Gender Wars RP

Luna was walking back home when she ran into Anise, falling onto the ground. "Sorry," She said with a laugh. "I didn't see you there. What time is it?" Luna couldn't hide that she was avoiding the dreaded question, "Where were you?" She laughed nervously and waited in silence.

Anise followed Luna's faint trail to the side of the river, where she saw the familiar sight of Luna's retreating figure. She barked loudly, ordering her to stay, a low growl in her chest as she could smell Luna's scent and the unfamiliar scent mingling. Who the hell had been here with Luna? The scent disappeared at the river... Had she been TALKING to one of them!? Anise's rumbling growl only deepened at the sight of Jacov, confirming her suspicions. She glared as best she could from the other side of the river, snapping her teeth and stamping her paw. Her nose gesturing towards the mixing scents. The message was clear. Stay the hell away. She glanced back over to make sure Luna was still there. If she had moved or ran back to the house, Anise swore to god...

(Alrighty then...?)
Luna jumped at the bark of her Alpha, only to turn around and see a more aggressive looking wolf on the other side of the river. Luna gasped, and ran towards Anise. "Who," She said in panic. "Is THAT?! He doesn't look very nice, Anise..." She quickly changed into wolf form, and sped off to home.

Auctor had managed to get to the girls pack house quicker than usual, the first thing he saw was the girls leaving to get into the car and the alpha was running to the river. He hid himself as he continued stealthily and then followed the alpha. He did just want to go home but the river was in between territory's, he would have to kick her out of their side if she crossed it. He didn't have much of a choice but to follow.

It was easy to stay hidden, the alpha was concentrated on following a sent, briefly letting down her guard. He kept down wind of her so his sent wasn't caught, that could end up badly for both of them. As he followed he tried to figure out what sent she was following, but it was useless unless he got close enough to pick it up. He could tell she was heading to the river, positive of it now.

As they came up upon the river she looked mad at one of her pack. He could smell Alex's sent their and realized immediately that the two of them were talking. For now he would keep it a secret and try to figure out why he was doing it. Maybe he was trying to get some info out of them. Auctor would skip the afternoon training and keep an eye on Alex instead.

Diana nodded at the command and went to get get in the car. Snatching the keys from the counter she walked out to the driveway. She stilled for a moment, turning her head to see if she could smell or hear anything out of the norm. It wasn't strange for Luna to run off somewhere, but there was always the fear that something could happen. Leaning against the hood of the silver car, Diana waited for her packmates to return.

While running through the woods, Luna encountered a wolf that had been following Anise. "Um," Shadow said as she slid into a halt. "Don't hurt me, I won't say anything, I'm just going to keep going, and check on everybody..." She then continued her sprint home, scared that more male wolves would be near."

Diana glanced at her watch. She did not like how long it was taking the others to get back home. Frowning she started to walk toward the tree line. That's when she caught one of the trails that Anise had spoken about earlier. A low growl escaped her throat. She disliked when others entered their territory, especially the Black Fangs. They had already made it clear that the females were not welcomed.
She looked up when she heard a wolf draw near. Spotting Luna's familiar coat, she frowned. Why was she running like that? "Luna! Whats going on?"
"

Luna couldn't say anything, the male could still hear her. She stopped near her pack-mate and said in between breaths, "It's nothing... Just... Going out for a... Run... How is everyone?" It seemed believable enough, no one could know of her interactions with her new friend, no one...

Auctor watched her pass, she was the week one. Not willing to fight, but it just made his life easier. He only needed to keep an eye out for one less female. He continued to walk, not caring if the others spotted him, they were not attacking each other or anything. He was just 'disrespecting' the line they made in his forest. He didn't care about their line. He was their first and his land was marked on their side long before they showed up. It was his forest, he was just kind enough to share it with the others...

Diana scowled at Luna. "Anise is out looking for you. She got worried when it took you forever to get back. Where the hell were you?" Diana's green eyes locked with Luna's in a stare so intense it was surprising Di wasn't a mother. "I want answers now."

Luna matched her stare with her own red eyes, one form of combat she specialized in... "I saw Anise on the way back here," Luna said calmly. "I ran when I saw a large male wolf on the other side of the river and didn't stop. What did I miss?"

Auctors ears perked up when he heard 'answers'. Answers is what he was looking for as well. Both sides of the story would be helpful later on. He made it to a high branch in a tree. He wasn't able to be heard or seen hear and they wouldn't notice him unless he makes it so. He listened for the response... It could prove to be helpful later on.

Then he heard the lie. 'I ran from a large male wolf!' He knew that wasn't the case and if this silver fang member believed her this whole thing would be a waist of time... still... the alpha knew something more. Maybe she would call the lie.

Diana suddenly snarled at Luna, Something that the usually calm woman never did. "Luna you don't come home smelling like one of those animals if the only thing you did was run from one. I can smell a male on you. You had to have been talking to one. What happened?"
It was true, she could not tell that the male was hiding in the tree. Nomally she would have been more careful, but in her irritation about Luna to her concern over Anise, put her in a slight panic that she was very uncomfortable with.

(Silence 0_0)
Luna was in a bad situation. "He's listening," Luna thought. "I'm sure of it. Another lie? One has to work..." She gave Diana a guilty look and "confessed." "Alright, you got me. You can't tell anyone, got it? It'll start a large fight. I was playing with some fish when a male wolf came up and was spying. I recognized him for it, then he dropped down and threatened me. I ran back, and ended up here. Anise saw him, I think there's trouble. I don't want a fight, our members could become injured." That was a good one, well played Luna.

(Too much? Sworry)

Diana let out a growl of frustration and rolled her eyes. She stormed back into the house and started to fixate on the chores she had been doing that morning. She wasn't going to pry she wasn't going to deal with any of this. It was not her job. She pulled on some long dish washing gloves and started in on the grease stained pans.

(No I was noting the long period of silence XD!)
"Diana," Luna yelled. "You don't believe me?" She ran back to make sure Anise was okay after seeing that wolf.

She growled when she heard Luna yell at her from outside. She went to the door to holler back at her, when she saw that Luna was out toward the trees again. She sighed softly. Her skin started to prickle. She wanted to run as a wolf. Closing her eyes she gave into the urge and soon had transformed into a dark furred wolf. She took off after Luna.

Luna looked back to see Diana following her. "Alrighty," She said to her. "I suppose two could help in this situation. Let's go check on Anise, shall we?" She continued running to the river, aware of the wolf she had run into earlier watching them. She gave him a quick glance, and continued on her way.

"I expect a very long explaination later on tonight. Hopefully after a nice warm bath and a glass of tea. You both know how I hate playing these games." She followed the other female, letting Luna lead the way.

"Wait," Luna said. "How about YOU handle both of those things, and I go about my business. Deal?"