Status
Not open for further replies.
T.F wasn't exactly a fair player when it came to games like these either. He grabbed a nearby chair and angled it so that when he sat down, his cards would be visible to only him.

"You're not hidin' a thing, and yet you won't tell me what your 'reasons' are? Sounds about right. Looks like we're goin' to have two cheaters. This'll be fun."

The cards in his hands shimmered for a moment.

latest

He threw a die on the table and it landed on two. He smiled and moved some of his chips over to the pot, raising it by 2,000. The pot now had a value of 3,000.

"Let's raise the stakes."

@C.T. @Archwar @MetalNova @Training Facility​

I left Kujou to her own devices and headed over to the poker game where I once again raised a eyebrow. Two creatures, one white with a corn sticking out of its head and the other looking like its edgier cousin being darker and slightly scarier, floated on either side of Fate. I glanced over to Jinx.

Really? She's doing this?

And it also sounded like cheating was perfectly acceptable. Time to blow them away!

"I see someone might have a chip on the shoulder," I smiled as I took a opening."Is this game between the two of you or can I join?"

@Otto @C.T. @MetalNova
"The more, the merrier!"

Reactions: Archwar

• @Kaide` @Yun Lee #Training Room #Alice's Training Lesson

Nodding in agreement and understanding, Naomi put on the protective headphones and waited to see if Miku would do the same.

"Like clockwork," she said. In a few somewhat fluid motions, she readied her gun and aimed at the paper target.

Remaining calm and collected under intense pressure was her job when she was a surgeon. Through her life as a M.E. she found many moments where a level head under fire was vital. This "job" with Umbrella would be no different.

A deeo breath and a calm mind fuel Naomi to pull the trigger on the pistol. The weapon sent a bullet straight through the paper target. It entered not quite in the center of the target, but slightly to the right.

"Lung," Naomi said, judging where the bullet wpuld have hit a living human in place of the target. It wasn't what she was aiming for, but she knew a similar hit would be fatal.

She aimed another shot and fired, making an attempt to catch the paper target's heart.

"And there's the stomach," she said, once again noting the bullet hole's location.

"I suppose vital organs won't be as easy to hit on moving targets."

• @Bomb #Waiting Room #PokéSquad

"You're pretty talented," Navel remarks, "I hope that they don't take away your simging. It's nice. I suppose music is something that's in every world.

"Sometimes, I feel like my friends,"
    and by 'friends', he meant Dr. Kimishima, "are from another world with how little they know of music. Are there any genres you like?"

Watching Naomi go first, Miku slipped on her own protective ear-muffs. Keep your cool, move like clockwork. The bangs these guns gave off, followed by the apparent recoil, was a little bit startling; but thankfully muffled by what she had over her ears.

Letting her rifle rest on the shooting range table in front of them, she tried to get herself into a good position to look down the crosshairs. She needed to learn. This was going to be her eye into the battle she was discreetly fighting. It took her a good minute or so to get how to look down the scope proper and keep it steady. But once she did, one might say she appeared to have the steadiness of a machine.

BANG! The bullet went whizzing by the target dummy's head, missing it by a few inches. Miku looked up from her crosshairs, mumbling "Too far left," quietly before looking down the scope again. A few moments pass, then another BANG! This time the bullet went right into the target's head.

Looking up again, Miku stared at the target dummy for a second before looking to both Alice and Naomi.
pcV7tv2.png

"Did I do it right?"

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti #TrainingSquad

• @Kaide` @Yun Lee #TrainingSquad

"Hitting the target at all on your first couple of shots is impressive. I think you'll do great," Naomi said, removing her headphones to hear Alice and Miku talk more clearly.

"We just need to have each other's backs. Stick together like the gears in a clock. Just because you're farther away doesn't mean that we won't cover you, right... I don't think we've been introduced.

"Naomi Kimishima. What are your names?"

• @Bomb #PokéSquad

Navel smiled and laughed at Doremi's response.

"Well, if we don't have to worry about stealth, I'm sure I'd enjoy your songs on the battlefield. They'll be good for morale."

Alice watched the two girls each go at their targets, impressed. Naomi, was it? She was rather accurate due to knowing anatomy. A very important skill, especially when needing to know where to attack to end things quickly. "Alice Twilight," she responded with a nod. "You did very well. Are you a doctor or scientist, by any chance? I noticed you calling off organs as you shot."

To Miku, she nodded as well. "Very good for a first time. We'll need to get your accuracy up before we go out into battle, but what Naomi said-for your first time, well done. Both of you.

