1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Gatherings... (OOC)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Roose Hurro, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Hello, @Ragamoofin ...!

Thought we could use a place to discuss stuff, so here we are. Just remember to scrape the mud off your feet before entering, next time. :bsmile:

2. Finally got the memo.

3. Goody... :bsmile:

I think I've set you up now. Hope you're enjoying Peet's antics. Oh, and here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is Peet's father, Deen. Aaand:

[​IMG]

Artist forgot their forehead badges, but the lady on the right is Peet's mother, Thoee. Making sure her dear mate doesn't say anything "naughty".

Enjoy... :bananaman:

4. Neat! Wish I could show you what my character looks like, but all I have is my words.

5. Words work fine. I'm just lucky I met the lady online who did this art for me. And unlucky that she's no longer "available". I hate losing online friends. Any friends.

More:

Deen's Physical Description

Hopefully this will give you a better idea, as well. Peet looks a lot like his father, though, being a teen, his shroudruff feathers are about half as long... not yet fully grown.

A few more pics:

[​IMG]

Again, no forehead badge. Heh... :bsmile:

Aaand I can't seem to find any more linkable images. Shoot.