Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • Welcome to Garden Springs, just your ordinary everyday high school and home to the Tigers. Here at Garden Springs, we provide some of the best academics and athletics in the state of New York City, New York citizens couldn't ask for a more well-kept and safe environment for their children.

Really? Okay, let's cut all the bullcrap and tell them about the real Garden Springs. Welcome to Hell On Earth. Well, it's hell for a large majority of the students. While the academics and athletics are great, Garden Springs is far from safe. The bullying policy doesn't exist and at least 45% of the students here are high or otherwise involved in less than desirable endeavors. Cliques rule and nerds drool here at Garden Springs. I hope you enjoy your stay at our less than prestigious school.

Character Index
    In Character
      • The crème de la crème of Garden Springs ― most either want to be with them or, well, be them. At this school, no one is admired, envied, or feared more than the royals. At the very top of the social food chain, they redefine what it means to be popular with their disarming smiles and convoluted schemes. These are the students who set the trends, get exclusive invites to the hottest parties, and deem who’s in and who’s out ― all the while keeping their reputations perfectly pristine. They not only have the school wrapped around their fingers but the city as well. Beautiful, powerful, and often filthy rich, the royals are on top for a reason ― and they’re definitely not the type to let you forget it.
      • Alright, everyone knows the preps. They are right under the royals in the social standing and they'd like to keep it that way. These mainly consist of the kids that have the looks, and the money, and the brains. You’ve got your Ivy League bound kids, as well as Hollywood bound kids. Not all preps are complete snobs, but good portions of them are. Normally they do more “sophisticated” things than other students - like instead of playing football or going to a friend’s house they’re playing tennis, golf, having memberships to country clubs and playing violin or piano. Of course, that doesn’t mean all of them do these things, but a good portion of them have that ‘superior brainiac air’ to them. A lot of the preps have some kind of musical or artistic talent. They are usually wealthy, and their fashion is typically brand name - never knockoff.
      • First off, let’s get something straight. There is a huge difference between a jock and an athlete, but the two are typically grouped together. Most sports teams are filled with jocks, unless you’ve been grouped into one of the unpopular groups. Jocks have a tendency to abuse their popularity and use it to beat down or up those below them. These guys (and girls) will have people falling at their feet and boosting their egos to an all-time high over their sport skills. They have plenty of lovers and make sure they only associate themselves with the popular crowd. Jocks are typically interested in their social status, some of them more than others. After all, once you’re already up there, why would you want to tarnish your perfect reputation?
      • While still classified as Jocks the Cheerleaders are seen as their own exclusive clique. The Cheerleaders are closer than close. They cheer together, practice together, claw losers’ eyes out together. The cheerleading squad are their own little family. As with all families it isn't all sunshine and rainbows all the time. Only Cheerleaders can get away with messing with Cheerleaders. These guys can talk crap about each other all day but let someone else do it and the claws of the tigers will be coming from your pretty eyes. It is somewhat rare to see a cheerleader not amongst the flock, which is why the Cheerleaders are seen as a clique. That's not to say that the cheerleaders don't socialize with other Listers because they do. There just always seem to be most comfortable when their with the squad.
      • Ah, the wannabes. As the name so clearly states, the wannabes want to be something they’re not. They’re the highest-ranking B-Listers, but they think they are (or should be) much more royal than that. Wannabes desperately want to be a part of the A-Listers. Some of them are close, and some of them are plain annoying. These kids will do anything for the A-Listers. To them, they’re gods. However, unless they’re bossing them around, the A-Listers don’t typically give the wannabes the time of day. The wannabes will try to act cool by bullying people at the bottom of the social ladder. Most people either pity them or hate them, but the wannabes don’t mind - they’re used to the haters. If and when they become apart of the A-Listers, those who doubted them will surely pay. Wannabes typically try to start trends, but they seldom come through as successful. Much like preps, they wear name brand clothes and act superior.
