Genderbend roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yaoilover91

Original poster
I don't know what about this makes me enjoy it so much, but I really enjoy a character being turned from male to a female. Although only certain ones. If you want to suggest anything that isnt on this list feel free to do that. I don't really know what much to say about this, but ya. So um. If anyone wants to do any of these plots send something my way. Also if you happen to want to or know anyone who like to do a gay version of all this feel free to let others know of me! ^.^

P.S. I want to be the one who is a guy changed into a woman. Also no matter what please no pure smut roleplayers. I'd really like to do a serious story off of this stuff.

Dragonball Z

A simple wish (Vegeta x Goku/Gola)

Vegeta gets the dragonballs together to summon Shinron. Goku flies over to figure out what going on because with Vegeta this could mean anything. Goku gets there right when the dragon is summoned. A misunderstanding with their conversation makes Shinron believe the wish is to change Goku's gender. He does this, and since a year needs to pass before the balls can be reclaimed that will give plenty of time for Goku to undergo a full emotional and physical transformation

Kingdom Hearts

Christmas Gift (Riku x Sora/Sara)

Sora has feelings for Riku which have not been kept a secret. Confessing his feelings were ultimately useless since Riku was only into women. Sora very depressed and sad. Although the two were still friends and Riku wasn't homophobic it was business as usual. This was not good enough for Sora. Going into Christmas town together the brunette disappears for a while having Riku wait in town for him. On Christmas Day Riku discovers his present. Sora had a sex change in order to be with him. The boy wanted to be with him so bad that changing genders was nothing to him.

I like you better like this (Riku x Sora/Sara)

After reuniting with Riku after a long search the boy gets on his knees crying for Riku. After the emotional scene things take a weird turn after the darkness slowly starts to spread to Sora changing his form into one of a woman. Now Sara, she freaks out at her new form unable to believe what has become of her body. Taking Sara into a more private area Riku starts to calm her down. Things start to get heated after a bit of talking after Riku admits Sara was actually quite sexy to him.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Tails secret (Sonic x Tails)

I've not got a full idea for this, but I do enjoy the idea of Tails being transsexual. With all the talk on the internet with Tails originally suppose to be a girl and all that stuff I think it oddly fits.

Naruto

Pervy Sage! (Jiraiya x Naruto/Naruko)

Naruto and Jiraiya go out into the forest far away from the leaf village in order to find an artifact Jiraiya suggested to Naruto they find. This artifact does not exist and is a front to make Naruto turn into a woman for his sexual wants. He is able to do it, but the longer time goes on Jiraiya feels more of a emotional connection and although Naruko denies feelings are shared she feels them too.

I Must Save Sasuke! (Sasuke x Naruto/Naruko)

After a long attempt to try and fight for Sasuke to come back to the leaf village it seemed nothing was working. Everyone came together trying to figure out what was the best solution to this problem especially how big of a threat the man could be. Eventually they all came to the same thing. It was out there, but the only idea they could agree on. Naruto turns into a woman and sees if the new Naruto can have Sasuke fall in love with her.

The Mission That Changed Everything. (Kakashi x Naruto/Naruko)

In order to enter a village exclusively for women Naruto uses his juitsu in order to change. Kakashi was allowed in as well, but had to be careful not to do anything with any of the women. Unable to change Naruto slowly feels herself not wanting to change back more and more, but does not realize it yet. Kakashi meanwhile feels himself getting the hots for her. Will they finish the mission before one of them snaps?

Kyuubi's Pet (Kyuubi x Naruto/Naruko)

Releasing from his prison Kyuubi comes out of Naruto's body free and more powerful then ever in a half fox half human form and no one can stop him The first thing he does is take Naruto now powerless without the fox and become his pet in female form. Making him promise this would save the leaf village from destruction. Naruto agrees.

Part of His Pack (Kiba x Naruto)

Naruto practices the sexy juitsu in the middle of nowhere just for the training. Kiba catches the training and for some reason Naruko can't switch back. This does not help Kiba finding the new female hot as hell.

Juitsu Gone Wrong (Naruto x Naruko)

Using harem juitsu to win a battle all of the girl clones disappears sept for one. The one that stays seems like a separate entity.

Evil Intent (Iruka x Naruto/Naruko) (This one is mostly kink focused and not heavy on story. Fair warning.)

Iruka fights Naruto and successfully knocks the blond out. Taking him back to the home base and tying the male up he reveals the knowledge that Naruto can switch genders. If Naruto promised to offer sex in female form his life and body would be spared. Although it would be taken through the ringer in a variety of ways.

Huh. Id thought people would love this thread.

I'm game if you include some Bleach or in Kingdom Hearts some Vexen x Marluxia

Hi fabulous! Send me a message! I think we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.