GAS MASKS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kI-MCB7Ss&feature=related"]YouTube- Dance of the Gas Mask :)[/ame]

The gas masks have to be black.

*folds arms*

*Starts crying*

I'M TRYING MY HARDEST! ASMO, YOu'RE NOT EVEN HELPING ME! I HAVE TO DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN NOW! YOU STARTED IT BUT NOW I'M THE ONLY ONE!

*Throws a lime-green gas mask at Asmo*

JERK!

*Dives into the multi-colored pile of gasmask*

*chloroforms TK*

*She wakes up in black gas mask and leather outfit*

8)

*Slowly wakes up and then sees what she's wearing and dances*

THE KITSUNE IS NOW GAS-MASKAFIED!

*Destroys the bunny ears ones*

Hrm, well that's all well and good until I start to associate the gas masks with the first World War. Then, I am sad...

On another note, an African American named Garett A. Morgan invented an early version of the gas mask in 1916 and used it save several people in a tunnel under lake Erie...

Yes...

Hrm, well that's all well and good until I start to associate the gas masks with the first World War. Then, I am sad...

On another note, an African American named Garett A. Morgan invented an early version of the gas mask in 1916 and used it save several people in a tunnel under lake Erie...

Yes...

FACTS? IN MY INSANITY?

On another note, I now have a new fetish to propose to the wife...

Post pics plx.

.....PLX?

Wait...

*Looks at keyboard*

You.... mean... "PLZ"..... which means...

YOU MADE A TYPO!

Plx is a word. People on WOW use it.

*cuts off TK's air supply*

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

*GASPS FOR AIR*

*WMD decks asmo witha cricket bat*

no wowfag colloquialisms on MY watch!

"Booooo!" Asmo says!

You dare disrespect the achievements of an African American man?! They'll 'ave you lynched!...

Wait...

At any rate, satisfy your fetish by yourself you! I'm to busy satisfying my orange sock fetish to be traipsing about the internet looking for "gas masks pics", and I'm sure the others are busy "glomping nekos"! You're all mad!

*runs off the nearest cliff in his fervor*

*Starts looking up military guro*