Gender Wars RP

Diana sighed. "You just said you might need help. I am not turning around now Luna."

(Post somebody, post! :D!)
Luna sighed as well. "We just have to make sure Miss Alpha is okay, then we're done."

(This is getting ackward...lol)
Diana nodded and turned her gaze foreward. All her senses were on high alert.

Auctor was board now. He jumped from the tree landing behind Diana with a large thud. He stood and started to walk away mumbling "Useless." under his breath. He was tired of their games.

The wind lightly blew grasping her red locks along with it. The area seemed calm and just nice. She had wandered away from her pack and even equal distance from the other. The woman laid down in the grass looking up at the sky, watching clouds move by letting her imagination turn them to shapes. Mavis was the endless boundaries type of gal who hated to be bound and controlled. An isolated hill that over looked its surrounding trees, this was the perfect place to get away. A yawn escaped her knowing she should head back yet her mind was in denial as her body simply refused to stand. The woman laid there a bit longer hoping nothing was going on she should have been aware of. Her mind wandered to a topic that wasn't one to really speak of: the black fangs. The other pack that was completed by the opposing gender. Why was it not allowed to mingle? What was so wrong about them? Mavis never dared to ask. She just kept quiet. Her head shook shaking the thoughts away then reached her feet. It was time to head back.

Jacov began to worry as he realized that the scents of some of his fellow pack members seemed to be trailing off towards Silver Fang territory. Were they ambushed? Were they spying on the women without his orders? Nonetheless he was slightly angered. His pack after all would be insolent and rebellious enough to trespass one of his few rules.

"They crossed the border.." Jacov murmured to himself his mind filling with worries and frustration. He wondered which of his brothers had crossed the borderline and the needed punishment that would go with the crime they had respectfully committed

But Jacov couldn't continue his thoughts as the putrid scent of female wolves entered his nostrils. His eyes met with the pack leader of the Silver Fang, Anise. A silver female wolf with a confident stance and authority that seemed to be pouring out of her every pore.

Jacov pushed his rough paws against the ground bringing him to a halt, finally stopping right at the beginning of the river which separated the two feared alphas. Just a single body of water separating the two most feared wolves of the forest. He snarled loudly his large fangs bared and his body positioned in a way which he could easily pounce, his tail stood straight up and the fur on the back of his neck stiffened.

"Anise." Jacov growled with a deep husky voice. His body remained unmoved from his strong stance. After all who knew what the female could do.

Anise kept her stance alert, yet relaxed, unintimidated by Jacov. "I don't know why you can't control your mongrels, but you
need to get it into their heads to keep off our side. The next one we find crossing boundaries may not be so lucky." She threatened, irritation evident in her voice. She even dared to step a little closer to the edge of the river, making sure it was known how serious she was. If she could have put up a huge fence, Anise was sure she would've. The less drama, the better. "And keep your mutts away from my pack. You know the rule. No fraternizing." She scolded.

Jacov's body eased slightly as he put his snout up high, looking at the Silvery wolf with his hard chestnut colored eyes as he scoffed.

"You talk as if my brothers were to the blame for this. Your pack members are the ones who visit this river frequently." Jacov replied in his gruff voice. But he continued in a even deeper voice while his eyes narrowed at Anise's so that they met hers. "Even I know you visit here often."

He responded to her light step with two large steps that brought him to the very edge of the river. He was clearly not willing to step down to the female. His snout lowered and he kept his eyes locked onto hers.

"The next time your nymphomaniac sisters tries to approach our territory or one of our brothers, we will not take it laying down." Jacov insulted. His lips snarling slightly.

Luna finally reached the river to see the Alphas in a standoff. She stood near her leader, growling as well. She did not say anything due to fear of starting a fight.

