Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, considering making the token loli or something something. What's the age range for characters?

High school, so probably around 14-19.

It's in a highschool setting ... I believe, so around 13-19 at least/most?

High School ages are 15 to 18, and where I come from, 16 to 19. Lots of variation here. Thank you. I will make my application soon.

Yeah, I high school age usually had a large range so around those ages are fine for me. I'm not too specific on things. Glad that you'll be joining us, I hope ot see your character soon.

adZrnNP.jpg

"Do not call me Kobato."

Name:
Kobato Tachibana

Nickname:
???, she's usually seen as a tagalong child.

Role in gang:
Tagalong kid... is she?

Crush:
N/A

Relationships:
Unknown

Personality:
Simply put, Ms Tachibana here does not speak much. Not many know how she truly is. In fact, her personality is inconsistent. Theoretically, it is possible that she fears that others may not accept who she is, so she decides to create false personalities for herself to thrive among the group.
A simple person, she agrees with her gang's decisions unless she knows it will harm them in some way - such as certain foolish acts.

Bio:
Tachibana's family is quite well to do, rich and such. However, this caused her parents to be out pretty often, with not as much familial love as one might have. Being cooped up in her little mansion made her feel like a caged bird.
She joined the gang to feel a little more... belonged, believing they were good friends to her. However, she felt a little useless around them, so she decided to partake in the kendo club. That was how she met her first friend outside the gang - a young boy named Kojiro.
Kojiro was a skilled kendoist, and Tachibana wanted to learn more about kendo and swordsmanship from Kojiro. Kojiro agreed to help her, but only under the condition that she uses it for what she believes is the correct choice. Being a quick learner, she picked it up fast.

Kojiro
Candy

Dislikes:
Being 'herself'
Being alone
Being called 'Kobato' by anyone who isn't Kojiro. Please call her Tachibana.

Voice:
In reference to her talent of voice mimicry, she has no one consistent voice actor or 'default' voice actor.

Theme song:
Battle Theme/Summon Theme

Extra:
She is capable of voice mimicry.
She has talent with the katana, being in the kendo club as the 'quiet one'. One of her 'only friends outside the gang' is also in this club, and has bothered to teach her some impressive sword tricks.
She is fast at learning, but only if she has opportunities to perform the act physically.

Looks:
As depicted above.

Height:
139cm

Weight:
29kg

Hair color:
Night-hued

Eye color:
Sky-hued​

Last edited:
@Crow, I keep thinking it would be super adorable if your loli character always clung to my character who is the leader of the gang. She's also one of the tallest so it would be even that more cute. Plus, my character loves lollipops and would so give them to her.

Damn, I didn't get a notif from your post. Talk about rigs.

Yeah, she'll cling to the gang leader and gang members pretty often. There's literally one person external to the gang she trust, and she may occasionally cling to said person too.

@Justaddnutts, @Kitsune, @Step6543, @Crow

Whether you have been working on it or not, I wanted to let you all know that I hope you can get your characters done this weekend so that we can start. I don't want to get started with the rp until your characters are all finished (and accepted of course, though I just need you to finish for me to do that).

@Step6543,

For your character's voice all you need to do is add in that actors voice, that would be fine. For the theme song, if you are having trouble picking anything at all I can suggest some songs if it's need that might fit with your character. Let me know, I'll hep out as much as possible but I do need that considering everyone else has been having to find one too.

@Justaddnutts, @Kitsune, @Step6543, @Crow

Whether you have been working on it or not, I wanted to let you all know that I hope you can get your characters done this weekend so that we can start. I don't want to get started with the rp until your characters are all finished (and accepted of course, though I just need you to finish for me to do that).

@Step6543,

For your character's voice all you need to do is add in that actors voice, that would be fine. For the theme song, if you are having trouble picking anything at all I can suggest some songs if it's need that might fit with your character. Let me know, I'll hep out as much as possible but I do need that considering everyone else has been having to find one too.

sure thing boss!

Are you guys still open for entries? This sounds extremely fun!

Yeah, we're still open.

Yes, @ScarletNova, I could probably use some help with that if you don't mind. I've never really done it before.

WIP

img-thing.jpeg

Name
Avalon Shea

Nickname
Manipulator

Role in gang
The one with 'Connections'

Crush
None (Can develop)

Relationships
Gang Leader - Although she has spoken to her a few times, she never really did form a relationship to be able to really describe it. However, she is thankful that she was allowed to join the gang and is in debt to the gang leader.

Parents - She doesn't really speak to them, as they are always on business trips. However, she doesn't have a bad relationship with them.

Personality
Somewhat cocky and egotistic, she is energetic, cheerful, optimistic, and your average high school girl. However, she can be quite devious, holding no remorse after cheating and dumping a male after getting bored with him. She, for some reason, enjoys toying with other's feelings and so has made her infamous as a female player. Despite this title, people who she previously held connections to still speak to her, even the males, as her lovable structure and appearance is quite alluring. When meeting or getting to know someone, it is usually of her own, or her gang's, benefit. When suspected of being in a gang, she will lay low for a little while until it dies down, meaning that she will be active, just not in person. She is fairly loyal to the gang, and she prefers to act to collect information, rather than to force it out.

Bio
As a child, she was always alone, and so her parents let her outside a lot. She used this chance and usually attracted male, causing many of the girls in her elementary and middle schools to loathe her for her popularity. She was often bullied by the girls, getting beaten, having rumours spread, humiliated, and even having being pushed in the dumpster and having her head shaved by them as a child because of them. Unable to stand the bullying, she transferred out and moved to another high school, where she realized there were a couple of gang groups. Using a few connections that she learnt as she moved, she eventually joined a gang, mainly due to the protection that they provided. Since then, no one dared to bully her, mainly because the people who did, soon figured out that she was in a gang, however, was never able to prove it.

Talking to people, Sweet foods, Meeting people, Deceiving others.

Dislikes
Honey, Bees.

Voice

Theme song

Height
5'2"

Weight
115lbs

Hair color
Kept in a high side pony tail, dark brown hair fading into a bright golden brown at the tips.

Eye color
Dark Hazel

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navi
I'm glad we're getting more people

@Step6543, Here's a list of songs that I felt went with some aspect of your character (personality, bio, role in the gang or hidden things about him). I hope there might be one that you can use. Unfortuanetly, they are my style of music and from my computer because I can't use youtube where I am at right now this weekend, I'm saying this just in case you don't like them because of their genre. But, hopefully they will help you in some way. I tried to give you a lot of choices to find one you might want to use.

Nerves by Icon for Hire
Veil of Elysium by Kamelot
99 by Machinae Supremacy
Palladio by Escala
Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch
Kill the light by Lacuna Coil
Fences by Paramore
Open your eyes by Your favorite enemies
Supernova by Ra
My December by Linkin Park
Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park
Until my last breath by Tarja Turunen

Icon For Hire - Nerves
That's the song that I think will work best. How do I link it to here, though?

Search for it on Youtube, paste said link there.

Code:
(Media=youtube) copy and paste the last part of it, the part of the link thats *after* the =watch/v? Or something (/media)

Crap not sure u can see ... Mobile is showing me only a partial of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.