- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
No, the quote was 'they hit instantly' as in there is no way to dodge them. that is what I was adressing. He has a limited magic reserve, which I will keep track of. As for Genesis, well, we know the cost of that. he has a great big fuck off tattoo on one arm. and StarFall, its either a single targed or lots and lots of little (and much weaker) strikes. so its dodgable or just not so strong.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I read the quote o.o That part of her post was going off of what I had previously said, but as long as you have draw backs in mind then everythings good.

Not so much drawbacks, just limitations on spells.

Well include some draw backs please. Spells like that should take it's toll on the caster.

Speaking of which, @Seeking Calliope, your character's Watery Grave spell thingy should include draw backs tied in with the speed of which the water cube fills. Oh and I also forgot to mention: I'll tell you what I had told Darkius when she originally had a ice spell, if someone requests Ice as an independent element, I'll have to adk you to change your spell. But for right now it's accepted :)

@Azula, your character is good to go :D Might want to check my spelling of her name on the Cast list >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitomebore
Hey, I know the genders are currently a bit imbalanced for the males favor, but would it be okay for me to do a Physical Caster for the males? I can't play female characters to save my life, unfortunately... But I'd be interested in joining this.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Actually, counting Mernsicle's reserved character, we currently have one more female than male ^.^ Go ahead and post a character :)

I also just updated the Cast list :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Wicked
Yes, go ahead ^.^

Can I reserve a spot for a nature male or is that already called?

Go ahead!

But now we're back to having more males than females xD

x5 +1 Reserved Girls || x5 +3 Reserved Boys
And yes, I included a reserve counter in my edits :D

Noctis the Devious updated Caster's Challenge with a new update entry:

IC Posted

I just realized I never explained the "round" system I've been testing in my recent roleplays >.< Well, here's the run down that I will be sure to include the Extras tab under Rules:

Each round acts as a chapter in a book or an act in a play, and the first round, or the prologue, tends to be the "Meet and Greet" round and it often lasts a week or so in real time and an hour or so in game time; however, I will allow more time if conversations need to be wrapped up. The time I will...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Cybermoon, ah, I fudged up. You can't make two characters of the same gender >.< Sorry, I totally forgot you had claimed the male spirit caster, my bad D:

and it wasn't spirit. it was gravity. i was hoping to reserve for nature.

Well frick, I need more coffee >.< Mernsicle reserved the dark male, and a physical female o.o' Elle has the male spirit and female nature.

But yeah, you can't reserve two males. It's the last rule in case you were wondering.

That you can do :D

Well include some draw backs please. Spells like that should take it's toll on the caster.

Speaking of which, @Seeking Calliope, your character's Watery Grave spell thingy should include draw backs tied in with the speed of which the water cube fills. Oh and I also forgot to mention: I'll tell you what I had told Darkius when she originally had a ice spell, if someone requests Ice as an independent element, I'll have to adk you to change your spell. But for right now it's accepted :)

@Azula, your character is good to go :D Might want to check my spelling of her name on the Cast list >.<
So.... I can have drawbacks but cast infinately? that seems....illogical, Let me just make a spell that restores health at the cost of mana, but produces more health than mana eaten, then a spell that produces mana at the cost of health but produces more health than mana eaten. ooh! infinite power and infinite health. costs matter no more!
Yeah. I would prefer to stick to my current plan of Low draw backs, but has a 'mana cost' of each spell and has a reserve of energy to cast.

You've obviously haven't read the whole Magic vs. Body thing under extras .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.