FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
drop pop candy (English Cover) ---->

Chapter List and Index
Prologue - [glow=green]ONGOING[/glow]

Arc 1-In the body of whom I detest
Chapter 1
Potencial Couples
Mai Yoon x Yuki Furukawa
Nadia Silverfang x Alejandro Reyes
Siv Gates x Snowe Swarovski
Ivanna Bel Trinity x Katsuro Merrick
Opening Lyrics
Umbrella at your side, it's raining but you close it tight
"And how are you?" purred a cat just passing through
Those heels that you like are soaking, but is that alright?

Let out a sigh for another day the same as the last
Come on let's try, dye it blue and change it up from the past
Reflecting up from a puddle but then gone in a flash
Is that the most that you can dream or wanted to see?

But look around – Dance up and down
The world is now – Still going 'round
Just feel it pound – We're skyward bound
Move at the top - speed - of - sound

Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap
As you're stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me
Every day, every day is okay
Taking it step by step, we'll always move ahead
Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more
You fall down seven more times, I'll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we'll find – we're always singing the same tune

Now falling to her side, the drops of rain that mix with light
Stealing a glance hid a cat who turns his back
Their heads starting to sink, this boredom is too hard to fight

Just spinning lies with the only thread of kindness we saved
Or if we're blind and the truth is just a painting in gray
Drowning us out, all the noisy drops the fall in the rain
But fingertips traced every line and opened my eyes

I'll paint it blue – I'll play a tune
I'm wishing too – For something new
It will come true – With me and you
And then we'll finally break through

Swimming through the Milky Way, I wanna break away and take the leap
Since we're falling anyway, no moon to rise would be okay with me
Every night, every night is alright
Cry to me, know that I care - lean on me and I'll be there
As we keep trying, we'll find – you're always gonna be there too

Shining down on me, you're my blue moon
Dreaming forever to find now I'm awake
I need to find tomorrow, can you take me away
And go the top speed of sound?

Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap
As you're stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me
Every day, every day is okay
You fall down seven more times, I'll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we'll find – you're always gonna be there too

We're always singing the same tune

Every day from now on

HUzXai4.jpg
-----------

Characters Identity Colors (thanks to Annyeong Bunny and The Spartan Potato for the help!)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and IceQueen
emLPqPN.gif

Temple of the Deities, Agartha
gOinrlQ.jpg

The atmosphere around the Main Chamber was kind of turbulent as a judgment against Perseus was about to start. Sadly, this wasn't the first time he faced this life or death situation. It was a good thing that the deity was clever enough to come out with something that always made the judgment go to his favor and ends just with a warning. However, this time, Perseus felt that it was different because not only he didn't have any excuses but this also was his 9th judgment and Kami, the God of Gods, won't let Perseus get away with it. Also, because Perseus was an omega god, he was despised by almost all of them, feeling totally superior to him. After all, they all have a shrine, temple or monument in his name in the mortal world and Perseus was the only deity among them that had nothing. Nobody practically didn't know about the existence of a God of Laugh.

At the back of the main chamber was a big throne where Kami was sit, her sublime, and celestial radiance illuminating everything around her. The other gods and goddess were on their feet, surrounding the center area of the chamber where Perseus was located, waiting for his judgment. Even when he have the same usual smiling expression, deep inside he was totally nervous, uncertain of his fate. After all, it was his whole existence that was on the brink of disappearance. The strange round symbol that was on the floor below his feet began to gleam, indicating that the judgment finally started.

After clearing her throat, Kami slowly stood up from her throne, her expression solemn like always. "Deities of the Agartha, the judgment of Perseus, the God of Laugh, has begun," she said with a really gentle yet firm voice. Everyone in the room smirked with excitement, mumbling a few words as they looked over at Perseus with disgust. They were obviously wishing him the worst. Kami sighed, knowing their evil feelings and it hurt her deep inside. Still, she kept her solemn composure and put her eyes on Perseus, who looked back at her with a grin. "Ni-haha, it was about time, Kami-chan!" he said, his voice having a childish goofy tone. "My nerves are killing me." Most of the deities gasped with shock as they heard how Perseus talked Kami with a really casual way. They were about to lose their heads.

"Hey, despicable god, it's with Kami-sama you're talking to!"
"Yes, better watch how you speak to her or you'll be punished for good!"
"How dare you do such a blasphemy!?"

Everyone began to shout insults at Perseus, pointing at him with their fingers in rage and just wanting to get rid of him. Perseus pouted and looked at everyone, sticking out his tongue at them. "Buh! Y'all just jealous because I have a better relation with her than anyone else here!" he replied, feeding more their rage. Kami, on another hand, closed her eyes in annoyance and sighed, raising her hands to calm everyone. "My deities, no need to lose your heads for such a triviality. Besides, we all know that Perseus is like this. Now, calm down and let's proceed with the judgment, alright?" After her words, everyone went silent, giving death glares at Perseus. Apparently, he and Kami were closer friends. Returning to her throne, an angel appeared on the right side of Kami, holding a golden seal. When the goddess picked the item, she opened it and read it. "So, Perseus, you're accused of causing the following things: annoyance during sacred ceremonies, hoaxes to almost al of the deities, peeking at the goddess on the hot springs and hiding their undergarments..." Kami stopped reading and glared at Perseus with a serious expression, her right eyebrow lifted. "I didn't know you could be this shameless pervert, Perseus. The list keeps going and I see a lot of things that I'm ashamed to even say out loud. I'm disappointed with you."

Perseus chuckled awkwardly and nervously, looking down at the floor with his face all red and some sweat on his forehead, not knowing what to say on his defense. He also didn't know Kami would say of that out loud and it was really embarrassing. The deities hook their heads in shame as well, the goddesses giving death glares at Perseus after remembering the many times they have caught him peeking at them in the hot springs. After a minute, Kami cleared her throat and rolled back the seal, not wishing to continue with the list. "The list is long, so I won't lose time reading all of it. Besides, all of you probably know half of them." Returning the seal to the angel, Kami stood up from her throne and grabbed her golden scepter that had a crystal sphere on the top, surrounded by four golden metallic wings.

