Gay Bar (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#0d0d0d]Rules[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0d0d0d]1. I only write male/male relationships[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0d0d0d]2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0d0d0d]3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0d0d0d]4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0d0d0d]5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0d0d0d]----------[/BCOLOR]

The Malebox is a gay bar in the not-so-safe part of a big city; not hugely popular, but draws a vast array of people. It caters to both gay men and lesbian women and any other queer being in between. With strip shows, drag shows, live performances, and plenty of booze to go around it is steadily growing to become more renowned. Our story will follow the lives and daily struggles of many of the employees and customers as they desperately try to make enough money to live on whilst also juggling love and other disasters.

The only main request I have of a partner for this is that you don't mind playing 2 or more characters. I would love to world build with someone and create some super cool characters we can really get into. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

If you're interested, feel free to PM me or reply here!

Status
Not open for further replies.