Gang Members Have Lives Too! (Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
< o < thanks for accepting it. I'll be reworking the entire thing since the maintanance has a few new things to get used to that's seriously screwing up with my thing. Also, are you sure that you can't see the picture? On my computer it's showing up fine...
Unfortunately, I cant see it either.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I figured out the problem with it at least ... they completely changed the float coding for images, instead of using imga they used bimg now = A=.

Oddly enough, editing it makes a new post? I'll delete and repost it onto the second page - sorry for making you have to go and redirect the name link from the overview page.

EDIT: I'm just going to leave it on the first page, works out that way anyway. Can't wait to see everybody else's characters coming to life!

Okay, hopefully you can get the picture to work. I hope that we can get a few more people first, but we'll start soon.

I still haven't been able to see the picture at all, I'm not sure about others now though.

I see it now Songbird, thanks.

Reactions: S O N G B I R D
To everyone, I want to get a few more people though do you think people might not see it now that it's on the last page. I know you can change the way it is ordered but that's only personal use, so most will probably not really see it. What are all your thoughts?

To everyone, I want to get a few more people though do you think people might not see it now that it's on the last page. I know you can change the way it is ordered but that's only personal use, so most will probably not really see it. What are all your thoughts?
I hate to be unuseful but i'm not really sure. I think we should also start when we get a few more people but like you said, people may not see it. Who knows when more people will join. Maybe we could start and keep signups open (which you probably might have done even with a few others).

Basically, the only thing I can do to try and get more people would be advertisements, in the thread for it and a banner. Though, yes, I would keep sigh-ups open anyway.

Not sure if its diffrerent on the phones but is there the 'open sign ups' prefix on for this roleplay?

Sakura is basically complete. Just need to throw up a bio

Hey guys, I was wondering which one all of you like before for a banner for this rp to get some more people. They are not anything fancy because I don't know how to do that, but I'm sure they would still be good enough. Let me know which one might be better for this rp.

bannerfans_1.jpg

bannerfans_16372937.jpg

th

Name:
Quentin Connels

Nickname: Q or Quen

Role in gang: Planner/Strategist He's good at analyzing blue prints or simply the building itself and figuring out the best way to carry out their plan.

Crush: None. Prepare for a challenge if you wish to date him.

Relationships: He has a fourteen year old brother who wants to follow in his footsteps, but he doesn't want him to.
th
-Alexander

Personality: Because of his back story, Quen is a very quiet and concealed person. Once you get to know him, you'll notice that he is actually pretty funny and likes to laugh and tell jokes with friends. It's rare that he opens up about his childhood, though. He is a very smart boy, although he is pretty insecure because no one has ever been there to get him through basic problems he has had. He likes to see himself as the mature one, but he can get a little out of hand occasionally.

Bio: Quen's parents had him when they were only nineteen and twenty He was unwanted and neglected for most of his life. They saw him as an accident, a mistake. Then, five years passed, and still Quen didn't get any love. His mother fond out that she was pregnant, and sure enough, out popped Alexander. This time his parents were ready for a baby, and they were overjoyed when they had him. Quen was even more ignored than before, the baby and work took up all of their time. Quen, who was only five and a half was pretty much taking care of himself. This taught him many skills early on, however, and he worked hard when his parents finally enrolled him in school. He soon became one of the top students, although his parents still payed him no attention. It didn't help that throughout the years Mac looked up to him like he was a god, making him feel even worse than he already did. His only ray of sunshine was his friends, and he eventually ended up in a gang.

Swimming
Chocolate
Snakes

Dislikes:
Overly serious people
Going out with people, or dating. He absolutely hates it.

Voice: Logan Lerman
Theme song:

Extra: ---

Looks: Quen has curly blonde hair and sea-foam green eyes. He has some height to him, and has an average weight. His cheek-bones are high, and he has a sleight double chin. He has a small indent right above his upper lip.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 135 lbs

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Sea foam green.

Last edited:
In my opinion, the bottom one.

But if you were thinking about it through the minds of those who might glance at it....

The first on: Because it shows that this rp can have a darker more mysterious side.

The second one: Because it could show the more lighthearted and fun aspects of this rp.

Depending on the person, either of these could be the best.

(Again, this might not be so helpful but at least i put with one id rather do. "In my opinion, the bottom one.")

I think I like the first over the second, simply because I don't have to squint to see the white lettered font with the light pinkish background if anything. [Either way, the two banners are absolutely lovely.]

• Useful
Reactions: Eternity109
I would prefer to have a theme song, it doesn't have to be very exact. It's just a song that might fit with your character's personality or role in the gang. Also, if you're also using that actors voice, please at least put his name on voice. You can add video's by the Character icon next to the insert edit image icon on the text box though if you want you can just type the title of the song or post a link to it.

Thanks for your opinion guys, despite what you think it does help me choose.

I would prefer to have a theme song, it doesn't have to be very exact. It's just a song that might fit with your character's personality or role in the gang. Also, if you're also using that actors voice, please at least put his name on voice. You can add video's by the Character icon next to the insert edit image icon on the text box though if you want you can just type the title of the song or post a link to it.

Thanks for your opinion guys, despite what you think it does help me choose.
Glad i could help then.
I think I like the first over the second, simply because I don't have to squint to see the white lettered font with the light pinkish background if anything. [Either way, the two banners are absolutely lovely.]
That makes a good point. One that i failed to recognize.:applause:

I think I'm going to pick the first one, hopefully the banners will come back up soon so I can get it in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.