S

Sycamore

Original poster
banner.jpg

Fill out this layout and include it in every post:

(Picture; anime, not too big)
Full name:

[Type your post here]

Once we hit about 8 people, I'm gonna go ahead and close this roleplay down.

Hey! Can I Join? I dont know how to post Anime Photos but I can post a link? I'm a fan of steampunk and a beginner to RP. Could I Join?
Thanls!:bsmile:

Hey! Can I Join? I dont know how to post Anime Photos but I can post a link? I'm a fan of steampunk and a beginner to RP. Could I Join?
Thanls!:bsmile:
Hi :) well, sure! How much can you write? Like, how many paragraphs to you plan to write with each post?
Also, to post anime pictures, you just go to the thing above with all the tools and click on the button that looks like a picture of a mountain and a sun. It'll ask you for a link and you can just put the direct link to the picture there... I'd really appreciate if you could do that, and use a picture of reasonable size :)

Sure.
I plan to use an average of about 3 paragraphs. 1 paragraph for when my character's conversation. I want to write this entire story down and keep looking over it because I am a fan of Steampunk. Usually it's more upbeat but this should be interesting!

steampunk_by_naimane-d52a6u7.png

Name: Issac Nukee
Strengths: Making Music, Allys
Weaknesses: Fighting, Girls, Bombs{use of}

Facts: 1.Has a Fear Of Spiders
2. Sucks at Repairs.
3. Only his Arm and his right eye are Robot parts.
4. Has sister that is close to dying.
5. Has hardly any money.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

steampunk_by_naimane-d52a6u7.png

Name: Issac Nukee
Strengths: Making Music, Allys
Weaknesses: Fighting, Girls, Bombs{use of}

Facts: 1.Has a Fear Of Spiders
2. Sucks at Repairs.
3. Only his Arm and his right eye are Robot parts.
4. Has sister that is close to dying.
5. Has hardly any money.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Haha, I love it! Btw, you don't really need my persnission to start roleplaying, but the fact that you asked anyway is really nice :)
Anyway, yeah, have fun! And post whenever you like :)

eep! I'm gonna join! steampunk! new RP site! not enough sleep! pumped! woo! I'll post now.. hehe

Full name: Ross Connery
anime_steampunk_by_kuronah-d68k52o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sweet! Just go ahead and start posting :) it's the walk-in section after all, so if you can write at least three paragraphs, go wild!

Hope your okay with the shrinking thing. Thought It would already add thrill into this story! A plot that tries to bite back when you try to fight the system.

No Trouble?

P.S.: :bananaman::bananaman::bananaman: My feeling for how good this is going to be! :bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:

@Sycamore
@NeonMasterz
@magnusbane
@Zeraj

Hi, it's a shiny new OOC thread for you! Please keep all OOC chatter (anything that isn't a roleplay post) here from now on; it's great to see how welcoming and excited you are for your roleplay, but both to make moderation easier for the staffies, and to keep things simple for those who like to read roleplays, we like to separate OOC and IC on Iwaku n_n

Also, since Sycamore has decided they want a limited number of joiners, please let me know when you've decided the roleplay is full, so that I can move it to the appropriate closed signup board. Jump Ins is for roleplays that are available to join at any point in the story without permission or an approval process n_n

Anyway, uh...could you make it so that both stories fuse together?

@Sycamore
@NeonMasterz
@magnusbane
@Zeraj

Hi, it's a shiny new OOC thread for you! Please keep all OOC chatter (anything that isn't a roleplay post) here from now on; it's great to see how welcoming and excited you are for your roleplay, but both to make moderation easier for the staffies, and to keep things simple for those who like to read roleplays, we like to separate OOC and IC on Iwaku n_n

Also, since Sycamore has decided they want a limited number of joiners, please let me know when you've decided the roleplay is full, so that I can move it to the appropriate closed signup board. Jump Ins is for roleplays that are available to join at any point in the story without permission or an approval process n_n
Thanks, Minibit :3 I appreciate it so much! And yeah, I'll quote you here when I close off the roleplay.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.