Genes of a Goddess (IC)

A lineage of magical girls?! The red-head was awe-struck through Deedra's entire introduction. What was this girl going to be like in action? Amazing, probably. The weight of coals dropped in Tetsu's stomach as the creeping sensation of self awareness hit her and the realization she was surely going to embarrass herself out on the training field. The class had gone silent, and the girl tilted her head, perplexed—and then her face lit up like a beet and she stood, hands her to side. Everyone was waiting on her.

"I, umm, it's nice to meet everyone." She was standing at attention, hands glued to her sides, "My name is Tetsu Kagutsu. I, uhh, don't know much about…" She glanced around the room. Normally Tetsu was not an anxious or shy girl, but after hearing so many amazing introductions a feeling of inadequacy had hold of her. Her eyes went from Necrosia to Deedra, "About anything…" She froze. 'I can't believe I just said that!'

She waved both hands, catching her breath, "No, no, I mean I'm learning more about my Esssshunce. Essence!"

'Omigosh! I need to shut up now!'

"Thank you, that's all!" She bowed deep, almost hitting her head on the desk and sat down, only to have the burning sensation to use the ladies room hit her full force, but she was far too distracted with her horrible blabber. All she could do was repeat what just happened in her head over and over again. She yearned to bury her red face—almost as red as her hair--in horror.

Kaz giggled softly and smiled. The girl who had ust introduced herself was weird to say the least, but it was good to know someone was, instead of everybody being serious and to-the-point. She liked that girl, she was certain that they could be friends. She also hoped that the time wouldn't come if they had to make the ultimate choice of "Me, or them". But this was just a school.. They wouldn't make us fight to the death.. would they? Her thoughts slowly drifted back to Necrosia. Was she in such a position and lost? She didn't like these thoughts and tucked them away in the back of her mind and brought herself back to reality. "Besides." She thought, "I'd probably win against most of these girls". She giggled a little again.

That girl with red hair clearly had to go to the bathroom, which made En'Shurra feel the sudden urge to go as well. Great. And here she thought she could get away with not having to go until after a break as she had trained herself to do in the past. It was getting towards her turn so it was impossible to use stealth to escape now. Could she hold it? No. Not with her condition, especially while watching the red head making things even worse. She couldn't last the hour. There had to be some way...While considering her options it got to her turn. She tried to get into a standing position that turned out to be half squatting feebly over her chair. Her hands were pressed shakily over her skirt and she was beginning to sweat. "I'm En'Shurra. My powers involve..." she paused as she let out a small shiver, "space-time manipulation. I'm sixteen and single, but please leave me alone. I have to pee." She gave a small bow as she finished her introduction.
<o:p></o:p>
"Oh, umm...great introductions everyone. It's nice to meet all of you" Ceon said once the introductions were complete. He gave a small clap. "We'll have a lot of work to get over with, but it would b ebest if everyone took a small break before we get started. You may talk amongst yourselves to get to know each other better, or perhaps take any other forms of breaks that you may need." He gave a polite smile and sat down into his chair at the front of the class. En'Shurra didn't bother even putting on her shoes as she rushed out of the classroom.
<o:p></o:p>
"Turn left, then the second door on the right," he whispered to her and the other girls in a similar condition as they passed by.

Kaz just contiued to draw. She drew an outline that looked to be that of a wolf's head. She didn't notice that they were on a break as she was half zoned out in her own little world.

tribal_fox_head_tattoo_by_akeleu_wolf-d41dbde.jpg

She loved wolves, they were her favorit mystical animal and were idolized by her tribe. Her chief had his own wolf and every chief before him. It was standard for all the chief's of her tribe. If you were lucky you could get your own wolf without having to be a chief, but it was difficult. Her family had one and she missed it dearly. She had named it Necroay and he had went everywhere with Kaz. She missed him dearly.

She briefly wondered if she had turned invisible. Likely not, but one could never be sure. Morrow held up her hand for examination. She didn't seem translucent. Perhaps she had just gone unnoticed again. She had a habit of going very quiet, and very still. It sometimes startled people when she spoke after having listening for a time. She just tended to fade into the background if she wasn't careful. ​I don't want to be forgotten​.

Morrow slid from her chair to Kaz's desk in front of her. She rested her head on her hands and stared at the drawing. She traced the edge of the paper with her index finger as she spoke. "I like your wolf." She turned to Kaz and smiled.

Watching the other girl run for the door, Tetsu couldn't help but imagine how nice that would be. The weight of her bladder could not longer be controlled--especially knowing En'Shurra would soon find relief. The intoxicating notion was too much for the red-head, and she fought the embarrassment and stood, hand high in the air. "Teacher Ceon, I have to go too!" Waiting for his condolence was too much; she had to go now. Right now. Nearly tipping over the chair Tetsu sprinted, fleeing from the room, recalling the short directions Ceon had shouted to En'Shurra. She saw the white-haired girl up ahead and jogged, catching up. Her face grew red when she realized they were both going to the facilities together. Her house was a rather private place and Tetsu had yet to find a roommate at the dorms. Her bladder pulsed with each pump of her thin legs.

But before that relief could be met, someone intervened their jog: the girl had short purple-brown hair and a frilly pink outfit, too Lolita for the red-head's taste. A pompous smirk pulled at the corners of the girl's mouth as she raised a hand to her hip.

"Aren't you two supposed to be attending class?"

Neither of them had met the infamous, antagonist, Croix—better known as Stardust Knight. She was in special classes, privates ones, for that matter. She had great potential for being a Magical Girl and warrior, but even more for being a sadistic wench and dangerous enemy. For the safety for their military and studies, and other girls, the school had set up classes for her in hopes of taming this potent girl.

