• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Tragedy

Original poster
Welcome all! I am Tragedy. I've had this idea in my head, with a character who i wished to be used. However, what's a character without a worthy opposition. So why not involve everyone. I'm asking for anyone interested to send me a Character sheet of a gang leader who will be involved in a sort of gang war against my own characters. This roleplay will also feature supernatural elements. You could be any supernatural creatures, from fairy to demon. I won't be particularly looking for gang members yet. However, it would be great to express interest so that i should keep an eye out. I ask that everyone involved, have an at least intermediate level of posting, at least a paragraph a post. Any questions can be asked here, better to clear them up now that in the middle of the roleplay. Now, with that out of the way here is the leader of La Sangre
0b00621b752b4957b89252a525e2c484.jpg

[BCOLOR=#36393e]Name: Marcus Leroy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#36393e]Title: The World Killer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#36393e]Age:28[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#36393e]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#36393e]Species: Demon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#36393e]Weapon of choice: A cane[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#36393e]Affiliation: La Sangre[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#36393e]
Kit-Rae-Vorthelok-Sword-Cane.jpg
Marcus Leroy better known as "The World Killer"hes killed many world leaders for kicks, he's been responsible for one of the greatest break outs in history, managing to empty an entire prison with little to no effort. He runs many things in the underground. From slaves trades to drugs. He's one of the most feared men to the people high up. He wears a gas mask constantly as to hide his lower face, stories have been raised about what lies under. Some says he's a monster and he refuses to show his mouth as it would reveal his lack of humanity. Some say his jaw was broken off in an incident so he covers up, but the few people who have seen what's underneath, say it's none of those things, it's something much worse. He currently leads La Sangre after he killed their off their last leader, and has been for 5 years.
[/BCOLOR]

The other gang leader will be also a Co-GM along with myself

Are you still looking for a second gang leader to face off against your gang leader?

OPEN SIGNUPS - Gang Wars
The other leader has disappeared but the sign ups are here, so either speak up to become the other leader or put in your sign up for one of the gangs

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, because of a disappearance of the other gang leader this is back to being open for anyone interested in being my Co-GM, you can either take place as leader of The Hyde or you can create a new gang to go against La Sangre

I am interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.