What gender do you play?

• Male - yang all the way.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Female - simply yin.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
I've played both, but, I dominately play male for the main reason of my female characters tend to be crazy.

The few I have played tend to be complete PMSing bitches for some reason. Which tends to give me a sexist feeling attitude. So, I stay away from that path for the most part.

I won't have a hard time playing a very girly-girly female, but sometimes I try to range myself to different kinds of girls.
I've also played males in the past, but usually, it's hard for me to get into as much.
I want to keep trying, though! To become a better roleplay~ I want to try and expand my playing abilities with both genders :D

The majority of my characters have been male, though my female characters have been somewhat more successful (Somewhat disturbingly so, according to Mara).

Heehee.

Yang rhymes with wang.

Also I mostly play guys.

I've only ever played two female characters.

Like some of the men have said about playing their counterparts, when I play males, they end up like the bad side of road-kill (not that that's saying much, but still). I'm very comfortable with my gender and therefore play to my strengths on this one.