FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
OOC Thread
-----------------
HUzXai4.jpg
Chapters
Prologue - A brief introduction of our Omega God, Perseus, and the goddess of all deities of the Devine Real, Kami. The story will start in the middle of judgment to Perseus after being accused of perverted deeds and unpleasant pranks on some female deities. In an act of mercy, Kami decided not to ban Perseus and simply punishes him by taking his magic staff and grounding him in his apartment until further notice. After that scene in Agartha, the story skips to the Ryoo High School, the main setting of this roleplay, and a school located somewhere in the middle zone of USA, in the Mortal Realm, of course. Our main characters with their clubs and the important NPCs are going to make a brief introduction, and an unexpected problem that threatens to banish the Music and Art clubs is going to be revealed as well.

Chapter 1: That Everything Be for the Good of Our Clubs (Coming Next) - After discovering that their clubs are on the brink of closure, Akiyuki, and Michelle, with the obvious help of their gangs, go out for the ultimate quest of a new Commissioner for their clubs, deciding to work together for the first time in a very long time. Of course, everything is going to be for the sake of their beloved clubs that they created with a lot of effort and aren't willing to let go yet. However, Akiyuki and Michelle may try to put aside their differences and romantic past, but that doesn't mean that their friends will do the same. Will they put aside their difference for a day and find the perfect Commissioner brave enough to handle the infamous Music and Art clubs?
Potential Couples and Posting Order
1. Akiyuki x Michelle
2. Hiro x Alice
3. August x Penelope
4. Lucifer x Naomi

Posting Order
1. Akiyuki Brooks - @Shinku⭐Kun
2. Michelle Dubois - @DANAsaur
3. Hiro Assaragi - @Kurogane86
4. Alice Chiba - @Karyra
5. August C. Elliot - @Iceydaze
6. Penelope Larson - @ScarletNova
7. Lucifer Marlo Lestrange - @Shinku⭐Kun (created by Lulunopia)
8. Naomi Kyoya - @xLarius
Rules

1. Follow the Posting Order and make sure to check it to confirm if there has been a change in it.

2. In every IC posts, make sure to include the following:
-A picture that represents your character.
-Name of your character.
-Location of your character.
-Mention the name(s) of the character(s) you are interacting with, followed by the username of its roleplayer owner.
-This one is optional, but you can also add the names of the characters you mentioned, but really didn't have any means of interaction.

3. Do not hesitate in trying to create small plots of arcs about your character or something you planned with your roleplay partner. I encourage everyone to add to this roleplay sub-plots and such. However, please, make sure it is relevant to the story and don't come up with something that just looks out of place. (Ex.: bringing in an alien out of nowhere when this roleplay is clearly not Sci-Fi).

Last edited:
ce728a5e7eb823f45e2936d0041d9969.jpg

Alice Chiba
School Classroom
Interactions: Assarragi @Kurogane86 ; @ScarletNova ; @Shinku⭐Kun ;​

The snap of the pencil caught her attention. Surprised, Alice turned to see Ace angry. Oh this was perfect, wasn't it? She could hold the sweets over his head and taunt him-

Except the box was no longer in her hands, but flying through the air, sailing towards where most of the Art Club sat. All Alice could do was watch in horror as most of them were pelted with a sweets. However, it was nice that their leader 'Aki' also got a macaroon. And Nelly was the one who ended up mostly assaulted with them. Alice held her hand in front of her mouth in horror. This was all her fault.

"I'm so sorry I can help you clean up Nelly..." Alice moved to try and help Nelly. Alice started trying to brush off the crumbs starting with the other girl's hair, looking guilty the whole time. She shouldn't have overstepped. But if she hadn't gone over the top, they would have noticed that her heart just wasn't in it. Alice just wanted to draw and quietly enjoy her school days without being called 'Giant' or 'Chubby'. "I'm so sorry, I'm sure the teacher will let you clean up at least a little..."

That was when Akiyama snapped. Alice winced as she saw him squeeze a chocolate macaroon into Michelle's hair. Michelle started crying. "Hey... it's not her fault; it's mine. I was the one that made the macaroons go flying. If anyone deserved a macaroon crushed into their hair like that it's me..."

Alice really didn't know how to deal with crying people. As she awkwardly tried to finish dusting off Nelly, Hiro decided to make his pompous commentary behind her. She really didn't have time to deal with this... when was the teacher coming in anyway? Please put an end to all of this already, Teach! How they hadn't devolved into straight up throwing food at each other was already a miracle. She looked at Michelle, one of the worse victims in all this.

Well, Alice had it. Detention was worth it.

Alice marched over to Assaragi's desk and proceeded to throw everything out into the hallway. "I'm so sick and tired of you all acting as if it's fun to make a girl cry! If you'd left us alone we wouldn't have to retaliate!"

She threw his bag out first, satisfactorily noting how far it went.

"If you guys could play something better than bad chords then you probably wouldn't be nearly as bored, wouldn't you? Instead no music competitions will even let you audition! They see you coming and lock the doors!"

Pencils got thrown all at once, letting them scatter all over the floor. Alice just moved everything else straight from the desk to the floor in the shortest manner possible, knocking it all off at once, sweeping the desk clean.

"So how about you work on your music first, then when you all finally master Chopsticks, maybe you can talk to us about our 'finger painting'."
Alice finished. She walked back to her desk and sat down, arms crossed as she looked out over the chaos.

August "Ace" Elliot

August would have normally corrected Penelope when she called him a sadist or at least dodged her panda assault, however, it didn’t seem to be the right time. That’s what was wrong here. Time flew too fast and the crazy chain of events led to their leader unleashing his scary side. In a strange way Penelope got what she wished for, a sadist in his prime. However, August was far from pleased with the outcome.

“Damn it! Why'd you guys have to go and do that?” August mumbled more to himself than to the girls who started it. ’That’s right, they were the ones who started it..’ As if struck mad by the sudden thought, August began laughing for no apparent reason. “Why don’t you guys stop with the acting and chill? Sorry to say, your tears aren’t oscar worthy in the least.” August refused to believe that the tears were genuine. Not only were women toxic vipers, you had to be pretty heartless to hurt a guy as great as their prez.

As he began to ponder over finding a nice fellow to take up Michelle’s place in Akiyama’s heart, the pastry that had struck his forehead previously slipped down the bridge of his nose, reminding him of a certain pest. “Pigelope, were you raised in a barn? With your lack of manners, it’s a surprise your parents even want to keep you around.” As he spoke, he calmly wiped away the residue on his face with a handkerchief he got from who knows where.

With his face now clean, he set the dirty handkerchief on her seat before making his way to his own tidy one and sticking his head into a book to avoid taking notice of the mess around him. As much as he wanted to clean it, there was no reason to since it was the girls who started this whole fiasco. On top of that, he had been paying close attention to the time and had a feeling the teacher wouldn’t be taking too long to appear. “Prez, check the time, you might wanna sit down.” August reminded them of a presence that had yet to make their appearance.

Extra:

Homeroom
Akiyama @Shinku⭐Kun Penelope @ScarletNova Michelle @DANAsaur
Sister & Macarons

tumblr_p8yedqV9J71w16okoo1_400.png

Penelope Larson

Interaction: Michelle (@DANAsaur), Alice (@Karyra), Naomi (@xLarius), August (@Iceydaze)
Mentions: Akiyuki (@Shinku⭐Kun), Hiro (@Kurogane86

Penelope seemed to have gotten the brunt of the macaroons and she was sure that somehow August turned the box just enough to make that happen. But luckily, she had her friends to help her. Already Naomi and Alice were coming to her rescue and helping her get some of the gunk out of her hair. However, things just went from bad to worse when the Music Club's president went insane just because one hit his guitar, which could totally be easily cleaned off, and smacked one of the cookies on Michelle's head. She started to cry, something Nelly knew she rarely ever saw happen and that meant she really was upset.