"Naomi is also right. In battle we'll need to strategize. I can handle the close range fighting, as well as some mid range. ASURA-6 is helpful in either regard, but at the same time it has its own limits. But I can definitely help when needed. Now, let me see..."
Alice looked around for any moving targets they could practice with.

@Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti

"I see someone might have a chip on the shoulder," I smiled as I took a opening."Is this game between the two of you or can I join?"
Twisted Fate stared at Ali, his eyes half-closed. He wasn't even that upset. Ali's puns have been so frequent, he didn't even care anymore.

"You can join, but uh, this ain't much of a game anymore."
"The more, the merrier!"
T.F pointed at Jinx.

"See what we're dealin' with?"

He dealt Ali two cards and chips that equated to 10,000 in value.

"Although I don't recommend you joinin' this, you may have the next turn."

T.F smirked at Jinx. He purposefully gave Ali the next turn in spite of her.

@Archwar @C.T. @MetalNova @Training Facility​

Azura gave a quiet "oh my" at Zeberus' reaction to Domon's sudden attack.

"Hm, yes it does. You blacked out then? That would explain a thing or two..." she replied.

"Well, I'll leave you two to spar." she said matter of factly before going to pick up her Naginata. The couple of hits from Zeberus' Keyblade left a bruise or two, but she'll live.

Turning to Shirou and then Domon she would give a slight bow of her head.

"Also, thank you for your assistance. It was appreciated though I hope there won't be any hard feelings between you two towards Zeberus." sje spoke calmly. Well now that that was out of the way sje had some idea on how Zeberus fought and how a gun worked, to an extent.

For the meantime though, she went to watch Joshua's fight with the mqn dressed as an assassin.

"Hello there." she greeted softly. She was curious about the others clothes, wondering what their world was like just a bit.

"They have quite the skill." she chuckled, returning her attention to those fighting. She was doing the whole small talk thing right, wasn't she? There could be a possibility that the blonde would just ignore her then Azura would feel a bit awkward at that point.

@penguin055 @Hachiro Terra @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Training Facility @Anybody

"Hello." 18 responded back to the woman before turning her attention back to the fight.

"Well they haven't even destroyed half of the arena...And they're pretty slow."

@Takumi @penguin055 @Hachiro Terra @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Training Facility

"Hitting the target at all on your first couple of shots is impressive. I think you'll do great," Naomi said, removing her headphones to hear Alice and Miku talk more clearly.

"We just need to have each other's backs. Stick together like the gears in a clock. Just because you're farther away doesn't mean that we won't cover you, right... I don't think we've been introduced.

"Naomi Kimishima. What are your names?"
Alice watched the two girls each go at their targets, impressed. Naomi, was it? She was rather accurate due to knowing anatomy. A very important skill, especially when needing to know where to attack to end things quickly. "Alice Twilight," she responded with a nod. "You did very well. Are you a doctor or scientist, by any chance? I noticed you calling off organs as you shot."

To Miku, she nodded as well. "Very good for a first time. We'll need to get your accuracy up before we go out into battle, but what Naomi said-for your first time, well done. Both of you.

"Naomi is also right. In battle we'll need to strategize. I can handle the close range fighting, as well as some mid range. ASURA-6 is helpful in either regard, but at the same time it has its own limits. But I can definitely help when needed. Now, let me see..."
Alice looked around for any moving targets they could practice with.

Miku gave a small, accomplished smile. At least she was kinda getting somewhere with her abilities.
fQ3ja8s.jpg

"My name is Hatsune Miku, but you can just call me Miku. It's nice to meet both of you... And thanks for the help, I really appreciate it..."

They probably had a point; strategy was going to be key. And with how many of them there were, she wondered just how well that would turn out in the end. "What should I do if someone, um... Gets close? I don't think this weapon is going to work very well at close range." She asked, leaving it up for either of them to answer.​

Twisted Fate stared at Ali, his eyes half-closed. He wasn't even that upset. Ali's puns have been so frequent, he didn't even care anymore.

"You can join, but uh, this ain't much of a game anymore."

T.F pointed at Jinx.

"See what we're dealin' with?"

He dealt Ali two cards and chips that equated to 10,000 in value.

"Although I don't recommend you joinin' this, you may have the next turn."

T.F smirked at Jinx. He purposefully gave Ali the next turn in spite of her.

@Archwar @C.T. @MetalNova @Training Facility​
I nodded.

"I can see that, and thanks. I'm raising the pot by 3,000," I took a seat and pushed my chips in.

I also did not cheated. There was no wind magic carrying chips one at a time when the others weren't looking. They did not go underneath my armor and I was not smiling like a mad man.

