Gather 'round, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessssss! I love pirates and Vikings- I find them intriguing!

So, plot 3 is okay then?
Yep. Granted, my main inspiration for #3 was the anime Spice and Wolf, rather than something actually pirate-centered.

Ooh I've heard of that anime. Is it any good? I've only recently gotten into anime so I've pretty much only seen the basic ones.

So, would you like to discuss the details for the plot on here or in a pm?

Ooh I've heard of that anime. Is it any good? I've only recently gotten into anime so I've pretty much only seen the basic ones.

So, would you like to discuss the details for the plot on here or in a pm?
Spice and Wolf is amazing. Just don't expect much action, it's very slow-paced.

And we can discuss details here.

Oooh cool I'll have to check it out!

Alright, do you do character bios? Brief or detailed if you do?

Oooh cool I'll have to check it out!

Alright, do you do character bios? Brief or detailed if you do?
I'd be fine with it either way. The length of the bio really depends on how complex the story is.

Would you mind doing a brief one? Just like name, age, gender, and an image if possible? I don't like revealing too much before the story even begins.

Would you mind doing a brief one? Just like name, age, gender, and an image if possible? I don't like revealing too much before the story even begins.
Yes, brief ones will work. By the way, is there any time preference for having an actual thread up?

I don't have much preference. We can continue on here, a thread, or a pm. Whatever's easiest for you!

I don't have much preference. We can continue on here, a thread, or a pm. Whatever's easiest for you!
I don't think I've ever had a full-on PM roleplay before. :/

I'm fine with a thread if that's what you want to do! But you'll have to make it since I've no idea how, if that's alright. ^-^

I'm fine with a thread if that's what you want to do! But you'll have to make it since I've no idea how, if that's alright. ^-^
I can do that just fine. ^_^
Would it be alright if I included some supernatural elements as well? Curses, ghost pirates, magical items, voodoo, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.