      • If you’re not wary of this clique, well, let’s just say ― you really should be. They don’t give a damn about what you think of them, as long as you are thinking of them. It’s the girl you make eye contact with from across the hall, her hips sashaying to a tantalizing rhythm as she approaches. It’s the boy who sends shivers down your spine; strong hands teasingly moving upward as he whispers dirty secrets in your ear. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter who it is. All it takes is that one undeniably sexy smile, two hands on the small of your back, three steps down the hall to the janitor’s closet ― and you’re a goner. This crowd never fails to keep themselves satisfied, luring others into a game of cat and mouse for the sole purpose of fulfilling their own carnal needs. Perhaps the only thing they do more than, well, their peers is ― party; in ways that would have Mother Teresa rolling in her grave. Undisputed party animals that use little discretion, the Animals’ are Garden Springs’s hot messes and everyone knows it.
      • What can be said about the Rebels that isn’t already assumed by their stature and general demeanor? The Rebels of Garden Springs can be defined as the classic rebels. These males and females simply laugh at the rules enforced in the school and do things their way. In most cases, it’s their way or the high way. Often turning a blind eye to what the administration and society says, they run across the school with their own desires in mind. Frankly, they are the students that have the courage to do what all students wish they could. Some admire them for it and others resent them for it. Regardless, these are some badass students.
      • Remember that elaborate mural you passed by on your way into school? Of course you do. We can bet it caught your eye but, by any chance, did you happen to catch a name? Of course not ― and that, ladies and gentlemen, summarizes this clique in its entirety. Half of Garden Springs’s student population may proudly boast about the school’s top-notch standing in liberal arts and humanities; however, they’re often the ones who can’t pinpoint the source of such works. Which they could consider a snub ― if it weren’t for the fact that they’re pretty content with that kind of recognition. These kids are quick to let their pieces speak for themselves. All in all, they’re a creative and accepting bunch ― filled with a mishmash of students just trying to find an outlet.
      • Thespians absolutely adore the theatre. It’s their life’s true calling. They are usually random, loud, and often burst out into song. Thespians love the theatre because, essentially, it’s their kingdom. Thespians feel at home there, and it’s where they can share their passion for the art with their peers, parents, and friends. They insist on auditioning for every single school production. Those who reside in this category but hate the performance aspect of it are often behind the scenes painting sets and directing the light fixtures. Thespians worship their director, and they’re really one big family unless someone stole so and so lead role, and then it’s war. They usually obsess over Broadway plays and musicals as well, and have stars in their eyes and big plans for the future.
      • The Musicians have a passion for music and adore being in the spotlight. These students bring rhythms and melodies to the halls of Garden Springs. Music has a special place in their hearts and, ladies and gentlemen, try not to stare in awe as they showcase their talents. From songbirds and skilled dancers to aspiring DJs and instrumentalists, the Musicians may seem like nothing more than a motley crew of gifted individuals; however, it’s their passions and love of music that unite them. Which, and let’s be real here, is more than we can say about some other cliques at this school.
      • At every school you have those students who claim that they 'don't believe in labels' or they 'aren't part of a clique' or that they are 'friends with any and everyone'. Well even if they don't want a label they like everyone else at Garden Springs get stuck with one. There label being ... the Drifters.'The Drifters are basically the chameleons of Garden Springs. These are the kids who have a talent for being able to blend in with almost all the cliques. Most of the drifters tend to intertwine with the in-between cliques, staying within their own group of the Free Spirits or drifting into the Virtuosi. Those who are brave enough and willing to risk the chance of social suicide will go as far as hanging out with the Rejects and Brainiacs. Than you have those really special drifters who have enough charm and charisma to actually get in with the Listers.
      • The Skaters are exactly what the name suggest .. they're skaters. Probably one of the easiest cliques to spot all you've gotta look for is the board or the blades. The popular kids have their fancy luxury cars and their fast sport cars and skaters have their own stylish wheels. Probably any skaters most prized possession their boards or blades are off limits to all. Unless you ask nicely...then you may be aloud to touch it.