@Otto @C.T. @MetalNova

Schala Zeal
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
@Training Facility

Schala finally arrived at the training facility... And attempted to start off with some target practice, but unfortunately... As much as she tried, she wasn't able to pull it off.

Every time she tried to build up some magical energy for some sort of offensive attack, her hands shook and, in a way of looking at it... She got cold feet, as the worries that she might use up too much mana, or even hurt someone by accident, seemed to prevent her each and every time.

Perhaps she was just not much of a fighter...

Well, maybe she'd better grab a weapon from the armoury after all.

With a small, defeated sigh, she walked off to do just that, but... In the process, she appeared to have run right into Blake in her haste, causing her to stumble a bit, catching herself just in time to prevent either of them from being toppled from this sudden collision.

Clasping a hand over her mouth in surprise, she sought to find the right words to somehow apologise for this... But it appeared that despite her efforts, she simply wasn't able to muster even a single word, despite opening and closing her mouth a couple of times.

After a while, she became more fixated on exactly who she bumped into; a young man, not far from her own age, and what's more is... He... Actually looked kind of cute, and seemed to contrast any person close to her age she had encountered back before she had been tossed here by the Umbrella corporation.

Looks like she had forgotten to say anything alltogether at this point, seeming to be staring at Blake in quite a curious manner, and while her gaze for the most part, seemed gentle... It seemed quite fixated on his facial features.​
tumblr_inline_ng0i9f4o4X1shpc29.png

"Huh?"

Blake mumbled in surprise as he turned around to see who bumped into him. Upon seeing Schala, he got himself together with his usual casual tone.

"Hold that thought, Senna... we have new company."

He could already tell that Schala was unsure on how to speak up, possibly shy given her silence. Looking over to her, he couldn't help but give a friendly greeting.

tumblr_inline_ng0i88qd6F1shpc29.png

"Hey, don't be shy... I promise that I won't bite... because that's actually unsanitary. Well, for starters, my name's Blake Dormi, feel free to call me the Black Raven if you want. I wouldn't mind hearing either name, considering that you haven't shared your wonderful voice yet, ma'am."

This was either going to work up a response from Schala... or make her even more timid and shy to even say anything.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
kaJjVAk.png

Senna let out a laugh, only it was a laugh at Blake and not directed at their new arrival. "With not even a thought you move onto your next flirt. It confirms my suspicions that you absolutely weren't serious." Had he been serious, maybe he would've asked her what it would take to win her over, but instead he had already moved on to the next girl. Classic womanizer. She didn't hate him for the trait, but it wasn't exactly the most appealing one.

Turning her gaze on Schala for a moment, Senna smiled. "Hello! No need to be shy! We won't bite. Even Raven here won't bite you. He just likes to flirt a lot," she said with a smirk. "But yeah, feel free to share us your name. We were just hanging out and testing out our combat skills for what's to come."

@Gummi Bunnies @york @TrainingFacility​

"Hello." 18 responded back to the woman before turning her attention back to the fight.

"Well they haven't even destroyed half of the arena...And they're pretty slow."

@Takumi @penguin055 @Hachiro Terra @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Training Facility

"They're rather fast in my opinion. Though, they're not trying to kill eavh other or anything to my knowledge and are just simply testing their strength. I'm sure that when we face real enemies they'd be more intent to kill...I'm assuming that those where you are from are much faster and powerful enough to destroy almost an entire arena?" she asked, curious. Well, it appeared that during her training she didn't see the Android throw ki blasts at targets.

@penguin055 @Hachiro Terra @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Sen @Jeremi @Training Facility @Anybody

Joshua smirked as his foe ducked, taking a guess at his plan as the assassin's leg swept at his legs. The myrmidon sprung up and over both the predicted sweep and the slash of the man's dagger, trying to put a little distance between the two of them before his next move. "A quick reaction you've got... but how do you do on the attack, my friend?" He chuckled as he put his sword in a ready position to spin around whatever attack came his way, keeping his frame loose and ready. After a moment, the smirk became a little wider as a thought came into his mind.

"How about we make this a little interesting with a bet, my friend?"

@penguin055 @Hachiro Terra @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Verite @Sen @Training Facility
latest

Jaffar had stood silently seeming to study Joshua. He seemed to ignore the Myrmidon's suggestion of a bet as he suddenly sprinted forward. Moving in a zig-zag to most people due to his high speed would find it hard to track his movements as he made his move towards Joshua. Joshua and 18 however probably wouldn't have as much trouble tracking him as others would.

