FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
drop pop candy (English Cover) ---->

Chapter List and Index
Prologue - [glow=green]ONGOING[/glow]

Arc 1-In the body of whom I detest
Chapter 1
Potencial Couples
Mai Yoon x Yuki Furukawa
Nadia Silverfang x Alejandro Reyes
Siv Gates x Snowe Swarovski
Ivanna Bel Trinity x Katsuro Merrick
Opening Lyrics
Umbrella at your side, it’s raining but you close it tight
“And how are you?” purred a cat just passing through
Those heels that you like are soaking, but is that alright?

Let out a sigh for another day the same as the last
Come on let’s try, dye it blue and change it up from the past
Reflecting up from a puddle but then gone in a flash
Is that the most that you can dream or wanted to see?

But look around – Dance up and down
The world is now – Still going ‘round
Just feel it pound – We’re skyward bound
Move at the top - speed - of - sound

Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap
As you’re stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me
Every day, every day is okay
Taking it step by step, we’ll always move ahead
Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more
You fall down seven more times, I’ll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we’ll find – we’re always singing the same tune

Now falling to her side, the drops of rain that mix with light
Stealing a glance hid a cat who turns his back
Their heads starting to sink, this boredom is too hard to fight

Just spinning lies with the only thread of kindness we saved
Or if we’re blind and the truth is just a painting in gray
Drowning us out, all the noisy drops the fall in the rain
But fingertips traced every line and opened my eyes

I’ll paint it blue – I’ll play a tune
I’m wishing too – For something new
It will come true – With me and you
And then we’ll finally break through

Swimming through the Milky Way, I wanna break away and take the leap
Since we’re falling anyway, no moon to rise would be okay with me
Every night, every night is alright
Cry to me, know that I care - lean on me and I’ll be there
As we keep trying, we’ll find – you’re always gonna be there too

Shining down on me, you’re my blue moon
Dreaming forever to find now I’m awake
I need to find tomorrow, can you take me away
And go the top speed of sound?

Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap
As you’re stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me
Every day, every day is okay
You fall down seven more times, I’ll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we’ll find – you’re always gonna be there too

We’re always singing the same tune

Every day from now on

HUzXai4.jpg
-----------

Characters Identity Colors (thanks to Annyeong Bunny and The Spartan Potato for the help!)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and IceQueen

Ivanna Bel Trinity
2, Homeroom 10 - 3

Ivanna smiled at Nadia's answer "Not much. Doing some hand sowing outside, getting some fresh air, avoiding the music club. You know, the usual." and laughed "When don't we avoid those monstrous beings?" Ivanna's laugh was cut short by someone else "Guys," you could practically hear the frog that lived in the girls throat, "I think we have a problem with the art club, where's Siv? This is an intervention." Ivanna shrugged looking around. She was about to respond when

'Bringggggggggggggggggggggggggggg'

the class bell sounded. Ivanna smiled for a brief second remembering that she was by her locker. She then began quickly panicking when she realized that she was down the arts hallway, because she had just came from the music room looking to her coffee she sighed upset hoping that their would be one day she's be able to finish it. Her thoughts cost her one minute of precious time, letting a breath out that she was aware of holding as she threw her coffee out she began walking hyper speed, linking her arms with both Mai and Nada praying to all gods that they would make it their in time. However the shortest way to the room they had to fight against the currents of people. Ivanna tried to ignore the rude remarks but to no avail did.
"Hey this is one way!"
"What an asshole."
"Watch where your going!"

"Hey, art freaks. This isn't your school, move along with everyone else asshats."
"Uhhh!"
"Why are you moving that way"
"I'm done with people in this school."