      • While most of these students aren't actual hippies they is a good chance the parents and grands are. They fashion boho chic and vintage clothing. Some hipsters are into the stereotypical hipster stuff like saving the world, playing guitar, and taking photographs
      • Its hard to say whether or not you really classify loners as a clique seeing as loners are always alone. Loners basically avoid social contact with others, which causes people to think of them as crazy or depressed or simply weird. Popular kids may mock them or sometimes-random cliques will invite them to sit with them at lunch. They speak when spoken to and while usually polite they do their best to make conversations short and bland so they can go off and sit by themselves. Loners don't dress in any specific way and don't necessarily have to be depressed; they might smile or laugh to themselves.
      • Piercings, tattoos and multicolored Mohawks are a signature look for the Punks of Garden Springs. Far from being the violent mobs that the media often portrays, the ideological culture of Punks hold some very worthy beliefs such as anti-racism, anti-sexism, anti-homophobia, vegetarianism and environmental protection. With their bold designs and torn t-shirts with offensive slogans the Punks are may not be the rebels of the school but they are the Rebels of the Rejects.
      • With every clique there is a stereotype and when people think of Goths they’re thoughts go from the clothing to music right up to the stereotypes of all Goths being Satanists or part of some kind of cult. Categorically, all of these are false. In truth there is no specific thing that defines what you need to do or be to fit into the Goth scene (except of course the implied black clothing). People in the Goth scene all have different musical tastes, follow different religions, have different hobbies, and fashion sense. Goths are free thinkers, people who do not accept the moral rules of society because they're told 'This is just how it is'. Rather Goths tend to listen to what you have to say, and make up their minds. This kind of freethinking and rejection of dogma earns only rejection in Garden Springs.
      • Emo kids are sad creatures of the dark. They are characterized by their dress sense and also how in touch they are with certain emotions (i.e. the negative ones). Typically emos wear lots of black and will most likely have dyed hair (mainly black or sometimes colourful streaks) and write music, lyrics, or poems about the trials and tribulations of their torturous lives. Basically emos are sort of like goths...but with a lot less darkness and a lot more Harry Potter. A lot of people make fun of them but most high-ranking students just overlook them.
      • Despite being often mistaken for their nerdy counterparts there is a difference between the two. Difference being that unlike nerds, geeks aren’t all knowing know-it-alls. Instead they are all knowing enthusiast about whatever topic or field happens to catch their interest. These are the kids with 1st edition or limited edition comic books. They are obsessed with the newest, coolest, trendiest things that their obsession has to offer.
      • Just because they’ve got the highest IQ’s in the school doesn’t always necessarily mean that they’re the nerdy kids wearing beat up glasses and holding onto inhalers like their lives depended on it. They just possess envious amounts of intelligence and work ethic. These students make the flawless grades and make our school look good. They’ll definitely be the ones getting into the Ivy League colleges all on their own — not because daddy dearest is going to pay for that library. You know who you Being a nerd is nothing to be ashamed of — unless you have no social life, that is.
  • Rules
    ~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ Happily is my Co-GM. What she says goes, no exceptions. ^.^
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~ Insert as much drama as possible into the IC, but I will not tolerate drama in the OOC. It is unnecessary and immature.
    ~You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
  • Students will pick one from each of the required courses and there is a total of seven classes each day with lunch after fourth hour, not including Zero Hour, which is held one hour before school starts. All students are required to take a foreign language in either their Freshman or Sophomore years and all students are required to take one Physical Education class.
      • 8:05-9:00 Language Arts
        9:05-10:00 Mathematics
        10:05-11:00 Science
        11:05-12:00 Elective A
        12:00-1:00 LUNCH
        1:05-2:00 Language or Elective B
        2:05-3:00 Social Studies
        3:05-4:00 Physical Education or Business Elective
      • .: Math :.
        Consumer Math
        Algebra I
        Algebra II {Advanced}

