Gedar: War of Doctrine

Status
Not open for further replies.
"only being able to survive for a month without food" Still pretty impressive. Humans can go max 1 week I think.

no three weeks. and in my head a Lizardman can go six months

ah ok. I figured that'd probably be the explanation.

I think I'm going to like Mr. Crocodile Man. We needed a frontline tank, and I can totally see Eva standing on his head nonchalantly.

From now on I shall refer to Alligator guy as Al for convenience. I'm not sure how great a tank he'll be though. If I were a low leveled enemy minion, I'd be running the fuck away from that guy as fast as I could. Same for most of the characters actually.

His name is Yodd! How hard is that? And Kara you're wrong, by gaming logic they attack the scariest guy. Never understood how that worked

Not the scariest, the one with the most Aggro. I've gotten back into MMOs again recently and I made this really cute little loli character who so happened to be a tank because the name Lanceloli is just the best pun ever. She's not scary at all she just aggros everyone. Somehow I think fear got replaced by anger in game logic. The more damage you do to them and the scarier you are, the more pissed they get and the more they try to rip out your eyes.

Now I'm imagining a tiny goblin thing like jumping up and down because it can't reach Yodd's eyes

• Love
Reactions: Noryia
And that's why you have to have someone riding on his head, to poke the goblins going for the eyes!

Also, I'll be making a second character within the next couple of days.

She's gonna have to work real hard to let her do that. Seriously

I imagine the effort put into the task is probably proportional to the number of small eye-poking goblins available though.

I'll be honest. I didn't get what you said there

It was a vaguely witty comment stemming from my inept need to be pedantic.

Pedantic. ... haven't heard that in a while. Almost as far back as when I last heard antithesis

I'm somewhat a fan of using extravagant and rare words. I developed such usage simply from the books I used to read, and thanks to those books using it so frequently I didn't even realise I was using uncommon words until someone told me I sounded like a "posh cunt". Didn't stop doing it though. I'd rather be a posh cunt than have to speak like a commoner.

Awesome! Also I just realised something

HE'S NOT A FUCKING ALLIGATOR!

He's a crocodile. Bigger and scarier

his bigness and scariness go far beyond either of the two :D apparently bigness is a word now.

Doesn't change the fact that he ain't a puny murican alligator, it's the bigger meaner cousin with a prison record.

Scientifically speaking, it also depends on what kind of water is in Yodd's home. Saltwater crocodiles are much larger than their freshwater counterparts, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.