G'day. Allen 'ere.

V

VKAllen

Original poster
How rude of me. Several days of my arrival and I have yet to provide a well-deserved introduction to the community. A'ight. Let's see what you can learn from me and from the set of questions provided.

What do you prefer to be called?
As you may have realised, I'd prefer to be called Allen. If you're close to me, you'll find that I take a liking to felis catuses and would love to be called Kitty.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am what makes up the majority of the internet. I am what they call a male.

How old are you?
While I would've preferred this information to be private, I am 19 years old (my birthday was last week!).

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
In fact, I am. However, I am no stranger to role playing since '09. I have no general preference and will take a liking to any RP. Although once I get stuck into one, I will not participate in other RP's other than the one I loved. Yes, I am obsessive like that.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
My preference would be group RPs. I enjoy establishing new relationships and these new relationships are seeds that I sow that would hopefully sprout over time which impacts both OOC and IC elements of the RP's that I join in. Although at first trying to become friends with someone is difficult over the internet, the role play no longer becomes a matter-less subject. What my character does matters to their character.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
I will allow this to sum up my opinion for you.

51dda473897df.jpg

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
There are several. No, they aren't tormenting me at all actually~~! I have recently completed the entire series of Guilty Crown and therefore, the following songs are replaying inside of me constantly without failure.

Guilty Crown OST - Bios
Guilty Crown OST - Bios Delta
Guilty Crown OST - Euterpe
Guilty Crown OST - Departures
Supercell - My Dearest (Guilty Crown S1 Opening)
.hack//ROOTS OST - Silly Go Round
Luna Haruna - Overfly (aka. Sword Art Online S2 Ending)

Some of you might ask:

Where did the ones not from Guilty Crown come from?

Then my friends, I shall inform you the benefit of having an Anime-Crazed Sibling:
My sister loves the song Overfly and I frankly started to like it too.

Hello little AllenKitty who is freshly turned nineteen years of age! Welcome to Iwaku and I hope your Muse likes it here! You seem to be in for the long haul with your roleplays and I hope you find plenty of people here you can play with! Remember to check out the Global Signups and if you haven't, filling our your roleplayer Resume is an awesome start! Don't be afraid to just jump in and have some fun!