Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • Welcome to Garden Springs, just your ordinary everyday high school and home to the Tigers. Here at Garden Springs, we provide some of the best academics and athletics in the state of New York City, New York citizens couldn't ask for a more well-kept and safe environment for their children.

Really? Okay, let's cut all the bullcrap and tell them about the real Garden Springs. Welcome to Hell On Earth. Well, it's hell for a large majority of the students. While the academics and athletics are great, Garden Springs is far from safe. The bullying policy doesn't exist and at least 45% of the students here are high or otherwise involved in less than desirable endeavors. Cliques rule and nerds drool here at Garden Springs. I hope you enjoy your stay at our less than prestigious school.

Character Index
    In Character
      • The crème de la crème of Garden Springs ― most either want to be with them or, well, be them. At this school, no one is admired, envied, or feared more than the royals. At the very top of the social food chain, they redefine what it means to be popular with their disarming smiles and convoluted schemes. These are the students who set the trends, get exclusive invites to the hottest parties, and deem who’s in and who’s out ― all the while keeping their reputations perfectly pristine. They not only have the school wrapped around their fingers but the city as well. Beautiful, powerful, and often filthy rich, the royals are on top for a reason ― and they’re definitely not the type to let you forget it.
      • Alright, everyone knows the preps. They are right under the royals in the social standing and they'd like to keep it that way. These mainly consist of the kids that have the looks, and the money, and the brains. You’ve got your Ivy League bound kids, as well as Hollywood bound kids. Not all preps are complete snobs, but good portions of them are. Normally they do more “sophisticated” things than other students - like instead of playing football or going to a friend’s house they’re playing tennis, golf, having memberships to country clubs and playing violin or piano. Of course, that doesn’t mean all of them do these things, but a good portion of them have that ‘superior brainiac air’ to them. A lot of the preps have some kind of musical or artistic talent. They are usually wealthy, and their fashion is typically brand name - never knockoff.
      • First off, let’s get something straight. There is a huge difference between a jock and an athlete, but the two are typically grouped together. Most sports teams are filled with jocks, unless you’ve been grouped into one of the unpopular groups. Jocks have a tendency to abuse their popularity and use it to beat down or up those below them. These guys (and girls) will have people falling at their feet and boosting their egos to an all-time high over their sport skills. They have plenty of lovers and make sure they only associate themselves with the popular crowd. Jocks are typically interested in their social status, some of them more than others. After all, once you’re already up there, why would you want to tarnish your perfect reputation?
      • While still classified as Jocks the Cheerleaders are seen as their own exclusive clique. The Cheerleaders are closer than close. They cheer together, practice together, claw losers’ eyes out together. The cheerleading squad are their own little family. As with all families it isn't all sunshine and rainbows all the time. Only Cheerleaders can get away with messing with Cheerleaders. These guys can talk crap about each other all day but let someone else do it and the claws of the tigers will be coming from your pretty eyes. It is somewhat rare to see a cheerleader not amongst the flock, which is why the Cheerleaders are seen as a clique. That's not to say that the cheerleaders don't socialize with other Listers because they do. There just always seem to be most comfortable when their with the squad.
      • Ah, the wannabes. As the name so clearly states, the wannabes want to be something they’re not. They’re the highest-ranking B-Listers, but they think they are (or should be) much more royal than that. Wannabes desperately want to be a part of the A-Listers. Some of them are close, and some of them are plain annoying. These kids will do anything for the A-Listers. To them, they’re gods. However, unless they’re bossing them around, the A-Listers don’t typically give the wannabes the time of day. The wannabes will try to act cool by bullying people at the bottom of the social ladder. Most people either pity them or hate them, but the wannabes don’t mind - they’re used to the haters. If and when they become apart of the A-Listers, those who doubted them will surely pay. Wannabes typically try to start trends, but they seldom come through as successful. Much like preps, they wear name brand clothes and act superior.
      • If you’re not wary of this clique, well, let’s just say ― you really should be. They don’t give a damn about what you think of them, as long as you are thinking of them. It’s the girl you make eye contact with from across the hall, her hips sashaying to a tantalizing rhythm as she approaches. It’s the boy who sends shivers down your spine; strong hands teasingly moving upward as he whispers dirty secrets in your ear. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter who it is. All it takes is that one undeniably sexy smile, two hands on the small of your back, three steps down the hall to the janitor’s closet ― and you’re a goner. This crowd never fails to keep themselves satisfied, luring others into a game of cat and mouse for the sole purpose of fulfilling their own carnal needs. Perhaps the only thing they do more than, well, their peers is ― party; in ways that would have Mother Teresa rolling in her grave. Undisputed party animals that use little discretion, the Animals’ are Garden Springs’s hot messes and everyone knows it.
      • What can be said about the Rebels that isn’t already assumed by their stature and general demeanor? The Rebels of Garden Springs can be defined as the classic rebels. These males and females simply laugh at the rules enforced in the school and do things their way. In most cases, it’s their way or the high way. Often turning a blind eye to what the administration and society says, they run across the school with their own desires in mind. Frankly, they are the students that have the courage to do what all students wish they could. Some admire them for it and others resent them for it. Regardless, these are some badass students.
      • Remember that elaborate mural you passed by on your way into school? Of course you do. We can bet it caught your eye but, by any chance, did you happen to catch a name? Of course not ― and that, ladies and gentlemen, summarizes this clique in its entirety. Half of Garden Springs’s student population may proudly boast about the school’s top-notch standing in liberal arts and humanities; however, they’re often the ones who can’t pinpoint the source of such works. Which they could consider a snub ― if it weren’t for the fact that they’re pretty content with that kind of recognition. These kids are quick to let their pieces speak for themselves. All in all, they’re a creative and accepting bunch ― filled with a mishmash of students just trying to find an outlet.
