Genes of a Goddess

I'm making her a little on the weird side. She should be fun to play.

I think everybody should be on the weird side, makes them more interesting.

I think everybody should be on the weird side, makes them more interesting.
Magical girls certainly aren't know for being normal, boring people, but she's even weirder then what magical girls normally are. By the way, I forgot to include personality in the character sheet, which is one of the most important things. We can develop personality in the roelplay, but I'm still adding it into the sheet above likes and dislikes for a kind of introduction to their personality before we can start developing them further.

After I eat I'll finish up her sheet and post it.

If you ask me, the weirder the better. I'll try to remember to redo my CS after i'm done working.

Agreed! The more in depth the personality, the better! =D And, she looks awesome! I cannot wait to read her bio!

I forgot to label the weapons my chicks use... so... I'll edit them today. XD I know Croix uses a morning star and canons...

I'm almost done with her sheet (besides the bio portion).

What's a morning star? And BluePenguin, I looked at my bio and it kind of looks like a personality thing too. Should I change it?

What's a morning star? And BluePenguin, I looked at my bio and it kind of looks like a personality thing too. Should I change it?

You mean the part in your bio? Yest, it could be placed into a personality section. Here's a morning star: morning star

Your link is broken

[noparse]TEXT[/noparse] works better sometimes.

An yep! That's it! But hers is ball shaped on a chain. :3

Name- Grace, Daughter of Cloriasa
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Nationality- Ranmael
Occupation- Student at Unity Hall and magical girl tutor.
Goddess Gene- Both X chromosomes.
Appearance-
Grace_zps8269d51f.png

M.E.S.-
GraceMagicalGirl_zpsd3a18f35.jpg
The glow of her sword signifies her current aura and emotional state, which is most usually at its neutral blue shade. Is has been rumoured though that even the colors of her M.E.S. clothes can change if the emotion is strong enough.

Powers-
The Drainage of Others' Essence and Life Force
Talents- Patience, high swordsmanship, is very graceful and fluid during battle, muti-tasking.
Shortcomings- Being teased, is terrified of heights, is allergic to animals with fur, has a kind of 'inner turmoil' voice inside her head of those whome she has killed.
Personality- Grace is very level headed and thoughtful about her actions. Both before and after she has done them, in the belief that they can teach her for the next experience that she will encaunter. The only time she has difficulty with herself is when the drawback of her powers kick in; the Voices of those that she has killed. Part of her believes that their souls never continued on, instead becoming trapped inside the very weapon that was their end. However, she does not let herself drawl on it for very long. Due to these Voices though, she is often found alone and seemlingly caught in some form of a daydream. Many view her as morbid.
Likes- Silence, being active, the color turquoise, sweet foods, chess and drawing.
Dislikes- Sleep, dreams, the colors black and gray, killing others without reason, being completely alone for extended periods of time.
Bio- Grace has been living with her grandmother and younger brother for the past year since coming back from the field battles. Her grandmother, a low leveled Magical Girl, had been enthusiastic when her grandaughter had returned more powerful than when she had left at age nine. Wanting her to become even more so though, she gave her only a bit less than a year to recover from her experiences before sending her off to the Unity Hall.

Oh that! I thought it was something from an anime that I've never heard of.. Lulz.

Name- En'Shurra Alversi (Nicknamed En. She kept her mother's last name. Her first name is a combination of two cultures)
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Nationality- Born and raised in Altresia with an Altresian mother, but her father was from Ranmael
Occupation- First year student at Unity Hall
Goddess Gene- The x chromosome from her father
Appearance- (Click on the image to zoom in)
anime-girl-anime-29669236-960-1280.jpg
M.E.S.- (See previous image) For weapons, so far she can create daggers and swords
Powers- Distortion. Due to the vagueness and complicated nature of her power, she needs to put a lot of thought into how to get it to work. She can distort time, space, and physical objects in a bunch of different ways, some of which taking a lot more energy and concentration then others, making some of her abilities so hard to use that they become impractical to use in the midst of battle, but if she does pull them off she has some powerful abilities. Ability list (only one ability added so far):
Distortion of Reversal- Arguably (yet highly likely) her most useful ability is Distortion of Reversal. She casts it on something and after a set time it reverts back to that state it had been when she cast it. For example, she can cast it on herself, die, and then revert back to her previous state alive and well. A side effect is anything living (including herself) that this magic is used on would forget what happened during the time after the magic was cast due to reverting back to the point when it was cast. Limitations for this magic include; She can't use this too many times in a row because of the massive amount of essence she loses every time she does it, if she's in a dangerous situation such as having fallen into lava then she would revert back alive only to die again in the lava (it doesn't revert back into the previous location, it just reverts the object itself and have it remain where it is), at her current skill she can only have this magic last for a couple minutes before the effect takes place, she can't have this magic active on more then one thing at once due to lack of training.
Talents- Left handed, intelligent, can speak all major languages of New Erosia and Murdaria, sleeping at any odd angle (including standing up) and with her eyes open, grappling attacks, darts and dagger throwing, fencing, dodging, reaction times, mobility, can walk on hands
Shortcomings-
Poor street smarts, small breast (depending on the definition of shortcoming), low stamina (most of her moves requiring high amounts of essence makes this even more obviously taxing on her), bad at interacting with others, interstitial cystitis sometimes causing episodes of disruptive bladder pain and frequent urination (something that got her made fun of in school)

