Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ˢᵏʸ, Nov 3, 2014.

1. G'day, I'm Sky and I am Australian. I do not know if you can tell, but this whole welcoming thing is never as smooth as I wish for it to be, so I will tell you a little bit about me in hopes that my stumbling is covered up!

I am twenty years old, who lives on the east coast of Australia (like 90% of all Australian's) and for the past 6 years of my life have been role playing in one form or the other. Most of my experience comes from military role play and even a small degree of online server role play on different mediums of games.

Since, this is still going a little awkwardly I shall answer the about you survey to fill up space... Cause, why not?

What do you prefer to be called?

I prefer Sky, thanks.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Boy, I think.

How old are you?

Twenty years of age.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

New to the site, not roleplaying but I am new to forum roleplay.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I prefer group, but will do single if its with those I know.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Funny story, when I was younger and lived elsewhere, during the raining parts of the years is when people throw their stuff out and my cousins and I jumped in puddles inside a thrown out sofa. Though to answer the question, with a group I'd prefer jumping in puddles but alone or with one other, curling up on the sofa.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Money by Mystery Skulls.

"I need to stop worrying about things I can't control, I need to stop worrying about the dollars I don't owe"

- - -

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to join and wish me luck, still reading the community 101 and shortly going to read more!

2. AGH My eyes!
    Heya there Sky Welcome to the roleplays!
    Yadda yadda, Enjoy your stay, yadda yadda ask around for help if you need it.
  3. Greetings Sky, welcome to the community! :D