1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
All but Romance.
*Lights appear on the stage as RiddL appears from a cloud of smoke. Fireworks shoot up into the sky and explode in beautiful shades of blue, red and orange. RiddL raises the mic to his lips, licking them to dispel the nerves he has and takes a deep breath...*

GDAY EVERYONE !!! My name is RiddL and might I just say it is a pleasure to be here in a new community with new people.

As some may have noticed I'm Australian, home of the stick that comes back (Generally injuring me), the didgeridoo (Big hollow stick that's loud), spiders that eat snakes, snakes that eat dogs and finally, Kangaroos' that will beat you half to death if you make them angry (Though its funny to see when someone is really drunk...)

I enjoy writing, reading, sleeping (especially that one) and long romantic walks.... To the fridge. I'm also a really, really bad comedian, though it doesn't stop me.

Anyway, thought I'd leave my mark and a Gday to you all before whooshing away.

Feel free to send a message my way and say gday and whatnot.

RiddLr out

WELCOME TO IWAKU.

I TOO, AM FROM THE AUSSIELANDS. ENJOY THE ANTI-VEGEMITE AND NO KANGAROO PLAINS.

WELCOME TO IWAKU.

I TOO, AM FROM THE AUSSIELANDS. ENJOY THE ANTI-VEGEMITE AND NO KANGAROO PLAINS.

HELLO FRIEND, IT IS GOOD TO MEET A FELLOW AUSSIE... But the question is... Which state/territory?

HELLO FRIEND, IT IS GOOD TO MEET A FELLOW AUSSIE... But the question is... Which state/territory?
Victoria, where else? :P
Everyone should live in Victoria.

Well hello there you funny little bit! >:3 Welcome to the site!

Another Australian! welcome, mate!

I've been on plenty of sites like this one... Already the most Aussies of the lot of them. But cheers for the gday mate

Status
Not open for further replies.