Gender Wars RP

As Auctor made it to the pack house he saw Jacov jumping into the pool and making his way to the blow up bed in the middle. Auctor watch for a second then ran up and dove into the pool creating almost no splash. He popped up on the other side of the bed "Hay Jacov." He said.

Jacov glanced at his close friend and fellow pack member with one eye lazily before closing it again with a long yawn.

"Nice dive. Ten out of ten." Jacov joked. He chuckled even though his eyes were kept close. He pointed at the cabinet towards the side of the pool with one of his rough hands that were held laxly in the air.

"If you want something to lie on there's some extra beds in there. Oh and lunch is already on the table."

Auctor started to float on his back. "It's more efficient just to do this." He said relaxing as the water moved him around.

"So what do you have sitting on the table for us?" He said lazily. He may be addicted to training but he still needed to relaxe his muscle. No one can go full time hard training though he wished he could.

"Food. If your really that interested in eating you can go figure it out yourself." Jacov laughed, shoving Auctor lightly causing his inflatable bed to float off towards the other direction only to bounce right back. He propped himself on his elbow and despite the flimsy plastic bed dipping below the water he narrowed his eyes at Auctor.

"You weren't the one to cross the border, right?" Jacov asked seriously. He didn't like being such a up-tight prick to his brothers but then again, he was pack leader.

"Alex was the one talking to the girl if that's what your asking." He said bluntly. He crossed the border everyday without anyone knowing and today of all days he let them see him just to scare them a little bit., to make them think Black Fang was planning something.

Jacov's body eased slightly at Auctor's remarks, he moved back into his relaxed position.

"Ah..Alex. He's usually a good kid.." Jacov muttered. "No wonder.."

His eyes went back to Auctor, this time not as threatening, but more of a concern look dominated his eyes.

"What do you think we ought to do?"

"Figure out why he is talking to them." Auctor said as he thought. "Their could be a number of reasons why he is talking to them. From trying to be friendly, which isn't that bad, to plotting against us, which I doubt but it could still happen."

"Friendly... Regardless he and the other female girl could've broken the treaty that we've managed to keep. The relationship between the Fangs are shaky enough as it is. It was dumb thing to try out, those female wolves are our enemies." Jacov muttered under her his breath. He rolled off of his bed causing a large splash before making his way out of the pool.

"I'm going to eat now. Feel free to join me." Jacov mentioned to Auctor, already half-way towards the doorway.

Auctor did the same and followed his alpha inside. 'If he goes once, he will go again. I will follow him next time.' He looked around at the food set out on the table but waited for Jacov to go first. He still had to show respect to the alpha.

Jacov looked back at Auctor as he gestured towards the table, when he saw Auctor's hesitance he walked over to him and gave the younger boy a hearty shove.

"You know I hate all that respect jazz. We're all just one big family remember?" Jacov chuckled striding over to the table and slipping into the wooden seats. He took a nice slober of the potatoes and stuck it into his mouth.

"Holy shit. I cook so dang good." Jacov joked, getting another serving as he spoke.

Luna, waiting for the movie, statred thinking about today's events. "What if this was a scheme by the Black Fangs to ambush us? Maybe Zac's not his real name! No, it didn't seem like it. I hope they don't know, his packmates would kill me on sight. I just want a good friend is all, why can't that be allowed. I need to know more..." She planned to slowly get the information out of her Alpha over time, wanting to know what HORRIBLE eventt could have caused this divide, creating so much hate between these people. "I'll get it out of her, and find a way to see my friend. It'll work out."

Auctor took a big piece of stake and smothered it with mash potatoes. He started to dig in savoring every bite. He ate slow trying to get every bit of flavor that he could out of it.

"Luna! Di! Everyone! Movie!" Anise yelled, as she brought a huge popcorn bowl over to the living room. Sitting on the sofa, she decided to buy "Warm Bodies." The girls would come down if they wanted. Anise waited for the previews to finish, a bit lost in thought. 'Why is it that Luna is interested in the origin story all of a sudden? That stubborn girl, too nice for her own good...'

Luna tried not to laugh at the title of the movie... "Warm Bodies? Seriously," She thought to herself. "I'll stay for a bit I suppose." She sat on the couch with her friends and ate some popcorn as the movie began. Not laughing now was getting more and more difficult for Luna, just the type of movie it was amused her. "Hey," She said during a non-important part of the movie. "I'm gonna take a break. My eyes hurt, too much screen time. See you guys in a bit." WHat was she to do with this time? Hmm...

Anise nodded as Luna announced her departure, chuckling at the movie's antics. "Make sure if you go you the forest you take someone with you!" She warned. Anise took another handful of popcorn, laughing once more.

"Yes Anise," She said without showing her annoyance. "I'll be careful of that." She sat on the grass outside, glad to be away from THAT movie! She changed into wolf form and stretched herself out, she was still sore from running earlier. "Maybe I should try to see Zac sometime tomorrow. But how do I get past Anise? Hmm..." She continued to lay there and try to come up with such a plan that wouldn't start a fight, or get herself caught.

By the time the credits rolled, Anise sighed. A leader doesn't lead without a cause, and she decided that it was about time the newer, younger wolves learned their causes. Why they fight the Black Fangs. Anise saw how the sky was darkening, the first few perks of starlight coming out. When Anise stood, she motioned for the other girls to follow. Finding Luna on the grass, in wolf form, she rubbed the tip of her furry head, chuckling. The other girls say around them, some in wolf form, others- human. "It's understandable why your curious about them." She said, softly.

Luna looked at her in "Suprise," Silently celebrating her victory. She needed to listen carefully, so that if Zac didn't ask, she could tell him. "Are you," Luna asked, still "surprised." "Are you going to tell us about the seperation of genders? I'll listen in, that's for sure." She moved from her spot in the center so her Alpha could stand there and tell the story of the divide.

"Fine, since it seems so necessary now than before." She mused, going to the middle and standing. She sighed. It had been a long time before she revisited this story. "As we all know, a customary pack will have a male and female alpha. Mates. And there was- Caden and Lia, before the divide of course. So I guess you could say we all used to be Black Fangs once. However, the male alpha, despite his mating bond, slept around, and got another wolf, Rachel, pregnant. She claimed it was his, and he banished her, and she swore revenge on him, and the rest of his pack, publicly announcing what he had done to her. Of course, most of the female wolves left, including Lia, and they formed their own pack, the Silver Fangs. Lia remained alpha, with Rachel as her beta, and they kept to themselves. That was, until one morning, before Rachel's birth, Lia found her with her throat slit. Of course, she knew it was the Black Fangs who had killed her friend, and in a rage, launched an all out surprise war. It lead to numerous deaths, and the eventual migration of the Black Fangs. Until a few years ago of course. My parents died in that war. I had went rogue, but quickly came back when I heard that the last of us were either dying, or leaving. That's when I took it all over. That war was personal for me." She explained, her face and tone solemn.

(Nice alternative XD!)
Luna kept herself in a grim silence. She didn't know her Alpha had gone through so much, this made it hard for Luna to hold back tears, as she lost her parents as well. "I," She said quietly, all of her strength in resisting her tears of sorrow. "I know how you felt, Anise. I too lost my parents, but not by war. I'm sorry for asking..." Luna felt very bad about inquiring about the divide now, so many emotions were firing from everyone. She went to the woods, not too far, just out of sight. If she was to cry, it would be alone. What was she to do? A young woman reminded of her own horrible past and told another's. "I just need some water," She thought. "I need to go to the river, I don't care about consequences." Luna changed into human form and cried in silence on the river bank.