629518c47f58d0d16ac48699a3b547fd.jpg

Suddenly dashing right Jaffar quickly positioned before lunging at Joshua with a surprising amount of power behind his daggers. He spun with his first dagger aimed at Joshua's sword while his second was poised originally for the neck but he had to switch his aim for Joshua's shoulder instead.
@penguin055 @Hachiro Terra @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Training Facility

latest

Jaffar had stood silently seeming to study Joshua. He seemed to ignore the Myrmidon's suggestion of a bet as he suddenly sprinted forward. Moving in a zig-zag to most people due to his high speed would find it hard to track his movements as he made his move towards Joshua. Joshua and 18 however probably wouldn't have as much trouble tracking him as others would.

629518c47f58d0d16ac48699a3b547fd.jpg

Suddenly dashing right Jaffar quickly positioned before lunging at Joshua with a surprising amount of power behind his daggers. He spun with his first dagger aimed at Joshua's sword while his second was poised originally for the neck but he had to switch his aim for Joshua's shoulder instead.
@penguin055 @Hachiro Terra @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Training Facility
Joshua certainly wouldn't have much trouble following the man's daggers, his eyes keeping both in sight at all times. As his blade locked with the first dagger, the swordsman began to twist his body from the knife to avoid the second attack. The dagger just barely nicked his shirt, making a small cut into his shirt but nothing more as he smirked. "You'll need to be faster than that, friend!" With his body momentarily safe as one blade was overextended and the other was locked with his sword, the redhead lashed out with a kick, aiming to slam his foot into the assassin's stomach and push him away before winking at Azura.​

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

After the group's time limit of a few hours was up, the Umbrella scientists gathered them together and ushered them into large, open elevators. They were given no more weapons than what they had taken from the armory and were only given radios that were to be used for receiving orders from their commander. That commander was a brute by the name of Jack Krauser, who greeted the crowd with a grunt.

Also accompanying them was SPECTRE, the Umbrella agent who had been present in the training facility, though he had just as little to say as Krauser. That left Annette to speak to the group, her voice raised to speak over the droning of the elevator.

"This is not a covert operation," she said, resolutely. "If we do not stop this assault here and now, we can not guarantee the protection of our assets, and that includes all of you now. Our enemy has armed men who will want to hurt you. They have superpowered individuals who will defy your expectations. People who can fly... people who have superhuman strength. Do you understand now why you're all so important? Many of you are capable of great miracles and feats, so use them for us and win this."

When Annette was finished, the moving platform shuddered to a stop. The group was deposited into a large area where multiple armored vehicles sat waiting. They were grouped into two of the vehicles that were to drive out side-by-side as Annette reminded them one last time that they had no choice in this matter, not if they wanted to live. Umbrella would shut down their bodies were they to disobey, making them easy to kill if needed. "If you attempt to leave the battle or attack on of our own, we will not hesitate to put you down."

The armored vehicles left any occupants besides the driver blind, so no one could gather what the situation was as the vehicles left the facility. They could hear sounds of distant explosions, so the fighting couldn't have been far away. This was soon proven correct when, after only a few minutes, the vehicles stopped and the group was ordered to get out.

They were ushered into the light, where a gray sky overlooked a broken and weary city landscape. Crumbling buildings stood all around, shaking with every crack of an explosion that echoed all around. Umbrella fighters were yelling, running past the group in what appeared to be organized retreats.

"Woah, now!" Adam exclaimed. "Is this a joke? The fuck are they running in the opposite direction for?!"

Krauser took his sweet time in responding, stepping out of the vehicle and fixing his gaze on the fighting going on at the end of the dilapidated road. "... They're pushing you guys up at to the front. Umbrella doesn't want to waste any more of their precious experiments on the fighting. It's you guys who are expendable, after all."

"Aren't you out of your goddamn mind, huh?"

Krauser looked back at Adam and snorted. "I follow orders. Now come on, before Umbrella decides you're not worth it."

WJMLC2i.png

"So this is where you'll drop us off..." Riesbyfe said, glaring at Krauser, "Whatever you force me to end up doing out there on the battlefield, on my honor as a knight, I promise you that I'll find a way to pay you back double, villain."

"Scary, scary," SPECTRE spoke sarcastically, before shoving Riesbyfe forward in order to get her moving. He did the same to everyone who also didn't move immediately, before the vehicle was successfully emptied out, "Now. Do your job. And if you live through it, then maybe we'll give you a pat on the head. Alright? Alright, let's go. Our enemy waits for no man."

"And who exactly is this enemy anyway? At least tell us their names."

"They, feisty woman, are known as S.H.I.E.L.D., and they've been a thorn in our side for far too long. You don't need to know any more than that, though, right? So get a move on."