Which made Alice lose it because of Hiro's comments and she threw his stuff on the floor. "Mishie," Nelly was able to go over to her friend to comfort her when she suddenly heard a very annoying voice talk to her again. Did he just call her a pig?! That jerk! Nelly's cheeks puffed out a bit more, growing more angry. She was about to say something back.

And then he said it. It echoed in her head.

"With your lack of manners, it’s a surprise your parents even want to keep you around.”
"it’s a surprise your parents even want to keep you around.”
"it’s a surprise your parents even want to keep you around.”

Never tell an adopted kid something like that, especially one who had trouble getting adopted.

Now it was Nelly's turn to feel like she wanted to cry. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, but she tried to hold them back. Her heart sank. What if he was actually right? What if her parents didn't want her anymore? What if they were tired of being her adopted parents? But she loved her mom and dad. She didn't want to leave them. She thought she had finally found a place to call home. She thought she finally found her forever family.

She looked at August. "Y-you're mean!" was all she could say. It wasn't anything special. She wanted to stick up for her friends who were getting attacked from the other members too. She wanted to yell at the others members as well, tell them it was all their fault for what happened. She wanted to make it like his comment didn't affect her at all and throw something back at him. But she just couldn't now. It had hit her too closely to a thing she hated the most.

"You're just so mean!" And suddenly, Penelope was running towards the door to leave because she had to get out of here. She needed somewhere else to go. She had to get to the art room, the one place she would feel better here. She reached out for the door and opened it to run out of the room.

86276c8f31d999ed05d38be3a876db35e94bb0bd_hq.jpg

Akiyama Brooks
Music Club President
Villa | Ryoo High - Classroom

Akiyuki took a few steps away from Michelle once he smashed a whole macaroon on top of her face, some of the chocolate filling on his hand. He glared down at her with a smirk, totally satisfied for retaliating his innocent guitar, not realizing that Michelle pretty much didn't do anything. She was now a victim of his unfair act of revenge. "Heh, are you not going to say anything, Dubois?" he asked her with a scoff after noticing that the French girl went quiet, too quiet actually. He also heard the sudden gasps from everyone that witnessed him dunking the macaroon on her hair, followed by mumbles he didn't manage to comprehend.

Blinking with a little confusion, Akiyuki gently fixed his glasses with his left hand and when he was about to say something else, he widened his eyes when Michelle finally lifted her face to look up at him, her beautiful blue eyes covered with tears. She was really hurt but also really angry, like if she just wanted to jump off her chair and beat the crap out of him. However, Michelle just kept glaring at Akiyuki. There's when he realized what was going on and what a big mistake he did.

"I'm..." When he was about to say something, Michelle cut him off by yelling at him that everything that was happening was his fault, followed by mentioning her father. Of course, he wasn't the one that insulted his memory, but he knew how much Michelle hold him dear even when her relationship wasn't the brightest. He should've scolded August for dragging her father into this. He also shouldn't snapped out at her like the way he did, but he couldn't control himself.

Re-chan, his beloved guitar, was the last gift he received from his grandfather before dying. As a musician, he totally supported Akiyuki when he told him that he wanted to follow in his footsteps, refusing to be a businessman like his father. His death was a hard hit and that guitar was the only memory he has left, so he won't let anybody try to damage or ruin it in any way.

Sure, he can explain all of this to Michelle and try to make her understand, but that won't help at all by this point. She was already crying and way too pissed to even listen to him. Besides, he dunked that macaroon on her head when she wasn't even the one that dared to ruin his guitar. She was just a victim and has the right to be angry at him. "W-Wait, let me try to-"

Once again, Akiyuki was interrupted by Michelle, but the words she spat out like venom stroke him right in his heart.

"Now I regret the moment in my life I even loved you with all my heart."

Akiyuki felt like if somebody just shot him in his chest and then proceeded to stab it repeatedly without mercy. Those words really hurt him and he could feel his eyes itching a little bit as he struggled with himself not to cry. He swallowed hard and closed his hands into tight fists. He also wanted to yell something at her as a comeback, but he simply couldn't. Her cold and harsh words were still echoing in his head. Clicking his tongue with frustration, Akiyuki turned around and walked back to his desk. As he sat down, he lowered his head and stared blankly at his desk, ignoring everything that followed, even Alice going full berserk and throwing Hiro's desk and stuff out of the classroom.

23623A465441077A143577
"Well, now I'm late for my class," said Azumi Kisaragi, the Science teacher of 11th Grade and the one in charge of the 11-5 group. While walking through the hallways, she was wearing her typical uniform, which was a back shirt and long skirt with her white lab coat. As always, she was holding her leather case and her morning coffee, from which she took a sip. She usually arrives at her classroom before everyone else, but today she had a small incident that delayed her greatly.

Sighing, Azumi whipped her long and white hair to her right and away from her face. "Ugh, I just hope the demons of the Music and Art clubs didn't made a mess," she said and smirked evilly. "Because I swear I will punish them so badly that the Principal will have to fire me. Heh... Heh, heh, heh...!" When she made a turn on an intersection, Azumi slowly stopped walking as she saw a whole desk flying out from her classroom and smashing against a wall before dropping hard on the floor. The thing was definitely a goner, indeed.

Blinking once unamused, she took a big sip of her coffee, finishing it, before crushing the cup and throwing it into a nearby trash can. "Mmh, now they throw desks. Interesting," she said, calmly walking towards her classroom, as she arrived, she was received with a soft bump when Penelope tried to leave the room. Azumi looked down at her for a short moment before lifting her sight to look around her classroom. And just like she thought and expected, the whole place looked like a damn war zone. There were macaroons pretty much everywhere and some school supplies scattered around the floor as well.

Nodding with a slight smirk, Azumi commanded Penelope to returned to her seat before walking inside and heading to her desk. "Good morning, class," she greeted everyone all calmly. Everybody in the room turned their heads to look at her with a confused and awkward expression as they tried to understand why she was so chill after finding her classroom turned upside down.

Lucifer blinked in confusion as well and turned his head to look over at Ace and gestured him if he knew what in the world was going on with the so-called "White Haired Demon". Oh, but little do they knew that everything was just the calm before the storm...

When Azumi put her leather case on her desk, she stood straight and looked over at the members of the Music and Art clubs. She observed them for a while before suddenly widening her blue eyes and clenching her hands into tight fists. Her white hair also began to float as a dark purple aura was emerging from her. "I assume you guys made all his mess, mmh?" she said and laughed like a psychopath. "Alrighty then! You guys just gave me a good reason to go on you and break every single bone of your miserable bodies. And I won't make it quick, oh, no, no, no... I will make it slow and painful. You know, I'm a Science teacher, so I know how to do that."

Lucifer gasped with shock and quickly stood up from his chair and ran behind August. "Oh, please, no!" he yelled and perked up his head above August head. He then pointed at the Art Club members. "They are the ones you should break! They did all of this. I recommend you to start with that Bunny girl. Yes, she may look innocent but she's the worst of all of them!" Of course, Lucifer was referring to Naomi.

And just like that, the Music and the Art clubs began to yell at themselves, making a scandal. Sighing with annoyance, Azumi placed her right fingers on her mouth and whistle loud enough to catch their attention. "I didn't really mean to break your bones," she said and rolled her eyes. "Is against the rules and I probably will go to jail." As everyone sighed with relief, Azumi whipped back her head to look at them with a sadistic smirk. "HOWEVER...! I have other ways to punish without hurting you, guys."

Clearing his throat, she clapped her hands and dismissed everyone from her class except, of course, the Music and Art members. When the students left her classroom, Azumi walked closer towards their desks and stood in front of them. She crossed her arms and glared down at them with a serious expression. "Mmh... I'm really disappointed in you, guys," she began to say, shaking her head. "Everyone in this damn school is trying really hard to work around with you and help you to solve your differences, but... It's just useless, you know? Is like if you guys just don't want to be helped." Sighing, she turned her attention to Akiyuki and Michelle. "And you, the leaders of the clubs. You guys supposed to get your members under control. This is very unbelievable. You guys need to just get over with that break-up, for the love of God. It happens, okay? And, breaking news, you two are not the only ones that have experienced it."

