your decision? Very well. I'll take a look into his mind to confirm. You won't feel a thing," Wanda said to the group, referring to Warpath with her last remark. Her hands glowed with a red aura, before they were raised and moved about, the aura enveloping Warpath's head for a brief moment.

After a few seconds, the aura disappeared, and Wanda dropped her hands, before turning to the rest of the group with a disappointed look.

"... I'm sorry, but you all guessed wrong. This man is innocent of any wrongdoing," Wanda said definitively, shaking her head.

dtMEwnz.png

"Tch... Damn. Then this means whoever did this... managed to get away with it for now. Let us hope that we'll be able to catch them, before another fatal strike occurs," Riesbyfe grunted, clenching her fist in frustration.

As it turned out, Scott had dropped the map in the darkness, or perhaps it had been taken from him. Whatever the case, it meant that the group had no sure direction, and Wanda confessed to not knowing the way like he had. "Although... I believe I can lead us for the moment. At least until the next floor."

The group proceeded to navigate the darkness, wary of another attack by their betrayers. Perhaps due to that wariness that no other kill occurred, not even as the group found the staircase that led them up to a small storage room. From here, they had to take a manual freight elevator, where after moving up ten at a time, they eventually all were gathered in a second storage room. This one seemed properly maintained, sporting the dull, clean walls they would remember from their time spent in another part of the Umbrella facility.

Stepping out from the storage room and into the hall, unintelligible talking could be heard echoing from the distance. A sign on the wall indicated that two major areas of the floor could be explored: Live Storage and Experimental Applications. There was no indication where one could get to the floor above from here.

"Hell no!" Adam said quickly. "You can all run off, but someone has to stay and protect our psychic chick~"

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

With that in mind, there were three options present to everyone. They could investigate the two areas of interest, or stay behind to protect Wanda.

"You don't have to be the motherly type to be a mother," Lalonde said, smiling warmly like she had when Alice first awoke. She looked as if she had found a kindred spirit, in a way.

"Your story is one of hardship, and I'm sorry that it has to have taken a turn such as this. I sincerely hope you come through this unscathed, dear, and that we both find what we're looking for."

She paused, seemingly on the verge of saying more, but that's when the radio Lalonde had given Alice burst to life. "We have a task for you," said a man over the radio. "Lalonde will tell you where to go."

Lalonde let out a great sigh and got to her feet. "I suppose that is all for now. Just leave this hall and go left down the hall... you'll leave the medical wing and come to a number of offices. He'll be waiting at the first office you come to."

Cast List
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Alice smiled at Lalonde, her first real smile since meeting those people today (? Was it still the same day? She honestly didn't know). But, like all good things, as usual, it came to an end. Alice sighed, getting up, but as she started out, she stopped beside Lalonde, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for your kindness. I hope you can find your Rose and get out of here. You're too good for this place."

On her own again, Alice made her way to the office Lalonde directed her to. No reason to go off and deviate, anyway. She entered the room and stood before the man from the radio. Not timid, not angry, but confident. "You said you have a job for me?"

@Atomyk @Afterlife​

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Lalonde let out a great sigh and got to her feet. "I suppose that is all for now. Just leave this room and go left down the hall... you'll leave the medical wing and come to a number of offices. He'll be waiting at the first office you come to."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

dDmPr44.jpg

And so their chance to find whoever had slayed poor Alice and Mr. Lang had slipped away like a butterfly. Now, someone among them could very well turn to attack them in the darkness, and the best part? Now they had to split up. These interesting occurrences almost seemed to coincidental, and she felt one of the groups was bound to end in another murder.

Live Storage, or Experimental Application. Both had a sense of foreboding about them, and Road honestly couldn't get a good feel to either of them. Both felt like they had the potential to hold nightmares. Road knew she didn't want to go with a couple individuals. Firstly, the Android, Miku. Secondly, the little beast who had began freaking out in the past room. That... Jabbers. Going with Clark could be dangerous, for if he was the murderer, it might explain how both killings could've taken place so quickly... but if he was innocent, it'd also be the safest alternative.

"I suggest we follow Mr. Warpath." Roao said solemnly to both Alucard and Hakuei. No matter what group he went in, they would go knowing they were with at least one, real comrade. Road trusted Alley and Haku, and Warpath had been proved innocent. It had the best odds, not to mention if things did get sour, Warpath would either be the target of the aggression or they'd know one person *not* to attack.