With that, with the vehicle successfully emptied out, SPECTRE and Krauser led the charge, everyone else in unwilling tow behind. As the other Umbrella soldiers continued pulling out, what, or more specifically who, they were running from came into everyone's line of sight. Among who appeared to be agents of the organization they were dispatched to fight, evidently called "S.H.I.E.L.D.," four individuals with rather distinctive appearances were seen in the distance, finishing up a battle with any Umbrella agents who were foolhardy enough to not retreat with the rest of their pack, one being a man clad in an armored iron suit, another with almost medieval-esqe armor and a red cape, another with an odd red skin-tight suit, and another with a dark blue suit and a shield with a white star on it, adorned with the pattern of America's colors.

As the group drew near, the four individuals took notice of everyone, giving you all odd looks, as though they hadn't expected anyone like the group to show up.

"..."

The armored man's helmet opened up, revealing a mustached man underneath, who turned to his allies.

fuckyeahavengersgifs-05.gif

"Shakespeare in the park, anyone? These guys don't really scream evil megalomaniac bioterrorist if you ask me," he said, "Think we can reason with 'em? I think I could talk some of the ladies into dinner, at least."

"... Everywhere I go, it's like men always want something from me. How depressing..." Riesbyfe sighed, clearly not looking forward to this at all.

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

The man in the blue suit held a more serious expression, gazing at everyone as though they were like wild animals. "Those get-ups and weapons... I think I know where they come from. That plan Umbrella had to reach through other dimensions to get their cronies must have actually worked," he uttered, clutching his shield tightly.

"This is bad. If they managed to pull off reaching their hands across dimensional planes, who knows what these people might be able to do?"

raw

"... Cool. Great. Awesome. This isn't worrying at all," the man in the darker red suit said, pursing his lips slightly. It seemed that was all he had to contribute to the exchange.

tumblr_o2pkj50xXY1v6rvzqo1_250.gif

The blonde man let out a hearty chuckle, in contrast quite amused by the appearance of the group, as though he were eager to do battle once more.

"Whatever the case, perhaps they will at least prove to be more of a challenge than what they've thrown at us before. I grow bored of ordinary humans and their laughable machines to do the fighting for them."

"... Thanks," the man named Tony shot back.

"Listen, hold on a minute! We don't--" Riesbyfe began, but by then, the blonde man raised his weapon, a hammer, and from there, thunder began to crackle.

5153173-9669495938-48133.gif

"With the power of mighty Mjolnir, I, Mighty Thor, God of Thunder, shall be your opponent! Face us if you dare, or surrender now!"

On top of the man's words, the sounds of thunder and lightning quickly drowned out Riesbyfe's words as the winds in the air grew more and more powerful, almost as powerful as a tornado, before the man slammed his hammer into the ground, causing a massive shockwave that threatened to knock everyone off their feet if they weren't careful. There was no choice now but to fight.

// Tag @Atomyk to fight Iron Man and Captain America, and tag @Verite for Thor and Ant-Man.

Continued here.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Krieg @TheMythicThird @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cilin Hosan @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Vyzwx @Nater Taters @Verite @TheTechnologicVampire @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon

Last edited:
Miku gave a small, accomplished smile. At least she was kinda getting somewhere with her abilities.
fQ3ja8s.jpg

"My name is Hatsune Miku, but you can just call me Miku. It's nice to meet both of you... And thanks for the help, I really appreciate it..."

They probably had a point; strategy was going to be key. And with how many of them there were, she wondered just how well that would turn out in the end. "What should I do if someone, um... Gets close? I don't think this weapon is going to work very well at close range." She asked, leaving it up for either of them to answer.​

"The trick is to not let anyone get close. If they do you use your gun as a melee weapon, or fight them off, or even retreat. But the best snipers stay undetected."
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

After the group's time limit of a few hours was up, the Umbrella scientists gathered them together and ushered them into large, open elevators. They were given no more weapons than what they had taken from the armory and were only given radios that were to be used for receiving orders from their commander. That commander was a brute by the name of Jack Krauser, who greeted the crowd with a grunt.

Also accompanying them was SPECTRE, the Umbrella agent who had been present in the training facility, though he had just as little to say as Krauser. That left Annette to speak to the group, her voice raised to speak over the droning of the elevator.

"This is not a covert operation," she said, resolutely. "If we do not stop this assault here and now, we can not guarantee the protection of our assets, and that includes all of you now. Our enemy has armed men who will want to hurt you. They have superpowered individuals who will defy your expectations. People who can fly... people who have superhuman strength. Do you understand now why you're all so important? Many of you are capable of great miracles and feats, so use them for us and win this."