Perseus realized that the time of his Divine Punishment has finally come. Sighing slightly, he slowly looked directly at Kami, keeping his same smile. Kami felt like if a knot of thorns was around her heart. She really didn't want to end Perseus' existence because her hopes of him becoming a known god in the mortal world was still there, but if she didn't punish him properly, the deities will begin to doubt if she's a good ruler or not. Wiping away the thought, Kami gripped her scepter tightly around her right hand after coming to a final decision.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryoo High School, somewhere in Japan
vlcsnap-00251.png
It was another beautiful summer day around the Ryoo High School. The skies were blue and clear, and a warm and pleasant breeze was passing by, making the branches of nearby trees dance on its rhythm and some leaves to drift behind. It was 6:30 of the morning, so the area of the Main Gates of the school have some students scattered around, chatting or greeting their schoolfellows. Once in a while, a couple of students came through the gates as well and members of the Student Council were making sure that everyone that entered was following the uniform rules.

In the Faculty Building, things were getting kind of chaotic around the Teachers' office. As everyone was doing their job, a male teacher abruptly opened the door of the office, stepping inside with an expression of despair. "I can't with this anymore!" he shout, holding his head. Everyone inside of the office got startled by his shout and quickly looked over at him in confusion. "The members of the Music and Art clubs are too much! They're always arguing and fighting with each other. They simply don't listen to me, not a single word. I'm done with it! I'm quitting of been their commissioner!" A gasped escaped everyone's mouth after they heard those last word. They looked at themselves, wondering who will take care of those clubs now. This was the 6th time a quit of been in charge of those clubs due to the same complaints.

Suddenly, Mr. Suzuki, the School Principal, came into the room. "Mr. Akita, please, reconsider that decision," he told him, sweating nervously as he knew how hard is to find somebody willing to take charge of the school's most troublesome clubs. Mr. Akita shook his head, glaring at Mr. Suzuki with widened eyes, his face looking like a psychopath. "Oh, there's no way I'm reconsidering that! I had enough of those dawdles! y stress levels are at the top thanks to them and my doctor said that if I don't want to die or something, the better thing to do is stay away from them as soon as possible." Mr. Suzuki sighed deeply and nodded, understanding him. "I see... Alright then, thank you for resist these months with them. You did a good job." Everyone on the office nodded in agreement, some of them giving a friendly pat on the shoulder at Mr. Akita, who was calming down.

After a while, everyone returned to their seats and got back to their work. The Principal slowly exited the office, his expression stern as he was thinking of a solution for this problem. A club couldn't be ongoing if there wasn't anyone making sure that everything was alright. If this stays like this, he would be forced to disband the clubs and that was something he didn't want to do. After all, the Music club was the main entertainment during the school festivals and was pretty famous around others schools because they were pretty good. The Art club has won a lot of award in the name of the school thanks to their masterpieces and most of the members were recognize by local artists. If Mr. Suzuki closes the clubs out of the blue, the school reputation will probably drop drastically and that was something he didn't want to be responsible.

"I'm sure I'll find somebody in the next two weeks," he mumbled with a smile, a new hope burning in his heart as he walked through the hallways with his hands behind him. A few students that passed him by greeted him with respect and he did the same. After all, Mr. Suzuki was a Principal loved by almost all of them after doing a really great job.

[fieldbox="Mai Yoon, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Mai tucked the sketches away carefully in her folder and collected the items that riddled her desk in the chatty classroom, a light sigh escaping her lips as she began becoming more and more agitated with the never ending chatter. To her luck, she was allowed to leave and find safety in the clubroom or library, either one was fine by her, she adored them both equally. Perhaps I should work on some sculpting? She thought as she exited the classroom, welcoming the much quieter hallway. Before she came to a decision she found herself standing outside the art room, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the unconscious choice, but a choice was a choice. With a light sigh, Mai opened the classroom door and was immediately hit by the smell of paint and other art mediums, projects that involved cloth neatly tucked away in the corner of the room out of the reach of messy supplies. Not wanting to waste any more time before the bell rang Mai threw her backpack onto a chair and rummaged through the drawers, smiling brightly to see her Polymer clay remained untouched.

Making herself comfortable she began working, ripping and rolling certain bits of clay. It was a simple keychain, a pancake specifically. She continued her work for a while longer making an assortment of miniature foods, and at the end feeling a bit defeated, realizing she had no place to put them or take them home in so they could be fired. Nervously she removed a notebook and tore out a strip of paper, and in sloppy handwriting wrote a little memo to the club members

MAI'S STUFF!!!!!! Please be careful!

She looked at the message, finding it to sound too harsh quickly added small frantic looking doodles around it before dropping it over her creations and making a mental list of things she needed to bring next class to finish them all. After she had gotten her small artistic burst out of her system, she left the clubroom, deciding to stop by the library, after all, to check out a book she had noticed earlier and possibly visit the teachers' office.
[/fieldbox]

~♦Nadia Silverfang♦~
63ccaba8decc0205f6195fa9b57a37562.jpg

It was another day of school, as usual, for Nadia, who walked into school looks as fabulous as usual. If there was one thing she hated it was school uniforms, but as soon as she was out of eyesight, she loosened the tie around her neck, continuing her walk. IF it was her choice she wouldn't be wearing something so suffocating.

The school was pretty empty, but that was usual for this early in the morning. And Nadia already knew exactly where she wanted to go. Heading straight for the art, room, Nadia climbed two flights of stairs to reach the room at the top of the school. The art room. Pushing open the door, Nadia took note that no one seemed to be around. Shrugging, she walked over to the mannequin sitting in the corner, which currently had a few pieces laying gently across it. Picking up one of the strips of fabrics, she picked up another and examined them carefully. Currently most of the little strips of cloth were in frilly white and black, arranged in a upper bodice at the moment. The stitching wasn't done, and she thought maybe she could get a bit of it done, but the time it would take to do all of it was going to take ages. Instead, she grabbed a small long cloth and a single needle, and left the classroom.