Ivanna stopped. She didn't know If Mai and Nadia had unhooked their arms long ago or what. She didn't really care if they were with her or not she kept her eyes locked on the guy who called them art freaks. She started advancing toward him, at this point she didn't know what she would do, or say. Ivanna forgot about being late to home room. Forgot about her devil of a home room teacher she just wanted to verbally put this person back in his place. Never would she physically touch someone unless it was to push someone from the Music club off a cliff if they bothered her too much, especially that Katsuro Merrick.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions:
In the halls:
@IceQueen - Nadia.
@Vivian - Mai.
Insulting boy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mentioned
@Takumi - Siv.
@Rin Mico - Katsuro Merrick.
Up Next:
@Annyeong Bunny

[fieldbox="Yuki Furukawa, purple, dashed, 10, Book Antiqua"]
Interactions: Snowe
Mentioned: Katsuro, Ivanna, Mai
Up Next: @Vivian

Snowe. Of course, it was Snowe that managed to get under his skin so early in the morning. Sending a death glare to the said male, he snarled and set the guitar down. "Bite me." he snapped, slightly irritated. However, despite how much the other might've irked him, he was still more bearable then the demons from the art club. Rolling his eyes, he scratched the back of his head and was about to lay back onto the table when he saw Katsuro freaking about about missing the first bell.

Yuki blinked and had to register the realization before he grabbed his jacket, flinging it over his shoulder, and grabbing his messenger bag. After Katsuro bolted from the room, he sighed and followed suit. He walked at a decent pace, knowing he was already late. What would it matter if he took his time? Even if his teacher was scary to the other students, he couldn't care less. She was just a teacher with over-sized breasts and a devil-like personality. Rolling his eyes, Yuki watched as the hall quickly filled with students rushing to get to class, bumping and elbowing past each other.

Walking toward the large mass, he moved his arm in-between clumped people, shoving his way past, his eyes closed as he did so. A few turned to curse and insult whoever was shoving them, but stopped upon seeing him. Opening his eyes, Yuki glanced at them with an icy grey-eyed glare. Two of the boys stumbled back, and tapped for their buddies to move. Finally, he could breath. His eyes glanced down the hall at what looked like Ivanna from the art club. She looked like she was confronting a boy for whatever reason, and simply scoffed. In other circumstances, Yuki might've stepped in, but since it was one of the dreaded art club members, he simply rolled his eyes away from her, adjusting his messenger bag over his shoulder.

Despite not being too fond of the art members, he was just glad he didn't have to run into Mai before having to be in the same class as her. For some reason, that girl irked him to his last nerve. Just the thought of sharing the same room as her for most of the day made him inwardly cringe, his lip twitching slightly. Closing his eyes, he ran into another student, his shoulder hitting theirs. Not bothering to turn and see who it was, he moved inside the classroom and nonchalantly walked to the far seat by the window, the end of one of the middle rows. There, he laid his jacket on the back of the chair and stared out of the window, deciding to just not pay attention to the day's lesson.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Mai Yoon, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Ivanna's reaction was faster than Mai's realization, as the girl was suddenly jerked in the direction of their classroom she began frantically trying to explain the situation, but between trying to catch her breath and trying to figure out what the ringing was what she spoke was complete and utter nonsense. The wave of people thickened and inevitably Mai was ripped away from her friends, her arms unlocking from Ivanna and in the process nearly tripping on someone's feet but caught herself before she hit the ground. She saw Nadia's oddly colored hair in the wave of people and immediately realized what was happening.

Passing period.

Like Vietnam PTSD she remembered the 50-page essay she was assigned to do and the amount of time it took out of her schedule to do it. Quickly Mai became frantic in trying to get to class, her cheeks already a bright red from the running Ivanna had made her do in her attempt in helping her get to their classroom. Mai silently thanked her friend for giving her a headstart but yelped as someone knocked into her shoulder sending her messenger bag flying. An apology was just on the tip of her tongue until she the student who stood at a monstrous height (compared to her feeble 5'3) with a hair color as unusual as Nadia's. Now she bit back her apology and restrained herself from spitting an insult at him.

"Today is clearly going to be terrible." She muttered in dismay, the crowd thinning just enough to let her breathe. It was pointless to run now, so she walked and mentally prepared herself for the She Devil's wrath. By the time she reached her classroom her cheeks had lightened to a dusty pink color that almost seemed cute on her if it weren't for the fact her hair was a complete mess, she made a note to ask one of the girls to help her fix it after class was over. Tentatively Mai approached her desk while Ms.Kisaragi seemed occupied. She felt her blood boil as soon as she saw Yuki but, once again, held back any anger and especially stopping it from being visible on her face. She didn't want to be the reason the class was assigned another essay. Although something about him just infuriated her, whether it be his selfish and rude attitude or just the concept of his existence she would rather bite nails than be stuck in a room with him longer than class lasted.