So the Noah hung back, waiting for Mr. Warpath to make a decision, and would follow suit with him in the interests of safety.

@Sen @Hana

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

"Well, that was quite the disappointing outcome. Seemed your bets were wrong, and the rest of us wasted ours," Joshua sighed as the voting failed to get them anything but a confirmation of Warpath's innocence. Slipping his non-dominant hand into his pocket as they set out, the swordsman kept his dominant on the grip of his sword and his senses fine-tuned for any sign of trouble. He didn't plan to be the next one murdered nor to allow any of his companions besides the traitors to die.

As they came to the split in the road, the myrmidon listened to what the others had to say before pulling out a small, golden coin with a well-crafted likeness of a queen on it and smiled at Azura and Jaffar, "Heads, I stay with Lady Wanda, tails, I flip again to choose which of the paths I follow."

(First dice roll is 1 = Stay with Wanda, 2 = Joshua goes exploring. Second if needed is 1 = Live Storage, 2 = Experimental Applications.)

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Atomyk

Reactions: Takumi
Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

OOC: Tag @Verite for the Live Storage and @Atomyk for the Experimental Applications.

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Damn she guessed wrong...then again most of them had so she didn't feel that bad about it. Not really waiting for anyone else Android 18 started making her way towards Experimental Application.

@Atomyk @Verite @Everyone

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far Following the Survivors' defeat at the hands of the four Avengers, they had all awakened to find themselves taken in by the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization. As explained by the leader, Nick Fury, the devices implanted within them by Umbrella had been disabled, and if they all intended to return to their home world, they would all have to do one thing; infiltrate the Umbrella facility and locate whatever technology was used to transport everyone into this world in the first place, and reverse-engineer it to send them all back.

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Examining the newfound area they had found themselves in with a certain degree of caution in her eyes, Miku watched the group warily for whom was going to be doing what. The idea of splitting up felt a little bit iffy for the young android, as it meant they were more likely to be at a numbers disadvantage should things go south.
NJJU084.png

"Um... I can go or stay wherever." She'd speak up to the group at large, her gaze looking for Naomi, Little Guy and Blake in particular. "Just please be careful, everyone."

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti #Anyone/Everyone

"Well, that was quite the disappointing outcome. Seemed your bets were wrong, and the rest of us wasted ours," Joshua sighed as the voting failed to get them anything but a confirmation of Warpath's innocence. Slipping his non-dominant hand into his pocket as they set out, the swordsman kept his dominant on the grip of his sword and his senses fine-tuned for any sign of trouble. He didn't plan to be the next one murdered nor to allow any of his companions besides the traitors to die.

As they came to the split in the road, the myrmidon listened to what the others had to say before pulling out a small, golden coin with a well-crafted likeness of a queen on it and smiled at Azura and Jaffar, "Heads, I stay with Lady Wanda, tails, I flip again to choose which of the paths I follow."

(First dice roll is 1 = Stay with Wanda, 2 = Joshua goes exploring. Second if needed is 1 = Live Storage, 2 = Experimental Applications.)

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Atomyk
Two flips of the coin later, and Joshua was on his way, heading towards the Live Storage area. "Follow along if you wish, my friends, I know where my course is set," The free-spirited man called back to those who hadn't chosen a path yet, clearly not content to wait for them to follow.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Verite

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

F8J0Jfm.webp

"I suppose Warpath was but one of many possibilities, was..." Cagliostro growls, "the culprit hid the evidence well..."

Turning to Adam, Cagliostro, still in a slightly sour mood from getting the wrong vote, says, "staying behind isn't the likes of Cagliostro. My endgame is knowledge, and I believe that the best path to do so is Experimental Applications."

Cagliostro reconstructs her bubbly mood.

Bju3mr7.jpg

"So if you change your mind on whether to stay or go, feel free to join me~."

@Atomyk @ExperimentalApplications

@Gands @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

"... I'm sorry, but you all guessed wrong. This man is innocent of any wrongdoing," Wanda said definitively, shaking her head​

Twisted Fate sighed and crossed his arms. If this happened in his home world, he could easily tell who the traitor was. Sadly, that wasn't the case here. He had to rely on his gut. He assumed that Warpath was innocent, and it turns out that he was correct.

GmmIcQk.png

"I had a feelin' that he was innocent. Can't believe y'all acted like a herd of sheep followin' the shepherd. Now we're goin' to proceed with a traitor among us. They're probably waitin' for the right time to stab us in the back. I'm warnin' y'all to not get too close to me. There's an aura of malice comin' from this group, and it's makin' me trigger-happy."