      • Thespians absolutely adore the theatre. It’s their life’s true calling. They are usually random, loud, and often burst out into song. Thespians love the theatre because, essentially, it’s their kingdom. Thespians feel at home there, and it’s where they can share their passion for the art with their peers, parents, and friends. They insist on auditioning for every single school production. Those who reside in this category but hate the performance aspect of it are often behind the scenes painting sets and directing the light fixtures. Thespians worship their director, and they’re really one big family unless someone stole so and so lead role, and then it’s war. They usually obsess over Broadway plays and musicals as well, and have stars in their eyes and big plans for the future.
      • The Musicians have a passion for music and adore being in the spotlight. These students bring rhythms and melodies to the halls of Garden Springs. Music has a special place in their hearts and, ladies and gentlemen, try not to stare in awe as they showcase their talents. From songbirds and skilled dancers to aspiring DJs and instrumentalists, the Musicians may seem like nothing more than a motley crew of gifted individuals; however, it’s their passions and love of music that unite them. Which, and let’s be real here, is more than we can say about some other cliques at this school.
      • At every school you have those students who claim that they 'don't believe in labels' or they 'aren't part of a clique' or that they are 'friends with any and everyone'. Well even if they don't want a label they like everyone else at Garden Springs get stuck with one. There label being ... the Drifters.'The Drifters are basically the chameleons of Garden Springs. These are the kids who have a talent for being able to blend in with almost all the cliques. Most of the drifters tend to intertwine with the in-between cliques, staying within their own group of the Free Spirits or drifting into the Virtuosi. Those who are brave enough and willing to risk the chance of social suicide will go as far as hanging out with the Rejects and Brainiacs. Than you have those really special drifters who have enough charm and charisma to actually get in with the Listers.
      • The Skaters are exactly what the name suggest .. they're skaters. Probably one of the easiest cliques to spot all you've gotta look for is the board or the blades. The popular kids have their fancy luxury cars and their fast sport cars and skaters have their own stylish wheels. Probably any skaters most prized possession their boards or blades are off limits to all. Unless you ask nicely...then you may be aloud to touch it.
      • While most of these students aren't actual hippies they is a good chance the parents and grands are. They fashion boho chic and vintage clothing. Some hipsters are into the stereotypical hipster stuff like saving the world, playing guitar, and taking photographs
      • Its hard to say whether or not you really classify loners as a clique seeing as loners are always alone. Loners basically avoid social contact with others, which causes people to think of them as crazy or depressed or simply weird. Popular kids may mock them or sometimes-random cliques will invite them to sit with them at lunch. They speak when spoken to and while usually polite they do their best to make conversations short and bland so they can go off and sit by themselves. Loners don't dress in any specific way and don't necessarily have to be depressed; they might smile or laugh to themselves.
      • Piercings, tattoos and multicolored Mohawks are a signature look for the Punks of Garden Springs. Far from being the violent mobs that the media often portrays, the ideological culture of Punks hold some very worthy beliefs such as anti-racism, anti-sexism, anti-homophobia, vegetarianism and environmental protection. With their bold designs and torn t-shirts with offensive slogans the Punks are may not be the rebels of the school but they are the Rebels of the Rejects.
      • With every clique there is a stereotype and when people think of Goths they’re thoughts go from the clothing to music right up to the stereotypes of all Goths being Satanists or part of some kind of cult. Categorically, all of these are false. In truth there is no specific thing that defines what you need to do or be to fit into the Goth scene (except of course the implied black clothing). People in the Goth scene all have different musical tastes, follow different religions, have different hobbies, and fashion sense. Goths are free thinkers, people who do not accept the moral rules of society because they're told 'This is just how it is'. Rather Goths tend to listen to what you have to say, and make up their minds. This kind of freethinking and rejection of dogma earns only rejection in Garden Springs.
      • Emo kids are sad creatures of the dark. They are characterized by their dress sense and also how in touch they are with certain emotions (i.e. the negative ones). Typically emos wear lots of black and will most likely have dyed hair (mainly black or sometimes colourful streaks) and write music, lyrics, or poems about the trials and tribulations of their torturous lives. Basically emos are sort of like goths...but with a lot less darkness and a lot more Harry Potter. A lot of people make fun of them but most high-ranking students just overlook them.
      • Despite being often mistaken for their nerdy counterparts there is a difference between the two. Difference being that unlike nerds, geeks aren’t all knowing know-it-alls. Instead they are all knowing enthusiast about whatever topic or field happens to catch their interest. These are the kids with 1st edition or limited edition comic books. They are obsessed with the newest, coolest, trendiest things that their obsession has to offer.
      • Just because they’ve got the highest IQ’s in the school doesn’t always necessarily mean that they’re the nerdy kids wearing beat up glasses and holding onto inhalers like their lives depended on it. They just possess envious amounts of intelligence and work ethic. These students make the flawless grades and make our school look good. They’ll definitely be the ones getting into the Ivy League colleges all on their own — not because daddy dearest is going to pay for that library. You know who you Being a nerd is nothing to be ashamed of — unless you have no social life, that is.
  • Rules
    ~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ Happily is my Co-GM. What she says goes, no exceptions. ^.^
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~ Insert as much drama as possible into the IC, but I will not tolerate drama in the OOC. It is unnecessary and immature.
    ~You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
@MaryGold I could see them being together and Nessa pushing him around and being all around needy with him hehe :)

