Genesis Game, read then find the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to join. May I be the last girl?

Aha. I sorta took that. ~nervous laughing~

Join the group and submit this to the appropriate section. I'll play as a male. :3

Name:

Appearance: Please do in paragraph form, only use a picture if it is hand-drawn by you or commissioned by you. I have my reasons >.>

Personality: Make it believable! I won't accept you if your character is your typical anime-inspired Mary Sue. Try and be original, stay away from archetypes if you can.

Brief Biography: It says BRIEF for a reason. Keep between 2-4 paragraphs.

Relationship W/ Parent/Guardian: Your character has a special relationship with ONE of their parents/guardians. The relationship may be good or bad, but this guardian LOVES you, but they might not show it conventionally.

Virtue: One of the SEVEN CONTRARY VIRTUES, no doubling up. Chastity and Kindness are now off limits.

Number: This will be assigned to your character by ME. Leave this blank.

Oh, you didn't have to do that! Thank you! Do I still need to pm DoomyPrince with my resume or just request to join?

I'd speak to him first. X3

Put a dollar in the jar if RPG brought you here. I'm still figuring out which way is right on this forum, so bear with me.

Looking for players to become apart of the survivors story line! If you like the sound of Walking Dead having babies with Supernatural and Dr.Who, it'll be the perfect thing for you!~<3

Don't ever compare that to our RP again.

Sure ;3;
Apply for the group and I'll respond

Not at all ^^; Nobody else has said anything about wanting to be a survivor soooo

Lots.

MCRMY BROFIST

Status
Not open for further replies.