She looked at Morrow and smiled. "Thanks, it represents my family Wolf back home." Her smile slowly faded. "I miss him so much.." She propped her head up with her hand, her elbow was resting on the desk. "So you're in this homeroom too? Small world huh?" She giggled lightly.

"The world is rather large, actually, but I suppose on a relative scale, one could see it as smaller... You have a wolf? Does he have a name?" Morrow tried to recall the sigil for wolf. Maybe after class she could ask Ceon. Kaz was a pleasant girl, and she wanted to hear her laugh again. Creating a spirit wolf might do just that.

"Why yes, on a reletive scale, everything is small if you think about it.." She said responding to the first part of her sentence. "Well.. I don't own a wolf, he is part of my family." She smiled. "His name is Necroay." She paused before continuing. "Thanks for asking.. Talking about him makes me feel a little better."

"Necroay," Morrow repeated the name to herself. "A good name. I've never met a wolf, so I cannot say for certain that we would get along, but I would not be surprised." She looked over the drawing again. There was more to it than the lines betrayed. Kaz must miss him more than she would even admit. Memories of her father trailed on the coat-tails of that thought. Morrow sat frozen for a moment. Her vision blurred as tears formed in her eyes. Ducking so that her light blue hair made a curtain, she pressed her ear against Kaz's chest. She wanted to ask if the thought of Necroay made her heart hurt, but didn't trust her voice.

Kaz blinked. "Are you okay?" She sat up and wrapped her arms around Morrow, hugging her gently. She noticed a tear and rubbed her back gently. "You'll be okay, you've got me!" She said trying to cheer the poor girl up. "If you ever need to talk about anything, you can talk to me." He rested her cheek on Morrows head and spoke softly so that the other kids wouldn't hear. "I'll try to help you out as much as I can. Okay?" She held the girl a little tighter.

Morrow nodded. "Thank you," she whispered. She wrapped her arms around Kaz and squeezed quickly, then pulled back to look into her face. Her own eyes were reddened from tears, but she smiled. "Thank you." she repeated. She leaned forward and kissed the other girl lightly on the cheek. "I'll do my best, too!"

Kaz smiled back into the other girls eyes as she pulled away but blushed when she kissed her. This confused her for a time because in her tribe the way to show a 'thank you' was to hit them in the arm as hard as you could. It also started fights which was normal at their Inn. "What was that?" She asked placing her hand where the girl had kissed her.

Morrow laughed. "A kiss, silly! Haven't you ever been kissed before?" She tilted her head to look at Kaz. She was so kind, surely someone would have wanted to kiss her. It happened all the time in books. Then again, Morrow had never been kissed either. She smiled at the girl. "It's something you do when you like someone."

"I've.. never been kissed before. Back at home, kisses were only shared between lovers. Mainly newly weds, I'm too young to be wedded and I've never really been in love so.." She shrugged, she wasn't bothered by this but she did question why nobody ever asked her, probably because of how tough she was in her tribe. The thought made her smile.

Morrow blushed. "I've never been in love before either." She looked down at her hands. Quietly she traced the Ai kanji. It shimmered, then floated to hover between the two girls. In a tiny burst, it scattered glowing hearts to fall slowly onto the desk, then disappear. She wondered briefly if the teacher would mind the fireworks.

Kaz's eyes followed the heart. "That was very pretty.." Kaz said softly as she watched it explode. "Is that some kind of magic?" She was intrigued at what this girl showed.

She nodded happily. "Yep! I don't know very many symbols, but that's how I cast spells. I can also just say certain words, but that doesn't work as well. So that should answer the question you asked earlier. That's the kind of magic I do. What kind of magic do you use?"

Kaz reached into her bag and pulled out the bladeless hilt of a sword that had a pheonix on the bottom and several other fire symbols on it. "I mainly use this to make a sword out of fire, but I also do some signs that either make fire bolts or other weapons made of fire. I can also increase the levels of fire like.. normal is orange, the next is red, hot is blue, then white hot that usually melts through anything. But that takes a lot of energy and I can't use it for more than a minute or so.. Other than combat magic though, making fires and keeping warm is easy!" She laughed and joked. "Oh, and I can fly or hover for a time as well."

En'Shurra hardly even bothered to acknowledge the newcomer who was now standing in her way.

"Break," was all she said, either meaning that the two were allowed on a break or that she would break on through this newcomer if she didn't move out of the way real fast. She didn't care whichever way it was interpreted as because both versions were correct. Regardless of what she would do, En'Shurra kept on a full sprint toward the bathroom doors with her hands extended in order to push aside any obstacle in her path. It was every girl for herself in this situation and she refused to be the one to lose here.

"Hmm...those two are getting along awfully well," Ceon though to himself, watching the two girls talking about and even using magic. That could be dangerous for entry level students, but the one who created the heart appeared to have surprisingly good control of it from start to finish, so he let it slide. Without magic of his own it would be impossible for him to stop them without shouting and hoping that they'd comply, which could easily do more harm then good by startling them mid-spell. He wasn't that uptight of a person anyways. While watching them carefully a bit more to make sure they didn't press their luck, he suddenly realized that the one of the girls hadn't been introduced. How could he have missed her?! Would it be appropriate to put her on the spot right now for an introduction? What could he do to fix this?! He began to feel really bad about this scenario and even began to sweat a bit, not very good at handling his own mistakes when he thinks he's horribly at fault. "I'm a big jerk I am, forgetting about her," He thought to himself. "Okay, calm down. I'll just...umm..."

"Listen up, class! If anyone has any more interesting things that they'd like to mention or point out, if you'd like, feel free to speak up before class starts again. For example, if you'd like to mention your name again or...something? Yeah, like if you feel that you didn't get a chance to properly introduce yourself earlier," he spoke, giving off a guilty smile.