Personality-
She's normally quiet and reserved, not having many friends. One might mistake her as being shy because of this, but in fact she's only that way because she doesn't feel like being otherwise. That being said, if it was necessary then she'd have no trouble getting up in front of a crowd in her underwear (now when would that ever be necessary, but you get the point). She doesn't usually help others, but she's not completely unsympathetic to others either. She doesn't take credit for her actions, but occasionally helps out form the background. When she talks she says as little as needed and states her mind rather then holding back as to not hurt someone's feelings. She has no sense of humor and has never been seen even cracking a smile, but she claims she's not an unhappy person. She doesn't appear bothered by people bullying her, but sometimes she does feel bad but doesn't show it. She doesn't feel it necessary to talk to anyone about it. Luckily she's mostly out of that situation now.
<o:p> </o:p>
She has some eccentricities. When in deep thought she always removes her shoes regardless of where she's at, claiming that wearing shoes "distracts her mental abilities". She fiddles with her earlobes (usually the right one) when agitated. Being Altresian, she's stereotypically expected to like noodles but she eats them even more then most, often times slurping surprisingly loud for someone who's normally so quiet. She almost always has a pack of noodles in her school bag and sometimes even eats them in class, uncooked or otherwise. People have often spotted her sleeping in public places in odd positions and with her eyes open. She does this in class as well when the subject matter is too easy for her. She also has many other traits (I'm still thinking them up) that some could find weird.
<o:p> </o:p>
Her personality in battle is to stand back in order too observe and formulate plans, only liking to step in when she knows what to do to get the best odds of success. In battle she's ruthlessly efficient, not seeming to be bothered by taking the life of an enemy when necessary or when keeping them alive would be too troublesome. Against bad people she shows little mercy. She puts the success of a mission above individual safety, but although she doesn't show it, deep down she truly cares for her comrades lives even more then her own.
<o:p></o:p>
Likes- Overcoming obstacles, thinking games such as chess and mahjong (too bad she rarely has anyone to play with), noodles, masochism (but she doesn't like getting bullied by people trying to hurt her feelings)
Dislikes- Manual labor, guys, annoyances, unchallenging things

Bio- En was born in Altresia during the beginning of what would be known as the Unification War. Due to the alliance between Altresia and Ranmael, her parents met during a battle. Her father was a talented swordsman and saved her life,and later on in that same battle she saved his life by shooting a Ciol soldier who took him off guard. Due to her father being discovered to be a carrier of the Goddess Gene he could pass it on to future generations and, should he have any girls, have them be magical girls. Because of this he was sent home from battle and married the now love of his life, which could very well have saved both their lives due to all the destruction that the common foot soldiers would soon be facing. As it would turn out his daughters would not end up serving their country of Altresia during this war due to it ending before they came of age. Her father had trained her how to swordfight during this time. She has a younger sister who's considered an even bigger magical girl prodigy then she is. Although En is better, it's only because she's five years older. The longest daughter of the three is only seven. Due to gene altering technology it's not unheard of for those with the goddess gene to have way more girls then guys. Her father, being a militaristic man, would be proud to have his daughters serve the military. She got accepted into Unity Hall for special training even though her younger sister was originally the one going to join in her place, but bad pneumonia caused her to delay her plans this year.

Oh that! I thought it was something from an anime that I've never heard of.. Lulz.

LOL! XD With me, that wouldn't be surprising!

Awesoooome characters, Zozo and BluePenguin!O= I love how epic these characters are!!! Soooo excited to get Tetsu and Croix involved with them!

I editted my CS again so there's a personality.

Nyaa~ Thank you, Nekomimist ^^ I can't wait for the RP to start!

Love the character, BluePenguin xD

Thanks. I'll be starting on the IC tomorrow.