Sowing outside was one of Nadia's favorite pass times. Outside it was calming, relaxing even. Climbing back down the stairs, Nadia walked out to the back of the school, finding a lone bench. Sitting down, Nadia crossed her legs, gently letting the needle poke through the fabric. Humming to herself, Nadia was quick to pull out her headphones, plugging herself in to some night core as she sowed peacefully.

1bd73833f619e0b100424071216fde26.jpg

Siv yawned as she walked into the school. She stretched her arms over her head as she walked, before deciding to stop by the clubroom to see if any of her clubmates were there. She did notice Nadia walk past with a needle and threat and waved. Whether she saw it or not, Siv didn't mind. Sje considered taking a few moments to paint something, but with her expertise going into simple pencil sketches more than painting she decided to go in to at least grab a pencil or two before getting a small stack of papers.

She smiled once she made it to her destination, and once she entered her smile only grew as the smell of paint hit her nostrils. But that also reminded her of the fact that she'll be talking to her sister again after so long and nothing could ruin her mood. Well, hopefully. Grabbing the paper and pencils, Siv would give the room a look over. Since she was alone at the moment, and she could see that Mai had left something...

"Wonder what Mai made?" Siv said with a hum before taking a peek. She wouldn't touch anything though, she felt it would be rude to.

"Oh my gosh they're cute." the girl gasped in awe. She stayed like that for a good minute before putting the paper back exactly where it was before leaving.

With a smile on her face, the short, pigtail having blonde made her way to class in a rather good mood.

Ivanna Bel Trinity
Location #1 - Home / Bus stop
Location #2 - School / Art Club

Waking up from a well deserved rest, Ivanna awoke to the sounds of people fighting in a near by room and sighed. Only in her house could you wake up to instant bickering sighing she pulled herself up and out of bed and over to her wardrobe where she picked out a light blue dress and a sleeveless jean jacket with an attachable and de-attachable hood. Walking over to her bag she slung it over her shoulder than to her shoes. Laying across the black converse was a folder with all her homework. Sliding the folder into the messenger bag she picked up her shoes and brought them out to the living room putting them down she then turned around to walk into the kitchen to find something for breakfast. Settling on a pop-tart she unwrapped it and made herself a cup of black coffee four sugars and some milk. Making it in a to go cup Ivanna put on the lid and made her way to the bus stop.

Being the only one their at the moment Ivanna stood in the silence taking the first sip of her coffee. She could feel it slide down her throat and it made her feel all warm and fuzzy the silence added to her mood. Though the school bus would come for her shortly and whisk her away to the hell hole they call Ryoo high school. The only thing she looked forward to was Art Club that took place at the end of the day. I almost was like a reward for completing another day at school.

As Ivanna sat in the silence she could hear the frantic runs of the others and the sound of the school bus pulling up. Mounting the school bus most of the seats were already taken. Finding one in the back that was empty she sat in it wanting to be left alone to sleep on the bus. That is exactly what happened. Falling asleep on the bus nobody sat net to her, however woke her up once at the school. Making her way off the bus she filed into the doors along side everyone else.

She made her way down the halls of Ryoo high school. Smiling at passing people, and saying hello to those she knew from classes. Lightly giggling at some joke in her brain she turned down the corridors to access her locker. Entering the familiar code into the locker [ 12 - 32 - 44 ] it opened to a small space separated by three different dividers. Sighing the girl took a English notebook and her Science binder; putting them into her gold colored messenger bag in front of homework folder. Smiling she closed her locker turning the combination lock just for extra measure before walking away. She was headed for the art room

Reaching the art room, Ivanna immediately put away the newest drawing into her portfolio. She swore up and down that that art portfolio would be her one way ticket into collage and she was partly right. Turning around she acknowledged that Siv was in the room now that she was not so focuses on getting her art into her Portfolio. With a simple ¨Hey Siv!¨she greeted the girl who was leaving the art room.

Taking a sip of her Coffee she made her way over to a table in the corner of the room, near her Portfolio and took a seat. Placing her coffee down in front of her, she pulled one of the few scattered papers toward her. Smiling at the work she pulled out her pen kit and began to draw away again putting the finishing touches on the piece of art Ivanna has been working on.

Art Work added to Portfolio
scoob-in-art-pen-ron-monroe.jpg

Artwork in Process
9587a3fa1e9a4b54f8d2c0969719e654.jpg

Interactions:
In the art room - @Takumi

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Yuki Furukawa, purple, dashed, 10, Book Antiqua"]
Silence. Darkness. Those were the things that filled Yuki's vision as he opened his eyes slowly, locking his gaze on the ceiling of his room. Pressing his lips into a thin line, he slowly sat up, pulling his feet over so that they were planted on the floor before groaning and holding his head in his hands. Needless to say, the male wasn't a morning person in the slightest.

After a few more seconds of pushing his drowsiness away, Yuki slowly stood and scratched at his bare chest lazily. Walking to his closet, he grabbed his school uniform and quickly put it on. Leaving the top few buttons unbuttoned, he then grabbed the uniform jacket, throwing it over his shoulder before leaving his house. Fortunately, the school wasn't too far from his apartment, and he could get a few more minutes of shut-eye on the roof, like always. It was one of the very few things he actually looked forward to with school... other than the music club, of course. Yuki would even skip classes to just sit in the music room and relax.

While his mind went over the idea of more sleep, he looked down at his watch, seeing that school didn't start for another thirty minutes. Despite the time, Yuki could see quite a few other students walking into school, making the male slowly set his jaw. Under most circumstances, he would avoid the other students at all costs, but unfortunately, walking the halls of the school wrecked that for him.

Rolling his eyes to himself, Yuki simply stepped inside the front doors, shoving one hand into his pocket, while he held his messenger bag with the other, his uniform coat still hung over his shoulder. Immediately, he could feel eyes turning to look at him, and whispers that started from small clusters of people. Narrowing his eyes even more than they originally were, he also deepened his almost-permanent scowl. Turning his gaze slowly, he locked eyes with a small group of girls, pressing his lips together as he did so. The girls' eyes widened slightly before they instantly turned away, changing their conversation topic quickly. It never bothered him anymore, since he was the type of person most would gossip about. Not in a good way, of course. Having a reputation as a cold isolated person who fought people didn't exactly smooth over well with the others. Slowly rolling his shoulders, Yuki turned down the hallway, seeing the staircase that lead to the roof.