Clicking her tongue, Azumi turned around and walked closer to the white marker board. She shook her head once again. "Did you guys know that your Club Commissioner quit this morning?" she asked them, turning around to face them while leaning her back against the board. She put her hands in the pockets of her lab coat. "He was the third person in this month that quit to that position. Are you guys serious? I'm not surprised that your clubs' existences are in jeopardy now."
Shocked, Akiyumi finally lifted his head and looked over at Azumi. "W-Wait, what!?" he said and quickly stood up from his seat. "You guys can't shut down the Music Club!" Lucifer slightly pushed away August and stepped forward. "Why would you shut don our club when it's more than clear that is the Art Club that needs to go?" he replied and scoffed. "I mean, please, how you guys can call "art" the fingerpaint these fools create."

Suddenly, Akiyuki slammed his fists on his desk and looked down at it with a really angry expression. "Is not fingerpaint, Lucifer," he said with a tone so deep and strong that made Lucifer quiet and rolled his eyes. "This... Look at what we have done. Thanks to our childishness we put our clubs at the brink of closure. There is nobody to blame but us. Cannot you guys realize it?"

Without realizing it, Akiyuki's eyes were filled with tears, some which landed on his glasses. "I created this club with a lot of effort and now it will be gone in the blink of an eye, like if it never existed... And who's fault it is? OURS. Our fucking fault!"

Azumi was observing everyone in silence and didn't interrupt Akiyuki when he cursed as she noticed that they were finally realizing the consequences of their actions.

Tags: @DANAsaur @Kurogane86 @xLarius @ScarletNova @Iceydaze @Karyra

Last edited:
02%2B-%2B2

Naomi Kyoya
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When Lucifer fell Naomi resisted the urge to apologize and instead when she recovered from her moment of shock, decided to stick out her tongue. Naomi had to admit her little brother was getting to her. Naomi heard gasps from all over the room as the macaroon landed on Michelle's head. Naomi knew that there was no turning back. When silence engulfed the room, the words Michelle spoke chilled Naomi to the bone. Alice seemed to be the first to move with a soft tone. Naomi made her hand into a fist and squeezed tightly, her gaze descending to the floor as she bit her lip. Then came the sound of pencils clattering against the floor and the silent magical spell seemed to break. This mess was spiraling out of control, as usual. Deep inside Naomi knew that she was as much to blame but at this time all that filled her up was rage. No one made Michelle cry. It kept piling up as August spoke. His words were heartless, and even worse he was the one to drag Michelle's father into this whole mess. What an arrogant bas- Her eyes opened wider as Penelope was ready to run out of the room. Disregarding the "devil" she had just tripped, Naomi quickly stepped over Lucifer in order to run after Penelope. She was slightly fearful that the teacher would come back and notice Penelope's absence. Even a small glance from their teacher could cause Naomi to freeze in place. "Penelope, hold on-!"

ThiswasalltheirfaultThiswasalltheirfault- -

If the racket club would have just left them be this wouldn't be a mess. Where on earth were these guys raised in order to hold so much hostility? Naomi's blood ran cold as she caught sight of Penelope bumping into as one can only address as the white-haired Satan. Oh goddess from up above, what on earth did they do to deserve this? At first when she entered she was calm. Too calm. Naomi had so many regrets she wasn't ready to die. Her specially ordered oil paints were coming in later tonight and she promised she'd paint a lion for Daoki. Then the coward spoke up, "Bunny? Are you scared of bunnies now?" She couldn't recognize her voice at this moment. The mere jab spoken caused Naomi to shake. Although by grabbing her arm she tried her best to stabilize the rest of her body. She flinched once more as the teacher whistled remembering exactly where they were. She thought, 'so if it weren't illegal she'd really break our bones wouldn't she?'. The next words to pass out of her mouth made Naomi's take a few steps back as her eyebrows furrowed.

Before this point Naomi didn't realize how their battles were making these club commissioners. Now, she might've jested that they probably had to receive therapy before handling another club or any clubs in general. Suddenly reality hit her. Their clubs were in jeopardy. Before when their commissioner quit the issue was quickly repaired due to their reputation in contests but now... Perhaps they offended one too many. As Lucifer spoke up she pushed down any anger that could have made the situation worse. That or she was in too much shock to even think of any retorts. Where would their friendship go without the club? Naomi took a deep breath in order to gain her composure.

Remaincalmremaincalmremaincalm- -

Her world was not falling apart. If she tried hard enough she could pick up the pieces and plaster them together. As broken as the pieces may seemed you could always fix your mistakes. As Akiyama's voice rang out her frown became deeper. She didn't want to admit blame and decided to focus her feelings on another matter. Naomi refused to burst into tears, not here. "Ms. Kiraragi, it couldn't be too late could it? Has our contest reputation lost value?" Couldn't the school be blamed for putting the clubs with the worst conflict in the same classroom? Of course she didn't vocalize this thought in fears that she'd simply offend the teacher, instead of help their situation.

Interactions:
Everyone

Michelle Dubois
President of the Art Club

Interactions: Akiyama | Naomi

Seeing Akiyuki clench his fists almost made Michelle regret her harsh words. It would be a lie to say that she regretted their relationship. As much as she's peeved by it, Akiyuki used to be her light and inspiration. Sure she was angry but she knew she shouldn't take it out on Akiyuki! She also knew she should apologize and try to take back her spiteful words but her pride clawed into her mind and prevented her from doing so. Now angry with herself, the french girl wiped her tears away just in time before the teacher walked in. The teacher then greeted them and started threatening everyone to break their bones before scolding her and Akiyuki about their members and announcing that their club is in jeopardy.

At the mention of Akiyuki that there's no one to blame but everyone, Michelle resisted the urge to scoff. What he said was true but because her pride was being a bitch, it was hard for her to admit it. Just then sweet Naomi asked the teacher if their contest reputation lost value and Michelle quickly answered
. We worked hard building the art club's reputation. Don't the school remember how many weeks we spent conceptualizing and creating the painting that led us to win against all the schools here in our country?"

Ever since she became the president of the art club and got her talented classmates to join, they've brought nothing but pride and honor to their school. They've joined a lot of contests and competitions where either they are first runner up or the winner so she really can't understand why the school wants to shut them down just because someone decided to quit.

She cannot let the art club be taken away from her. It is her haven. Her sanctuary. It is where she met her dearest friends; where she made memories with them. It is also where her friends found peace and happiness. She can't let the school take that away!

"Sérieusement!" She muttered under her breath, now taking a seat out of frustration since she felt like things are really getting out of hand and she can't do anything about it. "Si je dois payer cette écolepour garder notre club, qu'il en soit ainsi."

Seriously! If I have to pay this school to keep our club so be it.

Last edited:
white_haired_anime_guy_by_teafarts-d9ta3cp-jpg.163461

Hiro Assarragi.
Location - Classroom at school
Interacting with -

Hiro mental state was like the dark classical tune Vengeance. It was starting off normally, slow steady. Then the tempo picked up, the art club starting to move, the keys in his head being pressed. Then, that monster of a woman threw his desk out of the classroom. His mind just spiraled to the complicated dark melody that is vengeance. At first it didnt register, Hiro just stood there, in awe. He blinked and just lime in the classic tune he snapped everything picked up into an erratic panic. Hiro blunked, the n yelled out. "You, lousy excuse of a female, you gigantic mistake, you waste of the female chromosome. I'll, i'll teach you to disrespect a true genius."

He walked over to her glaring at her, he reached her desk and picked it up hurling it tword the open window. "There now you can sit with your peers, the trees." He said as he made a move for the rest of her stuff when a flurry of white hair entered the room. The masterful performance in his head was suddenly stopped and replaced with one of woe and torment. Hiro suddenly realized what he had done. "Shit" is all he could utter, when the white haired demon entered the classroom.

