Not open for further replies.
J

Jello

Original poster
✴Gedar✴
A mystical land interlocked in struggles of it's inhabitants

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Information:
So, this is my second attempt at my first group roleplay. I decided to try it again since I put so much work into it, even if it died the first time.

Regarding the storyline, it will be entirely interactive with a lot of sub plots. As the roleplay game 'master' so to speak, I will work to make the plot continue, but your characters are what will make the wheels keep turning. Your character will only be as important as you make them. The NPCs can and will interact with your characters, it's up to you how you respond. Any questions regarding the storyline can be asked. If you wish to be a prominent member of a particular group or faction, feel free to ask me so I can list you as such.
Since many years ago, the balance of power has not been upset between the Solus and the Arcanis. Struggling to take power over the other, neither has gained much ground despite the many battles that have been fought. Many lives have been lost to the constant warring between the seemingly inexhaustible forces of the Solus. With Svenriir's mighty angels in alliance with the witchers, the Arcanis witches have begun to decrease in numbers, hiding this from their enemy. But the balance has been upset, slowly but surely. A new religion has raised it's head to greet it's predecessors. Thankfully, the Order of Dreams is a peaceful group and fairly ignored by the covens of Arcanis. The Order had begun to gain good relations with the Arcanis when something changed everyone's point of view.

One day, on the eastern sky of Gedar, the clouds ran red, as if with blood. Blasts and flashes of light shooting into the atmosphere like bloody heralds of death. Every seer, prophet and oracle began to see the glimpses of what was happening. Humans were seeing the extremely rare birth of a deity. Something that only happens once in many generations. The light show had damaged a good part of the plains from the large amount of debris falling from the sky. When the earth stopped it's trembling and shaking, all that was left in the now barren area, was a single form. This form... was the birth of Athoos Insontis. Named so by the decree of Releo, though the child knows nothing but her name.

The humans, in their thirst for power so that they might destroy their foes, have begun the race for Athoos Insontis. The moment they were informed of her birth by the proclamation of their seers, the search for the child ensued. What human will find her first? Or will it be human? If the Solus takes the child, and she allies with Svenriir, does anyone have a chance? Or the demons, if Periculum devours the soul of a deity, will he tear the world itself apart? The possibilities are endless, and only determined by the inhabitants of Gedar. The struggle for power may be decided.

The search had begun, for though the deity had been born... she has vanished from the barren lands that provided her birthplace. It is up to the people of Gedar to seek her out. Athoos Insontis could very well be what tips the fragile balance of existence in this world.

See the sign ups for detailed setting information:

OPEN SIGNUPS - Gedar: New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.