• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

cLsUmba.png

[spoili]Under "View moderator list" in GC, said list is empty. [/spoili]

Am I the only one troubled by this? There are shitposters on the loose! Shitposters! And not a single mod to worry about it for us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, we have people supervising it :P

You just can't see it obviously.

If no one was supervising, then we would still be having threads in General Chat that has been dead for years (literally)

As well as dead roleplays hanging around made by deleted members C:

Trust me, we have people supervising it :P

You just can't see it obviously.

If no one was supervising, then we would still be having threads in General Chat that has been dead for years (literally)

As well as dead roleplays hanging around made by deleted members C:
Obviously, I just found it strange none were listed above.

Obviously, I just found it strange none were listed above.
I think we don't list them is because there is really no point in doing so.

Tidying, moving and archiving threads from forum to forum is a job that is done by everyone on staff (moreso Maintenance members and Interns though obviously), not just done by a selected few.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
I think we don't list them is because there is really no point in doing so.

Tidying, moving and archiving threads from forum to forum is a job that is done by everyone on staff (moreso Maintenance members and Interns though obviously), not just done by a selected few.
Then why is there a section dedicated to listing them? I'm assuming there's one for every subforum. Seems kinda superfluous.

EDIT: I suppose they are useful for the Worldbuilding competition winners. There you kinda need to see who are in charge of the thing. I suppose it's hard to have it just there, and not everywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typically things are only done when they really, really, really, really have to.

Shit posting is a little like a backed up toilet that's spreading gross water along the floor. If you complain they just tell you to wear stilts on your feet (ignore the shit poster).

• Useful
Reactions: Fluffy
Typically things are only done when they really, really, really, really have to.

Shit posting is a little like a backed up toilet that's spreading gross water along the floor. If you complain they just tell you to wear stilts on your feet (ignore the shit poster).
Except the water isn't gross, it just is there, good for little but the rare comedy.

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

End thread.
Le ol' maymay

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Peter Feels
>.> The "moderator list" for each forum really isn't a good indicator of who's actually moderating each forum.

Each intern and maintenance staff member does have at least one forum that they're specifically assigned to take care of, but the "moderator list"s on the forums are never updated to reflect that. It looks to me like most forums of the site either list all interns as being moderators of that forum, or they list no one at all.

I can assure you, though, that there are staff members of all kinds actively watching GC. :P This place is far from unsupervised. XD

Plus shitposting is fun, as long as it isn't taken to extremes. Like, we're supposed to leave all that stuff in the Asylum, but akljfa;dlfaj if anyone ever listened to that there would be like 1/3 of the threads posted in GC.

We're pulling out all the important people before we nuke this fucking place from orbit

EVERYTHING IS FINE, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
Why do all of your GC posts hint of either apocalypse or genocide?

Fun fact, like 6 months ago this place was only taken care of like once a week or something >:[ then I got on top of things and now everything is pretty.

My people are everywhere.

Bad boy bad boy, whatchu gonna do when they come for you?
>:]

Fun fact, like 6 months ago this place was only taken care of like once a week or something >:[ then I got on top of things and now everything is pretty.

YOU ARE MY MORTAL ENEMY!!!

You saying I did bad job? ]:< GC was always taken care of when I checked up on it, Pahn is just delusional! Don't listen to her lies! *Throws tomatoes*

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.