.: Language Arts :.
        English I
        AP English I

.: Science :.
        Physics I
        Earth Science
        AP Physics I
        AP Earth Science

.: Social Studies :.
        Geography
        World History
        Government
        AP Geography
        AP World History
        AP Government
      • 8:05-9:00 Physical Education or Fine Arts Elective
        9:05-10:00 Science
        10:05-11:00 Mathematics
        11:05-12:00 Elective A
        1:05-2:00 Social Studies
        2:05-3:00 Language or Elective B
        3:05-4:00 Language Arts
        Algebra II
        Geometry
        Pre-Calculus {Advanced}

English II
        AP English II

Biology I
        AP Biology I
        Physics II
        AP Physics II

World History II
        AP World History II
        Government II
        AP Government II
      • 8:05-9:00 Elective A
        9:05-10:00 Social Studies
        10:05-11:00 Language or Elective B
        11:05-12:00 Language Arts
        1:05-2:00 Science
        2:05-3:00 Physical Education or Elective C
        3:05-4:00 Mathematics
        Geometry
        Pre Calculus
        Business Math
        Calculus

American Literature and Advanced Composition {Advanced}
        Basic English III

Chemistry
        AP Chemistry
        Biology II
        AP Biology II

U.S. History I
        AP U.S. History I
      • 8:05-9:00 Elective A
        9:05-10:00 Language Arts
        10:05-11:00 Mathematics
        11:05-12:00 Science {Optional} or Elective B
        1:05-2:00 Physical Education or Elective C
        2:05-3:00 Language or Elective D
        3:05-4:00 Social Studies
        Calculus
        AP Calculus
        Trigonometry {Advanced}

English IV
        AP English IV

.: Science {Optional} :.
        Chemistry II
        AP Chemistry II

Economics
        Sociology
        Psychology
        AP Economics
        AP Sociology
        AP Psychology
    • Comparative Religions
      Mythology
      Worldview Studies
      World Cultures
    • Accounting
      Advertising
      Business Law
      Business Management
      Business Math
      Entrepreneurial Skills
      Financial Management
      Intro to Economics
      Marketing
      Office Skills
    • Creative Writing {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Communication Skills
      Journalism {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Public Speaking
      Research Skills/Writing
      Speech
      Study Skills
    • Computer Applications
      Desktop Publishing {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Graphic Design {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Keyboarding/Word Processing
      Programming/Languages {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Web Design
    • Architectural Design
      Art Appreciation/History Band
      Ceramics
      Choir {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Dance {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Drama/Theatre (Drama A, B, and Play Production)
      Drawing
      Film Making
      Band {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Instrumental Music/Composition {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Marching Band
      Jewelry Making
      All Strings Orchestra {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
      Music Appreciation/History Orchestra
      Painting
      Photography
      Sculpture
    • CPR Training
      First Aid
      Nutrition
    • Auto Mechanics
      Woodshop
      Driver’s Ed
      Financial Management
      Home Management/Home Economics (cooking, sewing, etc.)
      Industrial Arts
      Interior Design
    • Aerobics
      Weightlifting
      General Physical Education
      Yoga
      Pilates
    • Critical Thinking
      Debate
      Logic
    • Astronomy
      Oceanography
      Botany
      Meteorology
      Geology
    • Sociology
      Anthropology
      Psychology {Advanced for Juniors and Seniors}
    • Spanish
      French
      Italian
      Japanese
      Sign Language
      Mandarin Chinese
      Greek
    • Archeology
      Career Development
      Current Events
      Gardening
      Horticulture
      Landscaping
      US or World Politics

Last edited:
  • When participating in sports, the student is required to withdraw from the clubs they are in. Students are also only allowed to one club each day. Each club will have one elected president and one teacher advisor. Clubs will receive funding based on how many awards and/or accomplishments they have made throughout the year. Note that all meeting days are subject to change.
    • Book Club
      President Reserved {Senior}
      Vice President ________ {Junior}
      Members Tatiana G. McNally-Fear - Esmeralda A. Zalvala - August L. Flagg - Schyler W. van der Meer - Amaya Jones - Anastasia L. Skarsgard

