Generally Looking For Roleplays

K

Khaspian

Original poster
  • Hello Everyone!! It's me Khaspian. I guess there isn't really much to say here other than the basics of what's going on.

I'm (usually) a strict forum roleplayer so if you're looking to roleplay on discord I might not be up to it mainly because I always have felt that discord is too restrictive to me. Also I'm looking for things that are mainly romance, but you can still throw some ideas at me as there is still a chance I'll roleplay something that isn't romance oriented. On that note I will NOT do anything 18+ !! I also roleplay any gender so don't worry about that.

On the other hand I have a pretty wacky schedule, but I'll be able to post regularly but maybe not every day, and I'd prefer if we would have anime/art pictures for the faceclaims, but if we're going for a more realistic approach I'm fine with real people.
    Lastly I will be doing about 1 - 2 full paragraphs (? Probably broken up) and I'd like for my rp partner to do AT LEAST one paragraph :>

This thread may be edited to add more things to it.
  • Fandoms I'm Into //
    > Persona 3, 4, 5
    > (TBA)

Do's //
    > Isekai ***
    > Fantasy **
    > Sci-fi
    > M x F
    > M x M
    > Fluff
    > Supernatural
    > Otome Twists ****
    > Gods **
    > "Slice of Life"
    > "Adventure"
    > "School Life"
    > Harems

** Note: I have high muse for this
    *** Note: I have high muse for this! Also if you don't know what Isekai is it's basically the whole situation where someone is transported to another world.
    **** Note: I have high muse for this! Otome is the dating sim genre, and I'm specifically talking about where the person was transported to the world of the Otome game (That that character used to play or knew about).

Don'ts //
    > Smut (18+ in general)
    > Furry/Anthropomorphic
    > Mecha
    > Fandom Characters (I only roleplay Original Characters)

• I am always open to adjusting plots or changing the general plot if you have a different idea along the lines of the history/character's background and such.

Plot #1 //
    All of These Capture Targets Are Not For Me!
    (Short Descriptions for now)
    Muse A woke up one day to find themself laying in an unfamiliar body. It seems they had woken up inside of the body of the villain/villainess of the otome game they had frequently been playing. Of course they knew that all of the endings for this character ended up terribly, but they weren't interested in any of the capture targets, in fact they were more interested in one of the side characters (Muse B) that wasn't even possible to date in general! Well now they have their chance!
    I would prefer to play Muse B

Plot #2 // Curiosity Killed The Cat
    Muse A was the familiar of a witch, who is able to shift into a humanoid form. For years the witch and Muse A lived in a forest, behind a barrier which prevented humans from entering. Behind that barrier the forest was practically another world. Inside mystical beings that humans didn't even know existed, exist, and magic flows through every aspect of the land. Residents of this world rarely left the safety of the barrier, frightened by the technology that they would find outside. But Muse A was desperate. The witch that they had been living with as a familiar hadn't come back after venturing outside of the barrier. In result Muse A leaves the safety of their home as well in an attempt to find the witch. Dazed by the new technology of the world, Muse A wanders into a street and gets hit by a passing car. Muse B is running home, trying to escape the pouring rain and happens to spot the injured cat. Muse B makes the quick decision to pick up Muse A and take them home, nursing Muse A back to health. At some point Muse A transforms into their human form, not knowing that humans don't know about magic. Slowly Muse B has to teach Muse A about the 'new world.'

Plot #3 // Guard Dog
    Muse A was born as the heir of a werewolf tribe. They grew training under their father as a warrior, and in fact became the greatest warrior in the tribe. Yet their younger brother disapproved of them becoming the next leader, and began to plot against them. The brother hired people to wrestle down and throw Muse A into confinement. A collar was put around Muse A's neck forcing them to turn into their wolf form and cause them to be unable to change back into their human form. Then Muse A's brother sold them off to work as a fight dog. Over a year Muse A was able to survive in the fighting ring and was once more sold off. This time they were not bought for dog fights but instead for guard duty.

Muse B is a prince or princess of a country that Muse A is located in. In the royal family is a rather strong vein of magic, each affinity varying over time. Muse B was was born with extremely powerful healing magic, but without any offensive magic to defend themself. Because of their incredible powers they were targeted by many people yearning for that power. As king and queen, Muse B's parents didn't want their child to be endangered, and decided to buy a dog that could be beside their child at all times. Since Muse A was known for reigning victorious at the dog fighting ring, Muse A was purchased as the guard dog. When Muse A was purchased, the family was told to never take off their collar. Even with the warnings Muse B eventually takes off his collar allowing him to shift. While Muse A wants to return to their tribe Muse B asks them to stay and in return Muse B will give Muse A aid.

Plot #4 // Gods & Mortals
    Muse A is normal human being living in a normal modern world. Little did they know that they came from a long line of powerful magic casters. While the method of casting magic is lost, other than spells trapped in certain artifacts, magical power is still passed throughout the various human bloodlines. In result of their bloodline Muse A has gained massive amounts of magical power.

One day while perusing through their basement, filled with various objects Muse A's parents had left behind, Muse A found a book. Opening it some of their magical power was channeled into it. A blinding light filled the room, and when it vanished there stood Muse B. The book had summoned Muse B, a god, and placed a master and pact on the two. Muse B was now Muse A's servant, and not only that, but Muse B knew nothing about the world. With only old knowledge of magic with them Muse B now was stuck serving Muse A in a unknown world. Meanwhile Muse A had to deal with said god.
    (I'd Prefer Muse B)

Plot #5 // Being Hero is Hard When Your Summon Doesn't Listen
    Muse A was summoned to another world. In front of them stood the king, prince, and princess of the country that summoned them.

"Welcome Hero!"

The Demon Lord is attacked and the responsibility of saving the kingdom now sits on Muse A's shoulders.

Muse A is a summoner and decided to summon their first spirit. While it was very clear is was a very powerful spirit, by the humanoid form that it took, it was very unfortunate that the spirit was not cooperative at all. In fact this spirit happened to be Muse B, a rather powerful and well known but rather haughty as well. This made training and fighting very difficult.
    How will Muse A get Muse B to listen?
    (I'd Prefer Muse B)

Plot #6 //

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Summer
Bump! Added two new plots I'd be totally up to doing :o