Azumi entered and threatened their lives as she always does, but this time she stopped and dropped a huge bomb on them. "What? That spineless bastard quit?" He heard everything she had to say and when he realized his valuble club was on the verge of being closed the fire in his heart went out. "But, i, we uh. Need the music club"

Alice Chiba
School Classroom
Interactions: @Shinku⭐Kun
Seconds after sitting down, Hiro had words to say to her. 'Gigantic mistake' he said. He was right. Of course he had to hammer home how much of her life revolved around how much people hated how tall she was. Even Alice. Then the teacher walked in. Alice leaned away from her destruction and pretended very hard that she hadn't been the source of it. Maybe the problem would resolve itself soon, anyway. Or so she hoped. The reaction that Alice recieved to her tantrum was... calmness. Which made Alice feel as though something even worse was coming down the line.

The club was in danger. Akiyuki was even the one to drive it home. It was their fault.

Naomi pointed out the competitive angle. Of course they weren't going get a good reputation if their main adult advisor quit almost every single week. This was bad. Really bad.

"You're not going to seriously punish us other than this? Or is this a new form of emotional torture over the physical?" Alice asked after raising her hand. "Plus, the music club... uh... brings in money I guess?"

August "Ace" Elliot

Making girls cry appeared to be a hidden talent that August himself was completely unaware of. In his eyes, women only used their tears to manipulate others into getting what they want. Reminded of the vile woman back home, August’s eyes narrowed in disgust upon seeing some of the girls in the room continue their attempts at moving the crowd to their side with their theatrics. Compared to their hypocritical stance on the matter, he didn’t feel mean at all. ’If telling the truth and exposing these things for what they are is mean, I’ll gladly take the compliment.’ He thought to himself and continued to watch their little show, his expression devoid of interest.

As he waited, he set his book down and decided to tidy up his workspace once more, making sure everything was properly aligned with the sides of the desk and evenly spaced out. After he finished, a chill crept down his back. Not a moment later, a demoness emerged from the depths of hell itself and entered the classroom, her snowy white hair almost glew in contrast to the dark energy behind her that only he seemed to be aware of. The moment those frigid blue eyes akin to a freezing winter lake fell on them, he knew they were screwed.

Gulping down the regret he had over bringing in those macarons, August tried to force a smile to help calm himself. ’Look on the bright side, August. It’s not like we were the ones who damaged anyone’s property. Those girls are all at fault. Yes, just direct all the blame. You did nothing wrong.’ He prepared himself to stand and point out the art club’s wrongs , when the teacher greeted the room and threatened both clubs with an unusual torture method. Though his own mother had “accidentally” broken a few of his bones before, the threat still had a great enough effect to silence him completely. No one liked breaking bones, much less all of them.

Even his partner in crime was affected. Feeling Lucifer hide behind him, made August feel more apprehensive. Although the corners of his lips were still turned up in a relaxed smile, his hands clenched into fists underneath his desk. As much as he wanted to help Lucifer shift the blame and come out scot free, August knew better than to try it on this teacher. It was as if she had a knack for looking through bullshit. Even after Kisaragi sensei took back the threat for legal purposes, it didn’t help him feel any less out of danger. He knew she would never let them off that easy.

He was proven right as she revealed the news of their newest commissioner quitting on them. August wanted nothing more than to hunt the man down and force him to return. Oh how he wished Akiyuki agreed with his plan to kidnap the man and keep him safely locked up in one of their basements. Then their club would have been safe forever and he wouldn’t feel this fear of losing the one of the only things that made him happy. He couldn’t imagine losing the only friends he had ever known. Just thinking about it made him want to break down in tears.

Behind him Lucifer continued to point fingers. Sick of the noise and wanting to get the punishment the teacher had in mind over with, August promptly pulled Lucifer down into the seat beside him and motioned for him to remain silent for a moment. The action was unnecessary as Aki’s truthful words soon slapped them all into a stunned silence. They were all at fault one day or another, that was something August could agree with. Had the club been full of other guys, he would definitely have rethought all of his previous actions. He might have even felt bad about all of the trouble he had caused.

But they weren’t men and the situation before them was unavoidable.

”This was bound to happen one day or another.” He sighed with regret and mumbled to himself before leveling his gaze on their teacher, a pained smile pulling at his lips. “Aki-tan is right. We were in the wrong. What would you have us do, Teach? Both clubs may have a bad reputation but it isn’t as if we’re completely devoid of achievements. I seriously doubt the school wants to shut us down completely. Are there any other possible candidates to take up the position?”

A crazy thought lit a lightbulb above his head as a thin thread of hope appeared before him. “W-would you possibly be willing?” Although he regretted the words the moment they left his mouth, if August had a choice between the Music club shutting down completely or being under the thumb of this demoness, he would choose the latter regardless of any pain that may come after. ”Only a person as great and powerful as yourself could possibly handle us. Look around you now, we’re basically the epitome of good children. With you in charge, there’s no way we can so much as raise our voices at each other, much less continue as we have been.” As if to prove his honeyed words wrong, a macaron that had been stuck on the ceiling by some mysterious force of nature fell right down onto his bright ginger locks, crumbling on impact and making him look like a complete idiot. August cared very little for the state of his hair and kept his determined gaze focused on his teacher, anxiously awaiting her response.

Extra:

Homeroom
Lucifer and Teach @Shinku⭐Kun
Sister & Macarons

Penelope Larson

Interaction: Michelle ( @DANAsaur), Alice (@Karyra), Naomi (@xLarius), August (@Iceydaze), Akiyuki and Lucifer(@Shinku⭐Kun), and Hiro (@Kurogane86)
Mentions:

Penelope felt a bump and she looked up to notice she had just run into their teacher. It was at that moment that her life flashed before her eyes. The time at the orphanage. The day she was adopted. The time she spent with her parents. All of it. Yeah, that sounded a little weird for someone in a normal school and a normal life. But considering this specific teacher, it was a wonder why Nelly didn't just faint from sheer terror right then and there. Then she was commanded to return to her seat. At least she made it out alive.

She rushed back over towards her seat but the macarons were still all over her. It would have been nice if Kisaragi-sensei at least let her clean off. But the white-haired demon was not that sort of teacher. Especially when she threatened to break their bones. And the law should not be the only reason that doesn't happen. Perhaps maybe morals? You know, those things.

But all that didn't matter when they were all told the truth. Their clubs were in serious trouble. They could lose them. Penelope was silent as she thought it over. The club was the reason she started to make friends. It was her happy place. It was the only thing she had in school. It made her feel like she was more at home in this town. What would happen if she lost it? What about her friends? This couldn't happen. Kami-sama! Please! Don't let this happen!

It was at this point that she heard the music's club president admit that they were all at fault for what happened. He was right. The commissioner quit because they just made it too complicated for them. They were a terror when you really thought about it. Look at the classroom. Their teacher was right. She heard some of the comments the others said. But it was August's comments that gave her an idea.

Stupid tomato head! Why did he have to give her this idea?! It was awful. It was a terrible awful idea. They were all going to hate it. Her friends might disown her. And she really didn't want to do this. But it might be the only thing they could do.

"August is right, sensei," Nelly suddenly spoke up. "You are the only one who would be able to handle us. You can temporarily take over the position as commissioner for both our clubs, the music and the art club. And...while that happens the art and music club will do a collaboration event. It will show others that we can actually get along and then maybe we'll convince another teacher to take up the positions. And it will give publicity to the school for both of our clubs. It's true we haven't done anything in a while, both of us. But if we do a large event and get attention for the school as well as our clubs, then maybe things will go better."

She paused. "So, what I'm saying is. We hold a collaboration event by the music club and the art club under your temporary supervision." She really didn't want to work with the music club. She didn't want to put her friends in that situation either. But like the saying went, desperate times called for desperate measures. And these desperate measures were working together with the people they hated the most.