Creative Writing
      President Wyatt Conner {Senior}
      Vice President Alexander Roman {Junior}
      Members Charles G. Scala - Quennly M. Magdalena - Deacon L. Diamantopolous - Alice C. McCormick - Catherine L. Wilder _

Chess Club
      President Tailin E. Hae {Senior}
      Vice President Amaterasu X. Kawashima {Junior}
      Members Lancelot A. Beales - Oliver G. Perry _ _ _

French Club
      President _______ {Senior}
      Members Jezebel F. Wagner - Allison M. Henderson - Ethan M. Erikkson - Snowdrop G. Hart _

School Play
      Director Reserved {Senior}
      Co-Director Reserved {Junior}
      Performers Walter F. Iliev - Alan C. Dunajski - Allison M. Henderson - Noel R. Lane - Nicholas A. Callahan
      Backstage Crew Kolton M. Opikun - Margot A. Dunajski _ _ _
    • Gay-Straight Alliance
      Members Charles G. Scala - Tailin E. Hae - Quennly M. Magdalena _ _

Competitive Mathletes
      Members August L. Flagg - Alice C. McCormick - Oliver G. Perry _ _

Competitive Debate Team
      Vice President Reserved {Junior}
      Members Laelia R. Cyrus _ _ _ _

Audition-Only Acapella Choir
      Sopranos Dove R. Hart _ _ _ _
      Mezzo-Sopranos Anna N. Platt _ _ _ _
      Altos Jezebel F. Wagner - Silvanna E. Nicolo _ _ _
      Counter-Tenors Noel R. Lane - Walter F. Iliev _ _ _
      Tenors Walter F. Iliev _ _ _ _
      Baritones Alexander R. Cromwell _ _ _ _
      Basses _ _ _ _ _
      Pianist __________

Art Club
      Vice President Jiang Chonglin {Junior}
      Members Cadence E. Korrigan - Gianna M. Abraham - Margot Anne Dunajski - Schyler W. van der Meer - Deacon L. Diamantopolous - Min-Ho Yi - Amelie C. Frankworth

Cooking Club
      President Cohe Paris {Senior}
      Members Tatiana G. McNally-Fear - Allison M. Henderson - Alexander D. Roman - Snowdrop G. Hart - Aries N. Darwin

School Paper
      Editor Reserved {Senior}
      Photographers Alan C. Dunajski - Cordelia J. Cortez _ _ _
      Journalists Alexander D. Roman - Catherine L. Wilder _ _ _
    • Computer Club
      Members Lancelot A. Beales - Oliver G. Perry _ _ _

Competitive All Strings Orchestra
      Violas Quennly M. Magdalena _ _ _ _
      Violins Silvanna E. Nicolo _ _ _ _
      Cellos Nathaniel Q. Asgard - Dove R. Hart _ _ _
      Basses _ _ _ _ _
      Harps _ _ _ _ _

Student Government
      President Ava M. Richardson {Senior}
      Vice President Lily M. Johnson {Junior}
      Treasurer Estella Mae M. Qull-Ibanez
      Historian Charles G. Scala
      Secretary Catherine L. Wilder
      Activities Social Chairman Snowdrop G. Hart
      Freshman Representatives Cadence E. Korrigan Min-Ho Yi _ _
      Sophomore Representatives _ _ _ _
      Junior Representatives Jiang Chonglin _ _ _
      Senior Representatives Nicholas A. Callahan _ _ _

Manga/Anime Club
      Members Tailin E. Hae - Amaterasu X. Kawashima - Alice C. McCormick - Anastasia L. Skarsgard - Amelie C. Frankworth
    • Art Club
      Vice President Jiang Chonglin {Junior}
      Members Cadence E. Korrigan - Margot A. Dunajski - Gianna M. Abraham - Schyler W. van der Meer - Min-Ho Yi - Amelie C. Frankworth

