Gay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanScotch

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello everyone I am Advanced Human, I am a girl and I live in the world somewhere where no one shall ever know . OOOOOOOOO scary i know. Well I am looking for a roleplayer that doesn't mind doing gay plots and ideas. I am very open to all ideas and here is plot list of pairings I am able to do. Bolded means i wish to roleplay as that character, please PM me or talk to me on my profole and we can chat and understand each other.

Boreing Part RULES!
1, Please be friendly, i don't like people who get ontop of me if I do something wrong its annoying and scary actually. Some compassion people we are not all perfect !
2, If we need a break and brainstorm ideas for the roleplay we can do that, I do not mind pausing the roleplay so we can talk about it and make it better.
3. I don't give a shit worth if you like Gay people or against them please don't talk to me about your gay beliefs because most likely if your going to rant about how much you hate and don';t belive they should have equal rights then your more blind them a people who wrote every thing in the internet.
4. I would like a partner who can give me around 2 to 3 good paraghraphs worth of writing, this doesn;t mean just blab on and on about the same thing. Make it ibteresting and throw curve balls in the roleplay I don't care.
5. HAVE FUN

Pairings/ Fandoms

BXB

Angel knight x Demonic prince
Lion Alpha x Wolf Alpha (werewolf and werecat)
Demonic male x Vampire king
Student x Archangel
Human
x Demonic shifter
Demon Government agent x Human government agent
Good cop x Bad cop
Gang boss son x
Rival gang bosses son

Fandoms

Avengers

Loki x Tony

Loki x Barton

Captain x Tony

SPN

BXB and BXG

Dean x Castiel

Sam x Lucifer

Gabriel x Lucifer

Dean x Lucifer

Ruby x Gabriel

Lilith x Sam

This hall be updated later on and if anyone wishes to RP please PM or message me on here. Have a wonderful day.

READ !

theheat.gif

Captain x Tony could be fun :) I'm better at playing Tony though.

Dean x Castiel is also great, though I've only watched about 12 episodes of Supernatural from the first series, I just wiki a lot.

I love to do the lion alpha x werewolf alpha!

Tony x Captain would be my favourite xD Should I PM you?

The angel knight x demon prince and the gang boss' son rps both sound interesting. Would you wan me to pm you?

I would love to do Angel Knight x Demonic prince or Gang boss's son x Rival boss's son

Would love to do any one of these.

Demonic male x Vampire king
Good cop x Bad cop
Demon Government agent x Human government agent

Status
Not open for further replies.