Everyone up to Ava is done. Now, I need a break.

I agree with Kyle being her ex and all the other relationships ... but I can't see Alex having been her ex :)
I see. You're right, I was just looking into their differing personalities and interests leading to their break-up, but I don't know how well the relationship would have went, so its probably better to leave it alone. In terms of why she broke up with Kyle, I was thinking maybe it was because he was bullying her younger brother and she got sick of it after a while.

@Minamoto Lightning i agree with those. Maybe William was her freshman year ex? Not sure how mason would befriend her?
In terms of her being friends with Mason, I don't know how that would have gone. I looked back into his Character File and I'm not sure how they would become friends due to different cliques and personalities. For her past Relationship with William, what do you have in mind for the reason why they broke up?

@Minamoto Lightning I agree with all of it, probably except for Chonglin as an ex. I'm unsure about it. But I know Anastasia would be the best of friends with Amateratsu, they're somewhat similar and Ally would be a good friend too. Ethan would totally be her enemies, I think he would find joy in annoying her knowing that he does
I'll be honest, I was looking at the fact that they were both Asian in terms of the Relationship lol like maybe she thought he was cute until...Well, I honestly don't know what could go wrong between them. I would also love it if she and Anastasia could be Best Friends. As for Ethan, maybe he bullied her in Middle School and she hasn't really liked him since?

Debating on adding one final character before the RP starts, haven't finalized on that decision yet.

Reactions: Felilla
@MaryGold I could see them being together and Nessa pushing him around and being all around needy with him hehe :)
Haha, aww that sounds perfect :3 How long should they have been together?

I'll be honest, I was looking at the fact that they were both Asian in terms of the Relationship lol like maybe she thought he was cute until...Well, I honestly don't know what could go wrong between them. I would also love it if she and Anastasia could be Best Friends. As for Ethan, maybe he bullied her in Middle School and she hasn't really liked him since?
Yeah, I think they only way Chonglin would have exes if they did wrong by him or something.