When Annette was finished, the moving platform shuddered to a stop. The group was deposited into a large area where multiple armored vehicles sat waiting. They were grouped into two of the vehicles that were to drive out side-by-side as Annette reminded them one last time that they had no choice in this matter, not if they wanted to live. Umbrella would shut down their bodies were they to disobey, making them easy to kill if needed. "If you attempt to leave the battle or attack on of our own, we will not hesitate to put you down."

The armored vehicles left any occupants besides the driver blind, so no one could gather what the situation was as the vehicles left the facility. They could hear sounds of distant explosions, so the fighting couldn't have been far away. This was soon proven correct when, after only a few minutes, the vehicles stopped and the group was ordered to get out.

They were ushered into the light, where a gray sky overlooked a broken and weary city landscape. Crumbling buildings stood all around, shaking with every crack of an explosion that echoed all around. Umbrella fighters were yelling, running past the group in what appeared to be organized retreats.

"Woah, now!" Adam exclaimed. "Is this a joke? The fuck are they running in the opposite direction for?!"

Krauser took his sweet time in responding, stepping out of the vehicle and fixing his gaze on the fighting going on at the end of the dilapidated road. "... They're pushing you guys up at to the front. Umbrella doesn't want to waste any more of their precious experiments on the fighting. It's you guys who are expendable, after all."

Krauser looked back at Adam and snorted. "I follow orders. Now come on, before Umbrella decides you're not worth it."

WJMLC2i.png

"So this is where you'll drop us off..." Riesbyfe said, glaring at Krauser, "Whatever you force me to end up doing out there on the battlefield, on my honor as a knight, I promise you that I'll find a way to pay you back double, villain."

"Scary, scary," SPECTRE spoke sarcastically, before shoving Riesbyfe forward in order to get her moving. He did the same to everyone who also didn't move immediately, before the vehicle was successfully emptied out, "Now. Do your job. And if you live through it, then maybe we'll give you a pat on the head. Alright? Alright, let's go. Our enemy waits for no man."

"They, feisty woman, are known as S.H.I.E.L.D., and they've been a thorn in our side for far too long. You don't need to know any more than that, though, right? So get a move on."

With that, with the vehicle successfully emptied out, SPECTRE and Krauser led the charge, everyone else in unwilling tow behind. As the other Umbrella soldiers continued pulling out, what, or more specifically who, they were running from came into everyone's line of sight. Among who appeared to be agents of the organization they were dispatched to fight, evidently called "S.H.I.E.L.D.," four individuals with rather distinctive appearances were seen in the distance, finishing up a battle with any Umbrella agents who were foolhardy enough to not retreat with the rest of their pack, one being a man clad in an armored iron suit, another with almost medieval-esqe armor and a red cape, another with an odd red skin-tight suit, and another with a dark blue suit and a shield with a white star on it, adorned with the pattern of America's colors.

As the group drew near, the four individuals took notice of everyone, giving you all odd looks, as though they hadn't expected anyone like the group to show up.

"..."

The armored man's helmet opened up, revealing a mustached man underneath, who turned to his allies.

"Shakespeare in the park, anyone? These guys don't really scream evil megalomaniac bioterrorist if you ask me," he said, "Think we can reason with 'em? I think I could talk some of the ladies into dinner, at least."

"... Everywhere I go, it's like men always want something from me. How depressing..." Riesbyfe sighed, clearly not looking forward to this at all.

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

The man in the blue suit held a more serious expression, gazing at everyone as though they were like wild animals. "Those get-ups and weapons... I think I know where they come from. That plan Umbrella had to reach through other dimensions to get their cronies must have actually worked," he uttered, clutching his shield tightly.

"This is bad. If they managed to pull off reaching their hands across dimensional planes, who knows what these people might be able to do?"

raw

"... Cool. Great. Awesome. This isn't worrying at all," the man in the darker red suit said, pursing his lips slightly. It seemed that was all he had to contribute to the exchange.

The blonde man let out a hearty chuckle, in contrast quite amused by the appearance of the group, as though he were eager to do battle once more.

"Whatever the case, perhaps they will at least prove to be more of a challenge than what they've thrown at us before. I grow bored of ordinary humans and their laughable machines to do the fighting for them."

"Listen, hold on a minute! We don't--" Riesbyfe began, but by then, the blonde man raised his weapon, a hammer, and from there, thunder began to crackle.

"With the power of mighty Mjolnir, I, Mighty Thor, God of Thunder, shall be your opponent! Face us if you dare, or surrender now!"