Next is: @Quintessence
Mentions: Nadia, Ivanna, Yuki[/fieldbox]

embed.php

pzlg.jpg

"Come on Alejandro~. Say it. Say it~"

A low grumble escaped his mouth as he made his way into homeroom. He was always pretty early. Mostly because he had nothing better to do and he didn't want anyone taking his seat in the back. Sure it wasn't his seat but, he considered it his. However, a few admirers had found out about his "schedule" and decided to wait for him outside. Accent's like his were a rarity apparently? How strange. He slowly darted his eyes to his phone. Oh right. Apparently he had saved Snowe's number which was oddly convenient; especially since the male sent him the information for a potential gig. Most musicians would be more concerned about the pay rather than the performance itself. Not him though. He lived for he music.

"Alejandro~"

His eyes widened as he snapped back into reality. Oh right. The three gitty girls that were following him. What did they want again? Oh right. Just to hear him speak. Sometimes he felt as though he was some sort of circus freak that everyone seemed to find interesting. Weird. But lucky for him not many knew spanish to begin with. Why not mess with them a bit. He cleared his throat and placed his things down on the desk.

"Usted chicas realmente necesita encontrar algo más significativo que ver con sus vidas además de ser zorras para chicos españoles." He spoke in a swave voice. Obviously he did something right because the girls began to giggle and squeal. Women. So weird. Soon they thanked him and began to be on their way. Another one bites the dust.

He looked up ahead seeing Ms. Kisiragi. He imagined he had gotten on the teachers good side; he was a genius after all. Wasn't it every teachers dream to have some sort of miracle child in their class? She probably didn't appreciate his attitude though. After all, he wasn't one to give into authority well. He recalled the assignment. 50 pages. What childsplay. He took out his folder as he saw students flooding in; most of them late of course. Everything was just too easy and that annoyed him.

Mentions: Snowe
Next: @IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
~♦Nadia Silverfang♦~
63ccaba8decc0205f6195fa9b57a37562-jpg.115210
"Shit!" Nadia's panic was indeed realized as the bell rang. She had to get to first period. The demon of a teacher did not appreciate her being late, being a good student or not. Sure, she drew most of the time but she got decent grades. Without a second thought, Nadia unhooked herself from her friends, giving a brief apology before starting her way up the stairs. She didn't give a damn that most of the students both in front and behind her were either cussing her out or running in fear. She didn't have the best reputation around campus, not that the dark makeup helped anything. Shoving aside another student, Nadia leapt onto the railing, heaving herself up to the next floor with ease and skipping about a minute wait. Some of the guys glanced up, trying to get a panty view from where they were. They were lucky she was running late.

Racing across the railing, Nadia landed on the floor again, her shoes scrambling for traction against the floor. They made it a habit to keep the upper floors as shiny and buffed as possible. Someday she would have a word with that janitor. By the time she was at the door there was a minute to spare before the second bell rang. Pushing open the door, Nadia straightened her hair for a moment before proceeding to her seat. She could see Alejandro from the corner of her eye. Sneering slightly, Nadia sat down in her seat, crossing her legs and pulling out both her work book and her sketch book. She glanced down at her coffee, which was still in tact, and she took a long swig. It was going to be one hell of a morning.
Mentioned: Ivanna, Mai, Alejandro
Next: @Shattered♦Secrets™

SNOWE
#FF8500 Music Club Room ⇒ 10-3 Class (Homeroom) Katsuro & Yuki
Snowe smirked down at the smaller boy, moving his arms when Katsuro pushed him away. He didn't budge at all when the boy "tried" to push him. "Nice try." He chuckled, going back to his seat and grabbing his things, placing his Lyric Book back in it's waterproof and damage proof case and into his bag. Snowe just glared at Yuki. The boy was the only person that Snowe's charming demeanor seemed to not work on, not including the Art Club Crazies. He watched Kat run out the room, face almost as red as his hair, which had Snowe in stitches. "That kid needs to learn how to live a little, damn." He whispered to himself, after fixing his outfit and putting his tie around his neck. He would normally never put his school uniform back together until leaving the building, just to please the Hall Monitors, but Ms. Kisaragi was the only teacher in the entire school that he actually took the time to listen to and the only classroom where he would not try to charm his way out.

