(Generic greeting goes here) -- Hello! My name is Ilallora!

I

Ilallora

Original poster
Oh hai there!

My name is Ilallora, it's a pleasure to meet all of you!

I'm a nineteen year old living in beautiful Sydney, Australia. My real name is Gabrielle, so feel free to call me any sort of nicknames around my username or real name, I usually get 'Gab', 'Gabby', 'G', 'Lori' and any mix of the former! I work full-time for myself, so I'm online quite often and happy to chat and roleplay. Oh and a last note on personal stuff, budding photographer (Just bought a Canon 7D!) and a little bit of an artist when I have time. :3

Roleplaying-wise, I looooove to roleplay romance and anything that contains fantasy. I'm a firm believer in not seeing a reason to roleplay something that I could just be out doing (but if it's a super fantastic modern roleplay, who am I to judge?). I play yuri and hetero pairings, but I don't enjoy playing male roles so it's really just those two. My characters are feisty, fiery, and opinionated, usually with a very strong personality (but they get a lot more complex under the surface) and with a very positive outlook. :)
I made a Roleplaying Resume which would also be handy for anyone wanting to ask about a One on One or their group roleplay?

Any questions and I am aaaaalwaaaaaays up for giving answers away! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Nice to meet you! It's always nice to see a fresh..err, profile on here! :D

Hi Llora! Wow, look at you go. I sense RP greatness. Welcome to Iwaku, where you definitely have your choice of games!

Hi Ilallora! I'm Bess ^^ It's nice to meet you... And omg I am jealous of your camera >3 How much did it cost? D:

Hi Gabby! Welcome to Iwaku :D

positive outlook characters? ;) that makes two of us!

if you need any help around, just ask!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You seem like lots of fun and you share my sister's name!

Anyway, since you're new here, these are some useful places for you to look at:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask!

Greetings madam, who types in size 1 text. XD I am an old lady, so reading small text is hard for me!

We are glad to have you, welcome to the site! >:3