G'day

E

eliiiwhyyy

Original poster
Hello!

I'm Elias but feel free to call me Eli. I'm nonbinary and my pronouns are they/them, but I play male and female characters. I'm happy doing almost anything but I prefer plot and am not good at roleplaying sexual things.

I only like one on one rps, I have severe anxiety and am not good at talking to people first. I'll try and be online a fair bit but with uni I may have some days off.

As a person I love music, space and video games. I like incoporating music into my roleplays and may give recommendations for those that want them.

I like to think I'm friendly and apart from being shy and anxious, I like having friends so feel free to be my friend oorp!

Welcome to Iwaku!! Sounds like you should fit right in here. I love threading music into my posts too-- it can really make the difference in the mood of a scene sometimes!

If you have any questions about anything just lemme know and I'll help you figure it out!

Enjoyyyy & hope you can find some cool RPs and partners quickly <3

Welcome to Iwaku Eli! I think you'll find this is a very friendly place and that most people are very kind and easy to work with. I've been here for almost three years and I've never had any trouble.

Like Spook already said, if you have any questions please ask. We'll do everything we can to help and make you feel at home.

Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!