Gaze Upon Me (Limited Spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bellator you just send it through the ooc thread (link is on the first page) and @Hisoka Kobayashi the ratio is currently 8 males and 10 females

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
@Vio No problem :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Blushes and screams* The pleasure is all mine Laito-kun! (Is what I would totally say. XD )

(We can roleplay if you want)

Not Christian but I will sacrifice myself to you~ ((would be what I would say if I actually met him))

tumblr_mubtk9DQek1ql77yso1_500.gif

Let me have a taste Bitch-chan
(just made this up)

(We can roleplay if you want)

tumblr_mubtk9DQek1ql77yso1_500.gif

Let me have a taste Bitch-chan
(just made this up)

O////O Please go ahead...I don't mind at all Laito-kun!

*A tall male with white hair,white fox ears and a tall appears beside me,"And just what do you think you are doing Hisoka?"He says holding his fan over his mouth.I look at him shocked.* T-Tomoe?! What are you doing here? *He looks at me with serious yet jealous eyes,"It's late and you should be back at the shrine preparing for bed.Not shamelessly flirting with some male."He says.He looks at Laito,"Hisoka is my lady and mistress.If you continue flirting with her I shall have no choice but to teach you a lesson."He says and glares.I get embarrassed.* Tomoe! Go back to the shrine...I'll be there in a bit! *He looks at me,"Nonsense...you are coming with me now."He says then picks me up bridal style.* Tomoe! *He vanishes with me* (Be back after I get some sleep! XD )

tumblr_n6gvpc2Ttd1szl458o1_400.gif

Your sweet Little Bitch
*dies from happiness* =////////////= HEhe why thank you~

*A tall male with white hair,white fox ears and a tall appears beside me,"And just what do you think you are doing Hisoka?"He says holding his fan over his mouth.I look at him shocked.* T-Tomoe?! What are you doing here? *He looks at me with serious yet jealous eyes,"It's late and you should be back at the shrine preparing for bed.Not shamelessly flirting with some male."He says.He looks at Laito,"Hisoka is my lady and mistress.If you continue flirting with her I shall have no choice but to teach you a lesson."He says and glares.I get embarrassed.* Tomoe! Go back to the shrine...I'll be there in a bit! *He looks at me,"Nonsense...you are coming with me now."He says then picks me up bridal style.* Tomoe! *He vanishes with me* (Be back after I get some sleep! XD )
EEEEEEH~!?!?!?!??! YOU HAVE TOMOE~!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

*Smirks* scary fox

*smirks and bit your neck*

Yep.He was pretty mad at me too.He can be so jealous.

large.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Smirks* scary fox

*Tomoe steps out from behind a tree,"Flirt with my lady and mistress again and you shall see just how scary I can be."He says with a smirk.*

Tomoe-kamisama-hajimemashita-32632518-500-280.gif

*I look at him.* So does that mean you're claiming me as your gf? *I smile*

Last edited:
*Tomoe steps out from behind a tree,"Flirt with my lady and mistress again and you shall see just how scary I can be."He says with a smirk.*

Tomoe-kamisama-hajimemashita-32632518-500-280.gif

*I look at him.* So does that mean you're calming me as your gf? *I smile*
*holds back* Oh well I have Ikuto~
ikuto_sleeping__o__by_splish_splosh_splash-d5m2z4i.gif

he's a wittle sleepy at the moment~

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Status
Not open for further replies.