And she isn't that type. They can totally be best friends, I would love it. The hot-head duo lol.

I can see him having picked on her in the beginning of middle school or through grade school. But during highschool he would just annoy her purposely whenever she's around.

Done! I will hopefully have relationships up tomorrow or Thursday. Feel free to suggest anything. ^.^

@timv999 If we do, it won't be until Sunday.

Reactions: timv999
If anyone wants any kind of relationship with my character Nick Fox please let me know!

• Nathaniel; Already established them as friends.
      Anna; Friends {already established}.
      Tierney; Friends.
      Gideon; Friends with Gideon being his role model.
      Fletcher; Acquaintances. With amicable interactions when they do speak.
      Kolton; Frenemies. Perhaps the could even be neighbors?
      Gallagher; Enemies. They won't like each other. @~Happily.Ever.After~

Tyler; Acquaintances. They play baseball, but Hayden's JV. I don't think they'd necessarily dislike each other though.
      William; Same as above, but substituted with football and basketball. @Violet

Nick; Already established as best friends. @timv999

Schyler; Acquaintances. They have math and geography together, but I don't see them interacting much.
      Deacon; Acquaintances. Same as above except they have math and Spanish together. @Mundane Monster

Catherine; Acquaintances. They have math together, but I don't see them talking much. @Lulunopia
    • Gallagher; Side-Flings. I think we already established this. Possible friends as well? Maybe went to the same middle school {which she got held back in}?
      Lucas; Long-time friends and crushes. Think we already established this as well. Maybe they're neighbors?
      Maximus; Friends. Already established.
      Cadence; Enemies. They have Earth Science together and also play softball together, but I think they're too alike to get along.
      Kolton; Acquaintances. They have woodshop and English together. She'd likely flirt with him to try and get a reaction out of him.
      Juniper; Friends. They have English and Earth Science together and I think their personalities compliment each other. Laelia would likely try to drag her to parties and stuff. She would also flirt with her {Laelia will flirt with anyone}. They could become best friends eventually?
      Walter; Friends. Not necessarily close, but she would probably find him adorable. Maybe seeing him as a little brother? She would also go see his performances and stuff.
      Anna; Acquaintances. English together. Would flirt with her mildly, but not to the point where its as obnoxious as it would be with others. More like teasing.
      Nathaniel; Friends. First three classes together. She'd likely be his loud friend that doesn't understand how orchestral concerts work. Also flirt with him. {Like I said, she flirts with everyone.}

Penelope; Friends; French and Earth Science together and similar personalities.

Schyler; Friends. Math and science together. Both very whimsical and boastful. They'd probably just like talking to each other.
      Deacon; Acquaintances. Other than her flirting with him during math and science, I don't see them having much in common.

Catherine; Acquaintances; Math and French together. Laelia would probably just be friendly with her and maybe ask for help with homework sometimes.
      Nicholas; Enemies. I don't think they would get along at all. They're both on the debate team. She probably wouldn't even flirt with him {which is more or less unheard from her}. AKA, they could possibly become love interests. >.<
    • Tatiana; Frenemies? For the most part they hate each other, but in the case of a Physics project they'll always pair up to avoid failing?
      Juniper; Friends. Already established. They could be English buddies? Maybe the first friends they make at Garden Springs?
      Cadence; Friends. Art and club buddies. They're also usually the only freshmen reps,
      so they'd likely be stuck on a lot of projects together. So many like eventual best friends?
      Gianna; Friends. He would likely think of her as an older sister?
      Nathaniel; Enemies.
      Charles; Enemies.
      Estella Mae; Enemies. Although, I feel that any animosity would be more one-sided on her part.

Allison; He'd probably to to be friends with her during Yoga class.
      Jiang; Friends. They're both in the same clique, both are a part of Art Club and Student Gov and, while Lin is a bit more quiet, they have pretty similar personalities. @MaryGold

Schyler; Acquaintances They have one class together as well as Art Club. I can't see them being particularly close, but I don't see anything negative happening between them either.
      Deacon; Same as above.

