Gender Bender Plot

Y

YunaRen Leader

Original poster
Well hello everyone and welcome to my plot request thread and thanks for reading it. I currently want to do a gender bender plot where my character who is a boy magical turns into a girl over night. Though before we get into my plot ideas let go over my exceptions and rules.

1.Post Speed: Okay when it comes to replying I don't mind one post a day, bi-weekly or even a little longer. Though of course I won't complain if I get more and will do my best to reply quickly.
2. Post Length: Honestly when it comes to post length I normally like one of two small paragraphs at the very least so I have something to work work with at the very least. Though if you give me more that's even better.
3. I will only use Anime face claims as I find roleplaying as real people to be weird and rather awkward.
4. I prefer to roleplay over PMs.
5. Please PM if interested and please state whether you want there relationship to be romantic or not.

A Sudden Change

Okay so the basic story is our characters have been close friends since childhood. Though on the night before my characters sixteenth birthday a strange event happens. You see my character goes to sleep as a boy and is startled the next day to find that he has waken up as a girl. To make matters worst my character made plans to hangout with your character all day and now as to open the door in his/her new form for you.

Okay so I'm looking for someone to play my character childhood friend which can be a boy or girl. The relationship can be be romantic or the two can just remain friends it's really up to you, and what you want.

This sound interesting. Please pm me if still looking to do this one.