Gaze Upon Me (Limited Spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a lot of fun. If enough people drop to accommodate, or you open it up again, please PM me!

Reactions: Esmeray
Oh wow, yes please, PM me or something if by some chance this or something like this opens up again! It's a great idea, and sounds awesome.

really? great! :D um..can I get the link please? I'm not seeing it anywhere my laptop sometimes doesn't load all the posts

thanks!

I'll get my cs to you as soon as I can but..it might be a bit haha sorry I want to really make sure this one is good!

I'll get my cs to you as soon as I can but..it might be a bit haha sorry I want to really make sure this one is good!
You have until Friday ^^

Advance warning, I run by a first come first serve. Some people may already have done certain aspects with their characters so if you have the same I am inclined to reject your character. It is best to tell me your idea in a pm so I can reserve certain aspects for you.

the only thing I have right now is that I want him to be a singer and/or musician that's all I've got at the moment

the only thing I have right now is that I want him to be a singer and/or musician that's all I've got at the moment
That hasn't been taken yet. I like the idea. He could do gigs at the Salty Dog and at the Norva.

alright good to know :) *fist pump* yes!! singer/musician spot is taken!! haha XD

I just found this... And while I have no experience with this kind of RP, I find myself intrigued... Is there room still available?

I just saw this too- in the advertising...
//cries. I'm so sad I'm late..
Oh well- I'll just enjoy stalking and lurking

I am saddened that I just missed out on this. But I will keep a watch on this in case there is a rare opportunity that this reopens up! Sounds extremely interesting. Would love and will probably lurk for a while.
Darn ads.

From reading the comments...I'm guessing that I'm to late? After reading about the game I totally had a character in mind.If anything opens up let me know and I'll be here in a flash. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.