Generic and Random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RazzaJazz

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]S'up?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Back after an extended hiatus; thinking some 1x1 will help shake off the rust.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Flexible with settings and themes, but favorites include horror/suspense, fantasy, and grim humor. My characters tend to be fairly flippant and crass (art imitating life, perhaps?), so a grounded sense of humor is appreciated. Always willing to work something out, of course. I'm a female myself, but don't have a preference one way or the other for my partner. My schedule is fairly sporadic, but I'm around most days.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Decent grammar is expected, if only for the sake of immersion. It's hard to get into the story if we can't even understand each other, yeah? That being said, posting length is entirely up to the individual and situation at hand-- I default right around two full paragraphs; sometimes more, sometimes less. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Adult themes? Can't say definitively one way or the other. Sometimes it just progresses that way, sometimes it doesn't. But it should never be the center focus of the plot, and it should never be forced. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I've been roleplaying off and on for well over a decade, but I have plenty of room to improve. Don't hesitate to throw something my way, whether it's a long term engagement with a complex story arc, or just something quick and fun. I do have Skype available if by some miracle our interaction calls for a more regular means of communication. However, it will not be given out without extended discussion beforehand. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#000000]A few edits. More to come, I'm sure.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.