Seeing all the other members of the Music Club leave before him, Snowe took his sweet time and left the room when he felt like it, with a smile on his face. He walked down the halls like he owned the place, which wouldn't be THAT big of a shock if his family did own parts of Ryoo High School. Would explain why sometimes he got away with the things he does and says. He smiled at a few ladies that walked passed him and they giggled and one girl nearly smacked her head against an open locker. "Oh!" His eyes popped open and he turned his head. "Maybe I should tone it down a little." He pretended like he didn't just see a girl almost face plant into a locker, instead, he walked off to class.

He went into his bag, before going inside of the room of "The White-Haired Demon", a nickname some of the other students gave to her. He just liked to call her "Double D", for very obvious reasons, only to himself though. Taking out a beautiful ripe red apple from a secured airtight bag, he walked into the room and placed it on Ms. Kisaragi's desk. "Sorry I'm late, it won't happen again." He bowed and spun on his heels; heading to the very far back of the room, to the center desk, his desk. He might not ALWAYS charm his way out of Ms. Kisaragi's class, but a little charm never hurt anyone... well, except for that girl earlier.

Last edited:
1bd73833f619e0b100424071216fde26.jpg

Siv heard the bell ring and looked up from her doodling in time to see that she was in the wrong classroom. Feeling her face heat up from embarrassment she got out of the seat she was sitting in, collected her things and ran out into the sea of students. Manuvering and weaving her way as best as she could the girl struggled to make her way to class without being bumbed into. She could of sworn she saw the head of Nadia somewhere or that annoying Snowe. She frowned at the thought of seeing him and having to hear him brag about his looks and such.

"Ugh!" she hissed under breath, nearly passing by her classroom. Skidding to a stop and almost tripping she took a small breath and entered. Heart pounding and blood pumping, Siv didn't want to face the woman's wrath again-she wasn't sure her hand could take it. Face flushed redder than before, she would bow to the White-haired Demon.

"S-sorry for being late! It won't happen again!" she stammered out to Ms. Kisaragi before going to her seat towards the back, sitting one row over from Snowe. She frowned at him, but said nothing more. Biting her bottom lip, the girl would look down at her sketches as she set them on top of her desk. She was sure she'd be embarrassed about being in the wrong class like that for the rest of her days.

Mentioned: Nadia, Snowe

Last edited:
10-3 Homeroom, Ryoo High School

As the 5 minutes Ms. Kisaragi gave the students to arrive at her class passed by, she became really annoyed after seeing nobody from the Music or Art clubs yet. A malicious yet invisible purple aura was around her as her annoyance was slowly morphing into anger. The faces of the students closer to her became pale as they realized her devilish grin, probably thinking different kinds of punishments. "Mmh... I think they didn't learn anything with that 50 pages essay. I wonder if a 100 pages thesis will work instead. I will have more work to amend, but just thinking about their faces of agony makes my whole body tremble with pleasure..."

As Kisaragi was getting lost in her sadistic fantasies and chuckling like a true demon, the sudden arrival of Katsuro made everyone sighed with relief, glad that there was some hope for them to made out today class alive. His presence made Kisaragi snap out from her thoughts and quickly bat her eyes to her right and put them on the short but cute pink-haired guy. Observing him like that made her realized that the poor guy was actually worried for been late, so he came inside silently without looking at her, heading toward his seat. A deep sigh escaped the teacher's mouth, considering to actually just go with it and forgive all of them just for today. "Whatever, it's not that I don't have other days I can punish them," she mumbled and nodded with a small smile.