Last edited:
latest

Lucifer Marlo Lestrange
Mentions/Interactions: Everyone from the Music and Art Clubs

Rage was the only thing Lucifer was feeling inside of him once he heard the teacher saying that the Music Club was in jeopardy of closure. He has sacrificed way too many things in his life to concentrate in the club and he totally loved it. It was like his safe haven and the only place where he was free to be himself without being judged or mocked by nobody. The Music Club was too sacred for him to simply let it go that easily. Lucifer couldn't just accept it.

"I can't believe all of this is happening because of this gang of... Rabid bunnies!" he thought while slowly turning his head to stare daggers at everyone from the Art Club. He gritted his teeth and clenched his hands into tight fists. He wanted to yell at them how much he hated them and maybe throw a couple of chair at them. But, of course, the one he hated the most was that shortie gal with a stupid bunny clip on her hair. Ah, yes, her name was Naomi Kyoya.

When Akiyuki said that the Club's closure jeopardy was everyone's fault, Lucifer scoffed and crossed his arms with awe, refusing to believe such a statement. Deep inside he knew Akiyuki was right, but his pride didn't let him accept it. Clicking his tongue, he stood where he was while listening to everyone's suggestions about what could be done to save the clubs. He was surprised after hearing August suggestion Azumi, the "white-haired Demon", to be their temporal Club Commissioner. The idea was actually pretty good and there was practically nobody in the whole school that could handle so easily the Music and Art clubs than her. However, it was more than obvious that Azumi would totally reject that offer, so Lucifer didn't have high hopes about it.

He could only think in one simple yet mean and evil solution.

"Yo, Teach, with all due respect, I think that closing the Music Club is a lot of bullshit," Lucifer said, turning around to face Azumi, which batted her sapphire eyes at him with a serious expression. A drop of sweat appeared on Lucifer's forehead when he sensed her sharp gaze, but moved on. He lifted his right arm and pointed at the Music Club girls with his thumb. "The Art Club over there is the one that needs to be closed. I believe it will be for the better and I bet the school will save a lot of money. Isn't that a good thing? It's not that they're doing their job correctly, anyway, so why bothering keeping that club? They're just a bunch of weirdos that-"

Lucifer was suddenly interrupted by August, which forcefully sat him on his seat by pushing him down by his shoulder. The black-haired haired guy blinked his eyes a couple of times, dumbstruck and slowly looked up at August with a confused frown. He was about to say something, but the short friend gestured him to be quiet. There's when he realized that even his friends got tired of him of always blaming everything that happened to the Art Club. Sighing, Lucifer clicked his tongue and lowered is head, crossing his arms while leaning his back on his seat. A slight blush of pink covered his cheeks as he was kind of embarrassed by what just happened.

After a while, a deep silence fell when Penelope, the shortest, cutest and most innocent member of the Art Club suggested Azumi to make both clubs work together in some kind of assignment or project. Lucifer's eyes widened with shock and he quickly looked at Penelope and Azumi, which was staring at her student with a lot of interest. Oh, no... Why in the world such an innocent bean like her want to make a pact with the devil incarnate!?

"Ugh, I thought you were the cute and cool on over there, you traitor!" Lucier thought as he gritted his teeth with annoyance, but worry and despair were growing inside of him as he heard Azumi scoff once before chuckling evilly out of the blue. That could only mean that an ugly storm was about to unravel upon everyone and this time it was valid saying that it was the Art Club's fault.

02%2B-%2B2

Naomi Kyoya
Naomi was not scared. She was not scared. Kyoya's hold their head up high and- -

As Michelle continued to speak, Naomi nodded her head but couldn't help diverting her gaze. How frustrating. 'Maybe it's not that they don't remember, maybe it's that they simply don't care.' As this train of thought entered Naomi's head she dug her fingernails deeper into her palm. She silently allowed the conversation to carry on getting deeper and deeper into her thoughts. If this was their usual simple lecture, she would have nudged Alice because for once, Hiro was speechless. As August spoke up Naomi's head moved abruptly upwards. "Wh-What?!" She quickly covered her mouth as to seal the next set of words that wanted to fly out of her mouth. Naomi had no doubt that this devi- strong willed teacher could handle them but did they- She bit her lip. While she didn't entirely agree... They were desperate.

Her eyes opened wide at Penelope's suggestion. 'Oh dear.' No matter what anyone said, this was a horrible, terrible idea. As to prove her point, the when the devil had started on his preach. Naomi puffed up a cheek in annoyance as she crossed her arms, furrowing her brows. 'Hasn't your mother ever taught you pointing is rude?' As August shoved him down Naomi held in a chuckle, her head turning away from Lucifer to avoid the creeping smile threatening to appear on her face. Her train of thought soon returned to the matter at hand. Naomi turned to look at the science teacher as she chuckled. 'There is no way she'd accept any of these propositions right?' Naomi could handle Azumi instructing them, even though that meant she'd cower in fear more frequently than not, but she could not, would not tolerate whatever plan they had to do together. She shuddered, remembering the worst of Lucifer's 'pranks'.

Helpless. Something she didn't want to feel again, she grit her teeth, rage seeming to brew within her eyes, a shimmer had made them seem a red color before she took a deep breath. Closing her eyes, and furrowing her brows once more, when she opened her eyes she seemed as calm as ever. "Penelope, I hope we're speaking about a collaboration in which we submit our pieces and stay far, far away from each other." She had more of a somber expression on her face. She was willing to do anything for her club, but she wasn't sure- - No. She had to be sure. She murmured, "As it is right now, it's difficult to even fathom 'playing nice'." Naomi directed her attention to Michelle as if their leader could somehow thwart the results. When she realized the slight pressure she had subconsciously placed on Michelle's shoulders she then directed her gaze to her sneakers.

Interactions:
Everyone

Akiyuki Brooks
Music Club President | Ryoo High School - Science Classroom
Apparently, when Akiyuki said that this day would be shitty he wasn't wrong at all. First, he had a fight with his ex-girlfriend, then both the Music and Art clubs went clashed into another argument that went pretty badly, and now their psychopath Biology Teacher is telling them that the Clubs are in the brink of closure. This whole day was going from bad to worst as it moves on, with no signs of getting better.

This was it. Akiyuki just wanted to drop to the floor and just cry until his tears dry out, completely frustrated and just feeling powerless. The Music Club was his only reason to wake up every morning and go to this school. This Club was everything for him and he created with so much effort that the thought of watching it closing just tear his heart and soul to pieces in the most painful way possible. And the only one to blame, once again, was the Art...

"No, there's nobody to blame but ALL OF US," Akiyuki mumbled, slowly taking off his glasses to wipe away some tears from his eyes and used the end of his shirt to wipe the lenses of his glasses. He knew that putting the blame on somebody else was just a waste of time as the Music club was as guilty for what was going on as well. Crying won't fix anything either, so the only thing left to do was to think about a solution with everyone, which maybe will include working with Michelle and her squad. It sounded awful for Akiyuki, but there weren't any more options available at the moment.

Akiyuki was standing beside his chair and as everyone began to react to Azumi's news, he listened in silence. He admitted he was kind of amused by all the crazy ideas everyone threw, totally desperate to save their Clubs. As expected, Lucifer was practically the only that suggested Azumi shut down the Art Club.

Shaking his head with a scoff, Akiyuki slowly put back his glasses before turning his head to look at everyone. From everything he heard, he realized that everybody agreed in one thing: the Music and Art Clubs are practically fundamental to keep up the good reputation of Ryoo High School. After all, it was them that won a lot of competitions on the name of the school and was always, earning people of interests willing to invest money in the school. You didn't have to be a scientist to know that shutting the Music and Art Clubs will be a hard hit for the school reputation and the beginning of their downfall. However, it was obvious that it won't be good either that these role model clubs were always fighting like dogs and cats. The Principal was making a great job keeping that as a secret from the outside world, but for how long? This was probably the main reason why he was thinking of shutting the Clubs down.

Akiyuki opened his mouth to say something to everyone, but almost choke with his own saliva when he heard August's edgy suggestion of asking Azumi to be their Commissioner. As expected, Azumi scoffed and smirked with amusement as she heard him, shaking her head. Of course, there was no way she would agree to that, and thank God for that.