Once he walked to the roof, he let the door slam behind him before walking to the corner of the fencing on the edge. Leaning his back against the fence, he closed his eyes and pulled out his earbuds, putting them into his ears. He sat there as music slowly began to fill his ears, letting his mind grow quiet except for the music.
[/fieldbox]

embed.php
pzlg.jpg

The drive was long and uneventful and honestly, he could have done without the road rage. The coffee was fresh and smelled of fresh caramel and praline. Morning brews like that sure put him in the mood for a nap. Of course, that wouldn't exactly be the case. Another day at school would prevent that. As he stepped out of his beat up mustang,he yawned and scratched at his ruffled morning hair do. He quickly scanned the courtyard. Oh how he dreaded having to come early. He straightened his uniform barely caring for the stiff and imagination-lacking attire. Damn he hated it. If he could just walk around with sweats and a t-shirt, he would be ten times more happy. Alas, he wasn't THAT favored by the principal He stopped by his locker, instantly recognizing it from the dumb band stickers and crying breakfast fingers drawn on there. He wasn't one to favor cartoons but, Crying Breakfast Friends sort of just... Spoke to him. After unlocking it, he placed his coffee aside and began to run his hand through the mess. He pulled out a small stack of papers. Oh right. He recalled getting bored with some of his friends and goofing around with some hangman games. Some of his favorites consisted of "Fuck you.", "Eat a dick" and "Kon'nichiwa Fucker." Of course, none o them cared to actually guess the letters and attempt to win. That wasn't the point of the game, was it? He balled the papers up and tossed them aside to keep searching for his books.

After a few more seconds of searching, he came across a pink sticky note. Oh right. He remembered that too. A few girls had recognized him from a rave he worked the other night and decided to give him their numbers in case he was up for some real fun. But that was quite awhile ago. How long had this thing been in here anyway? He shrugged and tossed that aside as well. Soon he came along a torn piece of paper. Prueba de la historia es el 14 de agosto. Comprar pan. Recuerde que no debe dejar las llaves en el cuarto de baño nuevo. Ok. History test on the 14th, buy bread and don't leave your keys in the bathroom. Now, he was most certain he wrote this. He quickly slipped the paper into his pocket before finally reaching the books he desired. Slipped away in one of them laid his handy note book. But what was inside? Not notes that's for sure. In fact, he had used the notebook for song writing and keeping track of beats that he thought of during the day. If he didn't, well, they would never be created. He also stumbled upon the lost HD cable he used for his synchronize. He would have to remember to leave a not in his locker to clean his locker for later....

After a swift motion of the wrist, he slammed his locker door shut. Now then, he had a few moments left to spare. Why not stop by the music room and hopefully find something to cure his morning boredom. He took a long sip of his coffee and whistled as he walked down the halways.

Merrick2.jpg
Katsuro was up early as usual. He stepped out of bed and did some light stretching, wondering if he could get in a physical activity before having to get ready. Just as he made up his mind to do a quick run around the block, his sister Ritsu's voice rang through the small house, calling her older brother's name. Katsuro sighed. So much for that, he thought. He made his way to Ritsu's room, which contained every shade of purple know to man. His sister was sitting in bed, her usual blonde curls piled up in a tangled mess on her head. The poor girl aimed her long lashed eyes, full of tears, at the defenseless boy. Katsuro sighed before giving Ritsu a bright smile. "Good morning, Princess Ristu." He replied using the old nickname he gave her when they were younger in attempt to cheer her up. "Let see if we can get that straighten out before school ok?" Ristu nodded as Katsuro grabbed a comb from the dresser and began to fix his sister's bedhead.

An hour later, both Ritsu and Katsuro were at the table eating breakfast. Their mother had to go in to work early once again and had left breakfast ready for them on the table. Ritsu bit happily into her pancakes, her curls perfectly coiffed into an elegant side braid while Katsuro munched on his omlette. They ate and Katsuro picked up after them before gathering up their things to leave. Katsuro walked Ristu to her bus and wait to see her off. As she climbed aboard, Ritsu turned back and gave her brother one last smile. "I'll be sure to bring you some milk on my way home from school ok!" Katsuro smiled an waved before turning and begining the walk to his own school. He could've taken the high schooler bus, but preffered the walk; his house wasn't too far from school anyway.

Katsuro was running a little later than he normally did. He was usually very early to school and the reason why loomed at the gate. The Student Council. Katsuro had been placed on their radar ever since he started dying his hair, and even though he adherred to most of the other rules, he was never given much slack. Katsuro lingered near the gate out of sight. He was debating whether or not to just jump the gate, it wouldn't have been that big a deal at least to him, when a voice cried out, "KATSURO MERRICK!" Katsuro jumped and noticed the faimliar girl with glasses glaring at him. "What have I told you about that outrageous hair?! It is completely against school Code 17, paragraph 5-" Katsuro didn't stick around to let her finish. He quickly scaled the medium gate, landing almost expertly and took off running, knowing the two males at the brunette's side would surely chase. He raced down the hall a hid in the only room he knew those guys could never find. The Music Room.​

Last edited:

SNOWE A. SWAROVSKI

HEX CODE

#FF8500

Home
Ryoo High School (Music Room)

FEELING

Calm & Friendly

INTERACTIONS

Alejandro || Katsuro

MENTIONED

Alejandro || Katsuro

TAGGED

@Quintessence || @Rin Mico

"I hate when my hair gets like this... uhhh!" Snowe grunted to himself, as he tried to fix his hair in his bedroom's floor-length mirror. This was the third try this morning to fix his hair and it was still sticking up in the wrong places. "Maybe I should cut it shorter... nah! Girls love guys with long hair." He smirked to himself, getting his comb and running it through his hair, finally seeing some positive results from all of his hard work. Snowe had went to a friend's party last night and when he got home, he forgot to wrap up his hair for the night, like he did every night. He got super wasted and passed out right when he made it to Swarovski Manor. Luckily his brothers were all moved out already, and his parents had some dinner date that night, so he didn't get busted, knowing the multiple maids and butlers wouldn't say anything, being that he was the only one in the Manor that actually treated them like people. Snowe is a very egocentric guy, but even he has a heart and knows that the people working for his family are people and not... JUST workers.

