Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tetrispiece

Hello potential partners!

I will preface this with I used to forum rp a lot but it's been a few years since my last plot (d&d and school may have dominated my life for a good while) and I'm looking to get back into roleplaying. I am pretty adaptable with what kinda character I can play as well as length but I am more comfortable with 1-3 paragraphs. I will do my best to reply at least 3 times a week if not more.

I can do some fandoms (AU or Canon) or just general plots and I am open to suggestions for either or.

Fandoms (EDITED cause I was blanking out when I first wrote this and i am still kinda blanking out...):

BTS (i have a bunch of unwritten AUs based on this kpop band also just pairings in general too... Just ask!)
Overwatch (For now I would like to just stick with Canon Characters)
Harry Potter (Can just OC based if you want)
Kingsman: The secret service

MCU (honestly i'm craving either stucky or hawkeyeXhulk)

General Genres:

Gifted!Humans
Fantasy
Serial Killer/Officer
Apocalyptic (something like Fallout?)
Romance with any kinda plot really

Basic Plots:

Character A has been travelling the world for a few months and has landed back home finally. Only to find their life has turned upside down. They've been accused of espionage in multiple countries despite them only doing normal sight-seeing. Character B swoops in the last moment to save A from jail but why?

An experiment escaped a nearby high security lab. Anyone who has gone missing is presumed dead a hunt is ongoing in the town. The experiment is just a genetically modified human that a person stumbles upon and want to help to escape. What happens to the missing people is up for discussion either a time sync issue or the experiment has little self control or any other suggestions.

----

I am absolutely fine with any orientation for romance (although I am craving MxM). I would probably prefer to do RPs over PM. You can reach me either here or by PM! (And if you're wondering i am willing to do 18+ stuff but only if you're over 18 and we get a plot going first. its a side thing for me)

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
I have some original plots that may work.

I'll pm you the plots hope your OK with reading some are quite detailed.

I'm unsure if you just want to do BTS due to your comment, "I can do some fandoms (AU or Canon) or just general plots and I am open to suggestions for either or." If you're down to do a Fire Emblem styled roleplay, I'd be more than willing to roleplay with you.

I'm unsure if you just want to do BTS due to your comment, "I can do some fandoms (AU or Canon) or just general plots and I am open to suggestions for either or." If you're down to do a Fire Emblem styled roleplay, I'd be more than willing to roleplay with you.
Aah Unfortunately Fire Emblem is one of the games I never really got into.

Status
Not open for further replies.