Clicking his tongue, Akiyuki fixed his glasses and slowly walked toward August and stood behind him, a purple aura emerging from him. "Hey, Ace-kun, what in the world would you try to do something like that to us, mmh?" he asked him with a creepy smile, looking down at him while gently placing his right hand in his shoulder, then he gripped it tightly. "Are you trying to kill us all or what, mmh? Looks like you YOU and ME are going to have a 'long talk' after this."

As he was about to harshly pinch August cheek, the cute and innocent Penelope came in with the craziest idea yet: the Art and Music Club working together. Everything made a sudden stop for Akiyuki and he quickly released August from his iron grab and turned around to face Penelope with a shocked expression. He couldn't believe that such a sadistic and evil idea came from somebody with such a cute personality that you just want to cuddle her all day. "Oh... Looks can be really deceiving!" he thought with a cold sweat and quickly looked at everyone, screaming internally and just praying that one of her friends stop her or make another suggestion that could void that one.

Akiyuki was willing to do practically anything, but... Doing a collaboration... With the Art Club? Yeah, he preferred to write again that 50 pages apology letter that Azumi gave them as punishment last month rather than being in the same place for too long with these bunch of... Um... Rabid and stinky bunnies?

"Ugh, bunnies don't deserve this."

It was like if she dropped a bomb of panic between the Art and Music club that made them lose their minds when she revealed that their clubs were about to be shut down. Azumi crossed her arms and leaned her back on her whiteboard and stared at everyone, amused by everything they began to say and suggest in efforts to save their clubs. She definitely was enjoying the sight, thinking that this was the perfect way to torture them as a punishment to ruin her classroom. And she only had to say a few words. "This is fascinating," she thought and an evil giggle escaped her lips, but she quickly cleared her throat to suppress a laugh.

However, she almost lost it when she heard August suggestion of her becoming their Club Commissioner for a temporary period. Even when he was right by saying that she was practically the only teacher tough enough to keep them under control, there was no way she would accept such an annoying position. She enjoyed being a teacher, but that didn't mean she enjoyed being with her students after class. So, she simply rejected the idea with a shake of her head, scoffing.

After a few minutes or so, Azumi looked down at the watch on her left wrist and when she was about to dismiss them, her whole world froze as she heard Penelope 'sadistic' suggestion:

"And while that happens, the Art and Music Clubs will do a collaboration event."

"...the Art and Music Clubs will do a collaboration event."

That was it. That was what Azumi was looking for so long. The ultimate punishment that will make every single of her students dread when they see her or hear her name. It was more surprising knowing that the idea came out from such an innocent soul, though. Ah, maybe she corrupted her and was now working on her side.

A sudden rush of ecstasy hit Azumi from head to toes, making her leg tremble. She closed her eyes and hold her cheeks that were flushing red with excitement. Then, she laughed evilly. "Oh, subarashii, Larson-san!" she said and opened her eyes to look at her. "That's... That's the most beautiful and sadistic idea I ever heard and I will GLADLY take it. Thank you so, so, SO much." Giggling and sighing, Azumi stood still and fixed her hair before placing her hands on her hips. She observed at everyone, which were in deep silence, watching her with awkward expressions.

With a nod, she sighed deeply. "Sadly for you, that won't be enough to fix this whole mess you guys got into," she finally said. "I mean, yes, it will work for me, but we're talking about the school reputation. Since you guys lost the last Art and Music schools national competition, our reputation has dropped significantly. So, um... I have an offer for you."

And with that, she put her hand into the right pocket of her Lab coat and took out a folded piece of paper. As she unfolds it, she revealed a poster announcing the opening of a local art gallery.

Blinking with intrigue, Akiyuki stepped forward and took the poster to have a closer look. "Ah, I heard of this from my mother," he said with a nod and gently smacked the paper with the back of his left hand. "This is the new art gallery that eccentric rich guy is opening. He's extremely famous, though. What this has to do with us, anyway?" Azumi smirked and crossed her arms. "Well, a lot of art clubs were invited to this event to represent their schools. Obviously, Suzuki-san wants the Art Club to go there. So, my idea is that the Music Club should come with you, girls."

A deep gasp escaped from Lucifer afterward, followed by complaints. Akiyuki widened his eyes with surprise and swallowed hard before looking back at the small poster in his hands. This idea was worst than Penelope's but, once again, could be the plan that saves the Music and Art Clubs. He was willing to sacrifice himself for it, but Akiyuki didn't know what the other thought about such a risky offer.

"Well, um... What do you guys say, mmh?"

Tagged: EVERYONE | Next to Post: @DANAsaur

Michelle Dubois
President of the Art Club

With each passing second, the french girl named Michelle could feel her frustration building up. It was all to much for her! Everyone was talking, pointing fingers as to who did who, or suggesting crazy ideas. It reminded her of her childhood in France: how her mother and father used to argue about her.

She could vividly remember how her mother would always try to reason with her busy father.

[FLASHBACK]
A six year old Michelle stood outside a large oak door, her ear pressed against the hard wood as voices of her mother and father was heard. It was faint yet Michelle could hear the emotions from it so clearly.

"Please reconsider, my dear. Michelle is just a child! She needs time to enjoy herself and be a kid" a pleading voice cried

"Nonsense!" Came a strong and stern voice, clearly agitated and annoyed "She is not a kid. She is my daughter and the heiress of my business! She needs to excel to everything or she'll become a disgrace to this family!"

"SHE IS ALSO MY CHILD! Can't you see how hard it is for her to cope with everything?"

"Ha! And you're blaming me for that? Its because of you Michelle is so soft! You and your ways of wasting her time. Ha. What a joke!"

"YOU'RE THE JOKE! Always not around just so you can fool around with your sec- "

[END OF FLASHBACK]

The sound of complete and utter silence made Michelle snap out of her thoughts, frowning a little bit at how everyone was staring at Penelope. She was so lost in her own little world that she didn't catch anything they talked about. The french woman was about to speak but as the conversation went on and the teacher began suggesting if not threatenjng them, everything dawned on her. The art club will be doing a collaboration with the music club by attending the opening of the art gallery.

A giggle rolled about the room like a child's spinning top, vibrant and heart warming as it moved around the people in its chaotic way. It came in fits and bursts - loud to soft to nothing at all and back to loud again. It was coming from Michelle who was giggling as if there was an invisible feather at her nape brushing softly. She tried to stop herself from giggling by covering her mouth but it was impossible! She was in that state of intoxication where she could find no release from maddening self-consciousness.

"O-Oui, madame." she spoke between giggles and breaths, still unable to stop herself from giggling at such ridiculous idea. "Let the music club come at the art gallery with us! I am certain they can appreciate the magnificent exhibits. Perhaps let them call a carefully handcrafted sculpture, a clay pot? Oui, madame. What a great idea!"

It was obvious that Michelle was being sarcastic and was not taking the suggestion seriously but upon glancing at the white haired demon and seeing her so serious, the french woman's laughter came into a halt. She's not serious, is she?!

A shiver immediately ran down her spine. There is no way the music club will agree to such crazy and delusional idea! She looked at Akiyuki hoping he'll protest about it but upon hearing his words, Michelle swallowed hard. He can't believe he's seriously considering the white haired demon's idea! She then helplessly looked at her friends. Surely they must be against all this! Sure the art club is in danger but there must be some other way to fix it?

But what if there isn't?

Doubt has already planted its seed into both her mind and heart.

Madame wouldn't suggest that idea if there are other options. And she knew both clubs hated each other to the core. Besides, if there really isn't any other way then..

Swallowing hard and tightening her fist, Michelle had no other choice. She needs to agree to the idea or else things will be worse.