He had thoughts about whether Jason Todd could be the real traitor, but as of now, he had to wait until Wanda could use her ability again.​

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

With that in mind, there were three options present to everyone. They could investigate the two areas of interest, or stay behind to protect Wanda.​
Two flips of the coin later, and Joshua was on his way, heading towards the Live Storage area. "Follow along if you wish, my friends, I know where my course is set," The free-spirited man called back to those who hadn't chosen a path yet, clearly not content to wait for them to follow.

Twisted Fate pondered a bit. He decided to go to Experimental Applications. Perhaps this would branch off in the direction of a certain 'experimental' tesseract. Twisted Fate trusted Jaffar and Ali the most right now, and as a result, he spoke to both of them.

"I think I'll go to Experimental Applications and see if it leads anywhere promisin'. Meanwhile, perhaps y'all can go to Live Storage. I'll be on my way if it turns out wherever I'm goin' is a red herring."

@Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Archwar @AnyoneIGuess @Verite @Atomyk

Last edited:
James Proudstar - Warpath

James narrowed his eyes at Road, then looked at Alucard. Great, he thought...now, I have a fan club!.

" I'm inclined to head towards Live Storage, it makes me think of where we were earlier. Though if Mister Alucard can convince me, I'd head the other way. Between Fate and Cagliostro, that area is going to be lit up and noisy.

@The Myrmidon @Hana @Sen @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Examining the newfound area they had found themselves in with a certain degree of caution in her eyes, Miku watched the group warily for whom was going to be doing what. The idea of splitting up felt a little bit iffy for the young android, as it meant they were more likely to be at a numbers disadvantage should things go south.
NJJU084.png

"Um... I can go or stay wherever." She'd speak up to the group at large, her gaze looking for Naomi, Little Guy and Blake in particular. "Just please be careful, everyone."

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti #Anyone/Everyone
tumblr_inline_n3ktcfBM6U1sy4uqk.png

"... so there goes that first guess on the traitor."

Blake had a feeling that they weren't going to get the killer behind this right off the bat, judging with the amount of vague clues that they all managed to obtain. Even with that, he figured that now would be the time to carry the spirits up again, considering that they had to continue onwards. Though, with what they had in their numbers, Blake knew that there was some people that had to be protected at all costs.

tumblr_inline_ng0i88qd6F1shpc29.png

"I'll stick around here so we can protect Wanda and some others that want to stick around as well. Not everyone is going to be going out and exploring the other areas, and I'm not letting anyone take the advantage of killing someone else like earlier. Not on my watch..."

With a firm stance, Blake stayed where he was. It would be boring to stick around, but with the knowledge that someone in their group wanted to kill them one by one, he wasn't going to take any chances.

@Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @others​

" I'm inclined to head towards Live Storage, it makes me think of where we were earlier. Though if Mister Alucard can convince me, I'd head the other way. Between Fate and Cagliostro, that area is going to be lit up and noisy.
4iURt73.jpg

Twisted Fate was most likely one of the quietest out of the entire group. He felt a bit insulted that Warpath didn't recognize him as a master thief.

"You doubtin' my abilities? Sneakin' around is second nature to me. Never said I intended to blow up the place and loot everythin'. It should have been obvious that we were goin' to investigate. Well, that's what I had planned. Can't be so sure about her."

@Gands @Crow @AnyoneIGuess #Experimental Applications

dDmPr44.jpg

And so their chance to find whoever had slayed poor Alice and Mr. Lang had slipped away like a butterfly. Now, someone among them could very well turn to attack them in the darkness, and the best part? Now they had to split up. These interesting occurrences almost seemed to coincidental, and she felt one of the groups was bound to end in another murder.

Live Storage, or Experimental Application. Both had a sense of foreboding about them, and Road honestly couldn't get a good feel to either of them. Both felt like they had the potential to hold nightmares. Road knew she didn't want to go with a couple individuals. Firstly, the Android, Miku. Secondly, the little beast who had began freaking out in the past room. That... Jabbers. Going with Clark could be dangerous, for if he was the murderer, it might explain how both killings could've taken place so quickly... but if he was innocent, it'd also be the safest alternative.