As Katsuro took a seat, Nanami widened her eyes as she spotted his bright pink hair. A soft blush covered her cheek as the short guy gave her a quick look before looking away. "I-I think his hair is brighter than before," she thought and frowned cutely, debating if to tell him something now or just wait for the end of the class, knowing how quick Katsuro runs every time she calls him out. Something to be expected because she shouts his name with an annoyed tone, giving him the idea that his in deep trouble. "I-I just wait..." she finally decided, looking down at her desk, nervously fixing her blue hair.

A minute later or so, Yuki, another member of the Music club, arrived at the classroom. Like always, he just stepped inside and walked toward his seat with an easy-going tempo, acting as if the world around him was invisible. Everybody knew that was something characteristic from "The Lone Wolf", but for some reason, Ms. Kisaragi didn't accustom to it yet. Her right eye twitched with irritation as Yuki passed her by, like if she wasn't there. She slowly followed him with her sight in silence, snarling on her insides. "Damn it, for some reason, he reminds me of myself when I was his age," she thought and clicked her tongue, rolling her eyes to her right. "So it may look kind of hypocrite if I tell him to quit be like that." Not been able to call the attention to one of her students just fed her annoyance, but not seeing a single member of the Art club was something that was getting the best of her.

Not been able to bare it any longer, Kisaragi quickly looked at Katsuro, which seat was closer to her. "Hey, Katsuro, do you know where in the world are the Art club and the rest of your gang?" she asked him, calling him by his name and not using any honorifics, but it was all because she knows him and everyone from the Art and Music clubs for a long time. Of course, they could call her by her name too as long as she isn't working as their teacher. Before Katsuro could say something, Mai finally arrived at the classroom. As Kisaragi looked at her, her blood began to boil, realizing it was getting late for starting her class. She definitely wanted to kill somebody now. Luckily, the rest of the students began to arrive one by one after Mai: Alejandro, the guy which attitude was unacceptable for her; Nadia, the girl which make-up and accessories were visible from miles away, but Kisaragi actually loved that style; Snowe, the biggest Cassanova of Ryoo High and which family ruled almost all of the school, but gave a damn to that; and Siv, the only one brave enough to apologize correctly to Ms. Kisaragi.

After everybody was finally in class, Ms. Kisaragi sighed deeply and walked toward her seat to get her Attendance List. As she picked the notebook, she noticed the fresh apple Snowe left and rolled her eyes, scoffing. "So he keeps trying to charm me with silly gifts like this, huh?" she thought as she returned to her place in the middle of the board. Facing everyone, she opened the list and took out a blue pen that was hanging on the right pocket of her scientist coat before calling out the names one by one. The called students quickly replied while lifting a hand to let her know that they were present.

"Bel Trinity, Ivanna," called out Ms. Kisaragi, ready to proceed to the next name after hearing a reply, but there wasn't any. With a slight frown, the teacher looked toward the seat where Ivanna supposed to be and found it empty. As expected, her blood began to boil and some veins popped on the right side of her forehead. "I see one of my sheep isn't on the flock. Nadia, Mai, Siv... Mind to explain?" Giving them a death glare, Kisaragi went silent, waiting for a reply and gripping tightly her list.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
[fieldbox="Mai Yoon, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"] Nervously Mai cleared her as heat rushed to her cheeks realizing they had to explain why her friend wasn't in class. She felt the eyes of her classmates burn into her as she fiddled with the ends of her hair in a weak attempt to try and calm it and her nerves. Mai felt a particular hostility towards her from the teacher and could almost see the anger that radiated off her body, only making the poor girl sink deeper into her seat. An answer, oh god give her an answer or we're all going to die.

In a small voice, Mai responded to the demons demands, but her eyes didn't dare leave the desk as she spoke. Not out of fear, but out of sheer embarrassment on Ivanna's behalf. "Ahem...Ivanna is currently in the restroom...dealing with a female problem..." she hoped Mai hoped Ms. Kisaragi could hear her from her desk, but the chances were unlikely. Awkwardly the girl began taking out her supplies for the class. Gotta cover for Ivanna until she can get here. As she dug through her backpack, she shot the two girls a desperate expression, hoping they would catch the message and pick up on Mai's cover story.

Mentions: Nadia, Siv
Next: @Annyeong Bunny [/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.