On top of the man's words, the sounds of thunder and lightning quickly drowned out Riesbyfe's words as the winds in the air grew more and more powerful, almost as powerful as a tornado, before the man slammed his hammer into the ground, causing a massive shockwave that threatened to knock everyone off their feet if they weren't careful. There was no choice now but to fight.

// Tag @Atomyk to fight Iron Man and Captain America, and tag @Verite for Thor and Ant-Man.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Krieg @TheMythicThird @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cilin Hosan @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Vyzwx @Nater Taters @Verite @TheTechnologicVampire @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon
Alice could already feel a sour taste in her mouth, looking at the red and blue men. Far too similar to another unsavory assassin-er, assassins-that she'd had the misfortune of meeting. She could take anyone, really, but she needed to make sure Naomi and Miku were safe-a few hours did not a proffesional fighter make.

"So, ladies, who would you rather take on?"

@Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yang Lee @Tone 6th

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

Well, that... was one hell of an introduction by the hammer-wielding man. Having sat in mostly silence the entire ride over after having his duel with Jaffar interrupted, Joshua was itching for a clash, though certainly not with the man who could summon literal thunder to attack them. "Right then, avoiding him," The mercenary spoke aloud for Azura and Jaffar (if they kept close to him) to hear while placing a hand on his hat to keep it in place.

His eyes scanned the foes they could face before settling on the colorful man with a shield, smirking as he did so. More than likely, he was the one most on their level of fighting. "Jaffar, I'll hold his attention if you'll get behind him. Lady Azura, watch our backs and keep the flying knight from attacking if you can," With that said, the myrmidon bolted forward, drawing his sword as he planned to get behind the warrior known as Captain America.

"Sorry about this, but bad luck says we can't surrender," He offered up as an explanation for their actions as he aimed to slide around Steve and cut at his legs, hoping to get past his shield that way, "Umbrella's got us in a bad situation."

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Takumi

Linda looked at the fight and wasn't sure what to do. While waiting for Ada, she hadn't exactly grabbed a weapon from the armory to fight anyone. She looked over at Ada. " Do you know what we can do? I didn't exactly pick up a weapon and don't have anything special about me," she said to the other woman.

@Minerva

Lucifer paused and started by observing his opponnets. There was tin can man, I'm a motherfucking patriot, don't want to be here and hammer man. He looked over at Penny and down at the sword he had picked from the armory. The gun was lying by the side of his belt. He didn't have any plans to use them. " So, who do you want to fight, Tin can and Patriot seem to be working together and don't want to be here and hammer man seem to consist of another team. So, Penny and Eliot what shall it be?" He asked.

@Darkseide @TheColourlessRainbow

Joshua certainly wouldn't have much trouble following the man's daggers, his eyes keeping both in sight at all times. As his blade locked with the first dagger, the swordsman began to twist his body from the knife to avoid the second attack. The dagger just barely nicked his shirt, making a small cut into his shirt but nothing more as he smirked. "You'll need to be faster than that, friend!" With his body momentarily safe as one blade was overextended and the other was locked with his sword, the redhead lashed out with a kick, aiming to slam his foot into the assassin's stomach and push him away before winking at Azura.​

Azura gave a small smile, feeling her cheek heat up slightly. Hopefully, the veil she wore would help keep the smile slightly hidden.

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

Azura's mood soured as they were loaded into contraptions she wasn't used to and taken to a place unfamiliar and as gloomy looking as Nohr. Keeping her Naginata in hand she studied their opponents and knew she had to be extra careful and if need be push herself a little harder to live long enough.

"If Jasmine can bear being forced to fight Hoshido under Father's rule, then I can bare this." she whispered to herself.

Azura looked towards Joshua with a nod.

"I'll do my best. Well, I have to anyway..." she replied with a humorless chuckle as she prepared herself mentally and physically, getting into a battle stance.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
James Proudstar - Warpath

"Crap, might as well get this over with, maybe I'll get a nice burial. Shev, I'm going to head for the biggest badest of them. Maybe I"ll distract him long enough for someone else to do something. They are all Dangerous, But mostly like the farm boy, unlikely to kill unless by accident".

James pushes his cowboy hat on tight and runs directly towards the Mighty Thor, both knives out. He isn't as fast as a speedster, but can usually manage 100 miles per hour. He was good with his knives, his main hope was to occupy the thunder god's attention and hope to not get too squashed.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @thatguyinthestore

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

M1wkym4.webp

"Thor, God of Thunder, meet Cagliostro, Goddess of Alchemy!"

Cagliostro chuckles in a rough manner as she approaches Thor, lightning sparking from her arms much like the one known as Thor did with Mjolnir.

