I'm always a sucker for suicidal aliens.
- Invitation Status
- Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
- Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Dark Fiction, Dark NonFiction, Eh a dash of romance here and there is appreciated. If it has a good plot, I'm in. Horror is also welcome.
Welcome to Ergastulum. The city is already rife with racial tension between the Twilight's and human beings, now a new party comes in to play, looking to start the war that has been brewing for decades. When the time comes, who side will you be on?
- No shame whatsoever, I'm in love with the anime--Gangsta and while the plot bunnies are gnawing away at my brain I decided that it'd be a great time to start up a RPG. There won't be any characters from canon in this plot, well keep the same basis--the gangs, the handy men and so forth, but it will all be composed of original characters.
-Players will be allowed to have two characters maximum.
-Rankings will be limited.
-Compensations will be randomly assigned. (Evil cackle) <,< How does that sound? Would it make it more interesting if I randomly assigned everyone's compensation or nah?
-There will be four Twilight handymen Max, 2 additional human ones.
-There will be a guild named by whomever decides that they want to run it.
-There will be three additional mafia families, one at the very least MUST distribute celeber.