"Fine.." she finally muttered, her voice small before turning into her usual one but with her accent heavy and strong "They can come to the art gallery but you must assure me and my club members that once all of this is over our club wouldn't be in any danger until we graduate"

Last edited:
white_haired_anime_guy_by_teafarts-d9ta3cp-jpg.163461

Hiro Assarragi.
Location - Classroom at school
Interacting with - @DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun

As Hiro let the news sink in about his precious Music club losing their advisor his mood mellowed completely. His eyes went from a fiery gaze to a puppy like innocence. "But, um what about." Is all he could say amongst the shouting and opposition. The white haired demon seemed to enjoy their suffering as she seemed to smile when dropping the bomb. The only thing in Hiro's mind was thinking what was next. What would he do without the music club. As he stood there, his desk being out in the hall, his fingers moved on their own playing Clair de Lune - Debussy.

His mood seemed to get worse as they speculated that is till one of the females spoke up about the music club and art club working together. The melody in his head quickened as he immediately hated the idra of working with those painting snobs. "Why should we have to? They are the intolerable ones." Then the club president spoke up saying how they are all to blame for their current state. "But, pres?" He tried yo argue but that look in his eye told Hiro his mind was set.

The white haired demon cackled as she thought of the ultimate humilation for them. The art club was to create new works and the music club was to play the event. The tempo quickened as Hiro shouted out. "Are you mad woman! You expect us to lend our musical talent to an art gallery? We wouldnt stand for such an embarrassment." He said looking to his President for approval who seemed to be dismissive of the idea. Then the french woman agreed, but with a provision. She wanted a guarantee that they'd be safe till graduation. "Huh, so you lot aren't as stupid as you look." He thought about it and thought it might be worth suffering for one night for safety till graduation. "Pres. What do you think? It might be worth it if we can gain protection. Plus we may be able to sway some heart to what true art is."

Alice Chiba
School Classroom
Interactions: @Shinku⭐Kun @Kurogane86
Next Up: @Iceydaze

Wow, it was amazing enough of a terrible situation that Nelly and August were in agreement. that the teacher in front of them, that had just threatened to break their bones, should take over being the teacher in charge of both clubs. Nelly, however, went a step further and suggested the both of them work together on a project.

Reading the room, Alice couldn't speak up against it. She drummed her fingers on the desk, quickly trying to tap out her nervousness into some kind of random pattern. No, wait... she should be glaring at everyone, right? Quite a few Music Club members were, so she put on her best glare and sat back in her seat as she returned Lucifer's glare. It said, I'll mess you up. Don't even try it.

Quickly noting that Akiyuki was crying, Alice went into a tailspin. She really wasn't sure how to react. Act tough? No, that would make things worse as they tried to smooth things over with the Music Club. Say nothing? No, she had to say something after all this commotion.

The teacher made Alice's panic attack even worse. She liked the idea of a collaboration between the Art Club and Music Club. Which meant it was going to be blatant torture. Plus, the idea was gaining real traction. That opening? The one that Alice was definetly in no way shape or form nearly refined or prepared for? The one that she was going to play hooky for and say that she was sick if they got invited?

Alice covered her panic with a calm look out the windows. However, if anyone looked closely, they could see that she was white as a sheet. Michelle was carefully distracting them all with the crazed laughter, but Alice was going to be sick. None of her paintings were that good to get any attention. After all, it was probably her fault that they lost and now the Art Club was in this position.

Swallowing her fear, Alice managed to mask her growing anxiety expertly.

"Let's do it. As long as the teacher upholds what Michelle suggests, then we've got this. As much as I think that the Music Club is for the dogs, we are going down together. So we can either snipe at each other and lose something important, or save our clubs together. Additionally," Alice said pointedly, "no pranks on either side. Truce, or I start seeing how many instruments I can smash. Starting with the piano. I think those strings will burst really nicely if I just use a saxophone on them. Or maybe a guitar..." Alice eyed Akiyuki's guitar meaningfully. Though she'd really rather just lock it in her room forever to keep it safe. It really was a nice guitar. "I sure hope you understand, Music Fools, because I'm at the limit of my patience with you right now as it is."

Aice talked tough, but if she stopped smiling like a cruel lunatic, she was going to throw up.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing with Assaragi, but he's right. Much as this is going to be awful, we really need this. Without a teacher, we're disbanded. Some protection would keep our clubs safe. We can always return their pranks at a later date if we have to."

August "Ace" Elliot

August didn’t have any time to tease Lucifer before he felt a dreadful chill creep down his spine. At first he thought it belonged to the white demoness but one glance in her direction was enough to squash that thought. Before he realized it, someone came up behind him and held onto his shoulder with a strong grip, making him flinch out of reflex. It took all of his courage to untangle the knot that had settled in his gut and look up to the source of that chill.

The moment he looked up, his eyes widened in surprise. The person emitting the chill was none other than their club prez who was currently looking at him with a smile that was not a smile. Taken aback by this sudden character development, August couldn’t help but mumble in response. ”I-I don’t know! I j-just don’t..” ’..want this all to come to an end.’ Unable to complete the sentence, August gave up and looked away, unnerved by Aki’s overwhelming aura. The last thing he expected was for his soft club president to actually be this domineering. Faced with this intense switch now, August couldn’t bring himself to look his friend in the eye.

He didn’t have to look to know that Akiyuki set his fiery gaze on his cheek. His face paled at the realization that his poor little innocent cheeks that have done no wrong were being targeted by the beast that was currently Akiyuki. Despite his mind urging him to seek cover somewhere and never appear again, his body remained petrified in his seat, completely at Akiyuki’s mercy.

Luckily for August, the moment was cut short by the twintailed disaster, Penelope, who seemed to take his suggestion a step further. While he was surprised that she agreed with him, her own input had to have been the worst out of all of theirs combined. As if to further affirm it, the white hair demon’s laughter soon filled the room. ’We’re in for it now, aren’t we?’ Had he have known that Penelope would take his idea one step further, August would have never opened his mouth to begin with.

Groaning out of irritation, August slammed his head onto the table with a loud BANG[. He remained in the position while Kisaragi sensei went full psycho and laid out all the fine details she’d thought up for them to all enjoy their punishment to its fullest. He was completely against it. However, between temporary suffering and the chance of keeping the music club up and running for a long while, there was no contest. The art club president milked the Kisaragi sensei’s deal even further with permanent immunity. Noting that she only included her club in the picture, August stood up and slammed his hand down onto the desk. ”Ha? Just you guys? I don’t think so. Either all of us get full immunity or none of us gets it. Unfortunately we’re all in this together, right teach? It’s your call. If it means we’re all safe until graduation, I don’t mind agreeing to whatever terms you give.”

Extra:

Homeroom
Akiyuki, Kisaragi Sensei @Shinku⭐Kun

Penelope Larson

Interaction: Michelle ( @DANAsaur), Alice (@Karyra), Naomi (@xLarius), August (@Iceydaze), Akiyuki and Lucifer(@Shinku⭐Kun), and Hiro (@Kurogane86)
Mentions:

Of course Penelope regretted her idea, but they really didn't have many other options. Though, it wasn't the fact that the teacher actually agreed with her idea or even that their sensei made it much worse that made Penelope feel so much pain, it was the fact that even her own friends seemed to be really upset with Penelope. She had to admit it was a little odd to hear certain words like cute, innocent, and something about her looks coming from Lucifer and Akiyuki considering their relationships regarding their clubs, but she really didn't care about anything like that at the moment. She had more important things to panic about.

What if her friends hated her now? What if she just lost her friends all because some stupid suggestion she made, one that she said because she so desperately wanted to save one of the few things that actually made her feel like she finally had a real home. After not having a home for so long and then moving so many times, to lose what she thought was finally her true home, she couldn't go through something like that.

But it was possible that she just lost her friends. What if they never wanted to speak to her again? What if they kicked her out of the art club? What will she do if that happens? She stared down at her desk as the others continued the conversation. She heard a few things, like the clubs doing something for the art gallery, some of them giving into the situation, their club president trying to get immunity or something like that, and the music club hoping to get it too.

Penelope clenched her hands tightly. She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. And her watery eyes were begging for her to just give in and finally cry. The poor girl even still have the macaroon all over her. What should she do? How can she fix this? Was there any way to ever fix this? Why did this have to happen? Today started out so well when she first woke up. Why did the day have to turn so drastically negative and it was still in the morning too.