Yu; Acquaintances. Same clique, but they don't have much else in common. @Alexstrasza

Catherine; Friends. Minho would likely try to ease her out of her shell a bit.
      They have math and science together.
    • Kolton; Friends. Already established. They have Physics and Spanish together.
      Anna; Friends. Already established. Perhaps they were friends in middle school or something {depending on when Anna's parents died}.
      Juniper; Frenemies. Maybe its a sort of situation that they're the only ones "allowed" to tease and mess with each other?
      Tatiana; Friends. English and Science together and similar personalities. Not that close though.
      Nathaniel; Acquaintances Math and Geography together, but I don't feel like they would talk much. She'd likely develop a very one-sided crush on him though.
      Walter; Friends. They only have English together, but I feel like they would develop into a sorta brother/sister duo?
      Cadence; Frenemies. They have English together and while I don't think they would hate each other, I don't think they would necessarily like each other either.
      Lucas; Friends. Same clique. Similar personalities. I think they would just enjoy each other's company and like going to parties together.

Allison; Friends. English together. They might pair up during class projects, but I don't see them interacting much outside of class.
      Alexander; Acquaintances. They're on the school paper together, but she'd probably find him a bit intimidating.

Penelope; Acquaintances. English together, but I don't see them interacting much outside of that.

Nick; Acquaintances. English together, but I don't see them interacting much outside of that.

Schyler; Friends. English, math, and geography together. Plus, they're also photographers for the newspaper. They'd probably get along well.
      Deacon; Acquaintances. English, math, and Spanish together, but I don't really see them interacting much. Most interactions would be amicable.

Yu; Friends? If they're on the school paper together. {You can't have her in gymnastics and a club because the times would contradict each other. Gymnastics is a year-long sport and you can't be in a sport and a club at the same time. ^.^}

Catherine; Friends. English, math, and science together as well as both being on the school paper. They would likely get along though Cody might be a bit loud for Catherine.
    • Tatiana; Friends. Already established based on personalities. Only English together though, so they won't be that close most likely.
      Walter; Friends. Already established. Perhaps they went to middle school together?
      Anna; Crushes. Believe we already established this. They have math, science,
      and sign language together.
      Juniper; Frenemies. They have math and world history together, but, depending on his mood, he might find her mildly annoying at times.
      Cadence; Acquaintances. Math together, but they probably wouldn't interact much.
      Tailin; Acquaintances. Both in chess club. He'd probably enjoy her company, but their friendship wouldn't extend beyond that.

Allison; Friends. English and history together. I think they would enjoy each other's company.

Penelope; Frenemies, English and history together. They'd probably argue a lot, but not actually hate each other.

Nick; Friends. English, science, and history together. He'd probably enjoy his company in and outisde of class.

Schyler; Acquaintances. English together. Lance would probably find him a bit annoying.
      Deacon; Acquaintances. English together. They'd probably get along, but not much more than that.

Ama; Acquaintances. Chess club together. He wouldn't think about her in any extremes. @Minamoto Lightning

Catherine; Acquaintances. English and history together. They probably wouldn't interact much.
    • Tatiana; Frenemies. Personalities. They have English together.
      Nathaniel; Rivals. They're both in band and french horn and trumpets are normally placed near each other. I think they would constantly try to outdo each other.
      Anna; Friends. Personalities. They have math and science together.
      Walter; Friends. Personalities. They have English together.
      Juniper; Friends. They have math and history together and similar personalities, but absolutely nothing in common.
      Kolton; Acquaintances. History together, but I don't think they would interact much.
      Cadence; Friends. English and math together. Good complimentary personalities, but not much else in common.
      Charles; Acquaintances. Creative writing club together, but I don't think they would like each other very much and Alice would just try to avoid him.
      Quennly; Friends. Creative writing club together. I think they would get along well.
      August; Acquaintances. Mathletes together, but she'd likely try to avoid him.
      Tailin; Friends. Manga/Anime club together. They would probably like each other.

Allison; Friends. English and history together. I think Alice would really want to be friends with her.
      Annie; Friends. Manga/Anime club together. They would be amazing as friends.
      Zander; Acquaintances. Creative writing club together. She would be intimidated by him.

Penelope; Acquaintances. English and history together, but I don't think they'd interact much.

Nick; Friends. English, science, and history together. She'd probably enjoy his company and maybe even go to his games.

Schyler; Friends. Geeks. English together. And if she becomes Deacon's girlfriend, then there's also that. They also have similar personalities and interests.
      Deacon; Eventual Crushes. Think we already established this. They also have English and Creative Writing club together.