Once his hair was back to it's normal state, bangs over his left eye, he started to get dressed in his School Uniform. He didn't put on the tie, instead, he just wrapped it around his right wrist and unbuttoned most of the buttons of the shirt, showing off his chest and abs, stopping right above his belly button, leaving the rest of the shirt's buttons buttoned. He pulled on the uniform jacket and zipped it up, only until he got into the school, where he would unzip it again, like he always did. He couldn't wear his own style of clothing, so he just made the uniform look somewhat like his fashion style. The members of the Student Council never bothered him with the uniform bs, he just obeyed their "rules" so they still looked like they had some authority over him in front of the other students. Once he got into the school, the members didn't bother him with anything related to breaking rules or uniform policies, they only came up to him to ask about the next party or the next concert he was going to. Snowe was legendary for the parties he held at his home and for the concerts he brought his friends to, getting them V.I.P. Access everytime. "Ok, I guess I'm ready." He slid on his shoes and headed out of his bedroom.

His parents had left for work an hour ago, of course they wouldn't be there to say goodbye or see you later son, nothing. Rolling his eyes, Snowe grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge and headed out to the front of the Manor and into the back of his family's Rolls Royce, waiting for the Driver to bring him to school... "THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH." He chuckled to himself, just thinking about how him and friends made fun of Ryoo any chance they got. "Clarence... you're lucky you don't have to go to school anymore." He grinned and pulled out his headphones from his bag and plugged them into his phone, blasting his music as the Rolls Royce pulled out of the driveway and down the hill, going towards Ryoo High School, which was a few miles from his home.

He rested his head on the back of his seat, as he listened to some new music from some new popstar, Glinda The Bad Bitch. She actually had some good lyrics, better than the trash that played on the radio 24/7 now. There were some artists that did actually make amazing music, but for the majority of wannabe "popstars," he thought they should just stick to Reality TV and Jail.

Once he saw the school coming over the horizon, Snowe placed his headphones on his shoulders and hopped out of the car, once it came to a complete stop. "See you when school's over Clarence." He gave his driver a handshake and placed his bag over his right shoulder, walking to the front and seeing the two males of the Student Council run after... "Katsuro... again." He shook his head and smirked at the brunette female, who blushed when Snowe looked her way. "You look beautiful as ever today." He winked, getting a sweet giggle in return, as he walked into the school and unzipped his jacket and placed his headphones back on.

He high-fived a few of his friends and some random students that knew him from his parties and his singing and rapping from the various Talent Shows they had over the months in Ryoo. While he was walking to his favorite place in the entire building, The Music Room, he spotted Alejandro, another member of the Music Club who Snowe saw as a friend, even if the other male might not see him in the same way. "Alejandro! Wait up!" He yelled loud enough, so the semi-deaf male would be able to hear him. As he glided up beside said semi-deaf male, he pulled off his headphones.

"Hey man... I was wondering if you'd be able to DJ at my party this weekend... come on, us Music Brothers have to stick together." He spoke slow and loud enough for Alejandro to understand his words. "We'll talk more about it in the Music Room."

Snowe looked behind him when he spotted the two males from earlier running towards The Music Room. He turned around and raised his arms to block them. "Hey... if you're looking for Katsuro, I think he ran into the girl's bathroom." They both looked confused. "Don't ask me why he decided to go into the GIRL'S bathroom, but yeah. If you want to get him, go down the hall and head to the girl's bathroom." They looked at him for a few seconds, before sighing and heading the opposite direction of The Music Room. "Later... idiots." He whispered to himself, smirking as he opened the door to The Music Room. "Katsuro? I know you're in here... I told those idiots that you ran into the girl's bathroom, wait till they realize that you're not in there... fun times for them." He laughed, sitting down in a seat and pulling out his Lyric Book. He was working on a new song that he wanted to debut at his party this weekend and he was going to see if Alejandro would make a few beats for him. That was another reason why he wanted Alejandro to DJ at his party. He knew that DJs knew how to mix music and Alejandro could possibly be able to create a few new sick beats for his song... once he finished it.

For now, he sat in the chair and became lost in the lyrics looking back at him, just waiting to be finished and complete. "I need a new sound. It's too boring around here, something needs to happen so I can get some inspiration and write some REAL music." He spoke to himself, forgetting that Alejandro and Katsuro were in the room, it was normal to see Snowe so engrossed into his lyrics, a true Musician in the making.

Ivanna Bel Trinity
Location - School
As Ivanna sat working on her art and casually sipping her coffee. She frowned knowing that she´d have English first. Looking to the clock on the wall she sighed knowing that she should be in her class early to get a seat she wanted. Dreading the moment she´d have to get up and actually make her way to her classes Ivanna held her breath. Watching the clock, breath held, she sighed letting out all the air and collecting her things. Putting the unfinished piece of art work into the homework folder she put everything away and exited the art room.

Back into the hallways Ivanna put on a friendly smile than she carries when she is alone. Back to the small waves and hellos Ivanna spotted Nadia out of the crowed. Smiling as she walked along side her friend she tapped her shoulder, happy to be around someone she knew well enough to call her a sister. She didn´t know if she had taken out her earphones or not, but she began talking ¨Hey Nadia! What´s going on!¨ after her question she sipped her coffee contently. Happy to be besides one of her best friends sipping some warm coffee Ivanna hummed a quiet, happy tune.