Competitive Orchestra
      Saxophones _ _ _ _ _
      Clarinets Nathaniel Q. Asgard _ _ _ _
      Flutes _ _ _ _ _
      Oboes _ _ _ _ _
      Piccolo Snowdrop G. Hart
      Trumpets _ _ _ _ _
      Trombones Aries N. Darwin _ _ _ _
      Baritones _ _ _ _ _
      Tubas _ _ _ _ _
      Percussion _ _ _ _ _
      Guitars Alexander R. Cromwell _ _ _ _
      Piano Quennly M. Magdalena - Jiang Chonglin _ _ _
      Violas _ _ _ _ _
      Violins Allison M. Henderson - Silvanna E. Nicolo _ _ _
      Cellos Dove R. Hart _ _ _ _
      Basses _ _ _ _ _
      Harps Tailin E. Hae _ _ _ _
    • Audition-Only Acapella Choir
      Sopranos Dove R. Hart _ _ _ _
      Mezzo-Sopranos Anna N. Platt _ _ _ _
      Altos Jezebel F. Wagner - Silvanna E. Nicolo _ _ _
      Counter-Tenors Walter F. Iliev - Noel R. Lane _ _ _
      Tenors _ _ _ _ _
      Baritones Alexander R. Cromwell _ _ _ _
      Basses _ _ _ _ _
      Pianist __________

Student Government
      Treasurer Estella Mae M. Quill-Ibanez
      Freshman Representatives Cadence E. Korrigan - Min-Ho Yi _ _
      Senior Representatives _ _ _ _

School Paper
      Editor Reserved {Senior}
      Photographers Alan C. Dunajski - Schyler W. van der Meer - Cordelia J. Cortez _ _
      Journalists Alexander D. Roman - Catherine L. Wilder _ _ _

Competitive Brass Band
      Trumpets Alice C. McCormick _ _ _ _
      Baritones _ _ _ _ _
      French Horn Nathaniel Q. Asgard _ _ _ _
      Tubas _ _ _ _ _
    • Student Government {Meets from 10 AM to 12 PM}
      Treasurer Estella Mae M. Quill-Ibanez
      Freshman Representatives Cadence E. Korrigan - Min-Ho Yi _ _
      Senior Representatives _ _ _ _

Competitive Orchestra {Meets from 2 PM to 4 PM}
      Saxophones _ _ _ _ _
      Clarinets Nathaniel Q. Asgard _ _ _ _
      Flutes _ _ _ _ _
      Oboes _ _ _ _ _
      Piccolo Snowdrop G. Hart
      Trumpets _ _ _ _ _
      Baritones _ _ _ _ _
      French Horn _ _ _ _ _
      Tubas _ _ _ _ _
      Percussion _ _ _ _ _
      Guitars Alexander R. Cromwell _ _ _ _
      Piano Quennly M. Magdalena - Jiang Chonglin _ _ _
      Violas _ _ _ _ _
      Violins Allison M. Henderson - Silvanna E. Nicolo _ _ _
      Cellos Dove R. Hart _ _ _ _
      Basses _ _ _ _ _
      Harps Tailin E. Hae _ _ _ _

