G'day, folks!

S

Sonder

Original poster
Hello, the name is Sonder, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm not new to roleplaying, but I am new to this site. I heard about it from a friend and decided to check it out :). It looks like a really swell place, so here I am.

*Inserts awkward waving here*

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hi there Sonder! Welcome to the site! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome, Finch and Diana :D! It's nice to meet you both, and the goofy movie was definitely wonderful.

Reactions: Finch
[BCOLOR=#000000]( o //// o ) * Also waves awkwardly due to her brain being overloaded by cuteness *[/BCOLOR]

*waves shyly from behind a wall* W-welc-come to I-Iwaku! I'm also a new member, a-and I hope you have an a-awesome time!

Hi, Sonder, welcome to Iwaku. There's more than enough to do, here, just don't get lost! Please make yourself at home, tehe

Thank you all for the warm welcome <3 you're all so nice! I hope you're all having a good mornight.

OMIGUSH! Tis a cute little kitty! *clears throat*Masculine tone... Masculine tone.... Welcome to Iwaku, we have plenty of friendly people here, and even more..... alot of roleplays here.
*cringes awkwardly*
I think I'm out of welcome juice for the day, enjoy partaking in the playing of the roles, mate!