Interactions:
In the hallways
@IceQueen
________________________________________________________________________________
Who´s next:
@Takumi

Reactions: Stray Shinku
1bd73833f619e0b100424071216fde26.jpg

Siv could have sworn that sge heard someone call out to her as she left the Art room, but she had been so distracted with the many ideas of what to sketch that she didn't notice. Once she had gotten to her classroom she found ger desk and sat in it. She felt a little bad for not noticing who had called out to her, but maybe she could apologize and give them a hug later? She chuckled softly before getting to work on what she wanted to sketch.

12318413eb9b7ce70faadea52efeebaf.jpg

She decided, why not sketch Orlando in a cartoonish way, then go over it with a slimmer leaded pencil then add color where necessary? She already missed her chubby and fluffy kitten very much.

Next to post:
@IceQueen

~♦Nadia Silverfang♦~
Interactions
Ivanna

Next Up
@Vivian

63ccaba8decc0205f6195fa9b57a37562-jpg.115210
Seeing as class was approaching, Nadia took it as the best time to start heading for the hallways. Fabric in hand, Nadia stood from the bench and walked towards the school buildings. With bag in hand, Nadia pushed open the door quite loudly, before shoving the piece of fabric back in her bag for later. She wanted to keep going now but she was starting to loose focus, and the more she poured over it, the more likely she was to mess up.

Grabbing her coffee out of the bag, Nadia took a sip before she heard someone coming up behind her. Pausing a few moments so as not to seem too excited, Nadia pulled out one headphone, grinning slightly. "What's up dude? Long morning?" She asked, bumping her coffee cup against Ivanna's. Her and Ivana had been in the art club together for a while now, and she liked hanging around her. She was pretty chill. Looping an arm around Ivanna's shoulders, Nadia leaned on her, and took another long drink of coffee. "Not much. Doing some hand sowing outside, getting some fresh air, avoiding the music club. You know, the usual." She said, using her tongue to clean her teeth from any possible black lipstick.

[fieldbox="Mai Yoon, skyblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Interactions: Nadia & Ivanna
Up next: @Annyeong Bunny

Mai walked down the hall, humming a tune she heard but couldn't quite remember where, but it was catchy enough to be stuck in her head. Mai stopped walking as she saw the principal approach, and he seemed in high spirits which was enough to bring a small smile to her face. "Mr. Suzuki," she said, bowing slightly as the old man slowed to a stop returning the favor "Good weather today, don't you think?" He chuckled, her conversation sounding a bit more like it belonged to a housewife than a student.

"Yes, the weather is good. Hopefully, it will stay like this throughout the year,"

"And how are things in the staff? I mean, concerning our clubs at least," it was that motherly trait that brought the question up a habit that had developed over the frequent parent-teacher conferences she attended in place of her mother. The principal didn't answer right away, pausing for a few seconds before saying an answer that sounded carefully picked.

"Well, we've run into a bit of a bump, but don't worry about it,"

"Bump?" Mai blinked, starting to feel a bit panicked by the answer.

"Nothing a student needs to worry about," he quickly reassured noticing the girls expression "Just worry about your studies, your clubs have been on the tightrope for a long time, but they've never fallen," of course what he said was true, but it didn't make her worry any less, Mai was at a loss for words and Mr. Suzuki knew it. Giving Mai a warm smile he wrapped up the conversation, something any teacher would have told her. Study hard, stay out of trouble, and respect staff, and so on. It was all lost on Mai, in one ear out the other, her head exploding with possibilities of what that 'bump' might have been. She failed to notice the principle who left to continued his stroll around the school.

Did we lose our commissioner!? The thought hit her like a bullet train and screamed as loud as its whistle, well it wasn't the first time and she certainly wasn't expecting it to be the last given the friction between the Art and Music Club, but she was hoping it would last at least until summer break hit. A bit frantically Mai's head surveyed the area around her, the idea of going to the library out the window and replaced with the objective of finding the art club. To her luck, it didn't take her long to track two of them down; she saw Ivanna and Nadia chatting in the hallway while drinking their cup of coffee. "Guys," Mai croaked as she approached the pair, "I think we have a problem with the art club, where's Siv? This is an intervention," she spoke a bit too quickly for anyone to really understand what she was saying.

I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill, she tried to reassure herself, but she felt as panicked as she did that one time her younger brother Haku shoved a doll shoe up his nose, and they had to go to the emergency room to get it out. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Yuki Furukawa, purple, dashed, 10, Book Antiqua"]
Interactions: Katsuro
Up Next: @Rin Mico

After only a few minutes of letting the music play in his ears, Yuki slowly opened his eyes, staring at the sky expressionlessly. Slowly tilting his head, he stood back onto his feet, wetting his lips absentmindedly before pulling the ear buds from his ears. Checking his watch once more, he saw that he still had quite a bit a time to visit the music club before classes began. Slinging his jacket over one shoulder, he then lifted his messenger bag and hauled it over the other, letting it hang.

Descending the stairs from the roof, Yuki opened the door into the hallway, seeing the hallway bustling with other students, their chatter and noises causing the snow-haired male to set his jaw. Cocking his head to the side, he turned his gaze ahead of him and started moving down the hall, letting his body bump into careless students who couldn't watch where they were going. Served them right. Turning down the hall, Yuki saw the all-too-familiar club room and felt a sigh lift his chest slowly. Pausing in front of the door, he let his hand rest on the door knob. The feeling of daunting eyes still burned against his back, straight through his uniform shirt. Fortunately, he had the common sense to not turn around and confront the person who couldn't keep their eyes to themselves...

Stepping inside the club room, Yuki closed his eyes and rolled his shoulders slightly, silently thankful for the absence of the many magnifying glasses that seemed to follow him around. Opening his eyes once more, he looked around to see Alejandro and Snowe inside, talking about some sort of party help. It wasn't like he was surprised. Based on the last bit of the conversation he heard from Snowe's mouth, Katsuro had been hiding from the student council yet again. Setting his bag and jacket down on one of the tables, Yuki slowly started to roll the cuffs on his sleeves up to his elbows, his eyes staying glued to his actions as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Leave it to you to stir up the student council so early in the morning, Katsuro." Yuki spoke with a long sigh, glancing up momentarily in order to find Katsuro in the room. After his cuffs were rolled up, he leaned against the table, supporting himself with his hands against the edge, silently tapping his finger against the wood. Slowly moving his jaw side to side, the male lifted a hand to adjust one of his bobby pins holding some of his hair back. Grabbing an acoustic guitar beside him, he started to tune it, allowing himself to fall into a calm silence once more that day.
[/fieldbox]

Merrick2.jpg

Interactions: Yuki, Snowe, and Alejandro
Mentioned: The Art Club, Nadia
Katsuro wasted no time ducking into the safety of his club room. Though the council members were getting better, Katsuro always had luck when he hid in the Music Room. And it did help that his club members helped him from time to time...

