My latest posts before this it's the word Discord in the post that's grey

c285479ced.jpg

Name: Annika "Annie" Chance
Title: 'The Valkyrie'
Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Human
Weapon of Choice: Modified Combat gloves with spikes on them, Combat boots used for climbing and kicking,

e6eec688df.jpg

e562c1122a.jpg

e569742251.jpg

20170414_001721.png

e57feee8ff.jpg

e5aa862ab7.jpg

e56246a73e.jpg

Backstory: Annie's parents didn't have the best life, to avoid financial disaster they decided to find refuge in England and leave their life in Sweden behind them. They never planned on having a child and then their daughter was born. With another mouth feed and a good for nothing husband, Annie's mother took to the streets. Her father was a deadbeat with a taste of beating them both. Annie never understood why her father kept hurting them,didn't he love her?
What finally shattered her fragile nine year old mind was seeing her father gunned down before her eyes. She never really understood why it happened, but her mother told her they were safe now. No more running, they could finally have a life. And Annie believed, at least she wanted to believe that she could finally have the life she always wanted.
Seasons changed and like her father, her mother sought her salvation at the bottom of a bottle. She never got her life together and stayed on the streets. At eleven her mother thought it was time for her daughter to bring home the bread, after all, virgins came to a high price... This was the last time Annie saw her mother. She still remembered the sound of her mother's bones breaking underneath her petit hands. The feel of warm blood running down her cheeks, and the empty feeling inside of her as she watched her mother's broken body. It took her weeks to wash the blood off from underneath her nails.

The few friends she had taught her how to use her hands. She soon became a feirce killer with a taste for her victim's blood. The louder they screamed the harder she hit. Their pain is her pleasure.

She never stayed at one place for long, and for each town Annie visted the young female seemed find herself in the heart of a fight. It taught her the way of combat and she soon got as familiar with weapons as with her fists and feet. Her favortie kind are the ones that leaves the most mess. Toutre is something the young lady is skilled in and frankly, she enjoys it a bit too much. It didn't take long for the killer to find herself overseas. Annie didn't have to stay on the streets for too long, she was soon enrolled by Marcus and has been loyal to him ever since. In a way, the gang is the familiy she never had.
(She has an British accent)
Role: Brute

Beta Reader/writer: @RoxySmith (I'm only doing this because they gave me a fullbody massage, Now SCRAM!//Roxy)

Last edited by a moderator:
c285479ced.jpg

Name: Annika "Annie" Chance
Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Human
Weapon of Choice: Modified Combat gloves with spikes on them, Combat boots used for climbing and kicking,

e6eec688df.jpg

e562c1122a.jpg

e569742251.jpg

e57feee8ff.jpg

e5aa862ab7.jpg

e56246a73e.jpg

Backstory: Annie's parents didn't have the best life, to avoid financial disaster they decided to find refuge in England and leave their life in Sweden behind them. They never planned on having a child and then their daughter was born. With another mouth feed and a good for nothing husband, Annie's mother took to the streets. Her father was a deadbeat with a taste of beating them both. Annie never understood why her father kept hurting them,didn't he love her?
What finally shattered her fragile nine year old mind was seeing her father gunned down before her eyes. She never really understood why it happened, but her mother told her they were safe now. No more running, they could finally have a life. And Annie believed, at least she wanted to believe that she could finally have the life she always wanted.
Seasons changed and like her father, her mother sought her salvation at the bottom of a bottle. She never got her life together and stayed on the streets. At eleven her mother thought it was time for her daughter to bring home the bread, after all, virgins came to a high price... This was the last time Annie saw her mother. She still remembered the sound of her mother's bones breaking underneath her petit hands. The feel of warm blood running down her cheeks, and the empty feeling inside of her as she watched her mother's broken body. It took her weeks to wash the blood off from underneath her nails.

The few friends she had taught her how to use her hands. She soon became a feirce killer with a taste for her victim's blood. The louder they screamed the harder she hit. Their pain is her pleasure.