School Play {Meets from 12 PM to 4 PM}
      Director _______ {Senior}
      Co-Director ________ {Junior}
      Performers Walter F. Iliev - Alan C. Dunajski - Allison M. Henderson - Noel R. Lane - Nicholas A. Callahan
      Backstage Crew Kolton M. Opikun - Margot A. Dunajski - Deacon L. Diamantopolous _ _
  • One Sport per Season
    • Boy’s Tackle Football {Varsity and JV} | Captain; Gideon R. Toro
      Varsity; William J. Horne {Linebacker} - Tobias F. Rios - Fletcher H. Quint
      JV; Gallagher R. Simoneit - Hayden C. Parish - Fabian J. Rainier
      Girl’s Volleyball {Varsity and JV} | Captain; _________
      Varsity; Madison N. Jameson
      JV; Penelope I. Johnson
      Cross Country {Varsity and JV | Boys and Girls} | Captain; _________
      Varisty; Alan C. Dunajski
      JV; Lucas J. Kedzierski
    • Boy’s Basketball {Varsity and JV} | Captain; William J. Horne
      Varisty; Tobias F. Rios - Ethan M. Erikkson
      JV; Nathaniel Q. Asgard - Hayden C. Parish - Fabian J. Rainier
      Boy’s Soccer {Varsity and JV} | Captain; Fletcher H. Quint
      Varisty; Tyler V. Harrison - Gideon R. Toro
      JV;
      Girl’s Basketball {Varsity and JV} | Captain; _________
      Varisty; Madison N. Jameson
      JV;
      Girl’s Soccer {Varsity and JV} | Captain; Reserved
      Varisty;
      JV;
      Ice Hockey {Varsity and JV | Boys and Girls} | Captain; _________
      Varisty; Kyle J. Knicll - Nick J. Fox - Luca Stroma
      JV; Mason N. Stone - Kolton M. Opikun - Lucas J. Kedzierski
      Ice Skating {Boys and Girls} | Captain; _________
      Lily M. Johnson - Margot A. Dunajski - Cordelia J. Cortez
    • Boy’s Baseball {Varsity and JV} | Captain; Reserved
      Varisty; Tyler V. Harrison - Gallagher R. Simoneit - Alan C. Dunajski
      JV; Nick J. Fox - Hayden C. Parish
      Boy’s Volleyball {Varsity and JV} | Captain; _________
      Varisty; Gideon R. Toro
      JV;
      Girl’s Softball {Varsity and JV} | Captain; _________
      Varisty; Madison N. Jameson
      JV; Cadence E. Korrigan - Laelia R. Cyrus
      Boy’s Swimming {Varsity and JV} | Captain; Reserved
      Varisty; Fletcher H. Quint - Kyle J. Knicll - Daniel L. Grigori - Luca Stroma - Ethan M. Erikkson
      JV;
      Girl’s Swimming {Varsity and JV} | Captain; _________
      Varisty; Tailin E. Hae
      JV; Anna N. Platt
    • Cheerleading {Varsity and JV | Boys and Girls} | Captain; Vanessa Q. Fox
      Varisty; Tierney A. Quint - Lydia V. Skiie - Reverie Opal Gardner - Gabriel A. Martin - Samantha V. Clementine
      Gymnastics {Varsity and JV | Boys and Girls} | Captain; _________
      Varisty;
      JV; Juniper J.N. Quill-Ibanez
      Competitive Dance {Varsity and JV | Boys and Girls} | Captain; Reserved
      Varisty; Oakley Z. Dutch - Imani M. Lennox - Jasmine R. Hollerman - Amber L.R. O'Callaghan
      JV;

Last edited:
Oh! And @MaryGold

I'm sorry. I feel so bad when I forget to tag someone. T.T

Reactions: MaryGold
sure

Reactions: Felilla
@Felilla Wow, So I know I haven't posted any of characters yet, but I think I'll need Nate. Can I have him if he's open, pleaseeee?

@MaryGold Sure thing. ^.^

@Violet Glad you enjoy RPing with us. I think you're a wonderful roleplayer and I love all your characters. And yes you can have the cheer captain.

• Love
Reactions: Violet
of course!

Reactions: Alexis
Just had a few questions before i reserve my post in the character index:

1) when you say that you have to withdraw from a club for a sport, does that mean you can only do one and not both?

2) how many electives can a person take?

3) what exactly is Varsity and JV? xD

4) how many sports teams can you be a part of?

1. Yes. You can only be in one and not the other as long as you're in a sport. Example: You can be in book club for winter and spring, but if you join football, you can't be in it during the fall.

2. Check the schedules. They say how many you can pick.

3. Varsity means you are more adept and better at the sport.

4. One sports a season.

@Alexis

• Love
Reactions: Alexis
Lame... okay that's chill

@Alexis may I have your male senior? the 3rd one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.