Ama; Friends. Anime/Manga club. They would probably get along as sisters?

Wyatt; Acquaintances. Creative writing club together, but I think they're personalities are too different to think of each other in any extremes. @caeles

Amaya; Acquaintances. Both geeks and would likely get along whenever they happen to be near each other. @Arayvian

Catherine; Best Friends? Maybe they've been friends since like elementary school?
    • Cadence; Eventual Item. Maybe friends to start off though?
      Nathaniel; Friends. First three classes together and also in both orchestras together. Their personalities are also somewhat similar.
      Anna; Friends. English and history together. I feel like she'd be protective towards him.
      Walter; Friends. Best friends perhaps? They have science and history together and he could be Noah's louder friend. Maybe him, Walter, and Lance can form a really weird trio?
      Juniper; Frenemies. English and science together. On one hand, they get along fine. On the other, they kind of irritate each other.
      Kolton; Acquaintances. English together, but I don't think they'd talk to each other much.
      Charles, Tailin, and Quennly; Acquaintances. Just grouping them together to save space. Noah won't really feel any which way about them. He might like Quenn a bit more since she's also in orchestra.

Allison; Twins. Duh. I think that they would be really close twins {not like the Blossom twins though, cuz that was weird}.
      Jiang; Acquaintances. In orchestra together, but I don't think they'd talk much.

Penelope; Acquaintances. French and Science, but I don't think they'd talk much.

Schyler; Friends. Math and science together. Noah would probably enjoy his company.
      Deacon; Same as Schyler, but adding in history as well.

Noel; Friends. Noah would likely look up to her since she's so popular and they're the only trans kids in school.

Catherine; Acquaintances. Math together, but I don't think they'd talk much.
    • Maximus;Friends with Benefits. Already established.
      Tatiana; Enemies.. Cooking club together. I don't see them getting along at all.
      Nathaniel; Enemies. Competitive Orchestra together {flutes are typically seated close to flutes, I believe... It's been a long time since I've played in an orchestra}. She's pretty stuck-up, so I don't think they'd get along and I thinks Snow would constantly tell him that her sister is so much better than him at the cello and blah, blah, blah.
      Kolton; Acquaintances. Same clique, but I don't think they'd talk much.
      Cadence; Frenemies. Student government together. On one hand, I think Cady would find her a bit obnoxious at times but on the other hand, I think that they could bond over fashion and makeup and stuff.
      Esmeralda; Acquaintances. Yoga together, but I doubt they would talk much.
      Tierney; Friends. Yoga and all core classes together. They are in similar cliques and also have similar personalities. I think they could definitely study together while also partying together.
      Lucas; Acquaintances. Biology together. I think more than anything, she would just find him annoying and wonder why the heck he's in her class.
      August; Friends...ish. Math and English together. I think she would find him adorable and maybe flirt with him and try to teach him how to be more "preppy".
      Gallagher; Enemies. History together {plus he's Dove's boyfriend}. While Dove loves Gal, I think Snow would think her sister is too good for him and he is a horrible person that just wants to sleep with her. He probably just won't like her?
      Jezebel; Friends. French together. I think they would get along because of their personalities. Plus they're both half a set of twins.
      Onyx; Frenemies with Benefits? She would hate him, but still sleep with him because why not? It would probably be best to keep that a secret from Jezebel though...
      Lydia; Friends. Snow would probably love Lydia. She also likely wouldn't judge her based on her pregnancy.
      Charles; Frenemies. Main student council together. She might find him boring at times, but enjoy his company at other times. I think he'd likely feel the same way.
      Estella Mae; Frenemies. Main student council together. Snow might find her a bit one dimensional, but she'll get along with her for important issues.
      Alexander; Enemies. Orchestra together. He doesn't like snobs and she doesn't like people that seem too good to be true {except for maybe Dove}.
      Tailin; Friends. Orchestra together. Snow would think she's like her sister and enjoy her company and going shopping with her.
      Quennly; Enemies. Snow would probably call her hippie and things of that nature, but I doubt Quenn would let that get to her.

Jiang; Acquaintances. Orchestra together. They probably wouldn't talk much.Ethan; Friends. French together. I think they would flirt, but nothing else really.
      Zander; Enemies. Cooking together. She probably wouldn't like him. He probably wouldn't like her.

