Genesis Game, read then find the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagusOfTheScales

Original poster
Yo, I am fairly new to this site but I wanted to attempt a roleplay I haven't been able to get off the ground in over a year because important people keep leaving. I came here hoping this place would have better luck with this absolutely wonderful plot.
This post is only a brief over view, and honestly, anything else I say will be a brief overview as I purposely keep the plot a bit on the secretive side so you're forced to think "in the moment" when you write your character~<3 Makes it more believable.

AND I SWEAR, IF THIS DIES ON THE SECOND POST ROTATION -AGAIN- I AM GOING TO PURPOSEFULLY MURDER SOMEONE !!!

Now onto what this is actually about :3

The "Genesis Game" is a game only in name and is the ruination and salvation of humanity. It begins at the end of the world and ends at it's creation as it is designed to keep the spirit of humanity alive and the spirit of demonkind at bay, yes, demonkind. The world we live in is not the first earth, and it is not the last as it's sole purpose is to give us humans a place to live. Why are we so important to have alive and well? You can find that out later.

Time is nigh for the game to begin again as demons are flooding into the human world, threatening to take it over and destroy it. They're pouring in through static bursts in the atmosphere that are being called "fissures" by scientist as the areas seem to absorb the energy of anything around it as if it fell into a fissure. Areas around these fissures have the inhabitants slaughtered by unseen almost ghostly forces: inanimate objects coming to life and slaughtering people, houses burning down over night, heart attacks, etc. After their deaths people are reanimating, skeletons or not, possessed by demons. However nobody knows that's what's going on yet...

In the meantime, seven youths are being chosen by an unnamed force to "play" in the Genesis game and save humanity again. They're all drawn together by mysterious almost predetermined circumstances to discover their destiny as the earth's saviours... And murderers.

But first, they must all die.

Spots are limited for the chosen youths, but there will be extra roles open up as the RP goes on, so stick around!
If enough interest is garnered past the 7 youths, I'll open up a side plot for "Survivors" who'll deal with demons without knowledge of the youths (at first anyway).
CHOSEN YOUTHS ARE NOW FULL
Males: 3/3 spots taken.
Females: 4/4 spots taken.

Survivors: 0

Caution!:
If you decide to be a member of this RP your character can NOT be killed off or randomly disappear. Someone will have to assume your character for the roleplay to continue.

Edit:
Need some people interested in playing survivors!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jello.~

Is there a character sheet? :3

There is actually! I plan on having a much more in depth thread somewhere (when I decide where on this site I want it I'll tell you) once I find at least 3 people replying to this thread right here so I know there's going to be people I'm actually writing for ya know? My problem with this roleplay in the past is people not committing when it REALLY needs you to commit.

I'll have the CS on that thread :3

Invite your friends! QwQ

This sounds pretty cool. I'm totally interested. ^^

Please remember to read the information in the group summary before asking to join

I did. Do I need to type up the resume now? I have the one on my profile filled out.

I know about the profile resumes, and I read through them first. The idea was that sending me the message showed you read the content and put forth effort. I'll go ahead and accept your request, but I would still like a message just because ya know?

I'm just a picky bastard is all.

XD I can show you a sample character sheet I did for a previous RP. It'll give you a general idea of what types of characters I RP as.~

I'll read everything in the group shortly.~

I'm currently working on my character, Prince. (Can I call you that? xD ) I'll have her finished in a little while, probably. ^^

NEED FOUR MORE PEOPLE
TWO DUDES AND TWO CHICKS

Hello Chubster. Good thing I happened to check this forum for a different game that moved here.

It's almost like you're avoiding me! You want me to take spot 7?

I told you I was going to restart this~<3 Yes take your traditional spot please

You'll have to accept my request to join the group, I suppose :P

Status
Not open for further replies.