Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eternity109 I was wondering if our characters could be like close buddies? Or something like partners in crime when they have to go out to do things? I understand that Faith does information gathering, and the idea that she uses tech sounds really cool. Similarly, my character does a bit of information gathering herself, but also likes to get herself into some weird places, just without all that technology. Would it be alright if it's considered the norm for the two to be partnered up for recon 'missions' maybe? If not, that's fine [would you consider the two to be movie buddies at least?]

@Justaddnutts Hey there! I have a pretty crazy idea, but feel free to decline! Sakura has those NSFW comics, right? I was just wondering if it were possible for Sakura to have introduced my character to reading those comics? I haven't listed it under my Likes/Dislikes, but I just thought it would be funny if she kept trying to shove NSFW comics or throw out dirty pictures at my character [who might or might not just flush and throw it back at you]. If this isn't your thing, I'm totally fine with that though, would still love for the two to be friends in some way [Cake friends perhaps?]

@Step6543 Congrats with the complete CS! I really do love your character by the way, and I noticed how his Strategist and building scanning is a very useful and cool skill. My character does regular parkour and some minor robbery, would your character be down to help out with that sometimes? If not, then can I also offer my character being an annoyance to you then? Quinten seems really mature, and my character needs some of that sanity sometimes [I swear it's not going to turn into a crush]

I think that's all I have for now, I still have to read some more things, but these are just the ones that have stuck out most for a while now. I'll be back with more maybe, if not, then I just don't know what kind of relationship our characters may have ... Gomen!

Reactions: Junnabee
Congrats with the complete CS! I really do love your character by the way, and I noticed how his Strategist and building scanning is a very useful and cool skill. My character does regular parkour and some minor robbery, would your character be down to help out with that sometimes? If not, then can I also offer my character being an annoyance to you then? Quinten seems really mature, and my character needs some of that sanity sometimes [I swear it's not going to turn into a crush]
Haha thanks, it only took me a week. ;)

Sure, that sounds great! ^^

Reactions: S O N G B I R D
@Eternity109 I was wondering if our characters could be like close buddies? Or something like partners in crime when they have to go out to do things? I understand that Faith does information gathering, and the idea that she uses tech sounds really cool. Similarly, my character does a bit of information gathering herself, but also likes to get herself into some weird places, just without all that technology. Would it be alright if it's considered the norm for the two to be partnered up for recon 'missions' maybe? If not, that's fine [would you consider the two to be movie buddies at least?]

@Justaddnutts Hey there! I have a pretty crazy idea, but feel free to decline! Sakura has those NSFW comics, right? I was just wondering if it were possible for Sakura to have introduced my character to reading those comics? I haven't listed it under my Likes/Dislikes, but I just thought it would be funny if she kept trying to shove NSFW comics or throw out dirty pictures at my character [who might or might not just flush and throw it back at you]. If this isn't your thing, I'm totally fine with that though, would still love for the two to be friends in some way [Cake friends perhaps?]

@Step6543 Congrats with the complete CS! I really do love your character by the way, and I noticed how his Strategist and building scanning is a very useful and cool skill. My character does regular parkour and some minor robbery, would your character be down to help out with that sometimes? If not, then can I also offer my character being an annoyance to you then? Quinten seems really mature, and my character needs some of that sanity sometimes [I swear it's not going to turn into a crush]

I think that's all I have for now, I still have to read some more things, but these are just the ones that have stuck out most for a while now. I'll be back with more maybe, if not, then I just don't know what kind of relationship our characters may have ... Gomen!
Great idea. I think it would be awesome, especially being that Faith won't be such a loner. Partners in crime it is. XD

Reactions: S O N G B I R D
Thanks you two. [Also glad that my character won't be a loner either too now.]

I also went through everything else and it doesn't seem like there's some kind of deeper relationship I can form with the characters, maybe this'll change as the roleplay progress [one can always hope]. It's going to fun being the only racer ~

I decided to make another character. If anyone's interesting in any kind of relationship or connections, feel free to ask.
[fieldbox="My Character:Remi Yamada, purple, solid"]
640x480_lunasa-prismriver.jpg

Height: 5''4' | Weight: 110lbs. | Hair color: Yellow | Eye color: Yellow

Name: Remi Yamada

Nickname: Self–named "Mad Prism" (apparently because prisms are able to make many colors which is cool to her and almost magic-like)

Role in gang: The dealer. She can get anything and everything. (Don't ask where a 16 years old girl can get weapons, she just does.)

Crush: TBA

Relationships:
Hildegarde Berfalk: Hilda will occasionally assist in giving Remi supplies to deal. They don't know each other too well, but Remi still seems to like Hilda or else she wouldn't have her help out at all.

Naomi Miles: Remi likes to eat sweets with Naomi, considering they are something that the two really like. Remi is always able to get sweets all the time, so she joins Naomi in eating them.

Personality: Remi is a little strange and hard to explain in words. She has a little bit of madness to her, though an upbeat madness most of the time. She likes to be flashy which she thinks is cool, so she exaggerates what she does. She's very playful and optimistic, though may be a bit of a Chuunibyou.

Bio: Remi was always babied as a little girl and her parents supported her fantasies that she made up as a kid. Though, in the end this might have been a bad idea since she is already 16 and still seems to act differently compared to most people. Her parents still let her do what she wants because they are too nice to do anything about it and believe that her gang membership is only fake even though it is quite real. She apparently knows a lot of people in order to get all the things she can get whenever asked by a gang member, whether it's weaponry or something simple like common items.

-Fantasy
-Cosplay
-Sweets
-Likes crescents (the symbol)

Dislikes:
-"Normal" (Everyday life, regular high school girl life)
-Doing homework and school work
-Regular clothing
-Vegetables

Voice: Monica Rial (English Renge)

Theme song: Rock of Ages by DJ Schmolli

Extra:
-She actually wears the outfit in the picture all the time; she thinks she's cool in it.
-She does actually have an office where people can come to her for help though she tends to pop up suddenly out of nowhere all the time.
-Sometimes talks in third person.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@ScarletNova I wanted to ask if Remi has connections out of the state/province/country? I can kind of see my character being someone who brings in some weapons and a few drugs in once in a while since she's got game in the underground scene, and I was wondering if my character could also be of help with bringing in the stuff needed, but your character being the one who deals and sets the prices on said things maybe.

She has connections everywhere. But yeah, your character can be apart of it too.

I plan to get IC up either today or tomorrow. I wanted to do it today but I have a paper to write all day today so it might end up being tomorrow but we'll be starting within the beginning of this week.

I might, I want to hold out on that first and see what happens. I'm usually not one to close sign-ups because I like keeping the chance for people to join if they find something they really like but it depends on how things go for the rp and the characters.

Yeah. I just had this one rp and the problem was, well, too many characters to keep track of. So it's just a heads up to at least consider it ^ u ^

Yeah, I thought about that the other day and have been debating about it. Though, I don't want to run into having to have a lot of people drop out or something for some reason (hopefully that won't happen but sometimes things come up) and then not having enough characters either.

Status
Not open for further replies.