"Are you a fool to even consider challenging me, the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro? Surrendering is the action you should be performing!" Briefly shifting her eyes to her familiar, she says, "Ouroboros, get ready for lunch! I'm sure you're starving~."

Cagliostro prepares to counter Thor's supposed incoming attack.

"Mjolnir..." Cagliostro utters, "it might have different properties from the one I've researched on. Every possibility must be considered."

@Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Verite @FightingThor

@Atomyk

Lucifer paused and started by observing his opponnets. There was tin can man, I'm a motherfucking patriot, don't want to be here and hammer man. He looked over at Penny and down at the sword he had picked from the armory. The gun was lying by the side of his belt. He didn't have any plans to use them. " So, who do you want to fight, Tin can and Patriot seem to be working together and don't want to be here and hammer man seem to consist of another team. So, Penny and Eliot what shall it be?" He asked.

Penny shook his head, not wanting any part of this madness. He'd rather be back at Brakebills, where it was more sane. This, this was just an annoyance.

enhanced-24102-1459982235-1.jpg

"I don't want none. They can't force me to fight"​

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

Well, this was an interesting turn of events, wasn't it? They were now in the middle of what appeared to be some type of warzone fighting four superheroes. Which was all fine and dandy with Jason seeing as he had already come from a place full'a them. These guys certainly wouldn't be any harder than Batman, would they?

"And there was me thinking that I'd only get to kill one superhero in my lifetime." Jason mused. He would then look towards Tony Stark and smirk. "Love the suit." The masked individual said before rushing towards Iron Man. Once he was close enough, Jason would tug out one of his pistols and attempt to quickly pistol whip Tony in the face.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @FightingTony&Cap

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

"The trick is to not let anyone get close. If they do you use your gun as a melee weapon, or fight them off, or even retreat. But the best snipers stay undetected."

Alice could already feel a sour taste in her mouth, looking at the red and blue men. Far too similar to another unsavory assassin-er, assassins-that she'd had the misfortune of meeting. She could take anyone, really, but she needed to make sure Naomi and Miku were safe-a few hours did not a proffesional fighter make.

"So, ladies, who would you rather take on?"

@Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yang Lee @Tone 6th
Well, that... was one hell of an introduction by the hammer-wielding man. Having sat in mostly silence the entire ride over after having his duel with Jaffar interrupted, Joshua was itching for a clash, though certainly not with the man who could summon literal thunder to attack them. "Right then, avoiding him," The mercenary spoke aloud for Azura and Jaffar (if they kept close to him) to hear while placing a hand on his hat to keep it in place.

His eyes scanned the foes they could face before settling on the colorful man with a shield, smirking as he did so. More than likely, he was the one most on their level of fighting. "Jaffar, I'll hold his attention if you'll get behind him. Lady Azura, watch our backs and keep the flying knight from attacking if you can," With that said, the myrmidon bolted forward, drawing his sword as he planned to get behind the warrior known as Captain America.

"Sorry about this, but bad luck says we can't surrender," He offered up as an explanation for their actions as he aimed to slide around Steve and cut at his legs, hoping to get past his shield that way, "Umbrella's got us in a bad situation."

@Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Takumi

"Uh huh... how to start this off... "

Blake scratched the back of his head, pushing the glasses he had on a bit to fix their positioning after getting his footing back from that strong shockwave. His PWM was fully charged, and he was running through majority of his methods to finishing off targets as an assassin, or vigilante on how he viewed it. Well, he could try his hand at anyone, really, but he was worried that Miku would be harmed here... She only practiced her sniping with Alice for a few hours...

tumblr_inline_ng0i7xEXyS1shpc29.png

"Just stay safe, Miku... I'll lend in support whenever I can..."

Blake would whisper this to the idol before tapping the side of his PWM cube in order to activate it.

"PWM activate, battle protocol 4."

Upon saying those words, the timer on his cube began ticking down from five minutes, and a set of wings appeared made out of hardlight energy generated from the small cube latched to his belt. Thankfully he figured to picking up a pistol at the armory, because he wouldn't have much to do in the air anyways with the hardlight wings set on. Before Miku could give him any response, Blake launched himself into the air with the boosting power of the energy wings, taking aim with his pistol at Iron Man and didn't hesitate on firing. He knew the circumstances of this fight, and there was no leeway to refuse to fight.

"Hey! Guy in mech suit! No hard feelings, but I've ought to make myself look cool in front of some lasses around and making sure I'm around for them. Besides, you look like good practice..."

30 seconds off the clock, 4 minutes and 30 seconds left.

@Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @FightingCaptainAmerica&IronMan

Status
Not open for further replies.