Penelope; Friends. French together. They would probably take silly selfies together during French club.
      Lily; Frenemies. Main Student Gov together. She would think she's a bit too mean, but still get along with her for most part.
      Vanessa; Friends. Yoga together. She'd probably just think she's fun to be around.
      William; Acquaintances. Student gov together. They probably wouldn't talk much, but Snow would find him hot.

Silvanna; Depends on her relationship with Dove. If Silvanna and Dove are best friends, then she'll like her. If they're enemies, she won't.
      Samantha; Friends Yoga together. Snow will love being around her.
      Nicholas; Enemies. Student gov together. I don't see them getting together at all.
    • Nathaniel; Enemies. Basketball together. They'd butt heads a lot.
      Gallagher; Friends. Classes together and football together. I think they;d get along well. Perhaps even be best-friends before Fabian went to juvie? And he keeps Fabe calm and stuff?
      Maximus; Friends. Classes together. Not as close as Gal and Fabian, but still pretty close.

Annie; Bullies Her. Classes together. He'd probably tease her a lot... And not in a nice way.

Mason; Friends. Classes together. Probably skip those classes together.

Silvanna; Uh... He'd probably find her cute and flirt with her, but I don't think she'd like him.
    • Nathaniel; Friendly Rivals Orchestras together. They also both play cello, so they'd likely compete a lot for first chair.
      Gianna; Friends. Math and history. I think they would get along really well. Gia would probably show Dove her photography and Dove would ask her for her opinion on her original compositions.
      Tierney; Friends. Science and English together. They would probably just sing randomly together.
      Lucas; Friends. Science. She'd find him funny.
      August; Acquaintances. Math together. Probably wouldn't talk much outside of any interaction he might have with Snow.
      Alexander; Friends. Orchestra and A Capella Choir together. She'd probably enjoy his company.

Silvanna; Either best friends or enemies. Up to you.
    • --
    • --
    • --
    • --

Last edited:
Freshmen relationships are done. Already established just means we've talked about it before. Let me know your guy's thoughts. ^.^

oh ok i'll edit my profiles

I was planning on getting the IC up tonight, but my dad decided we needed to get dinner together, so I likely won't get it up until later this week.

@Lulunopia She's supposed to technically be a sophmore, but okie doke. ^.^

@Felilla I agree with all of those ^_^

[spoili]
Kolton & Hayden; Frenemies. Perhaps the could even be neighbors?
Sure ^_^ That would be kinda cool :)

Gallagher & Laelia; Side-Flings. I think we already established this. Possible friends as well? Maybe went to the same middle school {which she got held back in}?
Lucas & Laelia; Long-time friends and crushes. Think we already established this as well. Maybe they're neighbors?
Good with both being middleschool friends for her and Gal and good with the neighbor thing for her and Lucas :3

Juniper & Laelia; Friends. They have English and Earth Science together and I think their personalities compliment each other. Laelia would likely try to drag her to parties and stuff. She would also flirt with her {Laelia will flirt with anyone}. They could become best friends eventually?
Totally!

Cadence & Minho; Friends. Art and club buddies. They're also usually the only freshmen reps,
so they'd likely be stuck on a lot of projects together. So many like eventual best friends?
All for it!

Juniper & Minho; Friends. Already established. They could be English buddies? Maybe the first friends they make at Garden Springs?
Yeah, that would be cute :)

Anna & Cody; Friends. Already established. Perhaps they were friends in middle school or something {depending on when Anna's parents died}.
Middle School works! Her parents died when she was 10, so she would have been brand new to the area in middle school ... sooo like potentially Cody could be one of the first friends she made.

Juniper & Cody; Frenemies. Maybe its a sort of situation that they're the only ones "allowed" to tease and mess with each other?
I could see that ... almost siblingish in a way...

Cadence & Noah; Eventual Item. Maybe friends to start off though?
Yup!

Walter & Noah; Friends. Best friends perhaps? They have science and history together and he could be Noah's louder friend. Maybe him, Walter, and Lance can form a really weird trio?
It would be a very well-rounded trio! :D

Anna & Noah; Friends. English and history together. I feel like she'd be protective towards him.
She would definitely be protective of him! ... She can unleash her inner firecracker if necessary![/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
OKAY! I'm excited lol.

I've been slacking abit but I will fix everything tomorrow since I don't have work!

Reactions: timv999
Status
Not open for further replies.