She never stayed at one place for long, and for each town Annie visted the young female seemed find herself in the heart of a fight. It taught her the way of combat and she soon got as familiar with weapons as with her fists and feet. Her favortie kind are the ones that leaves the most mess. Toutre is something the young lady is skilled in and frankly, she enjoys it a bit too much. It didn't take long for the killer to find herself overseas. Annie didn't have to stay on the streets for too long, she was soon enrolled by Marcus and has been loyal to him ever since. In a way, the gang is the familiy she never had.
(She has an British accent)
Role: Brute

Beta Reader/writer: @RoxySmith (I'm only doing this because they gave me a fullbody massage, Now SCRAM!//Roxy)

Approved

c47a330afe.jpg

c479a9d1fa.jpg

Name: Sebastian Le Bell
Title: 'The Doctor'
Affiliation: The Hyde
Species:Half-Shapeshifter (Half human half shifter)
Weapon of Choice: Scalpels (Has them inside a medical Satchel where he keeps his other supplies.)

c2472ced37.jpg

Backstory: Sebastian is a very Passionate and hard working man. Despite this his coworkers would not call him serious. Quite opposite, they would describe him as a happy going idiot. He is determined to keep a smile throughout almost anything, even torture. He is able to keep a straight face if the situation calls for it. This keeps him versatile. He is quite manipulative and will often bend the truth into his favor. Because of his charismatic personality this rarely gets him in trouble.

Genders is not a problem to Sebastian, he could go for anything he deems attractive enough. Even if it is not his own species (...eww not like that i mean Supernatural beings) Despite his luck with the ladies (More or less anything.) he has no idea how to act in a romantic relationship, Basically, he is pretty much a fish on dry land.

Sebastian had just started his residency at his local hospital in Toronto (Canada) when he lost his patient during his first major surgery. This made him leave the medical field to find a new life in America. He's yet to do another major surgery but he tries to patch up and do the minor things if anyone in the gang gets harmed. he is basically a field medic.

fcbeee8eb7.jpg
Role: Captain of Relations

Reactions: MaskedMyth
c47a330afe.jpg

c479a9d1fa.jpg

Name: Sebastian Le Bell
Title: 'The Doctor'
Affiliation: The Hyde
Species:Half-Shapeshifter (Half human half shifter)
Weapon of Choice: Scalpels (Has them inside a medical Satchel where he keeps his other supplies.)

c2472ced37.jpg

Backstory: Sebastian is a very Passionate and hard working man. Despite this his coworkers would not call him serious. Quite opposite, they would describe him as a happy going idiot. He is determined to keep a smile throughout almost anything, even torture. He is able to keep a straight face if the situation calls for it. This keeps him versatile. He is quite manipulative and will often bend the truth into his favor. Because of his charismatic personality this rarely gets him in trouble.

Genders is not a problem to Sebastian, he could go for anything he deems attractive enough. Even if it is not his own species (...eww not like that i mean Supernatural beings) Despite his luck with the ladies (More or less anything.) he has no idea how to act in a romantic relationship, Basically, he is pretty much a fish on dry land.

Sebastian had just started his residency at his local hospital in Toronto (Canada) when he lost his patient during his first major surgery. This made him leave the medical field to find a new life in America. He's yet to do another major surgery but he tries to patch up and do the minor things if anyone in the gang gets harmed. he is basically a field medic.

fcbeee8eb7.jpg
Role: Captain of Relations
approved

All i need is a Female name for his Common Female form.

Anyways i am able to get into both sides of the Rp now so yeah ^^

all i need is a name for Female Sebastian but then im done with it all.

It really would be best for you to get discord. It's free, not CPU intensive, and has a mobile app. We're all able to keep in touch very easily. Again, it's free. It's 100% better than Skype.

Here I am acting like I'm trying to sell a miracle to you. @Raven Haruka

Plus it negates this thread, it's just easier to post on Discord.

Ah, I'm sorry. I managed to get confused on some of the policies concerning discord, but after a day or so of research (and double-checking that research x.x) I managed to grab a discord.

Sorry about that--but I now have a discord.

...how do I join the chat, exactly? (^.^ ')

Ah, I'm sorry. I managed to get confused on some of the policies concerning discord, but after a day or so of research (and double-checking that research x.x) I managed to grab a discord.

Sorry about that--but I now have a discord.

...how do I join the chat, exactly? (^.^ ')
When you wake up we will invite you, the invite links expire after 30 minutes.

Discord

There's a perma link. It'll never expire. Click it and discord should pop up asking if you want to join. @Raven Haruka

If it does expire then it probably has something to do with server permissions. At that point it falls under the owner's control.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Is this still open?