"I suggest we follow Mr. Warpath." Roao said solemnly to both Alucard and Hakuei. No matter what group he went in, they would go knowing they were with at least one, real comrade. Road trusted Alley and Haku, and Warpath had been proved innocent. It had the best odds, not to mention if things did get sour, Warpath would either be the target of the aggression or they'd know one person *not* to attack.

So the Noah hung back, waiting for Mr. Warpath to make a decision, and would follow suit with him in the interests of safety.

@Sen @Hana
James Proudstar - Warpath

James narrowed his eyes at Road, then looked at Alucard. Great, he thought...now, I have a fan club!.

@The Myrmidon @Hana @Sen @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk
7SZgzn9.png

"Lady Wanda may be important to us, but we will learn nothing if we stay behind. We shall follow you then, Warpath."

KSWo0DR.png

"Unlike you however, I am reminded of beasts and animals - hopefully I am incorrect with my assumptions."

@Hana @Azuremoon @Gands

"Hmph." As annoying as it was to admit, she had to agree with Fate. Warpath didn't seem like the one. There's a certain...air, about a killer. A real cold blooded murderer. That said, she would never give him the satisfaction of knowing she agreed. Plus...whoever actually is the killer is doing a good job of hiding it. She at least wasn't able to narrow it down enough to vote confidently.

"Hey Shiro-" Her white familiar squeaked. "-Whaddaya think the chances are that Fate's one? Ya think anyone would mind if I shot him? Just a little, teensy bit?" Jinx questioned, on her way to live storage.

@Verite

"Uhhhh--" Adam decided to just wave Cagliostro off with a smile. "That just sounds way too heavy for me, sorry~"

Cullen sidled closer to Blake, keeping an eye on Adam nearby. "Mate, just so you know..." He pointed a thumb at Adam. "I didn't think it was a good idea to leave him alone with her."

@Gummi Bunnies

For those who decided to follow in the direction of Experimental Applications, they would soon find walls made of glass that surrounded large open rooms. A glance inside would see that each of these areas appeared to be simulations of specific environments, such as a forest and urban environment.

Two men in lab coats spoke quietly in the hall, standing in the middle of a crossroads between two hallways. They had yet to notice anyone coming down the hall.

@Jeremi @Crow @Otto @Experimental Applications

The office chair spun around to reveal Albert Wesker, one of the Umbrella scientists who had briefed Alice and the others on their situation before. He smiled at her, looking confident himself, still wearing those signature sunglasses. "Look at you... still alive and well. And here I didn't think that machine of his was ever going to pull through. Count yourself lucky, I would have just written you off as a loss..."

Albert leaned forward, placing his elbows on the desk before him and clasping his hands together. "First of all, you really should tell me what happened in the battle. What did SHIELD do to you?"

@Yun Lee

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Schala Zeal
@Atomyk
@Experimental Applications

Schala looked quite upset that her guess was wrong... And she certainly hadn't expected others to hop onboard with her idea; it was a rather flimsy vote anyways, but at least now the list of people who could have killed Alice was a bit further narrowed down, at the cost of time.

As they made their way through the darkness, with a relatively crude path to follow, and eventually into a staircase that lead to a small storage room... With an elevator that lifted them up to a much bigger one, Schala kept her wits about her, keeping an keen eye out for any suspicious activity from her team members. It was hard to say who exactly she could trust for certain now, given the circumstances, but that didn't prevent her from pressing on.

Though she knew Wanda required protection in order for them to figure out who the traitors in their group could be... Schala's curiousity peaked, and so... Looking at the signs on the wall, she decided to head towards the experimental applications area.

There, she hoped to get at least an idea of what Umbrella might be planning to do with the Tesseract... Worrying that they might be straying down the very same path that the Kingdom of Zeal had. She had to be aware of what they were planning to do first, before she could figure out any countermeasures, especially if they have already begun to put the Tesseract to use in some way...​

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Azura had zoned out amongst the bickering and finger pointing. She had enough of that back home. Deep in thought, she couldn't help but smile sadly at certain memories both good and bad of family, before a frown took place and she remembered the task at b hand. Voting. She had missed the opportunity and an innocent man was voted on. Her frown stayed in place as the group moved on. It was disappointing, but it was already done.

Azura wordlessly headed towards Live Storage, curious to why it was called such but not voicing it. She remembered Senna's words earlier and made sure to be careful with Joshua's rather flirtatious nature. Perhaps, she should amuse herself and attempt to flirt back and see if she succeeds, or fail in her efforts, like her dear friend and comrade Laslow.

@Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.