"You act as if the river isn't fair game. Your brothers are the ones who've crossed the line of the river, broke the fraternizing rule. You couldn't even find the hint of a paw print on your land, while ours reeks of your members." Anise explained, keeping her glare. They were both at the edge of the river, almost within snapping distance of the other. "Just make sure it doesn't happen again." Anise growled, turning and starting to walk away.

Jacov kept silent but still watched readily as the Silver Fang alpha made her way back to her home. He looked towards the other female wolf that accompanied the Anise. He made sure that they had eye contact, showing that he knew she was one who talked to his brother.

He was disgusted quite frankly by the female wolf., so easily open to others, even if they were her enemies.

"She won't last that long in this world.." Jacov muttered as he began his way back to the Black Fang house his body still alert and ready if anything were to happen.

Luna ignored this rude comment, knowing not to reply to the angry Alpha. "Hmm," She thought. "He knows, does he not? All I wanted was to see if ANY of those males were good people, and I found one! I'll ask Anise about it on the way."

Anise growled as she walked away with Luna, waiting until they were out of earshot before speaking. "He's right you know. The one rule, besides the border, that I ask you to follow, is not to talk to them! And what do you do? Talk to one of the Black Fangs! Not only are they dangerous and insensitive, but they're a bad influence. Don't go to the river without another pack member by your side, do you understand? The last thing I need is to be forced to talk more with that stupid Alpha of theirs..." Anise lectured, her blood boiling from the confrontation.

"I-I-" Luna stuttered. "Yes, Anise. It won't happen again..." Luna knew she couldn't betray her new friend like that. If only they could meet secretly... "I'm sorry. I caught one spying and told him to get out of there which led to threatning."

Anise softened a bit at that. "Alright, as long as that was all you were doing. Just be careful. I still don't want you to go in the woods by yourself anymore, take one of the girls with you, or myself, just as a safety precaution." She ordered, changing forms behind a tree when she saw her clothes. Slipping them back on, Anise gave a small grin to Luna before she walked in the house. "We can buy groceries tomorrow, since it's seemed to be a busy day... can we just order a Netflix movie tonight?" Anise asked, flipping through the Channel Guide.

"Wow," Luna thought happily. "She bought it, and she's being nice. Two birds with one stone, no?" She stayed in wolf form, unlike her Alpha, and continued walking with her. "Sure," She responded. "If the girls like it, so do I! And, hey. I have a question... What started the large war between the males and females anyways?"

Anise walked towards the kitchen, already popping popcorn for the girls. "Call it a 'mate dispute'" Anise said absentmindedly, as she placed the bag in the microwave, grabbing a huge bowl. "A personal mate dispute. Each side says it's a different story, although we know the truth, and that's why you never trust a Black Fang." Anise explained vaguely, not wanting to get into the detail of it all. "What if we watched something with Aliens?" Anise asked as she grabbed the inflated bag from the microwave.

"A vague answer," Luna thought, slightly annoyed. "Expected. I'll get more information another time." She helped Anise with the preperations and responded absent-midedly "Sure, I could go for some brain-sucking action. Or whatever..." She continued her work, her curiosity killing her. "Not going into detail, hmm? A bad memory I assume. I'll leave you to your peace then, boss." Luna then walked out to see the situation outside.

A smirk went over Auctors face as he heard the story. 'Only threatening, this wolf didn't have a threat in her body.' After they were farther up the path he crossed the river and headed back to the house. Now all he had to do was ask for the other side of the story, it would be quite fun to try and piece together the lies and truths. Maybe he should blow her story up to something more along a conversation and see if his suspicions were true... it all deepened on how the conversation held. He would have the real answer soon enough.

Jacov reached the home soon there after, he transformed into his human form and slipped some shorts onto his bare body. He left his shirt on a nearby tree branch as he decided to take a dip in the pool. Jacov jumped in, causing a large splash of water to his the surroundings. He swam over to the inflatable bed in the center and climbed on.

"The others'll come back when their hungry." Jacov grumbled as he put his hands behind his head and began his afternoon nap.