Katsuro peeked at the door from his hiding spot behind his harp case, which sufficiently hid his small frame though he wasn't too proud of that, and caught the last bit of Snowe's declaration of where Katsuro had gone. As he heard the council members head down the hall, Katsuro let out a sigh of relief. He watched as Snowe and Alejandro both entered the room. "Ahhh, come one Sno! That's for having my back but did you really have to tell them that I was hiding out in the girl's bathroom? People are gonna think I'm some kind of creep," Katsuro made a face as he walked into view and settled in a nearby chair. "Or worse." He could just picture the rumors that would sprout from this little event. Girls will definitely think he has issues now. Katsuro frowned but just shrugged it off. Not like things were peachy now, so this wouldn't be anything new, he thought as he twiddled a piece of his hair between his fingers. If they didn't find him before the first bell, they'd leave him alone for the rest of the day. He gave a little wave to Alejandro, not sure if the older boy felt like talking.

Yuki had come in just a bit after the duo, and now made a comment to Katsuro. As he met Yuki's eyes, Katsuro shrugged. "Hey, it's not my fault they're so uptight with everything! It's just hair! It's called self expression! What else do they expect from someone from the Music Club? I bet those Art Club girlies could do whatever they want with their hair and it'd be called artistic expression. That Nadia chick's make up alone breaks plenty of rules itself but no one tells her anything!" Katsuro let out a frustrated sigh. He glanced at Snowe, who was wrapped up in his lyric writing and stuck out his tongue. Of course Snowe could do anything and all he would have to do is bat his eyes to get out of trouble. Katsuro pulled out his earbuds and stuck one in leaving the other out in case the boys wanted to talk. He leaned against the back of the chair, satisfied that no one was chasing him for the moment.​
Next up @Quintessence

Last edited:
embed.php

pzlg.jpg

So far so good. Nothing to annoy him or anything. Everyone seemed to walk past giving him a slight glare of interest or fear. He got that a lot. He paused hearing a faint voice and turned slightly to see Snowe approaching. Out of all the people who annoyed and tortured him with social interactions, Snowe was one of the ok ones. That seemed kinda mean now that he thought about it. He raised his hand slightly as he continued to drink his coffee. "Yo." He called as he saw the male stopping in front of him. He didn't understand how people could be so.... Energetic in the morning. It took all the power in him to even wake up before 3pm. His eyes widened a bit as he listened to the males request.

"Doesn't seem like a problem. Just text me the info and I'll book you mi amigo." He said before seeing the male run off. Weirdo.... Well that also seemed mean. He should probably work on that. He began to make his way to the music room and immediately toss his bag to the side before flopping down and continuing to drink that coffee until it was gone. Damn, now what? He retrieved the bag he had thrown and got his notebook. A little work couldn't hurt. He had been stuck on a song to test out his new synthesizer. Thing is, he had been stuck on a few beats here and there. And the girl he had asked to do the vocals for it was sick so he had to find someone to replace her. Oh boy, more work. He kicked his feet up and whistled slightly as he wrote.

Interactions: Snowe
Next: @
Shattered♦Secrets™

SNOWE A. SWAROVSKI
[fieldbox=, #FF8500, solid]
HEX CODE
#FF8500

FEELING
Relaxed & Friendly

INTERACTIONS
1. Katsuro
2. Alejandro
3. Yuki

MENTIONED
1. Katsuro
2. Alejandro
3. Yuki
4. Nadia

TAGGED
@Rin Mico
@Quintessence
@Annyeong Bunny
@IceQueen
[/fieldbox]
Snowe's concentration was interrupted by the loud noise of Katsuro whining his name. He had a smirk on his face as he closed his Lyric Book and looked at the boy. "It was either the girl's bathroom, or let them come into the Music Room. I thought on the spot, besides... they'll be the ones that will get the dirty looks and rumors for running into the bathroom like maniacs." He laughed and tapped his gold pen against the desk, still thinking up some new lines for the song he had been working on for weeks now. He turned to Alejandro and took out his phone. "Alejandro, I'm sending you my home address and the directions and all that now." He found the other's phone number and sent him a text. "There you go and thanks man for doing this, I'll pay you extra just because we're cool." He moved some of his hair out of his face as he noticed Yuki coming into the room.

Snowe and Yuki weren't really friends, they barely said one word to one another. The two were the total opposite. While Snowe loved attention and the spotlight, Yuki seemed to hate having all eyes on him. He looked at said male when he said something towards Katsuro. "Hey, at least Kat shows some expression and actually wants to shine and be himself." He chuckled. Snowe saw Katsuro like a little annoying brother, someone that he liked, but wanted to kill every once in a while for the dumb things he does and says. "That Nadia girl... she is just trouble, as long as I'm never too close to her I am good." He shook his head, looking down at the lyrics he had on his phone for another song he had finished yesterday.

"Don't think I didn't see you stick your tongue out at me either, Kat." He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Do you want me to beat you up?" He was playing around, but Katsuro probably wouldn't know that. He glided over to the younger male and put him in a loose headlock. "Now who's the man?" He grinned down at the boy.

As everyone was minding their own business, the school bell rang, announcing everyone that the First Period has started and they need to reach their Homerooms if they don't want to get into trouble for arriving late at class. During the first minutes, the hallways of the Sophomore's Building were packed with students rushing from one place to another, heading to their homerooms. Some of them could be seen with panicked expressions as they knew how angry some teachers turn if they dare to arrive late at their class. The most feared and known teacher of that type was Azumi Kisaragi, a.k.a. "The White-haired Demon".

