Gaze Upon Me (Limited Spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mor8n76XR41rgp94ro1_500.gif

Ikuto: *looks at Tomoe* Pffft, you can't even tell the lady you love that you love her~? *grabs Muse and huggles kissing her on the cheek* I tell my love every day~ *teases Tomoe*

Muse: ....... Ikuto....... Don't- *get's kissed* EEEEK~!!! STAHP~!!!

*He silently looks at Ikuto as if somewhat annoyed*

Tomoe-kamisama-hajimemashita-32632500-500-281.gif

Tomoe...will get to that when he's ready and besides he seems to be more open with me when we're alone.

*Tomoe smiles,"What ever would make you think that I feel that way about Hisoka? I am her familiar...therefore I simply carry out my duties as her familiar."He says still smiling.*

tumblr_inline_nn6tkv5YPF1su8wui_500.gif

*I glare at him* Don't make me embarrass you Tomoe because I so will!

*He silently looks at Ikuto as if somewhat annoyed*

Tomoe-kamisama-hajimemashita-32632500-500-281.gif

Tomoe...will get to that when he's ready and besides he seems to be more open with me when we're alone.

*Tomoe smiles,"What ever would make you think that I feel that way about Hisoka? I am her familiar...therefore I simply carry out my duties as her familiar."He says still smiling.*

tumblr_inline_nn6tkv5YPF1su8wui_500.gif

*I glare at him* Don't make me embarrass you Tomoe because I so will!
0aa75d5f23d14b0b6ea895edd0605652.jpg

Ikuto: Pffft, so lame.... You think your being cool? To dismiss your feelings like that. *eyes glint and he frowns* is pathetic.

Muse: ....... You used to be like that.

Ikuto: .................

0aa75d5f23d14b0b6ea895edd0605652.jpg

Ikuto: Pffft, so lame.... You think your being cool? To dismiss your feelings like that. *eyes glint and he frowns* is pathetic.

Muse: ....... You used to be like that.

Ikuto: .................

*Tomoe turns away,"Hypocrite..."He says while smiling.*

Kamisama-Hajimemashita-kamisama-hajimemashita-32522254-500-275.gif

*I look at Tomoe and decided to kiss him to see what he does.* Oh Tomoe... *As soon as he looks at me I pull him to me and kiss him on the lips.After I let him go he looks down and blushes*

tumblr_nisx1u2DCu1rlox2ao1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Tomoe turns away,"Hypocrite..."He says while smiling.*

Kamisama-Hajimemashita-kamisama-hajimemashita-32522254-500-275.gif

*I look at Tomoe and decided to kiss him to see what he does.* Oh Tomoe... *As soon as he looks at me I pull him to me and kiss him on the lips.After I let him go he looks down and blushes*

tumblr_nisx1u2DCu1rlox2ao1_500.gif
tumblr_n00wczxZZm1t11tg5o1_500.gif

Ikuto: *snickers*

Muse: *glares* don't be so rude Ikuto! *looks at Tomoe and Hisoka* Sorry about his behaviour....

*I look at you and Ikuto* No need to worry about it. *I smile then look back at Tomoe.He looks at me calmly,"Hisoka...it is late.You need your rest.Let us return to the shrine."He says with a softness in his eyes.*

tumblr_mg8aacWjvN1rpj007o1_500.gif

*I blush a little and nod* Okay.Good night everyone!

*Tomoe picks me up and leaps into the night carriage then he shuts the doors and it flies off.*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*I glare at Tomoe* Tomoe...stop it right now and be nice! *Tomoe freezes for a moment then starts smiling,"My apologies.It seems we got off on the wrong foot.I'm Tomoe Mikage.What's your name?"He says pleasantly.

tumblr_inline_nn9mqq0HB21ruoqnj_500.gif

*I grin from ear to ear* I love sacred word binding! If only I could get Tomoe to openly admit his feelings for me. *Tomoe looks away and blushes.*

tumblr_nm2kfnaWYZ1sylunqo1_500.gif

Was that a blush I saw? XD

*Tit hat* Laito Sakamaki

Status
Not open for further replies.