Nelly let out a deep breath after she realized she was holding it for too long. "I know no one likes any of this, but we should just do it," she muttered though she was clearly much more quiet than before, much more quiet then this girl has ever been probably in her whole life. "I love the art club. I love all my friends in the art club. It's home to me. I don't want to lose it. And I know you all feel the same way. And the music club clearly feels the same way too. They are just like us." It felt awful to say that, to compare them so closely. But in the end it was true. They probably felt exactly the same way as the art club members did. They loved their club too and they didn't want to lose it.

"We want to keep the things we love the most, right? So, let's just do this stuff. It's all worth it if we can keep the thing we love the most. Aren't the clubs more important than our hatred we have between each other. If you want to keep the things you love, then you have to do everything in your power to do that. So, let's just do it."

latest

Lucifer Marlo Lestrange
Mentions/Interactions: Everyone from the Music and Art Clubs

Lucifer couldn't believe what his ears were hearing right now. Just when he thought that his best friends would have his back by disagreeing working with the Art Club, they practically decided to tag along with Penelope's crazy idea. That was a backstab he didn't saw coming, that's for sure. However, they probably didn't have the choice of denying working with the Art Club just by the mere fact that the white-haired Demon they all fear suggested an even more crazy idea: the Art and Music clubs going together to a high-class event. It really sounded like a bad joke, but for a reason, Lucifer couldn't resist to lift his head and let go a loud laugh.

"Oh, my God, that was a good one, guys!" he said loudly, not being able to stop laughing. He placed his hands on his belly when he leaned forward, tears forming on the back of his eyes. The poor guy seriously thought Azumi was joking for real. Oh, how wrong he was...

After a minute or so, Lucifer finally calmed down his laughter. Sighing deeply with a smile while wiping some tears from his eyes, he turned his face to look at his friends, but a chuckle managed to escape his lips. "Heh... Seriously, guys, what's the REAL plan to solve this issue we have here?" he asked and gestured with a slight movement of his head at the Art Club members. "We seriously can't work with that people over there. We're like cats and dogs. Just imagine the whole chaos that will erupt if we are thrown into a place with together. Innocent people will witness a new kind of warfare if that ever happens."

Chuckling, Lucifer shook his head and crossed his arms before turning his head to look over at Akemi, which lifted her right eyebrow at him. "Well, you better make sure to behave if you want ME to save your club, kid," she said with a serious tone, crossing her arms. "Because it's apparent that everyone will be glad to cooperate... Or at least try."

Lucifer blinked his eyes a couple of times with a confused smile before slowly looking away, staring at everyone faces. They look damn serious about the whole idea of going together to that art gallery inauguration. Realizing the truth he was trying to deny, the black-haired male smile slowly faded into an eerie expression. "Did you guys fucking lost your minds already!?" he asked with a shout, going from being concerned to full-fledged annoyed. "Going together to that even is insanity! There must be another way to solve this, people. So, please, please, PLEASE... For God's sake, reconsider this stupid idea."

Breathing deeply, Lucifer turned around to face Akiyuki, which sighed and turned his head to look away, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm sorry, Lu-kun, but we have no choice," he said, knowing too well that answer would only feed Lucifer's anger. Frowning and gritting his teeth, he clicked his tongue and quickly turned around to face Azumi. "Punish us with something else, please," he practically begged. "I swear I prefer to write that 50 pages essay from last week all over again that going out with this bunch of Picasso wannabes. Or I can do anything else. Really, just say it, but please, don't force us to do this. Not like this... Not like this, teach!"

Scoffing with a pleased evil expression, Azumi chuckled and looked at him with a grin. "You seriously think I would change my mind after seeing you suffering like this?" she asked him and laughed evil, a weird dark purple aura coming from here while a random heavy metal theme played in the background. "I feel so alive watching you beg me for mercy and suffering like this, you fool. Please, continue feeding me with your cry and despair. IT ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER. Heh... He, he... HA HA HA HA~!"

Lucifer and Akiyuki quickly stepped away from Akiyuki and stared at her with pale expression with a drop of cold sweat on their foreheads. "Yikes, I forget she's the reincarnation of a sadist goddess," said Lucifer with a concerned smile and Akiyuki slightly pushed his glasses with his right middle index. "W-We should be careful being around here from now on," he added.

Ignoring Azumi for now, which got lost in her wild sadistic thoughts, Lucifer turned around to face the Art Club and pointed at them with a frown. "How about you, huh? Are you sure you girls want to go out with us to an art exhibition? That's odd, considering that we could ruin your night and mess up your reputation. Oh, that would be bad and upsetting, isn't it?" Chuckling, Lucifer grinned mischievously and crossed his arms. Then, he laid his eyes on Naomi.
"I bet you have a list of reasons of why you should be against this insanity, mmh?"

02%2B-%2B2

Naomi Kyoya
So this was really happening. They had to go to the art gallery with the racket club. Naomi furrowed her eyebrows. Her good, peaceful day that she was looking forward to was going to be ruined. She felt her fingers dig into her palm and her frustration clearly showed on her face. She wondered how big the museum was and how fast she could get away. Knowing them they'd probably end up getting themselves kicked out for disruption. That or offend other art lovers. That seemed to brighten Naomi's spirits just a bit. A little hope hadn't killed her yet. Naomi's eyes widened at Michelle's sudden bout of laughter. Aside from that, this really was a dire situation if opposites were agreeing. 'Calm. Kyoya.' Naomi firmly nodded before approaching Michelle and placed her hand on the art leader's shoulder before nodding once more, a smile on her face. The room was pretty quiet so as much as she wanted to say 'it'll be okay' it'd probably have to wait until afterwards. Naomi had to admit, the thought of the music club going to a art gallery was an amusing thought. She was extremely glad that there wasn't a metal rock concert happening around them. Naomi wasn't sure if she wanted to go deaf, she didn't even know how she would convince her grandmother to let her go in the first place.

She then gazed upon August with a confused expression, creasing her eyebrows. First he slammed his head on the table, then he slammed his hand on the desk. What on earth was he doing? Was he simply flailing his limbs or trying to get a concussion? 'or maybe the way he acts is because he has a concussion' Naomi frowned at that thought. She quickly disregarded it, not sure if it was because that statement was an insult to people with actual concussions or because it was rude. Perhaps it was both. She looked around at her friends, most were stressed and almost to tears. Naomi removed the hand off the president's shoulders. She chose her words very carefully, "It's alright Penelope. After all you're trying to do what's beneficial for us. We'll protect our place all together." She wanted to cringe at how cheesy her words were, but she didn't want her friend to think she was grasping at straws by her lonesome.

As per usual she listened to the devil's cries and whines. A look of irritation filled her face. 'Well at least the teacher seems to be on board.' Naomi wasn't sure if that was a positive thing, or a negative one yet. Then he targeted her. 'Don'tdoitdon'tdoitdon'tdoitdon'tdo-', a flash of disdain appeared in her eyes before a dangerous smile came upon her face. The air around her radiated with flowers, "Well Lucifer, I think the only one who would dare act so rude in the great public would be..." She paused, "You? Or maybe you're suggesting your friends would embarrass themselves at an art gallery?" She wore a sad expression on her face. '... You did it Naomi. I'll start digging your grave.' She would never admit that Lucifer was right in a way. She was partially terrified that she'd snap and it'd somehow get back to her grandmother. Naomi held in a shudder. "I'm willing to go the art gallery with the ra-" She paused before continuing, "The music club." She returned her smile to Lucifer, "It's just a shame you don't think that your club is worth going."

Naomi wasn't sure about challenging him like this. She just really wanted this to be over. Naomi was sure that challenging him was a better option than 'trying to convince him'. Well, mildly sure. Okay, maybe not sure at all. Maybe she was just tired of his attitude.

Interactions:
Everyone
Next > >
@Shinku⭐Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.