She was the beautiful Biology teacher of the 10th graders. Even with her charming appearance, her personality is the opposite of that. She's an extremely serious and rude person with a temper so low that even the most insignificant annoying thing will make her flip some table out of rage. Also, her Biology class is known to be extremely difficult for those that doesn't pay attention or doesn't take seriously that class, which is a big mistake because those types are the one Ms. Kisaragi enjoys punishing the most. And yes, if somebody ever dares to call her "Mrs." they can begin to pray for mercy.

10-3 Homeroom, Ryoo High School
0FpyDLI.jpg
The 10-3 class was the most prestigious and popular group around Ryoo High School. Not only it was the Homeroom of the Music and Art clubs, but also from the top students which IQ surpassed even from the Seniors. It's definitely the Ryoo High School's pride. Sadly, they were also notorious for the rude and vulgar arguments between the Music and Art club members. There was a time that they almost ruined the 10-3 class reputation, but Ms. Kisaragi did a miraculous intervention and saved the day, punishing all of them with a ruthless 50 pages essay about why students from the same class should be friends. It surprised her that all of them actually did the hard work, but she was satisfy after seeing their poor callused hands after so much writing.

As expected, Ms. Kisaragi arrived at her classroom early but decided to give the students some 5 minutes to get in here. Like always, she was wearing some decent, but tight casual clothes which were mostly covered by her scientist coat. Her beautiful and long white hair was loose and neatly combed, which gave the idea that she really take a good care of it. Because she hates wearing glasses, Ms. Kisaragi had some contact lenses in her blue eyes that looked like a pair of stunning sapphire stones. In other words, Azumi Kisaragi was astonishing like always.

As she reached her desk, she put a black suitcase on top of it before walking toward the center of the board. She stood straight while crossing her arms, putting them bellow her big chest and observing the students coming inside the room and taking a seat. Even when she has a serious expression, she welcomed them with respect, earning a couple of smiles and waves. After a couple of minutes, Kisaragi sighed and looked down at her silver watch, realizing that it has been 4 minutes and nobody from the Music and Art clubs is present.

"Looks like they just want to die today, huh?" she thought, scoffing with an annoyed smile and some veins popping on her forehead. "They better be here in a minute..."

Seconds after that, the most popular girl in 10th grade arrived at the classroom. She smiled widely and brightly, her dark blue hair waving behind her as she waved her right hand at everyone. "Ohayo, minna!" she said with a voice so sweet and soft that it sounded like a melody. Everyone, especially the boys, quickly turned their heads to look at her, their hearts been stroke by Cupid arrows as they returned the greeting. "OHAYO, NANAMI-CHAN!" they all shouted in unison and looking like loyal dogs around their master. Her name was Nanami Kaga, the popular Student Council President and the prodigy of Ryoo High School. Her skills in Math, English, and History were off the charts and not even a Senior could beat her in that.

As she made her way toward her seat, that was the first one in the middle row, she laid her bag beside the chair and turned around, pulling her hair behind her ears before looking around. She frowned a bit after not seeing Katsuro and his gang or Nadia and her squad. She sighed and slowly sat on her seat, fixing her skirt under her. "That Katsuro Merrick will hear me after this class," she thought, crossing her arms. "Thanks to his ridiculous pink hair, the vice-president and accountant got in trouble after looking at him in the Girls Restroom." A light blush began to cover her cheeks after the unexpected thought that Katsuro actually looked cute with his pink hair echoed on her mind. Nanami widened her eyes and lightly slapped her cheeks. "H-Huh!? Now it's not the time for that, Nanami! Geez, this happens for seeing too much anime and reading way too much manga..."

---------------
Next Post: @Rin Mico

Last edited:
Merrick2.jpg

Interaction: Snowe, Alejandro, Yuki
Mentioned: Ms. Kisaragi, Nanami​

Katsuro let out a cry as the taller boy grabbed him. "Cut it out, Sno!" he demanded, trying to pry himself out of his grasp but to no avail. At first he thought that Snowe was going to really come at him so he had taken a defensive stance, but as soon as Katsuro realized that he meant no harm-this time-he began to wriggle his way free. "And don't mock me!" Katsuro could imagine how ridiculous he looked, the club shorty wrestling with the tallest member of the group while still acting tough. By the time he wretched himself free, he was blushing furiously and was more than a little out of breath. He gave Snowe a little shove, which had little to no effect, and tried his best to straighten himself out. As he attempted to regain his cool, smoothing out his hair as he often did when he was bothered or annoyed, the hallways became more noisy.

Katsuro gave his fellow club members a confused look and peeked out into the hallway to see students rushing off to class. Had he missed the bell? "Aw, crap," he muttered, rushing back to grab his bag. "The bell rang already!" He ran back to the door while calling over his shoulder, "Hurry up guys before Ms. Kisaragi kills us all! I'm going ahead. I can't afford to get into anymore trouble." With that he took off, peeking to make sure that the Student Council members were nowhere to be seen before entering the hallway. It's enough that I have the Student Council on my back, I don't need to add the White-haired Demon's rage to the list, he thought as he hurried down the corridors as fast as he could without drawing attention to himself.

He barely slowed down as he came in sight of class 10-3. He had hoped that the rest of the Music Club was on his heels, but was too much in a hurry to turn around and look. Yes he may be smaller than the rest of them and it should've be easier for him to walk in unnoticed, but his pink hair was a bull's eye for everyone. Katsuro was once again grateful that his desk was in the second row, second seat, close to the door. He had originally wanted to be by the window, but having to cross the whole class would've been too obvious and would've called more attention to himself than his hair did. And once he realized that the Student Council President was in the class as well, being close to the door was top priority. Now he entered the class, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. He made a move toward his seat, but had no idea if he had made it in time. He just refused to look towards where he knew Ms. Kisaragi was standing. He accidentally glance at Nanami, but quickly looked away.

--------------------------------------------------
Up Next: @Periodically Incorrect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.